A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19762 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by highway
    This should answer your query.

Thanks @Highway. You are a gold mine!!

Is it only me, who reads the article to suggest that sectors 96-115 are phase 4 of the plan, and therefore will be met with infrastructure requirements in that order? Is there any government document detailing this?
    CommentQuote
  • The forum is being misutilized by some people such as these who want to create a false impression about the state of development leaving ordinary buyers confused. Administrators should identify such persons and find some means of barring them or at least limiting their posts. I had made a similar suggestion earlier.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by agar1987
    Thanks @Highway. You are a gold mine!!

Is it only me, who reads the article to suggest that sectors 96-115 are phase 4 of the plan, and therefore will be met with infrastructure requirements in that order? Is there any government document detailing this?

In subsequent weeks HUDAor GDA or Haryana Govt. will release a more detailed plan.
    CommentQuote
  • I was referring to Sunnyj's comment which didn't get attached.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

This might be a silly question, but can anyone please guide as to how to add a user id in ignore list ?? I want to do away with Ulti C and Warren.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hems7dl
    I told ya guys that this guy is gaawthee vakil of few of the outsees.... Sirf 1 case haath mein aur baaki time gyaanbaazi.... Bhai maana ki tu idhar udhar ki khabre laata hai par kabhi unko thatyo se saabit bhi kar ....ya toh case number de yaa phir 2400 logo ki sukhna lake ya panchkula mein ghoomte hue photo to bhej de tau.....baby ke uncle.... Tameez bhi shikhni padegi tujhe ya phir bachpan se hi badtameez hai

हेमंत, पंडित हो कर ऐसी वैसी भाषा...गन्दी बात..

के बात से घणी बड़ी बड़ी बातां छोड़ रिया हैं...तू तड़ाक पे हैं....

Rest outsees are concerned than tell me where do I bring them सर पे हाथ रख के गिन लीजो now big bullies are in field those have tremendous money power and plenty of land...you never know these have capability to hired top lawyers of India and with patience to fight till last....

यो बड़ी बड़ी बातां नू छोड़ और अपने काम पे ध्यान दे कदी गलत command लिखी गयी तो बॉस को जवाब देना भरी पड़ जाओ!!

साधु ऐसा चाहिए , जाका पूरा मंग ।
    विपत्ति पडै छाडै नहीं , चढै चौगुना रंग ।।
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by loki108
    Hi,

This might be a silly question, but can anyone please guide as to how to add a user id in ignore list ?? I want to do away with Ulti C and Warren.

There is an ignore option button in user control panel for each user. Its there.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by loki108
    Hi,

Not a silly question, I have been trying to find the button for Ïgnore"without much success
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nsd1445
    Not a silly question, I have been trying to find the button for Ïgnore"without much success

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    U can ignore users through your User Control Panel : User CP, Settings & Options, Edit Ignore List. Then, type their name into the empty text box and click 'Okay'.

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    For reaching Control Panel, use this link -

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/settings/profile

Use the above links .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nsd1445

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/profile.php?do=ignorelist

Here is the direct link.
    CommentQuote

• You will earn lot of "PUNYA" for sharing this, from fellow users. Lol
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashok1984
    You will earn lot of "PUNYA" for sharing this, from fellow users. Lol

I have started using the below link in my signature so that new members can easily access the link to put spammers in ignore list. You might also want to add to your signature :)

Ignore spammers: https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/profile.php?do=ignorelist
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ultichakri
    हेमंत, पंडित हो कर ऐसी वैसी भाषा...गन्दी बात..

के बात से घणी बड़ी बड़ी बातां छोड़ रिया हैं...तू तड़ाक पे हैं....

Rest outsees are concerned than tell me where do I bring them सर पे हाथ रख के गिन लीजो now big bullies are in field those have tremendous money power and plenty of land...you never know these have capability to hired top lawyers of India and with patience to fight till last....

यो बड़ी बड़ी बातां नू छोड़ और अपने काम पे ध्यान दे कदी गलत command लिखी गयी तो बॉस को जवाब देना भरी पड़ जाओ!!

साधु ऐसा चाहिए , जाका पूरा मंग ।
    विपत्ति पडै छाडै नहीं , चढै चौगुना रंग ।।

Please share the case number ASAP. Waiting for it.
    CommentQuote
  • Inorder to connect Dwarka Expressway to Manesar draw for oustees are happening for sec 84 to 88 of Gurgaon at the moment.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Bauji
    Please share the case number ASAP. Waiting for it.

First of all no body's has gone to court yet and you asking case number from member who will never share.
    CommentQuote