A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
Reply
19990 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by thenewbie
    Yes, what's the source of this data some app?





    Have a look at the price trends at Magicbricks. Also at 99 acres and NHB indexes

    The pricing may not be accurate but the trend gives a fair idea

    Also keep in mind registry values may not be actual reflection of the prices
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by highway
    Today's pictures : 9 Sept 2016 - Work is in progress to complete the remaining drainage covering work in sec 114 and sec 115.


    Yesterday's pictures : 13 Sept 2016 - Work is in full swing to complete the remaining drainage covering work in sec 114 and sec 115. All potholes filled.

    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by highway
    Yesterday's pictures : 13 Sept 2016 - Works is in full swing to complete the remaining drainage covering work in sec 114 and sec 115. All potholes filled.


    Work gathering some steam on the ground. Good to see that. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys,
    Please suggest some project for an end user on Dwarka expressway/ Gurgaon under 1.2 cr.
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • nurav19831 years ago
      one shud stick to reputed builders in the given scenerio and many of the shoddy ones have gone bust. atleast a delivery of ur flat will be ensured
  • Moderator, Please start a new thread related to suggestions on properties. Let this remain only for DEW/NPR Updates
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohit_warren

    Another id created just to demean who speak the truth.

    I love the gang


    Buffett speaks. Lolz. Some insecurity dude. Treatment impeimperative. Fast. Ha ha.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashok1984
    @RobinDwight Its alright dear. I used a metaphor of cars and he started using real jag & beemers in his quote. So , you can judge the level of his wisdom. ;)

    One Rahgiri got conducted in G.Faridabad and he is jumping like God knows what !! Rahgiri has happened at more than one location in Gurgaon in last 6-7 years but no one here blew any trumpet about that.

    May God help him and his investments, thats all I can say !!


    People have stopped minding his soulful advice/presence on this forum ....we just carry on with our work as usual ...laugh a bit for his entertainment value :) ;)

    He is the Rahul baba (aka pappu) of IREF ...just watch these videos and you will understand yourself his level of wisdom....

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBNv6N_neDM
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CRf6E95xKQ
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oY9KMZMyi0s
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcJwT0eTB64
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by highway


    Yesterday's pictures : 13 Sept 2016 - Works is in full swing to complete the remaining drainage covering work in sec 114 and sec 115. All potholes filled.


    Here is some more great news for the DEW region. An Exhibition cum Convention center on 90 Hectares of land (around 200 Acres of land) in Sector 25 Gurgaon was approved by the Union Cabinet in March 2016. The ECC would require investments of around 2 lac crores and generate around 5 lac jobs. This will be a game changer for the entire area close to Dwarka including the DEW projects.

    http://pib.nic.in/newsite/PrintRelease.aspx?relid=138299

    This project is moving on the fast track. DMIC has already asked for tenders to appoint a consultant to develop the ECC in July 2016 (RFQ attached). The proposals from international consultants have been received on 22 Aug 2016. The consultant will be appointed in another 3 months time and then the planning and execution of this project will start. Looking at the cost involved, this is going to be the biggest infrastructure project in entire Delhi NCR.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by EagleGaze


    Here is some more great news for the DEW region. An Exhibition cum Convention center on 90 Hectares of land (around 200 Acres of land) in Sector 25 Gurgaon was approved by the Union Cabinet in March 2016. The ECC would require investments of around 2 lac crores and generate around 5 lac jobs. This will be a game changer for the entire area close to Dwarka including the DEW projects.

    http://pib.nic.in/newsite/PrintRelease.aspx?relid=138299

    This project is moving on the fast track. DMIC has already asked for tenders to appoint a consultant to develop the ECC in July 2016 (RFQ attached). The proposals from international consultants have been received on 22 Aug 2016. The consultant will be appointed in another 3 months time and then the planning and execution of this project will start. Looking at the cost involved, this is going to be the biggest infrastructure project in entire Delhi NCR.


    The project is in Sector 25 Dwarka. I have mentioned Sector 25 Gurgaon by mistake.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by EagleGaze


    The project is in Sector 25 Dwarka. I have mentioned Sector 25 Gurgaon by mistake.


    To err is human. To forgive is divine. Its all right friend.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Firends - Had consciously been a silent reader of posts during the last couple of months. Now I see that really frantic movements from the Centre and State on many fronts simultaenously in improving the state of Gurgaon and the Delhi-Gurgaon commuters grievances.

    NPR is top priority for the NHAI and the State Govt is also on a hotplate on this. Nitin Gadkari is saying that almost twice a week. If NHAI does manage to commence work by the year end, we should see the road in 18-24 months. The State has also confirmed working on the NPR kapashera connectivity which many people may not realise but is a very good alternative until the Delhi side 1 km gets resolved for the DEW and even after that it could be great news for people headed to Udyog vihar and cybercity.

