NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 15 hours ago
21721 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Originally posted by agvinod View Post
    In Gurgaon there is no sector where infra came before people actually started living there. Builders not giving possessions faster in these sectors are simply killing the stretch, increasing their costs and simply can't justify new projects at whatever prices launched. All these projects can sustain lives on their own, and builders if have even a slight pinch of dignity for the work they do, can easily make it happen, if they simply deliver what is promised by them on time. Gurgaon as a whole is not a well connected, well oiled city with world class infra, its already a collection of these isolated islands called Group housing projects
    , so the situation here is also not different. Even now it takes 2-3 hours on a bad day to reach sector 14 etc from Udyog Vihar so not sure what kind of existing vs upcoming connectivity is being discussed here.

If only the builders and their management staff do their work with slight dignity and some basic planning, all the projects launched before last 3 years start giving possessions without supposed worry about how people will live here, or there are broken roads or no social infra etc. Fortunes would change faster than you can think of.
    This is true partly.

The majority in DEW are investors. It benefits them to delay IN THEORY.

In practice when prices remain depressed they become the norm. Kundli and Jaypee NOIDA are prime examples. Prolonged delay causes low prices to become permanently associated.
    Originally posted by ravikot View Post
    A silly question:

Assuming this litigation issue is never resolved, Is there any chance that DEWAY itself is re-routed to 99-103-108 then dwarka? I don't see much houses there to demolish.
    Do you see any possibility of this kind of alignment?

Pardon me If I hurt sentiments of property owners of 104-105-109-110-111 etc.
    I don't want this route, I am just thinking a possibility of matter solving, and dwarka connectivity, which is essential.
    Actually not silly. The sector road from 99 is as broad as the DEW and comes very close to DEW after crossing 103, running parallel

It would be really simple to switch the two. Crosslink after 103 and make sector road the DEW and make DEW the sector road.

Since no culverts no flyover or sewage lines made yet it would be easy to do this using the existing sector road.

Of course near Delhi side sector road also not completed or connected. But abundant farmland available.
    Venky (Please read watch a or before posting)

Comment

Originally posted by Venkytalks View Post

Actually not silly. The sector road from 99 is as broad as the DEW and comes very close to DEW after crossing 103, running parallel

It would be really simple to switch the two. Crosslink after 103 and make sector road the DEW and make DEW the sector road.

Since no culverts no flyover or sewage lines made yet it would be easy to do this using the existing sector road.

Of course near Delhi side sector road also not completed or connected. But abundant farmland available.
      You got exactly what I wanted to say. Thanks for elaborating.

Comment

Originally posted by rohit_warren View Post
        well it's part of haryana's biggest revenue district and whatever laws are there for gurgaon applies to faridabad as well - Same govt same mentality, everything is same when it comes to land related issues, so dude when I say 5 years for d eway to become liveable I mean it and that is based on experience of multiple cities where these kind of infra related issue have happened -

rohit
        You got me interested in Faridabad's contribution to Haryana with repeated 'Highest revenue' claims. Here is what I found for 2010

http://ncrpb.nic.in/pdf_files/Draft%...rio_edited.pdf

Possibly the overall govt revenue collection might be higher in Faridabad (Though this is surprising as GDP of Gurgaon is much higher, and thus the revenue claim needs verification), it is possibly more about corporate taxes

And Corp taxes will not help RE price increase unless it translates into increase in per capita income. On per capita income, Faridabad figures are less than half of Gurgaon. This explains significant part of price difference in the RE between the two locations, as Gurgaon residents have higher disposable income and can spend more

And difference in Per capita income can possibly be attributed in big part to mfg and service sector mix between the two locations
        Attached Files
        Last edited by ashu_sharmaa; November 10 2014, 03:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ashu_sharmaa View Post
          You got me interested in Faridabad's contribution to Haryana with repeated 'Highest revenue' claims. Here is what I found for 2010

http://ncrpb.nic.in/pdf_files/Draft%...rio_edited.pdf

Possibly the overall govt revenue collection might be higher in Faridabad (Though this is surprising as GDP of Gurgaon is much higher, and thus the revenue claim needs verification), it is possibly more about corporate taxes

And Corp taxes will not help RE price increase unless it translates into increase in per capita income. On per capita income, Faridabad figures are less than half of Gurgaon. This explains significant part of price difference in the RE between the two locations, as Gurgaon residents have higher disposable income and can spend more

And difference in Per capita income can possibly be attributed in big part to mfg and service sector mix between the two locations
          Hi,

I don't want to get into who earns what and how.
          Just one thing i would like to say is job security in brick and mortar companies is much higher than in IT and ITES, i have worked for fortune 5 companies and I am aware of the situation.
          The decisions in those companies are taken 15000 miles away and it affects the life of people working here.

Have you read the forecast of crisil that IT jobs would be halved in next 4 years.

I have repeated never mortgage your future of 20 years just for a bloody house.

Rohit

Comment

Hi,

I don't want to get into who earns what and how.
            Just one thing i would like to say is job security in brick and mortar companies is much higher than in IT and ITES, i have worked for fortune 5 companies and I am aware of the situation.
            The decisions in those companies are taken 15000 miles away and it affects the life of people working here.

Have you read the forecast of crisil that IT jobs would be halved in next 4 years.

I have repeated never mortgage your future of 20 years just for a bloody house.

Rohit
            You are digressing and avoiding your original point of highest revenue claim on FAridabad. Fact is that those Claims are not credible, given the information that has been presented

there are no mass layoffs on horizon as far as I understand, so don't agree that job security is relevant in this scenario

Please share this Crisil report

PS:Job security in Mfg and brick mortar? You might want to rethink, given the new labor reforms on the horizon. anyways thats not the point of debate here
            Last edited by ashu_sharmaa; November 10 2014, 10:22 PM.

Comment

You are digressing and avoiding your original point on highest revenue claim on FAridabad. Fact is that those Claims are not credible, given the information that has been presented

there are no mass layoffs on horizon as far as I understand, so don't agree that job security is relevant in this scenario

Please share this Crisil report

PS:Job security in Mfg and brick mortar? You might want to rethink, given the new labor reforms on the horizon. anyways thats not the point of debate here
              Bad news for IT grads: Services jobs will halve in four years - Firstbiz

Comment

You are not reading it properly. It says intake will half and not that the jobs will half. Those are two different things

Comment

You are not reading it properly. It says intake will half and not that the jobs will half. Those are two different things
                  wait and see - 5 years

Comment

wait and see - 5 years

5 saal baad crisil ki report will say what u r saying?

Comment

Guys please stick to NPR development, and people who know future please why you waisting time here........and please I m in no mood to listen to another round of your praise for your investment ....b happy and keep it to yourself........

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X