Sort by :
Filter by :
- Originally Posted by Bauji95 + registration will be close to 1Cr
95 includes registration ...you can negotiate further.
Also, you will get split ACs, jacuzzi, shower cubicle etc which itself costs a couple of lakhs.
If you are spending your hard earned money, do an extensive research and check all available options.
End of the day, decision needs to be yoursCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by Ranvijay1984I doubt all inclusive thing...Originally Posted by hems7dlI know days are bad - but no so bad either :)
It's all inclusive. In fact I hv bought a 5 bhk 4000 sqft flat which is at 4k psft all inclusive. I was also inquiring for a 3 bhk for a friend and I got a last quote for 91L.
Hem: Market is worse than you can imagine. It's the best time to buy as the hope builds up, the investors will tend to hold on and therefore pricing will start to move up in 6 to 12 mthsCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by akshaykrConsidering new town hieghts Ggn side roads and infra is more developed than delhi side. Also it will be connecting to nh8 by next year. Rates might boost up then. What do u say
I would suggest when u want to purchase something for self use. Kindly limit that to your utility. Boosting of rates is very speculative in current market scenario. Even otherwise, good property at good location would certainly appreciate over a period of time.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by VijaydelThere has been good development and it seems now the DEX on Gurgaon side will be completed soon.
I had been monitoring this area for sometime for investment purpose but didn't want to get in when litigation was on. I believe it will still take at very minimum 1 year for the gurgaon side to complete after allotment of plots to all oustees (Hopefully no more legal issues come up).
My query is - how much appreciation are we expecting in one year time in view of downturn in reality in NCR including in gurgaon.
I am just expecting fast connectivity and decent surrounding, for now, on dew projects.CommentQuote2Flag
- Originally Posted by riveringBPTP Park Serene is also good option for RTM users. Conveniently located in sector 37d. Once Hero honda chowk is operational , it will be a convenient option connected to oldgurgaon, sohna road , NH8.
All inclusive deal for 1810sqft will be around 85 lacs + registration and VAT.
Does Sec 37-D has connectivity to dew? If yes, from which side?CommentQuote0Flag
- Only RP City have the connectivity with DEW till dateCommentQuote0Flag
- I found Raheja Atharva 109 3BHK 1950 sq ft pretty value for money buy at 95 lacs AI plus Registration. Sector is good, builder is finally getting things right and doing what was needed. Location is closest to the E-way. Hitachi AC's, good fully fitted modular kitchen with hob and chimney. Its a good deal.CommentQuote0Flag
- Watch Video: HUDA to conduct fresh draw of lots on Aug 24.
- Today's HT...
As per this news, NHAI has already initiated the process of land acquisition in Delhi from private land owners...CommentQuote6Flag
Old news new headlineCommentQuote1Flag
- Originally Posted by rohit_warren
Old news new headline
Always trying to find the black spot in the silver liningCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by nsd1445Always trying to find the black spot in the silver lining
Actually showing what is hidden from the innocent buyersCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by hiteshtanejahttps://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=76286
NH notification for Dwarka Expressway was done by Central Govt. on 17 May 2016. Isn't 90 days for preparing DPR by NHAI over now. It's time NHAI should make the DPR public.CommentQuote1Flag
- The proposal had been accepted in the 47th Meeting of UTTIPEC held in Jun 2014. Then subsequently again the decision for the alignment etc was done in the 50th Meeting in Apr 2015. Then again it was taken up in the 51st Meeting in May 2015, and cited awaiting the RERA Bill. Also the alignment proposed earlier was found to be not suitable enough and prone to accidents after design and speed simulations were carried out. They then changed the design to another one from the earlier proposed ones. Simultaneously, change of land was to be processed for incorporation of this alignment in MPD/ZDP under Section 11-A, DD Act, 1957. So all things being done in a legal manner. All was finally confirmed in the 52nd Meeting in Feb 16.CommentQuote0Flag