Last updated: 2 hours ago
21905 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Originally posted by Venkytalks View Post
    Coming back to topic

I would reiterate that NPR investors stuck with neither possession not price gain are best off holding for 2 years.

By then NPR will be better livable and better priced.

But for investors looking to invest it is not yet time to enter NPR.

BTW Rohit didnt you say you were also doing protests against builder?

Protests are an essential and legitimate way for putting pressure on builder. Just like futures and options are a necessary evil in stock markets - protests and legal action are necessary evils of real estate markets.

Will work on decent builders like Tata and Sobha who are brand conscious

Jan 2016 seems best estimate for entry time in NPR. Affordable segment is better in NPR. I am not convinced about premium segment in this location.

But lets wait and watch. Reality is needed for realty.
    I am still unconvinced, how suddenly after 2 years NPR would come-out from all of its trouble. I am deadly sure that there is long period to wait from anyone imagination, few people here say they don't care on what cost they are getting basic amenities (Electricity, water, STP etc.) that too without proper connectivity.

I recall few units in another part of NCR where builders are charging upto Rs. 15/Unit of electricity and additional monthly charges of water and other amenities those are not being providing by concerned authority.

Apart from monthly EMI, what cost would be for living in sweet home :

1. Maintenance charges approx Rs. 3500-5000 (for basic and low end units)

2. Monthly electricity charges on average Rs. 10000 pm (considering Rs. 15/unit and averaging out peak and lowest consumption season)

3. Cost of transportation: Here one factor is daily hassle for commuters, if the proper connectivity is not available than your dream home not remain sweet, only after couple of weeks its become nightmare Few days in month still could bearable but daily basis is a really headache and that too when on cost of burning additional diesel.

So approximate additional cost of sweet home, if basic amenities shall provided by builder:

Monthly electricity charges (on average 650 units/month)

By Builder (Rs. 15/unit)_____________ By authority (Rs. 6/unit)

9750 ____________________________3900

Monthly water Charges (Lum sum basis)

By Builder_______________By authority

Rs. 2000_______________ Rs. 200

Additional burning of oil

Since, distance between Center of Gurgaon and Mid of Deway is approx 15km than let calculate the additional oil expenditure

15km x Rs. 7 (Oil consumption and maintenance/km ) x 22 (considering 5 days week) = 2300

So additional expenditure in total would be approx:
    5850 (9750-3900) + 1800 (2000-200) + 2300 = 9950 or approx 10000 (without EMI, maintenance charges etc.)

Means Rs. 10k extra would pay only for basic amenities which is the responsibility of authority to provide in-spite of you pay all the EDC+IDC charges due on time and also calculate the interest over it.

Mere in 20k you may get a good 2bhk house at better location in Gurgaon/Dwarka where your home would just couple of kms away from your workplace and much more thing you would have additional hours to live with your family instead waiting in jam.

Better to invest in safe place where your return remains fruitful and live in livable place, this place is only for long-term investors not for end-users.
    Last edited by ultichakri; November 11 2014, 02:47 PM.
    Sab 99 ka fer hain............

Comment

Originally posted by ultichakri View Post
      I am still unconvinced, how suddenly after 2 years NPR would come-out from all of its trouble. I am deadly sure that there is long period to wait from anyone imagination, few people here say they don't care on what cost they are getting basic amenities (Electricity, water, STP etc.) that too without proper connectivity.

I recall few units in another part of NCR where builders are charging upto Rs. 15/Unit of electricity and additional monthly charges of water and other amenities those are not being providing by concerned authority.

Apart from monthly EMI, what cost would be for living in sweet home :

1. Maintenance charges approx Rs. 3500-5000 (for basic and low end units)

2. Monthly electricity charges on average Rs. 10000 pm (considering Rs. 15/unit and averaging out peak and lowest consumption season)

3. Cost of transportation: Here one factor is daily hassle for commuters, if the proper connectivity is not available than your dream home not remain sweet, only after couple of weeks its become nightmare Few days in month still could bearable but daily basis is a really headache and that too when on cost of burning additional diesel.

