Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse

NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 5 hours ago
21863 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

    Originally posted by rohit_warren View Post
    well it's part of haryana's biggest revenue district and whatever laws are there for gurgaon applies to faridabad as well - Same govt same mentality, everything is same when it comes to land related issues, so dude when I say 5 years for d eway to become liveable I mean it and that is based on experience of multiple cities where these kind of infra related issue have happened -

    rohit
    You got me interested in Faridabad's contribution to Haryana with repeated 'Highest revenue' claims. Here is what I found for 2010

    http://ncrpb.nic.in/pdf_files/Draft%...rio_edited.pdf

    Possibly the overall govt revenue collection might be higher in Faridabad (Though this is surprising as GDP of Gurgaon is much higher, and thus the revenue claim needs verification), it is possibly more about corporate taxes

    And Corp taxes will not help RE price increase unless it translates into increase in per capita income. On per capita income, Faridabad figures are less than half of Gurgaon. This explains significant part of price difference in the RE between the two locations, as Gurgaon residents have higher disposable income and can spend more

    And difference in Per capita income can possibly be attributed in big part to mfg and service sector mix between the two locations
    Attached Files
    Last edited by ashu_sharmaa; November 10 2014, 03:32 PM.

    Comment


    • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

      Originally posted by ashu_sharmaa View Post
      You got me interested in Faridabad's contribution to Haryana with repeated 'Highest revenue' claims. Here is what I found for 2010

      http://ncrpb.nic.in/pdf_files/Draft%...rio_edited.pdf

      Possibly the overall govt revenue collection might be higher in Faridabad (Though this is surprising as GDP of Gurgaon is much higher, and thus the revenue claim needs verification), it is possibly more about corporate taxes

      And Corp taxes will not help RE price increase unless it translates into increase in per capita income. On per capita income, Faridabad figures are less than half of Gurgaon. This explains significant part of price difference in the RE between the two locations, as Gurgaon residents have higher disposable income and can spend more

      And difference in Per capita income can possibly be attributed in big part to mfg and service sector mix between the two locations
      Hi,

      I don't want to get into who earns what and how.
      Just one thing i would like to say is job security in brick and mortar companies is much higher than in IT and ITES, i have worked for fortune 5 companies and I am aware of the situation.
      The decisions in those companies are taken 15000 miles away and it affects the life of people working here.

      Have you read the forecast of crisil that IT jobs would be halved in next 4 years.

      I have repeated never mortgage your future of 20 years just for a bloody house.

      Rohit

      Comment


      • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

        Originally posted by rohit_warren View Post
        Hi,

        I don't want to get into who earns what and how.
        Just one thing i would like to say is job security in brick and mortar companies is much higher than in IT and ITES, i have worked for fortune 5 companies and I am aware of the situation.
        The decisions in those companies are taken 15000 miles away and it affects the life of people working here.

        Have you read the forecast of crisil that IT jobs would be halved in next 4 years.

        I have repeated never mortgage your future of 20 years just for a bloody house.

        Rohit
        You are digressing and avoiding your original point of highest revenue claim on FAridabad. Fact is that those Claims are not credible, given the information that has been presented

        there are no mass layoffs on horizon as far as I understand, so don't agree that job security is relevant in this scenario

        Please share this Crisil report

        PS:Job security in Mfg and brick mortar? You might want to rethink, given the new labor reforms on the horizon. anyways thats not the point of debate here
        Last edited by ashu_sharmaa; November 10 2014, 10:22 PM.

        Comment


        • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

          Originally posted by ashu_sharmaa View Post
          You are digressing and avoiding your original point on highest revenue claim on FAridabad. Fact is that those Claims are not credible, given the information that has been presented

          there are no mass layoffs on horizon as far as I understand, so don't agree that job security is relevant in this scenario

          Please share this Crisil report

          PS:Job security in Mfg and brick mortar? You might want to rethink, given the new labor reforms on the horizon. anyways thats not the point of debate here
          Bad news for IT grads: Services jobs will halve in four years - Firstbiz

          Comment


          • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates


            You are not reading it properly. It says intake will half and not that the jobs will half. Those are two different things

            Comment


            • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

              Originally posted by ashu_sharmaa View Post
              You are not reading it properly. It says intake will half and not that the jobs will half. Those are two different things
              wait and see - 5 years

              Comment


              • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

                Originally posted by rohit_warren View Post
                wait and see - 5 years

                5 saal baad crisil ki report will say what u r saying?

                Comment


                • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

                  Guys please stick to NPR development, and people who know future please why you waisting time here........and please I m in no mood to listen to another round of your praise for your investment ....b happy and keep it to yourself........

                  Comment


                  • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

                    Any new ai rial snaps of 109 or DEW ?
                    Nothing Surprises Me

                    Comment


                    • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

                      I don't want to point-out each and every issue again but as far as litigation front is concerned, its really worrisome. I recall a case brief by BlessU in some of Faridabad forum wheree HUDA paid consent compensation to party despite that another owner stand over it (his brother or relative I don't remember) and filed the case in court. Now case is in between both relatives and there is a stay over acquisition till the actual owner not determined.

                      Now in NPV/KD/TCN case most of the party claiming ownership through GPA and as per my sources some cases are filled and without deciding rightful of ownership further proceeding can't take place.

                      Sequence is:

                      1. HUDA tried acquisition of sector 110a and failed in court now there is no land available to rehabilitate.

                      2. More than 70% Houses/land are on GPA basis and without deciding ownership further proceeding is not possible.

                      3. Once rightful of ownership determined after that acquisition case would proceed.

                      4. After consent of party over compensation, cost of houses and alternate land HUDA has to acquire around sector 110a which unfortunately not available right now.

                      In 2010 HC ask HUDA to come-up with rehabilitation plan which unfortunately not submitted so far than above mentioning sequence which is per-requisite for policy left no-way to surrender.
                      Last edited by ultichakri; November 11 2014, 09:10 AM.
                      Sab 99 ka fer hain............

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X