21914 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Originally posted by vb2309 View Post
    Hi Bless you,

Thanks it is working.
    It is good collection of valuable related information.

Thanks for teh effort.
    Have you / any one else have any updated on Dwarka Expressway work progress for the project that has been granted for road construction please?

Regards,
    vb2309
    Hi
    Greetings

Thanks for the kind word.. U can actually chat amongst visitors on the spreadsheet itself as well.. I was trying to guide you about during your visit.

Regarding the current situation.. nothing much is reported other than what you see in this thread.. Press is totally quiet about it as no news there as well..

Last news pertaining to dway was in a Hindi daily about some obstructions being auctioned in the beginning of Sep.. Nothing about the court cases has been reported since May 2011 which mentioned about the High court hearing in Mid july..

Anyone else having some information may kindly share
    Cheers
    Last edited by BlessU; October 17 2011, 08:09 PM.

Comment

Hi Bless u

Please provide permissions for viewing that doc.

-Pankaj

Comment

Hi Bless u

Please provide permissions for viewing that doc.

Vipin

Comment

local site visit

guys can any one of you please visit the location where the 12 or 15 kms (whatever teh strech is) is being made ?
          please post snaps.

vb2309
          Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

guys can any one of you please visit the location where the 12 or 15 kms (whatever teh strech is) is being made ?
            please post snaps.

vb2309
            Hi
            Greetings

VB Sir

quiet a few pictures are available. Pictures are being posted by Buyers/Brokers/Builders/Contractor the moment something happens.. As you are aware the contract is with Indiabulls since May 2011

on a lighter note
            A lot of Bharitya Saand "Indiabulls" were sighted there enjoying the green grass and bathing in mucky ponds.. dar lagta hai..I wont go..

to the extent that some promoters are enthused and diversify into full fledged dairy farming!!!! Dont believe??? check proof http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...3-post161.html..

Cheers
            Attached Files
            Last edited by BlessU; October 18 2011, 03:42 PM.

Comment

LOL. Bharitya Saand "Indiabulls" . A good one .
              Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Thanks mate

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
                LOL. Bharitya Saand "Indiabulls" . A good one .
                hi
                greetings

I think even you don't believe me Manoja at this instance..

This is actually a fact and I used to have a friend (handsome devil) who was planning to open a butchery close to dway if the BULL FAILS TO RUN!

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...7-a-20025.html

In the meantime, till things take effect.. a lot of NRIs/Investors are likely to be slaughtered.

Not even a paid article for a couple of months.. too bad

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
                  Hi
                  Greetings

VB Sir

quiet a few pictures are available. Pictures are being posted by Buyers/Brokers/Builders/Contractor the moment something happens.. As you are aware the contract is with Indiabulls since May 2011

on a lighter note
                  A lot of Bharitya Saand "Indiabulls" were sighted there enjoying the green grass and bathing in mucky ponds.. dar lagta hai..I wont go..

to the extent that some promoters are enthused and diversify into full fledged dairy farming!!!! Dont believe??? check proof http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...3-post161.html..

Cheers
                  interesting and scary :-))))
                  Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

interesting and scary :-))))
                    Hi
                    Greetings

VB Sir need not worry,, we are in the same boat... only difference is your boat is bigger than my small canoe..

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
                      Hi
                      Greetings

VB Sir need not worry,, we are in the same boat... only difference is your boat is bigger than my small canoe..

Cheers
                      Hi Mate,

If it is ok to ask, where have you invested? Which project? What size? Is it also on Dwarka Expressway?

Regards
                      vb2309
                      Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X