A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19760 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Now, what is the expected time frame when we can expect the road running inside NPV till delhi boarder?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by eyeopener
    Now, what is the expected time frame when we can expect the road running inside NPV till delhi boarder?

Minimum 1.5 - 2 years for fully functioning dew from k.d. till delhi border. My view. Though, others might differ too.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashok1984
    Minimum 1.5 - 2 years for fully functioning dew from k.d. till delhi border. My view. Though, others might differ too.

Don't count chickens before they hatch huda is yet to start developing of the land which has to be transferred to the oustees then registry compensation and so many paper work.
    Man it's still long shot and Delhi government has not done anything in last three months June july August gone they were to do a lot in last three months.
    CommentQuote
  • HUDA to submit draw results to Govt. for approval and after approval HUDA will issue the allotment letters to successfull oustees within 15 days.

Oustees can go to court and HUDA will defend it's position.
    CommentQuote
  • If the Outsees were present in Today's Draw of Lots, I don't see why they would go to Court Again.

As per Govt Policy, and passing thru the Solicitor General and Various Legal Opinions, this matter, now should see its End.

A small Group, even if wants to go to Court will waste time, and may settle down, once they know that majority have accepted settlement.

Looking at these Village people, really Simple and Rural Folks, I am sure they don't want to block Dwarka Expressway.

It's few disgruntled elements like RISHI RAJ RANA, who thought, he could Blackmail / Milk Builders for Extra money, stopping others from accepting THE BEST SETTLEMENT EVER for any GPA/ SPA Owner.

Most Outsees, will realize this. That dragging this too long, may lead to their DEATH and only their Family Members Enjoying all this Wealth.

Better Hai.

Settlement Lo. Aur Khud Aish Karo.

Warna Aapke Bache Aapki Property par Aish Karenge aur AAP GAREEB hee Upar Se Dekhoge.

:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohit_warren
    Don't count chickens before they hatch huda is yet to start developing of the land which has to be transferred to the oustees then registry compensation and so many paper work.
    Man it's still long shot and Delhi government has not done anything in last three months June july August gone they were to do a lot in last three months.

Ha ha ha ha! Dear friends here comes the phoney Nostradamus!! He is passing on to us another general knowledge in the garb of Gyan! Oh Bhaisaab, who's saying you're invited to drive right in the morning on the DEW.?! Everyone knows there is a lot to be done. You have enumerated less! But you know something DEW is commming!! Where will you go then? Which thread, I mean😂😂
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by seamless
    Ha ha ha ha! Dear friends here comes the phoney Nostradamus!! He is passing on to us another general knowledge in the garb of Gyan! Oh Bhaisaab, who's saying you're invited to drive right in the morning on the DEW.?! Everyone knows there is a lot to be done. You have enumerated less! But you know something DEW is commming!! Where will you go then? Which thread, I mean

Yeah it's co. Mmmin on papers like last so many years. No ground work done if HUDA was serious about it then it would have placed the tenders and ah so much talks about nhai but nothing has happened on the ground. The actual question is not where will I go because I am living in my home but where will d-eway projects buyers will go?
    CommentQuote
    Yeah it's co. Mmmin on papers like last so many years. No ground work done if HUDA was serious about it then it would have placed the tenders and ah so much talks about nhai but nothing has happened on the ground. The actual question is not where will I go because I am living in my home but where will d-eway projects buyers will go ?

Again similar bakwsas! Your only job is to speculate from your 'room', that of course is true. Others like HUDA/ NHAI should take your permission or at least inform you about everything that is going on in their offices. Isn't it? Otherwise how can you know what's going on! So keep writing by deriving your info from just this thread and pick any point to spread negativity like routine. Your kind of guys also exist in this world. So welcome! Carry on with your pointless tirade against DEW, how-so-ever baseless it may be!
    Cheers!
    CommentQuote
    Yeah it's co. Mmmin on papers like last so many years. No ground work done if HUDA was serious about it then it would have placed the tenders and ah so much talks about nhai but nothing has happened on the ground. The actual question is not where will I go because I am living in my home but where will d-eway projects buyers will go ?

Bhai peg laga ke bol raha hai. Feeling samjho yaaron. Zor ka jhatka tha aaj ka draw. Feelings to Bahar aayengi hi.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by eyeopener
    Bhai peg laga ke bol raha hai. Feeling samjho yaaron. Zor ka jhatka tha aaj ka draw.. feelings to Bahar aayengi hi...

Request all to refrain from commenting on 'Nehar ke paar waale pur' or the distant cousin of Mr.W.Buffett!
    CommentQuote
  • Exclusive interview of Raman Malik on Dwarka Expressway after meeting Huda Administrator.

Video Link: https://youtu.be/ezjEdbLrjMM
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Dwarka Expressway: Huda completes allotment of alternative plots to oustees despite protest - The Times of India - http://toi.in/qHrF2a/a18ag
    CommentQuote
  • 75 NPR oustees get plots, others threaten to move court - The Times of India - http://toi.in/fG8LdY/a18ag

Final draw for NPR oustees held in Gurgaon amid protest and boycott - http://m.hindustantimes.com/gurgaon/final-draw-for-npr-oustees-held-in-gurgaon-amid-protest-and-boycott/story-rDfTycOk68Z8h008eEym6H.html
    CommentQuote
  • NPR (Northern Peripheral Road) / Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon - Updates

Wish Administrator Mr. Yashpal Yadav had been appointed here before. He seems to be a strong person who will deliver. Well done Mr. Yashpal Yadav.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by highway
    Exclusive interview of Raman Malik on Dwarka Expressway after meeting Huda Administrator.

Video Link: https://youtu.be/ezjEdbLrjMM

No concrete plans where the allotment would be. Funny he says probably in 37c. Mr gadkari four months are gone down the hole with nothing on the ground yet everyone is cracking crackers guess what bankers builders have gone rich by 5000 crores in last one month just by creating an eyewash by HUDA in name of draws. Man, he says Delhi government should work in harmony ha ha ha ha ha. Nothing on ground absolutely nothing sab bhashan waji hai.
    CommentQuote