NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 15 hours ago
21917 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Hi Guys

I am looking to buy a property in Earth copia sector 112, Any suggestion about the project, Is builder trustworthy and when i can expect the possesion. is it 100% clear or is it in any Controversy.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinesh Yadav View Post
      Hi Guys

I am looking to buy a property in Earth copia sector 112, Any suggestion about the project, Is builder trustworthy and when i can expect the possesion. is it 100% clear or is it in any Controversy.
      In this thread we mostly discuss infrastructure related developments of DEW. pls refer to some other thread for project related queries.

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...ad.php?t=30341

New Gurgaon Sectors 8x,3x and 9x Updates

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com....php?p=1185403

Comment

Investing on DEW/NPR is like constant battle between ones's heart and mind.......heart say (chotti is asha) all hindrances will clear out soon and DEW will come up in 2-3-4-5 years.............but brain says logically this area is under litigation don't know when these problems be cleared and when that 150 mtr thing will see light of day.....don't even know if it will be 150 mt or 100mt or 50 mtr....I have been following this area and this thread for the past 5 years now....stopped contributing on this thread some 2 years ago because at that time lot of aggressive brokers had populated this thread with promise of lots of insider info on DEW and a ready DEW in 2 years.........cut to 2014 we are still discussing litigations and now impending elections... I missed the bus on DEW 2 years ago and I dont think I would able to enter now but then again I guess I'm happy my mind made the right decision for me (its sightly risk averse)

Baaki dil ko hum samjha lenge kyo ke dil to bacha hai ji........thoda kacha hai ji...........anyways all the best to all DEW investors I sincerely hope you guys get your dream homes at the earliest with a shining new DEW in front of it.......
        Originally posted by mitraa View Post
        Forget metro, think of npr being operational by then.. Don't forget many cases are pending and solution is the need of the hour.

If far is increased by huda now to mint more money from builder lobby , forget about the possession of the house. Builder will built new towers in the middle of the projects or green space ...

Comment

Originally posted by RAMRATAN74 View Post
          Gurgaon's DREAM RUN begins where HOODA Era Ends.

We all know that last 10 years, HOODA was busy with Making ROHTAK another GURGAON.... but could not.

My best Wishes to those, who will make HOODA lose this Election of 2014 in Haryana.

NPR was the baby of Present govt. and who bother to take care of other's naughty kid. So, I don't think new Govt. would accept to clean-up the past govt. venalities. This issue shall resolve only through court verdict unless new creative alternate not explored.
          Further, why anyone digest that fruit already been eaten by someone else for which they are taking pain to pull-out.

In my opinion any govt. other than Congress would not be fruitful for NPR.
          Sab 99 ka fer hain............

Comment

Ultichakri mere bhai..........long time..........u still active here making people aware about loopholes in dreams being sold by builders on DEW........nice to meet u again

ur comments and know how on DEW is the best.

Originally posted by ultichakri View Post
            NPR was the baby of Present govt. and who bother to take care of other's naughty kid. So, I don't think new Govt. would accept to clean-up the past govt. venalities. This issue shall resolve only through court verdict unless new creative alternate not explored.
            Further, why anyone digest that fruit already been eaten by someone else for which they are taking pain to pull-out.

Comment

No government is likely to give up the opportunity to complete this important project which will increase connectivity between Delhi and Gurgaon and help speed up flow of traffic immenaely within NCR.

Comment

I am sure a lot of members would know this that NPR was only conceptualized for Mr. Ambani for a seamless & speedy connectivity from SEZ to airport. As Reliance was setting up the SEZ & then everything was moving like Jet Speed. Since Reliance refused to set up the SEZ & this soured everything between Hooda & Reliance. Now everything is too slow like a tortoise. Had Reliance not backed from setting up the SEZ, we would already be driving on NPR. As Govt & Reliance would together settle the NPV & all other issues. As once the SEZ is set up, the govt. & Reliance both will be minting money.

Reliance backed out quite late and a lot of work was done for NPR so govt cannot scrap it. Money spent on it is huge. Had Ambani not withdrawn the SEZ set up, the story would be totally different today.

Lekin koi kuch bhee bol le... NPR to aana hee aana hai, just a matter of time.

Comment

yes

Comment

Originally posted by Ram.bharose View Post
                    Ultichakri mere bhai..........long time..........u still active here making people aware about loopholes in dreams being sold by builders on DEW........nice to meet u again

ur comments and know how on DEW is the best.
                    Yes sir, I have to remain here for sake of end-users and counter opinion.

Originally posted by gdhody View Post
                    I am sure a lot of members would know this that NPR was only conceptualized for Mr. Ambani for a seamless & speedy connectivity from SEZ to airport. As Reliance was setting up the SEZ & then everything was moving like Jet Speed. Since Reliance refused to set up the SEZ & this soured everything between Hooda & Reliance. Now everything is too slow like a tortoise. Had Reliance not backed from setting up the SEZ, we would already be driving on NPR. As Govt & Reliance would together settle the NPV & all other issues. As once the SEZ is set up, the govt. & Reliance both will be minting money.

Reliance backed out quite late and a lot of work was done for NPR so govt cannot scrap it. Money spent on it is huge. Had Ambani not withdrawn the SEZ set up, the story would be totally different today.

Lekin koi kuch bhee bol le... NPR to aana hee aana hai, just a matter of time.
                    That's why I am saying that NPR may not come-up as planned since lot of facilities planned along expressway were to take care the needs of SEZ/Industrialization those are unfortunately now no more required.

Although, this project has badly affected due to cancellation of SEZ but authority did more damage in way of handling pending issue in unprofessional manner.

Anyway, still HUDA is working for as planned and further enhanced the requirement means apart from 150m width now recently they had release notification for 60 m wide green belt (till Hasru) and planning for additional +60m for storm water drainage. The total width which was earlier set to 210m is now increased to +270m. It's a ridiculous move in-spite of when they were not able to acquire even for 150m than why to waste further public money for any new enhancement.

I can't predict whether NPR comes-up or not but can easily foreseen lot of delay and pain for end-users.
                    Last edited by ultichakri; August 20 2014, 04:14 PM.
                    Sab 99 ka fer hain............

Comment

Yes sir, I have to remain here for sake of end-users and counter opinion.

That's why I am saying that NPR may not come-up as planned since lot of facilities planned along expressway were to take care the needs of SEZ/Industrialization those are unfortunately now no more required.

Although, this project has badly affected due to cancellation of SEZ but authority did more damage in way of handling pending issue in unprofessional manner.

Anyway, still HUDA is working for as planned and further enhanced the requirement means apart from 150m width now recently they had release notification for 60 m wide green belt (till Hasru) and planning for additional +60m for storm water drainage. The total width which was earlier set to 210m is now increased to +270m. It's a ridiculous move in-spite of when they were not able to acquire even for 150m than why to waste further public money for any new enhancement.

I can't predict whether NPR comes-up or not but can easily foreseen lot of delay and pain for end-users.

Bilkul theek bola apne Chakri bhai sahab. I agree with you that delay & a lot of pain has been unleashed by scrapping of SEZ, but mark my words that NPR will be operational.

Though the happiness quotient might not be the same for investors & end users as they are blind folded & are suffering & might suffer for some more time due to delays & slow pace of HUDA/Hooda govt.

Chakri saab, all pains & delays will be forgotten when you will run your BMW at 80km/hr on the NPR, with the wind blowing in & Mika Singh music blaring. Lets hope for the best & sit tight.

But as I always say NPR to aayega hee aayega, time is a factor.

Cheers!!!!!

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X