A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19775 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Great pics thankyou

All you Haryanaites and gurgaonites I recall a Hartal for reservation in jobs university etc

Does anyone feel the Same degree of effort be put into dew infrastructure should happen . The roads are great pic are great but for such a dual carriage way highway etc I see no barriers on either side of the roads near residential houses etc
    The roads appear narrow

Who in Haryana is responsible for road and safety transport building work etc ? -- is it central India government or is power devolved to local areas and if then who has accountability

Is there a place I can go and see these plans without sifarish , or RTI not apply here in Gurgaon or Gurugram Etc
    CommentQuote
  • Breaking news Demolition of houses near antriksh heights road work started and will connect Pataudi till paradise ... This road will be parallel to dwarka expressway
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • I spoke to HUDA guy at site he confirmed road will be operational by December...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by highway
    From confirmed sources:

After today's physical survey of Sector road HUDA confirmed that the road marked in RED will be motorable by September 2016 and blacktopped by December 2016. This will connect existing Sec 82 road from NH8 to Pataudi Road.

This road is running parallel to Dwarka Expressway.

Its just the 3rd day of September and work started. Have a look at above post.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manujmohla
    Can you share source of this news... There are lots of litigation in this area... Specially after Vatika T point..

- First Few houses At Vatika T- Point
    - A Gau Shala and Temple At Sector 83-85-82 showk opposite paradise
    - Again around 30 houses close to Antriksh Heights.

All these are standing tall and no demolition or alternate plot thing has happend here

Happy now :) Things from here will move in a positive way brother.
    CommentQuote
  • Yeah really happy finally connectivity for Paradise ... I specially went to the site to check progress and was shocked to see work progress HUDA has worked really fast... Two trucks and JCB was working even at 7 pm so by December I will get my house and second road for connectivity... Happy me
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Rohit1975
    Great pics thankyou

All you Haryanaites and gurgaonites I recall a Hartal for reservation in jobs university etc

Does anyone feel the Same degree of effort be put into dew infrastructure should happen . The roads are great pic are great but for such a dual carriage way highway etc I see no barriers on either side of the roads near residential houses etc
    The roads appear narrow

Who in Haryana is responsible for road and safety transport building work etc ? -- is it central India government or is power devolved to local areas and if then who has accountability

Is there a place I can go and see these plans without sifarish , or RTI not apply here in Gurgaon or Gurugram Etc

Have you seen the NH8; when started as gurgaon delhi expressway. NPR is not officially operational; I believe NHAI should be having specifications which will be classified a road to be called a National Highway and we should be able to find proper barrier etc. once DEW is officially opened for aam janta.
    CommentQuote
  • Does Any body know when plots to the oustees, who were successful in the draw, will be handed over for them to construct their houses within 6 months and vacate new palam vihar.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kamkish
    Does Any body know when plots to the oustees, who were successful in the draw, will be handed over for them to construct their houses within 6 months and vacate new palam vihar.

The development of the plots have not yet begun.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote

• This is the opportunity to the numbers
    Leave your cars behind go there by public transport use metro auto bus Uber ola bike go barefoot if required.
    Reach there in tens of thousands forget everything else it's matter of life's saving and home and roof for children and family.
    Be a man don't miss the opportunity.

Abhi nahi ho kabhi nahi
    CommentQuote
  • SPR is now drivable ..U can drive from Sohna road till NH8... Rest Demolition of houses and creating full road will be completed this month
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Demolition of boundary walls have happened and only houses have been left .... House owners will vacate the houses in one week and then they will be demolished
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • this is SPR..what a Joke
    CommentQuote