A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19888 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by saluja
    I am still satiated with 10-12% per annum.

Hi
    Greetings

Balcony being charged at 50% is an excellent concept. The actual area loading and therefore the cost works out 15% cheaper ~.

Just wish that super are is not increased latter and some form of connectivity happens soon until dway is resolved..

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Balcony being charged at 50% is an excellent concept. The actual area loading and therefore the cost works out 15% cheaper ~.

Just wish that super are is not increased latter and some form of connectivity happens soon until dway is resolved..

Cheers

Questions Questions, What????
    CommentQuote
  • In today's TOI HUDA issued section 6 notification for acquisition of land for sectors roads for sectors 99-115. Section 6 is final notification and after that govt can take possesion of land. In this notification high court order nos has also been mentioned means the land they are acquiring have also court clearance (unless further petition would not filled in supreme court). But the land being acquiring is not in such big quantity to make any drastic affect on the region.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ssia01

Hi
    Greetings

This message is not clear.. Kindly rephrase it.. maybe some questions on our mind can be discussed in the forum.

I find that value proposition of Brisk is better than many in 109 due to better charge for balcony area.

You seemed to have edited your post. Please feel free to discuss any or whatever issue/doubt etc that you may be having.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gundnavneet
    In today's TOI HUDA issued section 6 notification for acquisition of land for sectors roads for sectors 99-115. Section 6 is final notification and after that govt can take possesion of land. In this notification high court order nos has also been mentioned means the land they are acquiring have also court clearance (unless further petition would not filled in supreme court). But the land being acquiring is not in such big quantity to make any drastic affect on the region.

Hi
    Greetings

May I request you to bring out the ad on the forum please, if possible.. It appears that all matters settled in court are being now taken over by HUDA for possession as a total of 16 cases were in court. If someone has specific information of total under litigation and that which has been settled may kindly be shared here.

Request my friend RPYadav to throw some light if ok.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
    Hi
    Greetings

May I request you to bring out the ad on the forum please, if possible.. It appears that all matters settled in court are being now taken over by HUDA for possession as a total of 16 cases were in court. If someone has specific information of total under litigation and that which has been settled may kindly be shared here.

Cheers

Bless u , R P Yadav ji is a man of facts , and this is what I like so much about him , No nonsense FACTS.....

I am sure he will have quite good knowledge on this as well....

Here is the link to Land aquisition notice , Major chunk of land 13 out of 15 acres is in sec 106 and 109 , THe quantity of land is not much here because majority of the chunks were acquired without any court proceedings.

http://epaper.timesofindia.com/Default/Client.asp?Daily=CAP&showST=true&login=default&pub=TOI&Enter=true&Skin=TOINEW&AW=1326540855312

A B
    CommentQuote
    Hi
    Greetings

Cheers

Job No. 1
    Name of Work : Construction of 75 Mtr (2x14) and 60 Mtr (2x12.50) wide sectors
    roads between Sector-99 to 115 Gurgaon Manesar Urban Complex 2025 AD.

“Supply and laying of earth road material, prepration of Sub Grade & Prov. & laying
    of 335/330 mm GSB, 250mm thick WMM, 80/70 mm thick DBM & 40mm
    thick BC and construction of 3 mtr spam slab culvert for SWD and all other
    works contingent thereto.” (Including five years mtc)

Approximate value of works (Rs.) - 82.70 Crores

Time limit for completion of work - 12 months

http://huda.etenders.in/tpoimages/huda/tender/Tender90.pdf
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ssia01

Dear BlessU
    Greetings,Do not understand the meaning of addl charges of 50% for balcony and something else will reduce prices by 15%,What does it mean , how is it useful ,does RP also follow it,Whatever it be?????
    Regards
    CommentQuote
  • construction update

Sec 103-104 : no further work seems to be on here...looks like they are done for now.....will do final touch up along with other patches

sec102-99: work going on a good pace

frm patudi road towards sector 37: mitti work done...rodi pathar seems to be laid...roads are clearly visible...work going on...

over all satisfied with the development....but thats my POV
    CommentQuote
  • Dear RP Yadav ji,

Could you please advise any new 2 BHK in upcoming projects in gurgaon.

