A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
Reply
19770 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by gurmeetjohar
    Draw has completed..:)


    Such a good news but no celebration at all on the forum. Any hidden information that put celebration on hold?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Avaneesh
    Such a good news but no celebration at all on the forum.
    Any hidden information that put celebration on hold ?


    One milestone completed today.

    Another draw of GPA / SPA members will happen in 15 to 20 days. If they plan to go legal they won't be getting an inch so they now know that mutually working with HUDA is the only way out.

    Dwarka Expressway will see the light soon. We are quite hopeful!

    Cheers!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Avaneesh
    Such a good news but no celebration at all on the forum.
    Any hidden information that put celebration on hold ?😞


    May be those liers wud be still searching about and come up....like though draw done but many hurdles still in DEW completion....draw still not validated as unregisterd owners planning to go court etc....even if evrything fine...unregistered owners shall not allow their homes to be demolished.....etc.....

    But anyways....we have to simply inore them knowing the fact, "DEW HAS TO COME A DAY" and that's no much far now...

    I donot know much about idioms and phrases but at lesat for now can think of now "JHHOTE KA MUH KALA AUR SACHCHEE KA BOL-BALA"
    CommentQuote
  • My information never went to wrong and those are shouting here that draw was successful must knew that 109 out of 114 as per list, submit the legal notice to HA on spot that they dont recognize the draw and contempt of court verdict and settlement terms.

    As I always prove correct at last this time also all get this information may after sometime later.
    CommentQuote
  • To add just one more..."KHISYANI BILLI KHAMBA NOCHE"
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ultichakri
    My information never went to wrong and those are shouting here that draw was successful must knew that 109 out of 114 as per list, submit the legal notice to HA on spot that they dont recognize the draw and contempt of court verdict and settlement terms.

    As I always prove correct at last this time also all get this information may after sometime later.


    Ultiji, if 109 out of 114 applicants submitted legal notices claiming that the draw is irregular and contempt of court, why did they participate in the draw at all? They should have boycotted the draw and adopted the legal option (if any option is available). Looks like the NPV litigants are demoralized and finally falling in line.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ultichakri
    My information never went to wrong and those are shouting here that draw was successful must knew that 109 out of 114 as per list, submit the legal notice to HA on spot that they dont recognize the draw and contempt of court verdict and settlement terms.

    As I always prove correct at last this time also all get this information may after sometime later.


    There are videos available publically showing outsee participating in Draw peacefully.

    Let's wait for more updates on it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Natasha78
    May be those liers wud be still searching about and come up....like though draw done but many hurdles still in DEW completion....draw still not validated as unregisterd owners planning to go court etc....even if evrything fine...unregistered owners shall not allow their homes to be demolished.....etc.....

    But anyways....we have to simply inore them knowing the fact, "DEW HAS TO COME A DAY" and that's no much far now...

    I donot know much about idioms and phrases but at lesat for now can think of now "JHHOTE KA MUH KALA AUR SACHCHEE KA BOL-BALA"


    Natasha,

    इतना गुस्सा क्या हुआ....I knew that you have lot of worries about your flats and investment which is melting down at down market.

    Its true that now DEW still back to 2008 era and dont worry I gurantee that forget demolishing house not even a brick can touch for next 5 years.

    अभी तो और भी shock लगने बाक़ी है जरा दिल थाम कर बेठो

    ये बात तो सच हैं जूठे का मुंह काला जरा याद करो HUDA और आपके चेहते builders ने कितना सच बोला
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by highway
    There are videos available publically showing outsee participating in Draw peacefully.

    Let's wait for more updates on it.


    Please upload ....I want to see how many person was inside hall if you show me more than 10 than I will leave this forum right now.

    But be remember that must be inside hall not outside.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ultichakri
    Please upload ....I want to see how many person was inside hall if you show me more than 10 than I will leave this forum right now.

    But be remember that must be inside hall not outside.


    Condition 1. Video from Inside Hall
    Condition 2. More than 10 outsee can be seen. I have numbered them for easy reference.

    Image:
    https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=78853

    Video for your ref.too
    https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=78854

    Please take a call :)
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ultichakri
    My information never went to wrong and those are shouting here that draw was successful must knew that 109 out of 114 as per list, submit the legal notice to HA on spot that they dont recognize the draw and contempt of court verdict and settlement terms.

    As I always prove correct at last this time also all get this information may after sometime later.


    UC Ji, I never doubt the credibility of your news. So I believed what you were saying was right. I have also confirmed the same with my friend. He told me that even those whose names were in the list, did not participate.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by highway
    Condition 1. Video from Inside Hall
    Condition 2. More than 10 outsee can be seen. I have numbered them for easy reference.

    Image:
    https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=78853

    Video for your ref.too
    https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=78854

    Please take a call :)


    May be 14-15 you identified but few may accompanied other relative or friend.

    But I loose bet of 10 inside out of 114 as claimed and leaving the forum.

    Best wishes for all.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ultichakri
    May be 14-15 you identified but few may accompanied other relative or friend.

    But I loose bet of 10 inside out of 114 as claimed and leaving the forum.

    Best wishes for all.


    I think we need to understand that whether the number was 10 or 14, it does not make any difference and the consequence is going to be the same. The draw has failed miserably. I think we need to appreciate that UC had the most credible news that he shared with us. It is for us to decide whether we need him to keep sharing such information with us or not. I am certainly in favour of UC keep updating us on this burning issue.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ultichakri
    May be 14-15 you identified but few may accompanied other relative or friend.

    But I loose bet of 10 inside out of 114 as claimed and leaving the forum.

    Best wishes for all.


    There is no winning or losing of bet here. We all are jointly trying that Dwarka Expressway gets built up soon and the outsees gets their dues.

    No doubt your news are credible but few things are beyond your preview too.

    The no of outsees here appears to be less because HUDA must have divided the outsees into smaller groups falling under similar categories.

    Rest let's all wait for few more hours from now and truth will prevail.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ultichakri
    May be 14-15 you identified but few may accompanied other relative or friend.

    But I loose bet of 10 inside out of 114 as claimed and leaving the forum.

    Best wishes for all.


    End of the day, it's a public forum and everyone has right to express her/his views.. so no need to quit.. let's stay tuned for official script of the draw..
    CommentQuote