NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 8 hours ago
21920 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Originally posted by ultichakri View Post
    If everything is ok than why you are panicking....let enjoy your investment....I am not. But your efforts are in the direction

Further I am sharing the information those are seeking for fair views not biased and based on unrealistic assumptions. What fair views? Fair view will mean that you have something positive to say as well. Please tell me when has that happened? Your views have been purely negative

Tell me where is 42m road after starting of construction in 2010.....If you are talking about NPR, then 14 out of 18 km done. Thats where it is

Why not till date HUDA get able to clear the litigation...?Because it is a litigation. we are not making tea here

Why NHAI not accepting access to DEW....? where does it say that they haven't? please provide some proof

Why not HSIIDC transfer mere 500m land to HUDA for DEW??I am not aware of this .Please elaborate

Why still alignment not finalized from Delhi side?? Its like asking a 29 yr old, why he is not already 31 yr old? Answer is simple: Because it takes time and is in progress

What about 9 sub-station proposed and how do get electricity?Same as above

What about main water channel/Sewerage/Storm water proposed along with DEW?Same as above

What about HT transmission line along DEW??Same as above

Why factory owners again aggravating??Let them. How does it matter, when the land has already been transferred? At best they can get more compensation. Not the land

Why on daily basis new cases being filling???You have been claiming this without proof for a really long time. Can you provide some evidence? case numbers? I know you will not

Don't worry about my stake its secure enough..
    You are getting it wrong. I am not worried about your finances at all. I am telling you to keep your 'ठन ठन गोपाल' finance to yourself. I am infact ignoring it
    Last edited by ashu_sharmaa; November 4 2014, 05:59 PM.

Comment

Dear Mr Ulti Chaakri {Vakeel Sahab}.
      Who Told You That Delhi Side Connectivity Not Finalized Yet??

Comment

Originally posted by sunnyj View Post

Dear All

I don't write much now a days . However it's worth sharing that If you go back few hundred threads ULTI has confirmed that he owns stake in land under acquisition.

Nothing wrong in that.

Just so that you know the real reason of the wrong negativity.

It's not what I am saying, it's based on what ULTI wrote.

Hope this puts things in perspective.

Thanks
        VB
        Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Dost 2 saal main aadhe pillar bhi lag gaye toh bhi ban gaya na kaam!!! Maine kab kaha ki 2 saal main mujhe line main lag kar ticket lena hai ....

Comment

Originally posted by mychandigarh View Post
            We are saying Phase 3 line will finish by 2016....has the land acquisition been completed...has the work been awarded...I don't see anything happening on the ground
            So Mr Antaryaami Baba Ji, Kindly Let Us Know,Why It Is Shown In Wikipedia.
            And Even In Delhi Metro Master Plan 2021?
            I Think You Have Got Some Extra Knowledge/ Information About Dwarka -Iffco Chowk Metro Connectivity Which Even D.M.R.C Doesn't Know.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delhi_M...elhi_Metro.png
            Attached Files
            Last edited by sunnyj; November 4 2014, 11:54 PM.

Comment

DMRC used to complete things on time under Sridharan.

After he left; it is much behind the schedule.
              Look at the copmletion status of ongoing projects.

Metro Ph III delays: Mangu Singh takes stock - The Times of India

Even Sreedharan once mentioned that DMRC is setting difficult to meet targets.

There is no way in which Dwarka-Iffco line can be completed by 2016 where not a single pillar had been errected till date.

Comment

Dear all,
                I am confused between a vatika India next 3 bhk floor or a tulip ace 3 bhk apartment in sector 89.
                I am an end user and will put my hard earned money in to this. Any advice or suggestions on what should I take up?

Tks,
                Saksham

Comment

Originally posted by hemant434 View Post
                  DMRC used to complete things on time under Sridharan.

After he left; it is much behind the schedule.
                  Look at the copmletion status of ongoing projects.

Metro Ph III delays: Mangu Singh takes stock - The Times of India

Even Sreedharan once mentioned that DMRC is setting difficult to meet targets.