...please tell for investment point so that value appreciates in near future.

Thanks
    Deepak
    CommentQuote
  • Great.

So, what's the summary of areas on DEW / sector roads, which are still in limbo. Considering so many recent announcements it will be great to know where we stand now. Anyone has done the summary for himself and can share?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ChangedName
    Bless u , R P Yadav ji is a man of facts , and this is what I like so much about him , No nonsense FACTS.....

I am sure he will have quite good knowledge on this as well....

Here is the link to Land aquisition notice , Major chunk of land 13 out of 15 acres is in sec 106 and 109 , THe quantity of land is not much here because majority of the chunks were acquired without any court proceedings.

e-paper Sign-in

A B

Hi
    Greetings

All facts are most welcome. The idea of calling Mr Hooda "Khuda" (by Mr Yadav) however doesnt go well and serious doubts about Hudas capabilities in project execution persist due to very poor past performance https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/20148-huda-s-book-fo-work?t=22282

Many facts like
    1) dway tender https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=0B0CW4pub6d78ZTU3ZmM3NGEtMGVhYy00N2VmLTkzYzYtZTFkNWI2NGYwOTYy&hl=en_GB
    2) tender no90, Sec 99-115, https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=0B0CW4pub6d78YmJkNmY3OWYtYTEwYS00NzFhLWJlMmYtYTVkMDFlMDIzMjNh&hl=en_GB
    3) tender no 126, sec 81-95, https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=0B0CW4pub6d78YWNlY2VkZWItNjhmNC00ZTg5LTk3ZjItZTk0MGY0NWFmNjg4&hl=en_GB
    4) Pan Haryana Licences https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=0B0CW4pub6d78NzNkNjVhZWUtNTU0Mi00OGMzLWE3ZGEtZjUyMzRlYjUyYjM3&hl=en_GB
    along with various news, project details and analysis have already been shared in the link, https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkCW4pub6d78dGxWN2VRZGdva1hmaC1UVklMRE5hVEE&hl=en_GB&pli=1#gid=0 (sign in required)

have been shared during various discussion in various threads, ample no of times..

The dimension of section 4&6, possession by huda of such portions is a welcome news..

HUDA however, has failed so many times to ensure ACTUAL possession of "legally settled", "compensated", "paid for and accepted" portion of land which continue being tilled by the farmers.
    Even after physical possession, huda may not enjoy ACTUAL possession. News about officials being thrashed and shooed away is a common thing to read in various newspapers despite police protection.
    My apprehensions are routed from the fact that more than 600 acres of Huda land in Ggn alone is officially under unauthorised occuptation..

Further, if somebody could highlight on the areas being "notified" (u/s4) and "declared" (u/s 6) impacting the construction of Dwarka expressway and not confuse use of these sections for sector roads construction.

I am anxiously awaiting
    1} Tenders and allocation of Rs 1400 cr announced recently by CM.
    2} Tenders pertaining to ROB (railway Overbridge tender) on dway is awaited.
    3} Tenders for Flyovers for east-west NPR connectivity.
    4} DDA announcement followed with a tender for the 2.5km stretch on delhi side
    5} The status of 16 legal cases as per tender for NPR may kindly be shared if information is available.
    6} Toll tax resolution without which dway will not have proper exit at Kheri Dhaula.

these are important and ESSENTIAL infrastructure works that are "must" to ensure habitation being possible on the west of railway line.

