Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse

NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 8 hours ago
21914 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

    Originally posted by vb2309 View Post
    Hi Bless you,

    Thanks it is working.
    It is good collection of valuable related information.

    Thanks for teh effort.
    Have you / any one else have any updated on Dwarka Expressway work progress for the project that has been granted for road construction please?

    Regards,
    vb2309
    Hi
    Greetings

    Thanks for the kind word.. U can actually chat amongst visitors on the spreadsheet itself as well.. I was trying to guide you about during your visit.

    Regarding the current situation.. nothing much is reported other than what you see in this thread.. Press is totally quiet about it as no news there as well..

    Last news pertaining to dway was in a Hindi daily about some obstructions being auctioned in the beginning of Sep.. Nothing about the court cases has been reported since May 2011 which mentioned about the High court hearing in Mid july..

    Anyone else having some information may kindly share
    Cheers
    Last edited by BlessU; October 17 2011, 08:09 PM.

    Comment


    • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

      Hi Bless u

      Please provide permissions for viewing that doc.

      -Pankaj

      Comment


      • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

        Hi Bless u

        Please provide permissions for viewing that doc.

        Vipin

        Comment


        • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

          local site visit

          guys can any one of you please visit the location where the 12 or 15 kms (whatever teh strech is) is being made ?
          please post snaps.

          vb2309
          Nothing Surprises Me

          Comment


          • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

            Originally posted by vb2309 View Post
            guys can any one of you please visit the location where the 12 or 15 kms (whatever teh strech is) is being made ?
            please post snaps.

            vb2309
            Hi
            Greetings

            VB Sir

            quiet a few pictures are available. Pictures are being posted by Buyers/Brokers/Builders/Contractor the moment something happens.. As you are aware the contract is with Indiabulls since May 2011

            on a lighter note
            A lot of Bharitya Saand "Indiabulls" were sighted there enjoying the green grass and bathing in mucky ponds.. dar lagta hai..I wont go..

            to the extent that some promoters are enthused and diversify into full fledged dairy farming!!!! Dont believe??? check proof http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...3-post161.html..

            Cheers
            Attached Files
            Last edited by BlessU; October 18 2011, 03:42 PM.

            Comment


            • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

              LOL. Bharitya Saand "Indiabulls" . A good one .
              Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

              Comment


              • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

                Thanks mate

                Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
                LOL. Bharitya Saand "Indiabulls" . A good one .
                hi
                greetings

                I think even you don't believe me Manoja at this instance..

                This is actually a fact and I used to have a friend (handsome devil) who was planning to open a butchery close to dway if the BULL FAILS TO RUN!

                http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...7-a-20025.html

                In the meantime, till things take effect.. a lot of NRIs/Investors are likely to be slaughtered.

                Not even a paid article for a couple of months.. too bad

                Cheers

                Comment


                • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

                  Originally posted by BlessU View Post
                  Hi
                  Greetings

                  VB Sir

                  quiet a few pictures are available. Pictures are being posted by Buyers/Brokers/Builders/Contractor the moment something happens.. As you are aware the contract is with Indiabulls since May 2011

                  on a lighter note
                  A lot of Bharitya Saand "Indiabulls" were sighted there enjoying the green grass and bathing in mucky ponds.. dar lagta hai..I wont go..

                  to the extent that some promoters are enthused and diversify into full fledged dairy farming!!!! Dont believe??? check proof http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...3-post161.html..

                  Cheers
                  interesting and scary :-))))
                  Nothing Surprises Me

                  Comment


                  • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

                    Originally posted by vb2309 View Post
                    interesting and scary :-))))
                    Hi
                    Greetings

                    VB Sir need not worry,, we are in the same boat... only difference is your boat is bigger than my small canoe..

                    Cheers

                    Comment


                    • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

                      Originally posted by BlessU View Post
                      Hi
                      Greetings

                      VB Sir need not worry,, we are in the same boat... only difference is your boat is bigger than my small canoe..

                      Cheers
                      Hi Mate,

                      If it is ok to ask, where have you invested? Which project? What size? Is it also on Dwarka Expressway?

                      Regards
                      vb2309
                      Nothing Surprises Me

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X