There is no way in which Dwarka-Iffco line can be completed by 2016 where not a single pillar had been errected till date.
                  Key points:
                  - Phase III project is the biggest of all DMRC endeavours with about 140km track length added
                  - Deadline of completion of entire phase III is December 2016
                  - If there is one world class institution India has seen in the last decade, it has to be DMRC- admired by one and all for quality and reliability- you don't become second most popular metro system in the world for no reason-ahead of Paris, Madrid, Hong Kong, Singapore and others

- Agreed there have been reports of phase III running behind schedule and not meeting some internal deadlines:
                  Mandi House station was pushed from March to June 2014; ITO station, with an internal deadline of October 2014 pushed to January 2015
                  -
                  Overall progress of seven under construction lines is 36.78 per cent till June 2014 (They track the progress to within two decimal points..how impressive is that!)
                  - Dwarka-Iffco Chowk Metro was approved in July 2014 and work starts in 2015
                  - Part of the line is in Haryana so land acquisition/other issues may be bit more tricky as compared to Delhi part- HUDA officials being relatively more corrupt than their counterparts in Delhi
                  - Trust DMRC to meet deadlines. Even if there's delay it should not be more than 2-3 months.

Last edited by Maveric007; November 5 2014, 02:16 AM.

Comment

Dwarka IFFCO line is not a part of Phase 3 which should be complete by 2016. It can be a part of Phase 4.

Comment

Originally posted by ashu_sharmaa View Post

If everything is ok than why you are panicking....let enjoy your investment....I am not. But your efforts are in the direction

Its not seems correct to....if you felt that everything is fine than you never react rather you would have been enjoy the premium.

Further I am sharing the information those are seeking for fair views not biased and based on unrealistic assumptions. What fair views? Fair view will mean that you have something positive to say as well. Please tell me when has that happened? Your views have been purely negative

This is your version but whenever I felt any good moves I had share in past. Right now I don't have any cheerful movement.

Tell me where is 42m road after starting of construction in 2010.....If you are talking about NPR, then 14 out of 18 km done. Thats where it is

14 km NPR.... OUT OF 21KM... its just like a chicken without head and tail. Neither starting point or ending point sorted out further road is constructed in piece meals and not thorough connectivity available neither foreseen in near future and same thing is with 75M sector road.

Why not till date HUDA get able to clear the litigation...?Because it is a litigation. we are not making tea here

Make at-least coffee if tea is not available....the issue is neither HUDA has tea bag nor coffee packet....so there is no respite foreseen. Till date they hadn't submit any policy for rehabilitation in court

Why NHAI not accepting access to DEW....? where does it say that they haven't? please provide some proof ..

Check old posts several time posted and more than several times people react and confirm that.

Why not HSIIDC transfer mere 500m land to HUDA for DEW??I am not aware of this .Please elaborate

Please check newspapers and old posts.

Why still alignment not finalized from Delhi side?? Its like asking a 29 yr old, why he is not already 31 yr old? Answer is simple: Because it takes time and is in progress

Recently meeting held in September and thereafter another dispute heard....so how much time its take to grow 29 year boy to become 31 year old...Is it 2 years or 20 years..???

What about 9 sub-station proposed and how do get electricity?Same as above

I didn't under stand your reaction.... भैया बत्तियां कैसे जलोगे.....

What about main water channel/Sewerage/Storm water proposed along with DEW?Same as above

Again same as above.... भैया पानी कैसे पियोगे....
                      पानी कैसे निकलोगे.. (Be remember, this is low lying area of entire Gurgaon)..... और कैसे सफाई रखोगे...

What about HT transmission line along DEW??Same as above

What is same as above....I am confused....

Why factory owners again aggravating??Let them. How does it matter, when the land has already been transferred? At best they can get more compensation. Not the land

Land transferred when.... where....to whom (हवाई किलेबाजी...)

Why on daily basis new cases being filling???You have been claiming this without proof for a really long time. Can you provide some evidence? case numbers? I know you will not.

In past some member post the case nos. with date check the date mentioned....and new cases proof can't provided....

You are getting it wrong. I am not worried about your finances at all. I am telling you to keep your 'ठन ठन गोपाल' finance to yourself. I am infact ignoring it

Mine is not 'ठन ठन गोपाल its जय जय गोपाल....
                      Originally posted by sunnyj View Post

Originally posted by VB_States View Post
                      Dear All

I don't write much now a days . However it's worth sharing that If you go back few hundred threads ULTI has confirmed that he owns stake in land under acquisition.

Nothing wrong in that.

Just so that you know the real reason of the wrong negativity.

It's not what I am saying, it's based on what ULTI wrote.

Hope this puts things in perspective.

Thanks
                      VB
                      Last edited by sayan; November 5 2014, 11:25 AM. Reason: off topic content removed
                      Sab 99 ka fer hain............

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X