So approximate additional cost of sweet home, if basic amenities shall provided by builder:

Monthly electricity charges (on average 650 units/month)

By Builder (Rs. 15/unit)_____________ By authority (Rs. 6/unit)

9750 ____________________________3900

Monthly water Charges (Lum sum basis)

By Builder_______________By authority

Rs. 2000_______________ Rs. 200

Additional burning of oil

Since, distance between Center of Gurgaon and Mid of Deway is approx 15km than let calculate the additional oil expenditure

15km x Rs. 7 (Oil consumption and maintenance/km ) x 22 (considering 5 days week) = 2300

So additional expenditure in total would be approx:
      5850 (9750-3900) + 1800 (2000-200) + 2300 = 9950 or approx 10000 (without EMI, maintenance charges etc.)

Means Rs. 10k extra would pay only for basic amenities which is the responsibility of authority to provide in-spite of you pay all the EDC+IDC charges due on time and also calculate the interest over it.

Mere in 20k you may get a good 2bhk house at better location in Gurgaon/Dwarka where your home would just couple of kms away from your workplace and much more thing you would have additional hours to live with your family instead waiting in jam.

Better to invest in safe place where your return remains fruitful and live in livable place, this place is only for long-term investors not for end-users.
      Hi
      Greetings

Chakri ji, Certainly your calculations have merit but may not be accepted by all. Even though there is always a chance that EDC/IDC may get doubled due to time/cost overruns and additional land acquisition costs due to ever increasing circle rates. Also not included is interest cost on DP customers and loss of opportunity to get rental, in case of imminent delays in NPR (150+brts+mrts).

Invite all members
      If we are to except chakri jis version, which states that litigation will never go, in that case,
      Option 1-
      is there any other alternative realignment possible??
      Which builders will get affected???
      How much length of road will be required for purpose of acquiring land from builders???? Which shape, C, Z,S, Y????? if at all realignment is an option.
      Option 2-
      As another option can this road be ever shifted (even for time being) to the 75 meter outer Master road??
      Option 3-
      In the next few years, delhi, kherki dhaula, ROB connectivity will come up and sector roads would be used to by pass the litigation area. For now only ROB is progressing positively.

Any other option (Under pass, Over bridge for 4 kms will only add as many extra years+ other problems)

My gut feeling is that pressure on authorities can be built to resolve the litigation by
      - A separate group of builders who are not affected by realignment, if required and are not near/on NPR
      - Home Buyers Group, once a few projects get inhabited.

Cheers
      Last edited by BlessU; November 11 2014, 05:07 PM.

Comment

I don't understand why the people who even don't own anything on DEW are spending time in calculations, when the real buyers are enjoying their investment.

I don't understand why the people even don't own anything on DEW are comparing it will other location just to make forcefull competitor (there is no comparisons in gurgaon investment and faridabad and greater noida investment) myself don't considered faridabad and greater noida as DEW competitor. To be compilation both should be almost equal.

Moreover authority will not buy the realignment even if they are reading this thread. So starting a topic to through as "teer" will not work against existing investors and benefitial to new opportunist investors.

Comment

eyeopener,
          Well said.
          Non dew investor making lot of speculation and dreaming themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by eyeopener View Post
            I don't understand why the people who even don't own anything on DEW are spending time in calculations, when the real buyers are enjoying their investment.

I don't understand why the people even don't own anything on DEW are comparing it will other location just to make forcefull competitor (there is no comparisons in gurgaon investment and faridabad and greater noida investment) myself don't considered faridabad and greater noida as DEW competitor. To be compilation both should be almost equal.

Moreover authority will not buy the realignment even if they are reading this thread. So starting a topic to through as "teer" will not work against existing investors and benefitial to new opportunist investors.
            Hi
            Greetings

Sorry bro, this "teer" seems to have hit a raw nerve and if you so feel, I can delete the post, as that was never my idea.

Its good to read the post.. SOME TIMES they are a real EYE OPENERs and force us to think about PLAN B and alternatives.

Here in my earlier post, a live example of 7 year old PENDING case of acquisition was resolved by HUDA by taking a C curve

and DUE TO ACCEPTANCE OF REALIGNMENT BY AUTHORITIES, more than a dozen projects and 8 sectors, are now happily connected.
            (this is not in any way to promote but to share how tons of problems faced and were resolved in faridabad purely by home buyers strong will)

SO WHY NOT HERE ON NPR??? I think teer sahi jagah laga hai!! Those who think realignment is BAD or IMPOSSIBLE may think again. Once litigation is over, proper work can always resume, so why hold back connectivity?? What is the motive?? Who would Suffer and who would loose?? What is the net gain or loss in case of Realignment??

in any case ROB work is progressing and those who from existing/New Gurgaon/Delhi will use it and take the 75 mtr bye pass to Delhi/Gurgaon, enroute sector 108. Besides, for reaching Airport, no access is available from dwarka side and one has to go back to NH8.