Thanks once again for inputs of A B (of the Amit Bhalla Corporation fame:D), Love hate for reproducing the tenders.
    Thank Mr Yadav for informing about 37C, section 6 declaration for possible possession by Huda of the land for development of Master/Sector/Sewarage/Water etc (nothing though to do with Dway, hence "Pet dard ke liye sir dard ki dwai" so please excuse) He has indeed been honest in confirming that dway might take upto 2015 in the worst case and.. The 150 mtr dway would still take a longer time being mis-sold largely by all builders and brokers alike.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rpyadav
    ye additional zameen acquire kar rhe hain jo bachi hui pockets hain ya green belt ke liye actually i will like to tell u a few things which might not know-
    1. huda ki strategy hai ki 60, 75 metre wide roads ki grid 99-115 mein bana di jaye jisse ke logon ki dependence on dway decreases , in mein se ek 75metre road railway line, dway ke intersection ke pas se (shown in master plan) nikali hai jo ki bijwasan najafgarh road mein milegi iska delhi section bhi kewal 0.5km hi hoga and it is an existing road form daultabad which goes to najafgarh.
    2. huda will complete section form nh-8 to daultabad road in all respects by 2014 ab baat aegi litigations ki dekho total petitions 16 hain (some may get confused dekho petitioners ho skta hai 100 ho lekin high court kya karta hai jo ki similar petitions hain unhe club kar deta hai) to isliye dway pe petitioners ho sakta hai 100 ya zyada hoon lekin petitions 16 hi hain
    jisme se 6petitions u will be surprised emaar, bptp etc . ki hain kyunki inki zameen bhi dway ki allignment a gayi , these people are in talks dirctly with fc dhillon sahab and looking for better compensation so as far as i have been told secretariat mein ye apni khicdi pka rhe hain and they will withdraw their petition in 2-to max 3 months.
    baki ab 4 petitions imp. hain jinmein se 2 village kherki daula aur 2 village sihi ab inki baat ye hai ki sarkar ne inhe zameen ka compensation diya lekin ghar ka nhi so ye bichare apni baat par shi hain ki inko bhi ek plot diya jaye ghar ke badle
    jo uppar sab maine ram katha likhi hai wo yadi puri ho gayi to dway from nh-8 to daultabad road will be free form any disputes.
    3. huda doosra bajghera road aur delhi border section ko complete karegi issm e kewal builders emmar wagarah ki hi petition hai wo isliye jisse dda apni alignment final kar ske
    4 ab ayi baat asli battleground that is section between daultabad road and bajghera road ye huda sabse akhri mein legi that is new palam vihar these people hv gone crazy they are askin for the moon and huda is planning to give them a stick kuch ghar tode hain for violating erection of building rules ,1979
    lekin kyunki acquisition ka matter sub judice hai isliye huda inko tod to dega par acquire nhi kar payega dekho h.c. mein kya hota hain waise ek baat btaon yahan sab bikta hai dlf h.c mein pasie dekar pata nhi kya kya karwa leta hai to isliye keep ur fingers crossed
    baki aaj sham ko town and country planning mantri ki beti ki shadi hai sab milenege puchunga dway ka kya kar rhe hain u all are also invited on my behalf leisure valley grounds gurgaon

Hi
    Greetings

very enlightening facts Yadav ji.. It is quiet understandable that in a functional democracy, anyone can stand up and move court causing delays.. still it is heartening to get a clearer picture now..
    This will certainly, help people planning to buy home, in certain sectors across dway under dispute, as mentioned by you.

It also provides an opportunity to be careful of some builders wrongly promoting a smooth ride to dway construction.

hope the strategy of persuading homeowners in the section "Daulatabad to Bajghera" New Palam Vihar works to the comfort of those invested. Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world! (sectors getting affected would be all 103+ sectors):o

those invested in 37c/d are indebted to you for confirming the news about 37c possession by HUDA.. Hope tenders for sector roads/sewerage etc would be coming soon. Do drop a line here on the forum, if you may please.

Finally, thanks for the invitation for the DTCP, GGNs daughters marriage and please convey my personal best wishes.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • cm "khuda" comment ke regarding

bleesu aaj sham ko cm sahab se mulaqat hogi i will definately convey ur apprehensions to him ur also cordialy invited rao dan singh minister dep town and country and planning ki beti ki shadi hai leisure valey grounds gurgaon aur thank u to mujhe kehna chaiye mujhse wo edit ke chakkar mein delete ho gaya sari ramkahani dubara likhni padti
    CommentQuote
  • Hi
    Greetings

yadav ji kahan gaye??
    Post kyon delete ke aapne..:bab (38):??

Cheers..
    CommentQuote