Sort by :
Filter by :
- Originally Posted by ashok1984Yes, you may be right. Because in Sector 84, SS Group is offering units in fresh sale * Rs 3900/- per sq ft in PLP plan but credibility & services of the builder, for the Coralwood project, is a big issue.
Is it a budget project. SS has sold The Leaf even at 6000, so can't think why a drop of 2000 in the new project.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by VibhorDIs it a budget project. SS has sold The Leaf even at 6000, so can't think why a drop of 2000 in the new project.
This project is near to Gurgaon one in Sector 84. Price is officially displayed all over different sites like 99ac##.com etc.You can check there.CommentQuote2Flag
- One request. Can we please discuss dwarka expressway rather than prices? Please let us start another thread if we want to discuss prices and speculations. Let this thread be for updates and progress. Thanks.CommentQuote8Flag
- What is the process/steps now in getting the land held by outsee after the draws? I Believe only 2 portions are left, rest are already under demolition (padmini factory).
KD Status / NPV Guess status quo here.CommentQuote1Flag
Today's pictures : 9 Sept 2016 - Works in progress to complete the remaining drainage covering work in sec 114 and sec 115.CommentQuote13Flag
Public notice of draw held on 8.09.2016 of resident whose houses are acquired in the master road Sector 81 to 95 Gurgaon to connect Dwarka Expressway directly to Manesar.
Important update, that is.CommentQuote3Flag
- Cloverleaf to connect SPR, NPR, e-way
TNN | Sep 10, 2016, 01.00 AM IST
Gurgaon: The National Highways Authority has chalked out a plan to create a clover-leaf on the Gurgaon-Jaipur Expressway, near Kherki Daula, which will connect the Southern Peripheral Road and the Central Peripheral Road with the expressway.
The cloverleaf, estimated to cost around Rs 173 crore, will help reduce pressure on the three key highways once completed. It will be around 2km before Kherki Daula toll plaza.
P K Kaushik, a senior NHAI official, said that few big commercial projects are coming up in that part of the city due to which the traffic volume will go up on the expressway and the peripheral roads. The cloverleaf will help handle the growing traffic, he said. Around 1.4 hectare land will be acquired by Huda between Kherki Daula and Muhammadpur village and handed over to NHAI free of charge.
NHAI officials said the clover leaf will be a two-level interchange in which left turns, will be handled by slip roads. Vehicles in the middle will be allowed to continue straight on the road in either of the four directions. Those between the middle and extreme left lanes will pass over/under others, and exit right on to a one-way three-fourths loop (270°) ramp and merge with the intersecting road.
"The objective of a cloverleaf is to allow two highways to cross without the need for traffic to stop at signals, for both left and right turns," and NHAI official said.
The SPR originates from Gurgaon-Faridabad Road near Ghata and meets NH-8 near Kherki Daula, and is proposed to be connected to the Northern Peripheral Road (Dwarka expressway) through CPR. The CPR starts near Kherki Daula village and meets NPR near Harsaru village.
Huda has confirmed that a plan is in making to create the cloverleaf, and it is in the know. "A cloverleaf intersection is essential at the junction of SPR, CPR and NH-8 to help maintain a smooth traffic flow. NHAI has conducted a feasibilty report in this regard," said a Huda official. Another official said the junction does not need any signals, ensuring smooth traffic flow on NH-8.CommentQuote8Flag
- Sounds like a planCommentQuote1Flag
It's a matter of will and enforcement of law. Govt. is working hard for a better Gurgaon.
Dwarka Expressway is coming soon! Fingers crossed. If anyone needs video let me know.
It was temporary shelter used by Bangladeshi. Such demolition carried by huda every year and these Bangladeshi again build it.
We shouldn't compare it with new palam vihar. Although it will cleared but not before ward council elections. Things are moving so be positive but don't over expect.CommentQuote3Flag
- Any update, till when it will be completed?CommentQuote0Flag
- Dps opening in sector 84 session starting next yearCommentQuote11Flag
- Road progress in sector 84 lots of work has happened in one week and fresh DemolitionCommentQuote13Flag
- Originally Posted by manujmohlaRoad progress in sector 84 lots of work has happened in one week and fresh Demolition
Thanks for sharing....which are these roads..if u can pls share.CommentQuote1Flag
- Originally Posted by GaryG76Thanks for sharing....which are these roads..if u can pls share.
This road runs parallel to dwarka expressway connecting Pataudi road to nh8 at Vatika inxtCommentQuote4Flag