Collapse

NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 4 hours ago
21863 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

God knows when this DEW issues going to be resolved.

Comment

I believe that the government has taken this issue quite casually and now the next date for hearing is scheduled in november 2014 to discuss again on the compensation front.Lets hope for the best !!

P.S- Aggressive construction work by various developers on the expressway should motivate haryana govt to Clear the issues asap.

Comment

New Huda chief is likely to take up the matter to solution

New Huda chief is likely to take up the matter to solution
        Lets follow the incidents coming our way in next couple of months.....

- Haryana Assembly Elections are on 15-Oct-2014.
        - Next hearing at Hon. Punjab & Haryana High Court is on 18-Nov-2014.
        - Huda needs to speed up the file work or any other list of litigants.
        - The work on 14km out of 18 is complete....so this should be supported in the court.
        - Next steps can only be confirmed once next hearing occurs.

Overall the things got little slow due to National Elections and Now due to Haryana Elections.

Now we can hope the resolution of this issue after the elections....

Lets wait & watch...
        Attached Files

Comment

Facts are very well clear:

1. I surprise with statement that HA doesn't know that whether issue of pending factory owners cases are resolved, he only believe that it must have already been done. Whereas, as on date most of the factory owners are again moving to court, since they didn't get the benefits/land as directed by HC even after 4 years of verdict.

2. HUDA has not able to acquire the land for new sectors. So, rehabilitation is impossible and on daily basis they are adding new condition and making the matter worst.

3. Neither NHAI dispute resolved nor any progress made from Delhi side, please be remember construction being made in Delhi side not for NPR its to provide basic amenities to existing flats.

4. Its now obvious that Haryana may have either hung assembly or another party govt, hence early resolution is distant dream. Further, it wouldn't be a priority agenda of new Govt.

5. So far HUDA hasn't submit any policy as directed by HC despite passing nearly 4 years, hence there are fair chance that it may go against.

Long wait easily foreseen.
          Sab 99 ka fer hain............

Comment

Thanks for your view but what your final stand on Dew, will it get Scrap, delay more than 3 years or even more than that ...

Sir , BTW Where do you invest as you have good insight and area you invested must be free from all litigation ?

Comment

Originally posted by evasnis View Post
              Thanks for your view but what your final stand on Dew, will it get Scrap, delay more than 3 years or even more than that ...

Sir , BTW Where do you invest as you have good insight and area you invested must be free from all litigation ?

DEW will be completed in 2015
              Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Originally posted by VB_States View Post
                DEW will be completed in 2015
                Great for DEW, but how did u conclude that DEW would be completed in 2015, any specific documents to back this claim or u r just looking at circumstantial evidence ?

Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

I don't think DEW will be functional by 2015 even if they start work by now.

Comment

Originally posted by ajeetkg View Post
                    I don't think DEW will be functional by 2015 even if they start work by now.
                    We all are grown ups, and we have seen a single road being constructed in a week to in 5 years as well. This can be constructed in a month if everything is okay and willing to do.

We should stop predicting things and watch reality, In this thread itself more than 50 posts are just predictions and they are sort of time wasters.

Comment

Originally posted by evasnis View Post

I have already clarified my stand that NPR wouldn't execute as planned and there shall be compromise on later stage. Nobody can estimate period of delay could be 5 years or more.

I have stake, though not the kind of others own.
                      Sab 99 ka fer hain............

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X