Collapse

NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 1 day ago
21738 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Dwarka IFFCO line is not a part of Phase 3 which should be complete by 2016. It can be a part of Phase 4.

Comment

Originally posted by ashu_sharmaa View Post

If everything is ok than why you are panicking....let enjoy your investment....I am not. But your efforts are in the direction

Its not seems correct to....if you felt that everything is fine than you never react rather you would have been enjoy the premium.

Further I am sharing the information those are seeking for fair views not biased and based on unrealistic assumptions. What fair views? Fair view will mean that you have something positive to say as well. Please tell me when has that happened? Your views have been purely negative

This is your version but whenever I felt any good moves I had share in past. Right now I don't have any cheerful movement.

Tell me where is 42m road after starting of construction in 2010.....If you are talking about NPR, then 14 out of 18 km done. Thats where it is

14 km NPR.... OUT OF 21KM... its just like a chicken without head and tail. Neither starting point or ending point sorted out further road is constructed in piece meals and not thorough connectivity available neither foreseen in near future and same thing is with 75M sector road.

Why not till date HUDA get able to clear the litigation...?Because it is a litigation. we are not making tea here

Make at-least coffee if tea is not available....the issue is neither HUDA has tea bag nor coffee packet....so there is no respite foreseen. Till date they hadn't submit any policy for rehabilitation in court

Why NHAI not accepting access to DEW....? where does it say that they haven't? please provide some proof ..

Check old posts several time posted and more than several times people react and confirm that.

Why not HSIIDC transfer mere 500m land to HUDA for DEW??I am not aware of this .Please elaborate

Please check newspapers and old posts.

Why still alignment not finalized from Delhi side?? Its like asking a 29 yr old, why he is not already 31 yr old? Answer is simple: Because it takes time and is in progress

Recently meeting held in September and thereafter another dispute heard....so how much time its take to grow 29 year boy to become 31 year old...Is it 2 years or 20 years..???

What about 9 sub-station proposed and how do get electricity?Same as above

I didn't under stand your reaction.... भैया बत्तियां कैसे जलोगे.....

What about main water channel/Sewerage/Storm water proposed along with DEW?Same as above

Again same as above.... भैया पानी कैसे पियोगे....
      पानी कैसे निकलोगे.. (Be remember, this is low lying area of entire Gurgaon)..... और कैसे सफाई रखोगे...

What about HT transmission line along DEW??Same as above

What is same as above....I am confused....

Why factory owners again aggravating??Let them. How does it matter, when the land has already been transferred? At best they can get more compensation. Not the land

Land transferred when.... where....to whom (हवाई किलेबाजी...)

Why on daily basis new cases being filling???You have been claiming this without proof for a really long time. Can you provide some evidence? case numbers? I know you will not.

In past some member post the case nos. with date check the date mentioned....and new cases proof can't provided....

Don't worry about my stake its secure enough..

Don't worry about my stake its secure enough..
      You are getting it wrong. I am not worried about your finances at all. I am telling you to keep your 'ठन ठन गोपाल' finance to yourself. I am infact ignoring it

Mine is not 'ठन ठन गोपाल its जय जय गोपाल....
      Originally posted by sunnyj View Post
      Dear Mr Ulti Chaakri {Vakeel Sahab}.
      Who Told You That Delhi Side Connectivity Not Finalized Yet??

Originally posted by VB_States View Post
      Dear All

I don't write much now a days . However it's worth sharing that If you go back few hundred threads ULTI has confirmed that he owns stake in land under acquisition.

Nothing wrong in that.

Just so that you know the real reason of the wrong negativity.

It's not what I am saying, it's based on what ULTI wrote.

Hope this puts things in perspective.

Thanks
      VB
      Last edited by sayan; November 5 2014, 11:25 AM. Reason: off topic content removed
      Sab 99 ka fer hain............

Comment

Originally posted by sunnyj View Post
        So Mr Antaryaami Baba Ji, Kindly Let Us Know,Why It Is Shown In Wikipedia.
        And Even In Delhi Metro Master Plan 2021?
        I Think You Have Got Some Extra Knowledge/ Information About Dwarka -Iffco Chowk Metro Connectivity Which Even D.M.R.C Doesn't Know.

Delhi Metro - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
        Thanks for referring me as Baba Ji......I wish WHAT ALL what was mentioned on paper would have actually happened.....great example is DEW which was slated to be completed in 2011 and still nowhere near completion.....

Please come over to the Old Gurgaon side and try finding out where this link is being constructed...You will be surprised that nothing is happening..........

Another great example which you will find of Wiki is the Delhi Mumbai Corridor. I am sure you can Google it and get more details

Comment

Originally posted by matrix_55 View Post
          Dwarka IFFCO line is not a part of Phase 3 which should be complete by 2016. It can be a part of Phase 4.
          Please see the attached map above- this is phase 3 line which was pending approval. This approval was granted in july this year and work will start in 2015.

As I said earlier the litigation may delay the expressway but trust DMRC to stick to its timelines for the metro line.
          Last edited by Maveric007; November 5 2014, 11:24 AM.

Comment

Dwarka to Iffco Chowk Line still in planning stage.
            Which is still to be approved by Haryana Govt.and cost sharing, funding etc to be settled.

Further it is also expected that new Govt. will also re allign the route to connect old Gurgaon with this line as promised by BJP elected MLAs of Gurgaon & Badshapur during their election campaign

Comment

Originally posted by Maveric007 View Post
              Please see the attached map above- this is phase 3 line which was pending approval. This approval was granted in july this year and work will start in 2015.

As I said earlier the litigation may delay the expressway but trust DMRC to stick to its timelines for the metro line.
              Oh my god.. That map is from Wikipedia go to official website of dmrc and look for yourself even I posted that official map in other thread.

There is no metro officially announced, dpr made, tenders done for dwarka.... Iffko chowk extension.

Anyone can change content of Wikipedia

Fighting like kids and staying like ostrich will never help.

Rohit

Comment

Even the alignment has not been decided.

No way IFFCO-Dwarka metra can be completed by 2016.

Metro to give 3 options for Gurgaon entry - The Times of India

Comment

Originally posted by hemant434 View Post
                  Even the alignment has not been decided.

No way IFFCO-Dwarka metra can be completed by 2016.

Metro to give 3 options for Gurgaon entry - The Times of India
                  NEW DELHI: Months after the Haryana government gave the go-ahead for extending the Metro line to IFFCO Chowk from Dwarka, the Delhi Metro is looking at three options. "The financial feasibility of all three is being looked at. The revised detailed project report will be submitted soon," said a DMRC spokesperson.

The options for the corridor between IFFCO Chowk and Dwarka Sector-21 are extending the existing corridors—the Airport Metro or the Blue line (Dwarka Sector-21 to Noida City Center)—or building a new corridor from Dwarka to IFFCO Chowk.

"The alignment and stations will remain the same for the revised detailed project report. The Haryana government will take a call on which option to go with," added the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation official. Once the corridor is decided, work on the project is expected to take off by next year.

While extending existing lines have been the preferred option for phase-III, extending the Airport line or the Blue line could prove to be a tricky affair, said sources. The Airport Metro has a different ticket structure than the rest of the network and is a high-speed connection. The Blue line, meanwhile, is already one of the most congested and populated corridor and is over 50km long. The daily ridership is around 10 lakh on the Blue line.

"If the state government opts for an independent corridor from Dwarka to IFFCO Chowk, then the Dwarka Sector-21 station would become an interchange station, with connectivity to both the Blue line and the Airport Metro," said a senior official.

The alignment that has been mapped out is the same for all three options, with stations at Dwarka Sector 21, Bijwasan, Gurgaon's Sector-23, Sector-18 and IFFCO Chowk. It's a 12km-long alignment and will connect south Delhi with Gurgaon and bring down travel time drastically. As per initial estimates, the extension will reportedly cost more than Rs 2,000 crore.

so nothing decided yet similar in line of gr noida metro where everyday new stations, models come up.
                  The prices of d eway could not be higher than noida extn.
                  rohit

Comment

Originally posted by rohit_warren View Post
                    NEW DELHI: Months after the Haryana government gave the go-ahead for extending the Metro line to IFFCO Chowk from Dwarka, the Delhi Metro is looking at three options. "The financial feasibility of all three is being looked at. The revised detailed project report will be submitted soon," said a DMRC spokesperson.

The options for the corridor between IFFCO Chowk and Dwarka Sector-21 are extending the existing corridors—the Airport Metro or the Blue line (Dwarka Sector-21 to Noida City Center)—or building a new corridor from Dwarka to IFFCO Chowk.

"The alignment and stations will remain the same for the revised detailed project report. The Haryana government will take a call on which option to go with," added the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation official. Once the corridor is decided, work on the project is expected to take off by next year.

While extending existing lines have been the preferred option for phase-III, extending the Airport line or the Blue line could prove to be a tricky affair, said sources. The Airport Metro has a different ticket structure than the rest of the network and is a high-speed connection. The Blue line, meanwhile, is already one of the most congested and populated corridor and is over 50km long. The daily ridership is around 10 lakh on the Blue line.

"If the state government opts for an independent corridor from Dwarka to IFFCO Chowk, then the Dwarka Sector-21 station would become an interchange station, with connectivity to both the Blue line and the Airport Metro," said a senior official.

The alignment that has been mapped out is the same for all three options, with stations at Dwarka Sector 21, Bijwasan, Gurgaon's Sector-23, Sector-18 and IFFCO Chowk. It's a 12km-long alignment and will connect south Delhi with Gurgaon and bring down travel time drastically. As per initial estimates, the extension will reportedly cost more than Rs 2,000 crore.

so nothing decided yet similar in line of gr noida metro where everyday new stations, models come up.
                    The prices of d eway could not be higher than noida extn.
                    rohit
                    Noida Extension average price is 3000 psft Dway averages around 4000-5000 for economy projects. NE sells more than double the sqft per acre going by that, prices should be close to 6000 on D-way on an average for economy projects, So Dway is actually under valued with infra about to come On commercial projects Gaur city commercials are now priced close to 35-40k psft, Dway is still at 10-12k psft again very undervalued (there are more parameters here to take into consideration but just a very superficial view, 3.75 FAR around the BRTS may even the ground).

Actually shame on builders on this or other stretch of Gurgaon, their delivery record is getting worst than those of small builders from RNE and NE, who are going by "infra will follow" model if you have enough families on the stretch which is actually working.

Comment

Originally posted by agvinod View Post
                      Noida Extension average price is 3000 psft Dway averages around 4000-5000 for economy projects. NE sells more than double the sqft per acre going by that, prices should be close to 6000 on D-way on an average for economy projects, So Dway is actually under valued with infra about to come On commercial projects Gaur city commercials are now priced close to 35-40k psft, Dway is still at 10-12k psft again very undervalued (there are more parameters here to take into consideration but just a very superficial view, 3.75 FAR around the BRTS may even the ground).

Actually shame on builders on this or other stretch of Gurgaon, their delivery record is getting worst than those of small builders from RNE and NE, who are going by "infra will follow" model if you have enough families on the stretch which is actually working.
                      Good reasons however at the end what matters is what you get to call your own.
                      Far etc could be an added feature but see the cost you are paying.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X