Sort by :
Filter by :
- Originally Posted by AvaneeshAny body on the forum having any insight information regarding the reopening of the npv case. As the draw happened on 29 August and now we are on date 8th September. No such news published in the news papers about filling case against the draw as a contempt of court. As per news papers few of outsees were unsatisfied who avails the vacant plot in the alignment of NPR. Any updated information?
Nothing of that sort has happened till date. Let alone any stay or contempt, if anything against conducted draws would have been filed, same would have come out in daily national newspapers, particularly when daily news regarding dew comes in national dailies.CommentQuote4Flag
- Today's pictures - Works in progress to complete the remaining drainage covering work in sec 114 and sec 115. The yellow portion shown in map is the only part which is remaining rest all are covered.CommentQuote13Flag
- Originally Posted by invest8055Can you name few projects which are available in 3700-4000 range. Those may not be good option reletively.
Yes, you may be right. Because in Sector 84, SS Group is offering units in fresh sale * Rs 3900/- per sq ft in PLP plan but credibility & services of the builder, for the Coralwood project, is a big issue.CommentQuote1Flag
- Ha ha ha ha mil gaya mauka hype creators ko prices jack up karne ka. Lage raho now people will know the real faces.CommentQuote0Flag
- Yesterday's image:
Work in progress for Sewage in Sec 103 towards DPS site marked in RED. For areas marked in Green of Sec 103 and 106 Sewage work is already completed.
Distance of this area from Delhi border is approx 5.5 to 6 Kms once Dwarka Expressway is completed.CommentQuote8Flag
- For those who were saying illegal structures or encroachments can't be demolished due to vote bank or any other reasons here is an example from yesterday where 250 illegal houses were demolished in sec 49 - 50 of Gurgaon. Hope Govt helps them to rehabilitate too.
It's a matter of will and enforcement of law. Govt. is working hard for a better Gurgaon.
Dwarka Expressway is coming soon! Fingers crossed. If anyone needs video let me know.CommentQuote14Flag
- Originally Posted by ashok1984Yes, you may be right. Because in Sector 84, SS Group is offering units in fresh sale * Rs 3900/- per sq ft in PLP plan but credibility & services of the builder, for the Coralwood project, is a big issue.
Is it a budget project. SS has sold The Leaf even at 6000, so can't think why a drop of 2000 in the new project.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by VibhorDIs it a budget project. SS has sold The Leaf even at 6000, so can't think why a drop of 2000 in the new project.
This project is near to Gurgaon one in Sector 84. Price is officially displayed all over different sites like 99ac##.com etc.You can check there.CommentQuote2Flag
- One request. Can we please discuss dwarka expressway rather than prices? Please let us start another thread if we want to discuss prices and speculations. Let this thread be for updates and progress. Thanks.CommentQuote8Flag
- What is the process/steps now in getting the land held by outsee after the draws? I Believe only 2 portions are left, rest are already under demolition (padmini factory).
KD Status / NPV Guess status quo here.CommentQuote1Flag
Today's pictures : 9 Sept 2016 - Works in progress to complete the remaining drainage covering work in sec 114 and sec 115.CommentQuote13Flag
Public notice of draw held on 8.09.2016 of resident whose houses are acquired in the master road Sector 81 to 95 Gurgaon to connect Dwarka Expressway directly to Manesar.
Important update, that is.CommentQuote3Flag
- Cloverleaf to connect SPR, NPR, e-way
TNN | Sep 10, 2016, 01.00 AM IST
Gurgaon: The National Highways Authority has chalked out a plan to create a clover-leaf on the Gurgaon-Jaipur Expressway, near Kherki Daula, which will connect the Southern Peripheral Road and the Central Peripheral Road with the expressway.
The cloverleaf, estimated to cost around Rs 173 crore, will help reduce pressure on the three key highways once completed. It will be around 2km before Kherki Daula toll plaza.
P K Kaushik, a senior NHAI official, said that few big commercial projects are coming up in that part of the city due to which the traffic volume will go up on the expressway and the peripheral roads. The cloverleaf will help handle the growing traffic, he said. Around 1.4 hectare land will be acquired by Huda between Kherki Daula and Muhammadpur village and handed over to NHAI free of charge.
NHAI officials said the clover leaf will be a two-level interchange in which left turns, will be handled by slip roads. Vehicles in the middle will be allowed to continue straight on the road in either of the four directions. Those between the middle and extreme left lanes will pass over/under others, and exit right on to a one-way three-fourths loop (270°) ramp and merge with the intersecting road.
"The objective of a cloverleaf is to allow two highways to cross without the need for traffic to stop at signals, for both left and right turns," and NHAI official said.
The SPR originates from Gurgaon-Faridabad Road near Ghata and meets NH-8 near Kherki Daula, and is proposed to be connected to the Northern Peripheral Road (Dwarka expressway) through CPR. The CPR starts near Kherki Daula village and meets NPR near Harsaru village.
Huda has confirmed that a plan is in making to create the cloverleaf, and it is in the know. "A cloverleaf intersection is essential at the junction of SPR, CPR and NH-8 to help maintain a smooth traffic flow. NHAI has conducted a feasibilty report in this regard," said a Huda official. Another official said the junction does not need any signals, ensuring smooth traffic flow on NH-8.CommentQuote8Flag
- Sounds like a planCommentQuote1Flag