Cheers
            Last edited by BlessU; November 11 2014, 06:19 PM.

Comment

Rohit bhai

Is it necessary to be so unpleasant?

Keep it pleasant. This is NPR thread. Why not shift to bubble burst thread?

What you are siggesting is financial suicide.

Sell at 5000 NPR and buy at 9000 SPR ?

Why when in two years they can sell at 6500 NPR and buy at 8500 SPR because of oversupply glut and price equalization over Gurgaon regions?
              prices will drop in spr over 2 years?? i think recently u mentioned somewhere that prices will start moving northwards 2016 onwards..

Comment

Originally posted by ultichakri View Post
                Carefully read, I have reacted appropriately in my last post, no need to repeat again.
                You always reacted and beating with empty drums.

See below court order for next date Nov 18.
                It clearly says all cases and other connected cases.

C.M. No. 16336 of 2013 in CWP No. 8060 of 2008
                Let notice of the application be issued for 18.11.2014 to
                learned counsel for the non-applicant/petitioners in the instant case as well as in the connected case and copies of the application be handed over to them. Reply, if any, be filed with advance copy to the opposite counsel before the next date of hearing.
                CWP No. 8055 of 2008 and other connected cases
                List on 18.11.2014 for further arguments.
                A photocopy of the order be placed on the files of the connected cases.
                (SURYA KANT) JUDGE
                July 21, 2014 (LISA GILL) rts JUDGE

Comment

Originally posted by Khalsa View Post
                  You always reacted and beating with empty drums.

See below court order for next date Nov 18.
                  It clearly says all cases and other connected cases.

C.M. No. 16336 of 2013 in CWP No. 8060 of 2008
                  Let notice of the application be issued for 18.11.2014 to
                  learned counsel for the non-applicant/petitioners in the instant case as well as in the connected case and copies of the application be handed over to them. Reply, if any, be filed with advance copy to the opposite counsel before the next date of hearing.
                  CWP No. 8055 of 2008 and other connected cases
                  List on 18.11.2014 for further arguments.
                  A photocopy of the order be placed on the files of the connected cases.
                  (SURYA KANT) JUDGE
                  July 21, 2014 (LISA GILL) rts JUDGE
                  I again reteriated carefully read my earlier post further can you brief what is the meaning of order and whom to quote.

PHATTA HUAD DRUM BAJAYA NAHIN PHANKA JAYA HAIN......
                  Sab 99 ka fer hain............

Comment

Originally posted by tyler_durden View Post
                    prices will drop in spr over 2 years?? i think recently u mentioned somewhere that prices will start moving northwards 2016 onwards..
                    In the long run prices will equalise in affordable and mid segment between SPR and NPR.

Current 50% price difference will equalise. People wont pay more for SPR when equivalwnt DEW flat is available cheaper.

Price upmove in RE from 2016 will be muted but that is general prediction not for micro locations.

With so much supply prices even if going up after 2016 - a big IF - will not give outperformance. Only inflation return especially rental inflation related returns. Currently rents static.

Re: realignment. Authority should have done it long ago. 75 meter road is as good an alignment as expressway. Just connect the two in between and finish the job. They should do it right away.

But the NPV litigators should not be rewarded. Govt after winning case and acquiring land the current DEW alignment should be made sector road.

Re: cost of living. Cost of living in SPR and NPR will be same. Same power water and transport cost. So not relevant.

Only issue is this. Live on rent close to work vs live in own house in DEW.

Decision is purely emotional.

Financially it is almost same though living on rent close to work should save cost and time of transport.
                    Last edited by Venkytalks; November 11 2014, 08:44 PM.
                    Venky (Please read watch a or before posting)

Comment

In the long run prices will equalise in affordable and mid segment between SPR and NPR.

Current 50% price difference will equalise. People wont pay more for SPR when equivalwnt DEW flat is available cheaper.

Interesting comment. Can you please share more on why you see this happening.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X