NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 7 hours ago
21721 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Originally posted by tyler_durden View Post
    prices will drop in spr over 2 years?? i think recently u mentioned somewhere that prices will start moving northwards 2016 onwards..
    In the long run prices will equalise in affordable and mid segment between SPR and NPR.

Current 50% price difference will equalise. People wont pay more for SPR when equivalwnt DEW flat is available cheaper.

Price upmove in RE from 2016 will be muted but that is general prediction not for micro locations.

With so much supply prices even if going up after 2016 - a big IF - will not give outperformance. Only inflation return especially rental inflation related returns. Currently rents static.

Re: realignment. Authority should have done it long ago. 75 meter road is as good an alignment as expressway. Just connect the two in between and finish the job. They should do it right away.

But the NPV litigators should not be rewarded. Govt after winning case and acquiring land the current DEW alignment should be made sector road.

Re: cost of living. Cost of living in SPR and NPR will be same. Same power water and transport cost. So not relevant.

Only issue is this. Live on rent close to work vs live in own house in DEW.

Decision is purely emotional.

Financially it is almost same though living on rent close to work should save cost and time of transport.
    Last edited by Venkytalks; November 11 2014, 08:44 PM.
    Venky (Please read watch a or before posting)

Comment

Originally posted by Venkytalks View Post
      In the long run prices will equalise in affordable and mid segment between SPR and NPR.

Current 50% price difference will equalise. People wont pay more for SPR when equivalwnt DEW flat is available cheaper.

Interesting comment. Can you please share more on why you see this happening.

Comment

I am looking at Tata Gateway at 25:75 at Rs11300/- psf with possession in end 2017. Is it worth it? Any chance of DEW getting completed & appreciation in this project???

Comment

Originally posted by Magadh_Pride View Post
          Interesting comment. Can you please share more on why you see this happening.
          NPR close to cyber city and Delhi where the best jobs are. Also govt servants can live and commute to Delhi from NPR but in affordable segment only.

SPR and NH8 better for Manesar jobs which are fewer in higher management.

NH8 is already congested and HH Chowk has jams.

In affordable segment people are always looking for a cheaper iption which is just as good.

Comment

Originally posted by pacman View Post
            I am looking at Tata Gateway at 25:75 at Rs11300/- psf with possession in end 2017. Is it worth it? Any chance of DEW getting completed & appreciation in this project???
            For end user you are getting a reasonable price for the end product and location. I would pay a bit less than 11300 but depends on personal taste.

For investor chances of 11000 becoming 22000 in 7 years is very less. So less than 10% return projection.

One can wait and buy in 2016 for slightly less or same price which will jack up returns to more attractive levels

Comment

NPR close to cyber city and Delhi where the best jobs are. Also govt servants can live and commute to Delhi from NPR but in affordable segment only.

SPR and NH8 better for Manesar jobs which are fewer in higher management.

NH8 is already congested and HH Chowk has jams.

In affordable segment people are always looking for a cheaper iption which is just as good.

Unless things have changed recently, I don't see how NPR is close to CyberCity! And that the best jobs are in Delhi ....

When I last visited Gurgaon in April, NPR was at least 10+ km from CyberCity and the access was via a very convoluted route.

And the best jobs were still in Gurgaon not on the Delhi bordering Gurgaon. That area had some villAges and farmhouses and Dwarka was a middle class residential hub with little commercial or jobs potential for the service class...

But that was in April. Things might have changed since then....

Comment

Originally posted by pacman View Post

Any reasons to buy at that location for this price ? Other than the Subvention option?

If you really believe in the area, there are other options from several builders at 5-6k range. You need to decide if you wish to pay that premium for a Tata.

If purely investment if your criterion, the upside if more for a 5k investment than a 11k investment

Lastly, don't forget...a Tata can fail too... Remember Nano or DoCoMo...

Comment

Originally posted by Magadh_Pride View Post
                  Unless things have changed recently, I don't see how NPR is close to CyberCity! And that the best jobs are in Delhi ....

When I last visited Gurgaon in April, NPR was at least 10+ km from CyberCity and the access was via a very convoluted route.

And the best jobs were still in Gurgaon not on the Delhi bordering Gurgaon. That area had some villAges and farmhouses and Dwarka was a middle class residential hub with little commercial or jobs potential for the service class...

But that was in April. Things might have changed since then....
                  Took me 10 min to reach Bajghera from Kapashera exit on NH8. Right next to cyber city.

Took me 10 min from kapashera to SPR entry point on NH8. Projects on SPR ate much deeper in.

For affordable range flats you need 50 to 80000 rs jobs. Thats govt jobs. Delhi had HUGE people earning in this range.

Gurgaon Manesar jobs are in either too low range of 20 to 30000 pm or too high in 1.5L plus range.

I did not say people earning 1.5L plus should stay in NPR.

I did not say luxury property will equalise.

I said affordable range will equalise.

Comment

Took me 10 min to reach Bajghera from Kapashera exit on NH8. Right next to cyber city.

Took me 10 min from kapashera to SPR entry point on NH8. Projects on SPR ate much deeper in.

For affordable range flats you need 50 to 80000 rs jobs. Thats govt jobs. Delhi had HUGE people earning in this range.

Gurgaon Manesar jobs are in either too low range of 20 to 30000 pm or too high in 1.5L plus range.

I did not say people earning 1.5L plus should stay in NPR.

I did not say luxury property will equalise.

I said affordable range will equalise.
                    sir ji you are missing a big point
                    anyone who is earning 12 lakhs plus pa will already have a home, unless he has got the job by fluke, so once again he would not be a real end user.
                    Those coming for a good background will get 12 lakhs plus package otherwise salary package are still in range of 5 to 9 lakhs for most it / ites guys - what is the executive to manage ratio ? 20:1 so how many those ones are really from outside and want their first home in gurgaon ? there are big questions which need answers and when I do a RCA I get to the same conclusion Greed and Hope.

Wish people have spent little more on financial education - they could have even bought / downloaded personal finnance for dummies or idiot guide to money for people in 20-30s

rohit

Comment

Originally posted by rohit_warren View Post
                      sir ji you are missing a big point
                      anyone who is earning 12 lakhs plus pa will already have a home, unless he has got the job by fluke, so once again he would not be a real end user.
                      Those coming for a good background will get 12 lakhs plus package otherwise salary package are still in range of 5 to 9 lakhs for most it / ites guys - what is the executive to manage ratio ? 20:1 so how many those ones are really from outside and want their first home in gurgaon ? there are big questions which need answers and when I do a RCA I get to the same conclusion Greed and Hope.

Wish people have spent little more on financial education - they could have even bought / downloaded personal finnance for dummies or idiot guide to money for people in 20-30s

rohit
                      If there are lots of people earning 8 to 10L working in Cyber city then NPR is a good place for them to stay.

But if their salary growth potential is high then that is another situation.

Managers in manesar in non IT have more steady jobs. They can stay put in flats in SPR or NH8.

IT people move around a lot. Rhey should buy retirement homes and rent close to work.

NPR is a good location for people earning 10 to 12 lakhs pa and working either in Delhi or Cyber city.

After DEW comes then Manesar will also be equidistant for driving from SPR and NPR.
                      Last edited by Venkytalks; November 11 2014, 10:23 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X