A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19888 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • CapMau, it is simply the game of high risks & high returns, provided u r prepared to take the risks, because things can always go in the opposite way .
    CommentQuote
  • Agreed. depends on your risk taking appetite.
    CommentQuote
  • CapMau, exactly my point . U got to have that kind of risk taking appetite .:)

Btw, that Unitech investment at 2700 was a great buy .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitin80
    If the NPR comes up on time and the proposed housing projects are made available in the market, the expanded supply would correct property prices in areas like the Sohna Road and Golf Course Extension Road.

Very irresponsible use of words by the columnist...newspapers in their reports are not supposed to air opinions which are highly debated, that job is left for the opinion columns....(though I agree with this opinion anyway:D)

"According to records, of 661 acres to be built as the NPR, barely 26 acres in fragments is under stay from court. However, this less that five percent land has put brakes on almost one-third of the total project."

Seems we will see some good action on the tendering front as well as earth laying very soon !:bab (6):
    CommentQuote
  • the Dway is a reality.. it would happen... its a very ambitious project and with connectivity being the buzz word for administration it just a matter of time...
    how long will it take to complete is anybodys guess.. also its impact on other areas... i only wish some better builders announce their projects there... for me its not the concern about location but the quality of builders currently there...

Originally Posted by raumybhan

Very irresponsible use of words by the columnist...newspapers in their reports are not supposed to air opinions which are highly debated, that job is left for the opinion columns....(though I agree with this opinion anyway:D)

"According to records, of 661 acres to be built as the NPR, barely 26 acres in fragments is under stay from court. However, this less that five percent land has put brakes on almost one-third of the total project."

Seems we will see some good action on the tendering front as well as earth laying very soon !:bab (6):
    CommentQuote
  • Yes i read this stupid article , it is saying that its not confirmed yet and then again its contradicting its own statement in the lines following the same !!

Dumb journalism !!!

Hehe
    CommentQuote
  • D Eway sector 37 c

HI

I have been following the thread and really appriciate all the info shared by the respective members.

I have been looking into sector 37c/d . I find these sectors very good as they are not completely dependent on D Eway but yet are benefited once its constructed.

The downside being the industrial vicinity (basically entry from H.Honda chok)...I am looking to invest in ninex corona, specially as its supported by GOWO as well.

Please let me know if I am thinking on right track or else suggest other wise
    CommentQuote
  • On the D e way litigation -
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Now this is what you call yellow Journalism or paid news.The builders of Sohna road, GC road are behind this to sell their projects.

Deway is a reality .Its only the time frame .Next six months should clear the court case.

as said earlier once Deway is operational (5 years ) GC road, Sohan road prices will drop down in comparison.It will give NH-8 property a run for its worth.
    CommentQuote
  • Now this is surely funny- developers paying to bring down the prices of D way

Pres Sir pehli baat Abhi D way ke price bade nahin hain jo neeche aaenge

dusra sab developers ki paas waha bhi land hain they would not want to manipulate the prices there.....

I think you have an investment on D way? am i right?

Originally Posted by PremPP
    Now this is what you call yellow Journalism or paid news.The builders of Sohna road, GC road are behind this to sell their projects.

Deway is a reality .Its only the time frame .Next six months should clear the court case.

as said earlier once Deway is operational (5 years ) GC road, Sohan road prices will drop down in comparison.It will give NH-8 property a run for its worth.
    CommentQuote
  • I agree that Deway will be built. May be in near future. But it will drop the prices of GCX road properties I don't think so. GCX is going 2 be NH 236 which will connect South Delhi and Faridabad. The POSH location of Gurgaon is GC road. It takes years to be developed as POSH location. In coming 10 years I don't think that Deway will be comparable with existing GC road. It takes 5 -7 years to develop good commercial properties and takes 2-3 years to be inhabitated those buildings. Take a look at Sohna Road. Lots of commercial buildings are ready but very less companies.

Now this is what you call yellow Journalism or paid news.The builders of Sohna road, GC road are behind this to sell their projects.

CommentQuote
  • Fully agree with Raj
    CommentQuote
  • Amitjee,

with due regards, let me clarify that it is against my policy to promote the project in which I have invested, as i sincerely believe that people now a days are well informed and they take their own decisions in this high value transactions.
    As for my investment , i have stopped the payment for sidhhartha 103, as i realised that it does not have intinsic value of even 2706 .Though the project is OK .Hence personally I donot have anything invested in Deway.

So its not a influenced statement which I made above.

Secondly everybody is aware how the projects are sold using media now a days. Time will only confirm my statement on D-eway.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Premjee for the info

Amitjee,

with due regards, let me clarify that it is against my policy to promote the project in which I have invested, as i sincerely believe that people now a days are well informed and they take their own decisions in this high value transactions.
    As for my investment , i have stopped the payment for sidhhartha 103, as i realised that it does not have intinsic value of even 2706 .Though the project is OK .Hence personally I donot have anything invested in Deway.

So its not a influenced statement which I made above.

Secondly everybody is aware how the projects are sold using media now a days. Time will only confirm my statement on D-eway.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello People

Can you all please advice me on my last post "copied below". I am right in middle of finalizing. Would appriciate the advice.

HI

I have been following the thread and really appriciate all the info shared by the respective members.

I have been looking into sector 37c/d . I find these sectors very good as they are not completely dependent on D Eway but yet are benefited once its constructed.

The downside being the industrial vicinity (basically entry from H.Honda chok)...I am looking to invest in ninex corona, specially as its supported by GOWO as well.

Please let me know if I am thinking on right track or else suggest other wise
    CommentQuote