    ML Khattar had unequivocally emphasized on the DEW metro line with NHAI and had retained the 75 m width of the acquired 150m for that purpose, so I definitely see that this line can be announced with the Phase IV of DMRC or within next 2 years. People spreading panic with the 2-5 years delay of NPR, knowingly downplay the practical and realistic situation in a misplaced democracy and politically manipulated society such as ours. MG road was languishing for 15 years before it saw its first metro line. NH8 does not have a metro line after almost 20 years except for patchy connectivity in a couple of places. So even if DEW gets working on a metro by 2020 its a great news. I definitely think by 2018 we should have concrete new of that. However India still plans after a dire need and not pre-plan things. So habitation of the NPR sectors is a must for financial viability of the metro. http://www.hindustantimes.com/gurgaon/haryana-govt-bats-for-metro-corridor-along-dwarka-e-way/story-Te3ODuQSc67AqhZz1gcyrI.html
    http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/gurgaon/Metro-rider-for-NHAI-expressway-takeover/articleshow/53388601.cms

    Dwarka 21 - IFFCO chowk Metro line has been approved finally in August by the State Government. The alignment has also been finalised. This will be a great news for 10x-11x residents of the dwarka expressway. the line comes straight upto 111 and crosses the railway line in sector 111 towards palam vihar and then continues to 23-A and udyog vihar and finally joins iffco chowk. This is the first public transport project that will benefit delhi gurgaon travellers in a real way. the yellow line was good but it failed to address the needs of dwarka and the south west delhi residents. Once this line comes, it will be a big win win for delhi and haryana. the moment work starts sectors 106-115 prices will defenitely take a small jump. http://www.hindustantimes.com/gurgaon/dmrc-to-take-up-dwarka-iffco-chowk-metro-line-khattar/story-2UoriEnZRyrFAqhGjqW53N.html

    I am not that excited about pod taxi but it will matter, by sending strong srignals to the corporates and indsutry that govt. has shifted the focus back on development and infrastructure, thereby gurgaon can attract more investments and generate employment which is a must for DEW.

    Airport side developments, diplomatic enclave and ECC etc. will also contribute to the employment & development of the neighbourhood which will directly benefit NPR.

    My conclusion - NPR has a lot many things going for it. Affordable pricing, great connectivity to Delhi,national highway, public transport, connectivity to multi modal transportation hubs (the upcoming bijwasan expansion which is connected to airport, metro and interstate bus terminus), great employment generation potential etc. But most of these are dormant currently because the main engine to all this - the road itself - is not complete.

    No point in running inside the train and no denial either. DEW is delayed, things have not gone as per plan. But the positive side for DEW is that not only do we see light at the end of the tunnel but things are looking brighter than before. this, I cant say for any realestate micromarket in the delhi NCR region.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Bala2107


    Dwarka 21 - IFFCO chowk Metro line has been approved finally in August by the State Government. The alignment has also been finalised. This will be a great news for 10x-11x residents of the dwarka expressway. the line comes straight upto 111 and crosses the railway line in sector 111 towards palam vihar and then continues to 23-A and udyog vihar and finally joins iffco chowk. This is the first public transport project that will benefit delhi gurgaon travellers in a real way. the yellow line was good but it failed to address the needs of dwarka and the south west delhi residents. Once this line comes, it will be a big win win for delhi and haryana. the moment work starts sectors 106-115 prices will defenitely take a small jump. http://www.hindustantimes.com/gurgao...qhGjqW53N.html



    Welcome back Bala; and thank you for the information. It has been a treat to see your posts as they have more content and less rhetoric.

    I just want to touch upon the D21 - IFFCO metro line. My understanding says that Haryana govt is in the process of negotiating amendments to the contract (haven't done yet though) with DMRC on this line as the state govt feels they are not being treated fairly as per the contract currently in place (sharing more of costs but less of revenues). There may be a possibility of the state govt going solo on this project. The alignment of this line is also not confirmed as of now. Assuming this to be true, I believe the metro on this line will be further delayed. Please correct me if I'm wrong somewhere.

    News Link: http://www.thehindu.com/news/nationa...cle8878488.ece
    CommentQuote
  • @JoBhiMain yes, you are right - I had seen this press note, but just a week back I did hear from a source in DMRC that they have found some middle ground about the revenue sharing with the help of the MoUD. This happened in the end of August. However the alignment has to be finalised i.e the exact route of the tracks. What is in the news is a tentative alignment, but exact alignment happens after soil testing, GPS based survyes and physical infringements, services running under/over and land availability. This will be made in a DPR once the project is approved in principle. This will take time to finalise. But on a political level they have found some solution, so that's a big deal. Technically things don't take time, its the politics that matter.

    Actually haryana doesnt have an option without DMRC, Noida has put together its own metro system and created an authority which is having hands on experience now. Haryana should have put in place its own metro authority and have them handle the overall planning and execution of MRTS systems. But they are too behind on this. Even if officially they put a system in place, DMRC will still call the shots as they will be called to execute and operate the project.

    Hope to hear formal announcements in the coming month. However, politics never surprises me, they may have found some ways of screwing up a project where none exist.
    CommentQuote
  • The current metro alignment will hardly be beneficial to the old gurgaon area. I read somewhere that MP Indrajeet is trying to get the alignment changed and want it to pass through the old gurgaon areas to give benefit to old gurgaon needs also.
    CommentQuote