A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19768 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by hems7dl
    Think of location when investing and quality of builder.....
    1. NTH is end of gurgaon and more near manesar...but delhi side would be near airport, Diplomatic enclave...more strategic and would-be-posh location in years to come.
    2. DLF is a good builder but so are experion, ATS, Puri on the other side of DEW ...and should deliver on time.
    3. Of all above, Experion is the most reliable as they have started offering possession and that too with good quality.
    All of the above views are my personal opinion....and I have a unit in experion.
    All the best for your house-hunt, but as rightly said this is the time to invest....

Cheers,

May I know how someone can travel to ATS, Kocoon, Sec 109 Gurgaon from Cyber Hub or other Gurgaon sectors? Thru Kapashera?

I personally feel in coming years sectors 84-90 connectivity would be better with Gurgaon even with NPR than 109/110 sectors.

Although sectors 109/110 are near to Delhi but that is of no use if someone work in Gurgaon.

Also, if someone wants to live in 109/110 than they can find good society flats in Dwarka also. Now people will say Dwarka flats are not good, one can make Dwarka flat very good in 10 lacs. Now people will say what about swimming pool etc. in Dwarka... it is choice. Maintenance of Dwarka societies are 2k-3k per month where as 109/110 Gurgaon society maintenance will be 8-10k for similar flat. It's all about choices...
    CommentQuote
  • BPTP Park Serene is also good option for RTM users. Conveniently located in sector 37d. Once Hero honda chowk is operational , it will be a convenient option connected to oldgurgaon, sohna road , NH8.

All inclusive deal for 1810sqft will be around 85 lacs + registration and VAT.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • M3M Woodshire is not RTM yet but possession is expected around Diwali so nearing RTM...This is in Sector 107.
    CommentQuote
  • MCG taking up plantation and development of park in sector 109 - opposite sobha.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • There has been good development and it seems now the DEX on Gurgaon side will be completed soon.
    I had been monitoring this area for sometime for investment purpose but didn't want to get in when litigation was on. I believe it will still take at very minimum 1 year for the gurgaon side to complete after allotment of plots to all oustees (Hopefully no more legal issues come up).
    My query is - how much appreciation are we expecting in one year time in view of downturn in reality in NCR including in gurgaon.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Bauji
    95 + registration will be close to 1Cr

95 includes registration ...you can negotiate further.
    Also, you will get split ACs, jacuzzi, shower cubicle etc which itself costs a couple of lakhs.
    If you are spending your hard earned money, do an extensive research and check all available options.
    End of the day, decision needs to be yours
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ranvijay1984
    I doubt all inclusive thing...

Originally Posted by hems7dl
    I know days are bad - but no so bad either :)

It's all inclusive. In fact I hv bought a 5 bhk 4000 sqft flat which is at 4k psft all inclusive. I was also inquiring for a 3 bhk for a friend and I got a last quote for 91L.

Hem: Market is worse than you can imagine. It's the best time to buy as the hope builds up, the investors will tend to hold on and therefore pricing will start to move up in 6 to 12 mths
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akshaykr
    Considering new town hieghts Ggn side roads and infra is more developed than delhi side. Also it will be connecting to nh8 by next year. Rates might boost up then. What do u say

I would suggest when u want to purchase something for self use. Kindly limit that to your utility. Boosting of rates is very speculative in current market scenario. Even otherwise, good property at good location would certainly appreciate over a period of time.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Vijaydel
    There has been good development and it seems now the DEX on Gurgaon side will be completed soon.
    I had been monitoring this area for sometime for investment purpose but didn't want to get in when litigation was on. I believe it will still take at very minimum 1 year for the gurgaon side to complete after allotment of plots to all oustees (Hopefully no more legal issues come up).
    My query is - how much appreciation are we expecting in one year time in view of downturn in reality in NCR including in gurgaon.

I am just expecting fast connectivity and decent surrounding, for now, on dew projects.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rivering
    BPTP Park Serene is also good option for RTM users. Conveniently located in sector 37d. Once Hero honda chowk is operational , it will be a convenient option connected to oldgurgaon, sohna road , NH8.

All inclusive deal for 1810sqft will be around 85 lacs + registration and VAT.

Does Sec 37-D has connectivity to dew? If yes, from which side?
    CommentQuote
  • Only RP City have the connectivity with DEW till date
    CommentQuote
  • I found Raheja Atharva 109 3BHK 1950 sq ft pretty value for money buy at 95 lacs AI plus Registration. Sector is good, builder is finally getting things right and doing what was needed. Location is closest to the E-way. Hitachi AC's, good fully fitted modular kitchen with hob and chimney. Its a good deal.
    CommentQuote
  • Watch Video: HUDA to conduct fresh draw of lots on Aug 24.

http://www.mbnow.in/property/videos/focus/huda-conduct-fresh-draw-lots-aug-24/26776
    CommentQuote
  • Today's HT...

As per this news, NHAI has already initiated the process of land acquisition in Delhi from private land owners...
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote