NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 7 hours ago
21914 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Originally posted by mkg007 View Post
    Bijwasan flyover seems to be almost complete. Once opened, Sectors on Delhi side of NPR will have faster connectivity via Bajhgera Road to Udyog Vihar and NH-8.

Check this out....
    Present approach to Bijwasan ROB is through narrow road from any part of Gurgaon and no scope of widening.
    Sab 99 ka fer hain............

Comment

Originally posted by ultichakri View Post
      Present approach to Bijwasan ROB is through narrow road from any part of Gurgaon and no scope of widening.
      Approach to Bijwasan ROB is from almost 25 mtr (82 ft) road Which is enough for Two way Traffic.

Comment

Yaar DEW ready hone par bhi ulticjakri ka view hoga: PLANE TO LAND HOTA HI NAHI HAI..

Comment

NPR (Northern Peripheral Road)/ Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon updates

Originally posted by ajeetkg View Post
          Yaar DEW ready hone par bhi ulticjakri ka view hoga: PLANE TO LAND HOTA HI NAHI HAI..

:-)
          Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

So, what's the action plan? Gather some miscreants and file petitions to have this flyover demolished, since it's leading to Sectors adjoining NPR which should never get constructed or connected alternatively?

Lage raho!!!

And I agree..

Sab 99 ka pher hai!

Comment

Originally posted by mkg007 View Post
              So, what's the action plan? Gather some miscreants and file petitions to have this flyover demolished, since it's leading to Sectors adjoining NPR which should never get constructed or connected alternatively?

Lage raho!!!

And I agree..

Sab 99 ka pher hai!
              I have put my realistic and practical point it's your choice accept or not.

Anyway, If Bijwasan ROB is so important than why not to invest in Bijwasan itself it since having better connectivity as per your suggestion.

Have you ever used this road and face how to approach ROB. Since you are quote expert on sattelite image kindly post the image and route to approach ROB from any of NPR adjoining sector.

Rest I felt atlast anyone agree that SAB 99 KA FER HAIN.....
              Sab 99 ka fer hain............

Comment

Originally posted by ajeetkg View Post
                Amazing.

Comment

I have put my realistic and practical point it's your choice accept or not.

Anyway, If Bijwasan ROB is so important than why not to invest in Bijwasan itself it since having better connectivity as per your suggestion.

Have you ever used this road and face how to approach ROB. Since you are quote expert on sattelite image kindly post the image and route to approach ROB from any of NPR adjoining sector.

Rest I felt atlast anyone agree that SAB 99 KA FER HAIN.....
                  I stay in Palam Vihar and many time rather always I take Brijwasan-Chauma Gaon route to reach Palam Vihar. Atleast I have not faced any problem. Till time Delhi side connectivity get solved we can use this route as sectors close to delhi will not be fully habitated for few years.

Comment

Boss, I have Used This Road and already Put some Images of Nearly Complete Bijwasan ROB Earlier In This Thread.
                    I tell you It is very Easy and smooth Drive From Kapashera (OLD DELHI-GURGAON ROAD). And From That Red Light It takes Hardly 5 min
                    To Reach ROB With No Red Lights and No Intersection in Between.
                    This ROB Road Touches Sector 113,114 and 115.
                    We can Use This Bijwasan ROB Till Dew Comes.

Comment

NPR (Northern Peripheral Road)/ Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon updates

Originally posted by sunnyj View Post
                      Boss, I have Used This Road and already Put some Images of Nearly Complete Bijwasan ROB Earlier In This Thread.
                      I tell you It is very Easy and smooth Drive From Kapashera (OLD DELHI-GURGAON ROAD). And From That Red Light It takes Hardly 5 min
                      To Reach ROB With No Red Lights and No Intersection in Between.
                      This ROB Road Touches Sector 113,114 and 115.
                      We can Use This Bijwasan ROB Till Dew Comes.

That's the Modus operandi of some of the naysayers (not genuine critiques) on this forum- lies and blatant lies without proof

And it is done in the garb of fair and practical views
                      Last edited by ashu_sharmaa; November 6 2014, 03:20 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X