A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19775 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Land acquisition for last 5 sectors of Dwarka is in litigation for the last 10-15 years.
    Sector 24-29 MASTER planning can be seen on Map.
    I don't know what people thought investing into DEX,when the 5 sectors connecting Dwarka with NPV don't exist

Bijwasan-Kapashera route to NH-8 will collapse so fast under traffic pressure that it won't be funny. There are so many villages and farm houses there that you have 0% chance of widening.There is a lot of commercial traffic already from Trucks there.

Puri Diplomatic Greens might be ready for possession this year. Watch the rent it fetches in the market as it is on the non disputed side of NPR.
    CommentQuote
  • Ultichakri, is asset to forum not liabilities.He is proven right before but this time he might be wrong. Time will tell.
    Coming back to forum is his decision
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ultichakri
    Natasha,

इतना गुस्सा क्या हुआ....I knew that you have lot of worries about your flats and investment which is melting down at down market.

Its true that now DEW still back to 2008 era and dont worry I gurantee that forget demolishing house not even a brick can touch for next 5 years.

अभी तो और भी shock लगने बाक़ी है जरा दिल थाम कर बेठो

ये बात तो सच हैं जूठे का मुंह काला जरा याद करो HUDA और आपके चेहते builders ने कितना सच बोला

LOOK AT THE BRASHNESS OF NPV LITIGANTS AND THEIR OPEN LACK OF RESPECT TO COUNTRY'S LEGAL INSTITUTIONS AND DISREGARD TO GOVERNMENT's AUTHORITY..

Classic example of greed taking over their nerves, even a golden handshake is not acceptable, as they want a platinum handshake studded with diamonds!

Now even the registered NPV litigant plot holders are digging their own graves. It looks as if they are also going to lose this battle as courts will come down hard on litigants for holding the state to ransom.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by raumybhan
    LOOK AT THE BRASHNESS OF NPV LITIGANTS AND THEIR OPEN LACK OF RESPECT TO COUNTRY'S LEGAL INSTITUTIONS AND DISREGARD TO GOVERNMENT's AUTHORITY..

Classic example of greed taking over their nerves, even a golden handshake is not acceptable, as they want a platinum handshake studded with diamonds!

Now even the registered NPV litigant plot holders are digging their own graves. It looks as if they are also going to lose this battle as courts will come down hard on litigants for holding the state to ransom.

I agree with you raumybhan. I am a newbie in this group but can clearly see who is aligned with these illegal NPV litigants. Though I am dissapointed that HUDA may end up dragging it further but would be glad to see unregistered and illegal litigants walking away with nothing. I support HUDA's stance given new court ruling of not considering such applications.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote

• Huda holds draw of lots in Gurgaon for NPR evictees
    Abhishek Behl, Hindustan Times, Gurgaon | Updated: Aug 01, 2016 01:42 IST

Despite resistance from Northern Peripheral Road (NPR) evictees of New Palam Vihar, the development authority held the first draw of lots on Sunday to allot alternative plots for people who lost their land to the highway. The move could make way for the completion of NPR, also known as the Dwarka Expressway, that has been stuck in litigation for the last six years.

The draw was held for 109 applicants who have registered conveyance deeds of their properties. These applicants would be allotted plots in sector 110A.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by loki108
    I agree with you raumybhan. I am a newbie in this group but can clearly see who is aligned with these illegal NPV litigants. Though I am dissapointed that HUDA may end up dragging it further but would be glad to see unregistered and illegal litigants walking away with nothing. I support HUDA's stance given new court ruling of not considering such applications.

What i heard before on this forum was that NPV is an unauthorized colony. So how come there are both legal and illegal litigants in this case?
    CommentQuote
  • The attendance at draw does not indicate the success/failure of the draw. In fact only few witnesses are required but it does reflect the interest of outs-tees. The 109 outstees cannot show interest publicly as majority of those who have struggled alongwith them are left behind. Hope that the problem of remaining persons will be resolved in next few days, so that development process starts.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ultichakri
    My information never went to wrong and those are shouting here that draw was successful must knew that 109 out of 114 as per list, submit the legal notice to HA on spot that they dont recognize the draw and contempt of court verdict and settlement terms.

As I always prove correct at last this time also all get this information may after sometime later.

I think you got wrong information. 109 got allotted plot in sec 110a through Draw.
    Don't get angry and live the ground. All this year you were right and now in end truth always win.Come on you are big boy
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by VibhorD
    What i heard before on this forum was that NPV is an unauthorized colony. So how come there are both legal and illegal litigants in this case?

It seems to be an unauthorised for Residential use but land is owned by individuals. Some are genuine owners with legal records others are just GPA holders as sale purchases was not allowed. They took the risk for windfall profits or may be unaware at the time of purchase.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by NEWVISION
    It seems to be an unauthorised for Residential use but land is owned by individuals. Some are genuine owners with legal records others are just GPA holders as sale purchases was not allowed. They took the risk for windfall profits or may be unaware at the time of purchase.

Might be but in my opinion anyone purchasing property on GPA must be well aware of the facts and the risk behind buying such property.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by researching
    Might be but in my opinion anyone purchasing property on GPA must be well aware of the facts and the risk behind buying such property.

Yes they are and they are also aware that every old unauthorised colony all over India gets regularised if huda demolishes those 500 houses without consent of the occupants it will send a message to everyone that they give a damn to votes and it will pave way to many demolition across Haryana and if that happens I would be the happiest person as there are major infra projects which are stuck near palwal because of squatters and illicit / unauthorised colonies.
    CommentQuote
  • HUDA officials committed to making NPR. Some GPA holder/s had gone to court earlier on 27th and their application rejected.
    CommentQuote
  • I guess some people don't want to understand the basic meaning of term GPA i.e. General Power of Attorney. General Power of Attorney can never be equal to sale deed . That is the basic proposition of law. GPA is just a power to manage a property given by original owner. Once original owner/execution of GPA dies , said GPA becomes nullity. GPA has lifeline only till the time the executor of same is alive unlike sale deed which has infinite life line unless same is sold further to some other purchaser.

This whole episode is a lesson for everyone that purchasing through GPA mode is actually no purchase and chances of huge losses in such transactions are really high.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashok1984
    I guess some people don't want to understand the basic meaning of term GPA i.e. General Power of Attorney. General Power of Attorney can never be equal to sale deed . That is the basic proposition of law. GPA is just a power to manage a property given by original owner. Once original owner/execution of GPA dies , said GPA becomes nullity. GPA has lifeline only till the time the executor of same is alive unlike sale deed which has infinite life line unless same is sold further to some other purchaser.

This whole episode is a lesson for everyone that purchasing through GPA mode is actually no purchase and chances of huge losses in such transactions are really high.

Legally you are correct but generally a will is also taken alongwith GPA. But it can not be put at par with Sale deed. Further, the GPA in these cases do not have any value till sale is banned. If Sale deed registration is allowed, then they may use the GPA for registering the property in someones name. But it will cost Stamp duly and Income tax liability also.
    CommentQuote