A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19897 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Another image
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • One need to visit this are to see its current and future potential. It can not be seen from sitting in air-conditioned comfort zone. Even if HUDA is able to solve gurgaon side and get is connected with NH-8; this area will be at par with other side of NH8. Forget National highway etc; if that can be achieved by NHAI; this area will certainly common premium over all other areas in Gurgaon.
    CommentQuote
  • Under construction 60 meter sector 106 road connecting to expressway.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by greyfactor
    Visited NPR area today. Even seen labour was working and doing plantation in middle of constructed NPR sections.

I have also visited Neharpar recently. NPR and Neharpar not at all comparable. That is only because of one thing..Location. As it said about real estate investment that prime importance is about Location...location and location.

We need to see the long term perspective...may be 4-6 years down the line...a operational expressway..entry near diplomatic enclave (similar construction to chanykapuri or so..)

Even today also NPR is well connected to old railway road via daultabad flyover and projects in sector 106, 107, 108,109 have moterable road.

Mark my post if anyone wants to..once NPR is operational even only gurgaon side; it'll be at part with GCX extension gurgaon area and once Delhi part is resolved ... it'll command a premium over another location in Gurgaon. Nobody need to be ANTARYAMI for that. Just visit this area and anyone can feel the potential; this part of city is offering.

Being an end user I feel that this is the best time to do the house hunting in the location on NPR which are right now connected with city via alternate operational routes. Sector 106, 108 and 109 offering many projects which are offering possession or nearing possession. These area have excellent from end use perspective as you can move to your home as soon as you purchase it.

While living and saving your rent part you'll also see capital appreciation as soon as NPR progress.

Even I saw that labours from HUDA Horticultural department were working in the stretch of Dwarka Expressway carrying out plantations drive.

Here are few pics.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Efforts on to make SPR functional. The last obstacle at Rambir ki Dhani in picture can be seen being cleared for which draw happened recently. This will enable easy NH8 connection to Vatika Chowk too.

Expect work soon to begin for Dwarka Expressway. Day is not far when SPR via CPR will be connected to NPR.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Excellent job Highway. Can not wait to see similar pictures for NPR development in coming days.
    CommentQuote
  • Does anybody have any idea as to how much time it will take for bajghera flyover to be operational?
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Highway....

I just login to share the same news i have read @twitter... but its already here :)
    CommentQuote
  • Satya Developers - the Hermitage construction is full swing . Good developers . Can invest in that project
    CommentQuote
  • Great pics thankyou

All you Haryanaites and gurgaonites I recall a Hartal for reservation in jobs university etc

Does anyone feel the Same degree of effort be put into dew infrastructure should happen . The roads are great pic are great but for such a dual carriage way highway etc I see no barriers on either side of the roads near residential houses etc
    The roads appear narrow

Who in Haryana is responsible for road and safety transport building work etc ? -- is it central India government or is power devolved to local areas and if then who has accountability

Is there a place I can go and see these plans without sifarish , or RTI not apply here in Gurgaon or Gurugram Etc
    CommentQuote
  • Breaking news Demolition of houses near antriksh heights road work started and will connect Pataudi till paradise ... This road will be parallel to dwarka expressway
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • I spoke to HUDA guy at site he confirmed road will be operational by December...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by highway
    From confirmed sources:

After today's physical survey of Sector road HUDA confirmed that the road marked in RED will be motorable by September 2016 and blacktopped by December 2016. This will connect existing Sec 82 road from NH8 to Pataudi Road.

This road is running parallel to Dwarka Expressway.

Its just the 3rd day of September and work started. Have a look at above post.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manujmohla
    Can you share source of this news... There are lots of litigation in this area... Specially after Vatika T point..

- First Few houses At Vatika T- Point
    - A Gau Shala and Temple At Sector 83-85-82 showk opposite paradise
    - Again around 30 houses close to Antriksh Heights.

All these are standing tall and no demolition or alternate plot thing has happend here

Happy now :) Things from here will move in a positive way brother.
    CommentQuote
  • Yeah really happy finally connectivity for Paradise ... I specially went to the site to check progress and was shocked to see work progress HUDA has worked really fast... Two trucks and JCB was working even at 7 pm so by December I will get my house and second road for connectivity... Happy me
    CommentQuote