A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19760 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • We had a good few days -- you did well guys and girls-- now back to comparing sizes ..hey let's get back to DEW and its improvements
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohit_warren
    Who will decide what is alto and what is creta by the way naharpar has more beemers and jags than d eway projects.
    Check latest pictures where Rahgiri happened last Sunday organised by gr faridabad rotary club.

Naharpar has moved from protests to celebrations in one year flat I tried to help d eway guys but here people are so hard headed that they would never listen.

Moreover look at the data closely the price in naharpar has stayed stable in last three years which means it was largely immune to price correction only time correction happened but again with ready to move homes who cares for that at least one is living in his home or getting some rent unlike d eway projects where builder babu bankers brokers nexus has been sucking blood every day.
    It's mid of September and nothing has happened on the ground for the oustees.
    Bola tha sub hawa mai hai let festivals finish and you will not hear anything uo till may next year.

Jaag jaao bhai log

Sir, I am new here but I can make out why people find you funny! Why don't you write sensible stuff, even if you have nothing in DEW. Why don't you know that whatever you writing is already a well known basic fact? Actually that is why your posts look like you are mocking at others! Either your knowledge or your gyaan in your post should be such that people should be inclined to pay attention to you, otherwise you can keep shouting at top of your voice wondering why people don't pay any heed to your posts.. Why don't you read little more and become more aware about real estate then write like an expert!. You can do it. But unfortunately you are only picking up news from this forum only and repackaging them in speculations as your gyaan and therefore lowering your credibility.
    There are many I find on this forum who don't know much but they don't seem obnoxious and are courteous to other members. Why would you like to be ridiculed like an upstart who is promoting his area on a wrong thread and trying to compare it with DEW. Obviously people will laugh at your lack of sensibility and ineptitude. You are a veteran member as I can see. you must have hung around for a long time here to be a veteran! Are you writing like this only on all/other threads? If yes then I can't say anything. In that case for wasting your valuable time (or at least for wasting other's valuable time and be ridiculed) you should be seeing some psychiatrist. Seriously, don't think I am joking. Your compulsively being on IREF (particularly if you don't have reason to be here) can be treated effectively by psychiatrists. I know some compulsive bloggers who have got treated medically.

P.S. I feel sad when people ridicule your posts that carries imbecile contents each time.
    CommentQuote
  • @RobinDwight Its alright dear. I used a metaphor of cars and he started using real jag & beemers in his quote. So , you can judge the level of his wisdom. ;)

One Rahgiri got conducted in G.Faridabad and he is jumping like God knows what !! Rahgiri has happened at more than one location in Gurgaon in last 6-7 years but no one here blew any trumpet about that.

May God help him and his investments, thats all I can say !!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RobinDwight
    Sir, I am new here but I can make out why people find you funny! Why don't you write sensible stuff, even if you have nothing in DEW. Why don't you know that whatever you writing is already a well known basic fact? Actually that is why your posts look like you are mocking at others! Either your knowledge or your gyaan in your post should be such that people should be inclined to pay attention to you, otherwise you can keep shouting at top of your voice wondering why people don't pay any heed to your posts.. Why don't you read little more and become more aware about real estate then write like an expert!. You can do it. But unfortunately you are only picking up news from this forum only and repackaging them in speculations as your gyaan and therefore lowering your credibility.
    There are many I find on this forum who don't know much but they don't seem obnoxious and are courteous to other members. Why would you like to be ridiculed like an upstart who is promoting his area on a wrong thread and trying to compare it with DEW. Obviously people will laugh at your lack of sensibility and ineptitude. You are a veteran member as I can see. you must have hung around for a long time here to be a veteran! Are you writing like this only on all/other threads? If yes then I can't say anything. In that case for wasting your valuable time (or at least for wasting other's valuable time and be ridiculed) you should be seeing some psychiatrist. Seriously, don't think I am joking. Your compulsively being on IREF (particularly if you don't have reason to be here) can be treated effectively by psychiatrists. I know some compulsive bloggers who have got treated medically.

