Last updated: 2 hours ago
21736 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Location of Gurgaon Global City.

Originally posted by evasnis View Post
    Thanks BLESS U , it means its near to Sec 88A/89A area... or it is on right side i.e Sec 88(Commercial sector )
    Hi
    Greetings

Not on the right of sector 88.

It is not abutting Dwarka Expressway.

It is near and between the IMT Manesar Road, Pataudi Road Intersection and the Railway Line.

Pls check page 97 of the tender document.

The proposed site is also clearly demarcated on the tender page.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by RAMRATAN74 View Post
      I am not sure if my POST on Excellent prospects for DEW in terms of Risk and Reward, think, I m broker, then let me clarify.

I am an Entrepreneur in to Transportation and Logistics.

Have no intent of harming any one's Interest here.

Also, I do have holding one unit in LUMBINI TERRACE HOMES, SEC - 109.

Just to clarify, that I see things as an Investor in Gurgaon RE market and write out my thoughts and perspectives.

RAM.
      agree with u my friend

Friends my view
      everybody has different views on dew some are positive some are negitve
      i was also a investor of dew few months back i have exited

DEW has good future
      it will be have a excellent connectivity
      we can expect good infra but it will take a long time
      but yes prices are too high now
      rates are high specially for new projects
      one should avoid new projects but one who invested 2 or 3 years back should wait

end user are waiting for there possesion but i don't know how many years it will taketo build rob and settlement of new palam vihar

i was a investor and was thinking will kept for end use but seeing the slow development ( not only on dew but in whole Gurgaon whether New Gurgaon or GCX OR SPR OR DEW )
      i decided to exit and also gone are days when we can think that prices will up by **** rs in 1 year or a 2 because we know lot of affordable houses will also come + end user cant buy in Gurgaon beacuse of rate and poor infra

Gurgaon DEW has good future only if someone enter for long term, if he already invested he should remain invested for long, if some one is now investing as a investor he should invest in resale projects, if some one is buying for end use i will say he should avoid and he/she should buy in NEW Gurgaon or SPR

so invest for long term + we should hope stable Government will come in Haryana ( unlikely )

It is my views
      i was a investor of 109,103 decided to exit because of poor infra decided to not purchase in Gurgaon
      very slow progress

Thanks
      NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

Comment

Abhay: where u r diverting ur fund ...Honestly i have same opinion , how buyer or investor are thinking to buy in primary market @6500 BSP then absurb PLC, EDC/IDC and other charges will lead costing of 3 BHK flat around 1.75 to 2 CR .. and then looking for profit on top of that in next three to six months after booking a flat ...

Good RTM property is not crossing 5 K and fresh inventory 6500 is getting some response .. From my POV , this is called asset bubble...

Pls enlighten us with your vast experience and knowledge of GGN RE...

Comment

Good post Abhay.

Comment

Activity on Dwarka Gurgaon Expressway construction has started.

Comment

pls send detail, which side? there no activity on dwarka side, till 8 oct 2014, there is only embassy work is going on sector 24 side

Comment

Originally posted by rupeshino View Post
                Activity on Dwarka Gurgaon Expressway construction has started.
                What kinda activity? could you please elaborate?

Comment

This news in Eco Times today.. not sure if it includes DEW

High Court puts Haryana's land acquisition policy under scanner

CHANDIGARH: In an embarrassment for the Haryana government, the Punjab and Haryana
                  High Court has put the state's land acquisition policy in several cases under the scanner.
                  The court has proposed to order independent probes in eight cases and asked the state
                  government to explain why CBI or the Vigilance Department should be not be asked to
                  investigate.
                  The court orders have come over the last three months. It is arguably the first time that the
                  court has called for an independent probe in so many cases in such a short span of time.
                  "The oustees have been prima facie taken for a ride by the HUDA," the bench has held in
                  one case. "It appears that the joint allotment letters have been issued with an ulterior motive
                  to defeat their legitimate claims so that due to lack of unanimity amongst the beneficiaries,
                  no actual allotment is required to be made. It is for this reason that the policy in vogue at the
                  time of land acquisition has been overlooked and after withholding the allotments for years,
                  a new policy, as was in force at the time of such allotments, has been applied. All these
                  aspects thus need to be probed."
                  The bench, comprising Justice Surya Kant and Justice Lisa Gill, has ordered a probe by the
                  chief administrator of HUDA in consultation with the chief vigilance officer

Comment

Originally posted by avpoddar View Post

CHANDIGARH: In an embarrassment for the Haryana government, the Punjab and Haryana
                    High Court has put the state's land acquisition policy in several cases under the scanner.
                    The court has proposed to order independent probes in eight cases and asked the state
                    government to explain why CBI or the Vigilance Department should be not be asked to
                    investigate.
                    The court orders have come over the last three months. It is arguably the first time that the
                    court has called for an independent probe in so many cases in such a short span of time.
                    "The oustees have been prima facie taken for a ride by the HUDA," the bench has held in
                    one case. "It appears that the joint allotment letters have been issued with an ulterior motive
                    to defeat their legitimate claims so that due to lack of unanimity amongst the beneficiaries,
                    no actual allotment is required to be made. It is for this reason that the policy in vogue at the
                    time of land acquisition has been overlooked and after withholding the allotments for years,
                    a new policy, as was in force at the time of such allotments, has been applied. All these
                    The bench, comprising Justice Surya Kant and Justice Lisa Gill, has ordered a probe by the
                    Thanks for sharing. Although it is unclear whether this specifically includes the DEW oustees, it is very likely to influence the decisions on future hearings on the DEW case.

Comment

Originally posted by avpoddar View Post

investigate.
                      Bhaiya,

Yahan kuch hone jane wala nahin hain......so keep quite and better to focus on return you are getting. If somehow, HUDA manage to get remaining land or find alternate solution even than at-least it would took 3-4 years to complete remaining portion.

I believe, its not easy to resolve the litigation issue, since, the matter is not of acquiring land there are built-up structures where alive person residing those needs to acquire. Hence, forget that HUDA would able to acquire NPV/KD/TCN land/houses in near future and what happened if matter stretch for next 15-20 years further.
                      Sab 99 ka fer hain............

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X