Collapse

NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 1 hour ago
21717 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

amit.bhalla, i am trying to find out details on Chintels, their history/background etc.. What i have heard about them, is not too great .

Would come back on it, let me find out more on them .
    Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Is Chintels promoter, builder or only land owner.....? I believe that even QVC has also joined hands in Sobha villas project...

Comment

Look at this -

..:: Welcome- Chintels India Limited ::..

Comment

Thanks again MANOJa... Chintels Serenity..... highrise!!

And another project with Sobha and IL&FS..... Looks like my info has some water.... majority of Board of Directors in QVC are from IL&FS...

Sobha project is probably going to change the scenario on Expressway....

Comment

mkg007, do not go by the website, all websites can be designed attractively to phasao new murgas . The contents of the website needs to be verified .

Comment

Chintels

Guys,

I did some check. Chintels have majority acres of land in D E Way(Sector 109 and 106) from past 3 years and still they have not built up anything. Don't know the internal reason but they can give up any.

Second, they are trying to gain through name of Sobha by doing collaboration with them in one small project of Chintels huge land. Rest they are coming up of their own(but all will think that Sobha is with them, which I doubt)

Thirdly, of one newspaper article, on questioning their funds, they have not revealed who and how are they going to fund these projects. They say its internal sourcing, but no further details.

If it is Just Sobha, one can still trust going through their popularity in south . But if its only Chintels alone then gives me little fear.

Adjoining to that Earth is coming up with their project, i am still searching over that...will come up soon on details...but right now its up and down both.

Comment

Why no big names in D EWay

I just wonder why D E way area which is so close to Airport was not taken priority by all major developers and even now we are not seeing any major builder coming up.

Even now if we have Rahejas and Indiabulls here, what kept them waiting so long to come to this part? They rather moved to other corners of Gurgaon, Manesar and are now jumping up here.

I think the news of D E way building up came much before.

Though the prospects look good but still....can you guys shed some light over my little knowledge of this area.

Comment

Originally posted by parvesh View Post
                  I just wonder why D E way area which is so close to Airport was not taken priority by all major developers and even now we are not seeing any major builder coming up.

Even now if we have Rahejas and Indiabulls here, what kept them waiting so long to come to this part? They rather moved to other corners of Gurgaon, Manesar and are now jumping up here.

I think the news of D E way building up came much before.

Though the prospects look good but still....can you guys shed some light over my little knowledge of this area.

Well very good developers donot give good offers to landowners when compared to lesser known deveopers ( even if there is collaboration between land owner and developer)

Second reason being DLF has been busy in accumulating land in gual pahadi area ( 350 acres of it when last checked) , and emaar has huge land bank on GC ex road , IREO also has huge land bank on Gc ex so all of them have not shown great interest in Dwarka e way area .

May be once the Dwarka e way is passed and near completion someone like a dlf or emaar would come up in that area , like recently since dlf did not have any land bank in gc ex , they have bought the group housing FSI from brahma city/Krrish !!

Comment

As per my information, DLF has also got land at DEway

Comment

Originally posted by anilpn View Post
                      As per my information, DLF has also got land at DEway
                      DLF as well as Emmar both have got ample land on D-Eway

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X