P.S. I feel sad when people ridicule your posts that carries imbecile contents each time.

Another id created just to demean who speak the truth.

I love the gang
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashok1984
    Though you have made some seriously appreciable good efforts in collecting this data, but dear comparing dew with n.p. is like comparing creta with alto. If at all comparisons have to be done, we should compare dew with a micro market worth comparing . May be with GCX , SPR or with Dwarka Delhi. Lets keep the flag high. Cheers.

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/13876-real-estate-bubble-set-to-burst-again-in-india/page2989?t=16152&page=2989
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Janix600
    Many thanks for some great data. Please share the source as well so that one may look at other locations as well.

Have a look at the price trends at Magicbricks. Also at 99 acres and NHB indexes

The pricing may not be accurate but the trend gives a fair idea
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by thenewbie
    Yes, what's the source of this data some app?

Have a look at the price trends at Magicbricks. Also at 99 acres and NHB indexes

The pricing may not be accurate but the trend gives a fair idea

Also keep in mind registry values may not be actual reflection of the prices
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by highway
    Today's pictures : 9 Sept 2016 - Work is in progress to complete the remaining drainage covering work in sec 114 and sec 115.

Yesterday's pictures : 13 Sept 2016 - Work is in full swing to complete the remaining drainage covering work in sec 114 and sec 115. All potholes filled.

CommentQuote
    Yesterday's pictures : 13 Sept 2016 - Works is in full swing to complete the remaining drainage covering work in sec 114 and sec 115. All potholes filled.

Work gathering some steam on the ground. Good to see that. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys,
    Please suggest some project for an end user on Dwarka expressway/ Gurgaon under 1.2 cr.
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • nurav19831 years ago
      one shud stick to reputed builders in the given scenerio and many of the shoddy ones have gone bust. atleast a delivery of ur flat will be ensured
  • Moderator, Please start a new thread related to suggestions on properties. Let this remain only for DEW/NPR Updates
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohit_warren

Another id created just to demean who speak the truth.

I love the gang

Buffett speaks. Lolz. Some insecurity dude. Treatment impeimperative. Fast. Ha ha.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashok1984
    @RobinDwight Its alright dear. I used a metaphor of cars and he started using real jag & beemers in his quote. So , you can judge the level of his wisdom. ;)

One Rahgiri got conducted in G.Faridabad and he is jumping like God knows what !! Rahgiri has happened at more than one location in Gurgaon in last 6-7 years but no one here blew any trumpet about that.

May God help him and his investments, thats all I can say !!

People have stopped minding his soulful advice/presence on this forum ....we just carry on with our work as usual ...laugh a bit for his entertainment value :) ;)

He is the Rahul baba (aka pappu) of IREF ...just watch these videos and you will understand yourself his level of wisdom....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBNv6N_neDM
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CRf6E95xKQ
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oY9KMZMyi0s
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcJwT0eTB64
    CommentQuote

Yesterday's pictures : 13 Sept 2016 - Works is in full swing to complete the remaining drainage covering work in sec 114 and sec 115. All potholes filled.

Here is some more great news for the DEW region. An Exhibition cum Convention center on 90 Hectares of land (around 200 Acres of land) in Sector 25 Gurgaon was approved by the Union Cabinet in March 2016. The ECC would require investments of around 2 lac crores and generate around 5 lac jobs. This will be a game changer for the entire area close to Dwarka including the DEW projects.

http://pib.nic.in/newsite/PrintRelease.aspx?relid=138299

This project is moving on the fast track. DMIC has already asked for tenders to appoint a consultant to develop the ECC in July 2016 (RFQ attached). The proposals from international consultants have been received on 22 Aug 2016. The consultant will be appointed in another 3 months time and then the planning and execution of this project will start. Looking at the cost involved, this is going to be the biggest infrastructure project in entire Delhi NCR.
    CommentQuote