21722 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Originally posted by Magadh_Pride View Post
    The **future** is bright

When is it coming?
    that is the view of puri have you not read the fine prints which says that the project is expected to be completed by 2017* with a star.

ah!!!!! wish people use their little common sense

rohit

Comment

Originally posted by kinjalchato View Post
      while dew may have some 4500, there are many launched and bought at 8k, 9k, 11k and the only argument is nearness to delhi. delhi isdwarka for them.

so assuming all dew is 4500k is far from truth and neither is the average price .

DEW has to go beyond the dew to actual progress of social infra on ground, there is hardly any post there and one needs to wonder why.

one dps school, which in its advertisement is seeking to attract palam vihar crowd, is the only one I recollect. Other than that it is diplomatic enclave sign boards or some golf course sign boards.

Proposed Metro between iffco chowk and dwarka glancing through the area is again cited, without any clarity when it will come.

The point is all of them may happen years down the line, but their benefits seems to have been more than priced in especially the so called 7k+ projects., leave alone 9k/11k projects.

Imagine asking for GCR prices in DEW today, it is mind numbing on what basis have people invested at these price levels.
      Luxury prices are difficult to justify here.

Prolonged (10 year) stagnation is the danger - even if prices of projects like Gateway do not fall and remain at current levels, chances of them doubling are virtually nil.

In any case real estate as an asset class is not good for next few years.

But if real estate is MUST - then I would suggest beaten down affordable range good quality structure ready projects in DEW at 3500 to 4000 levels or if you prefer in NOIDA, then beaten down structure ready projects in the same range of 3500 to 4000 in NOIDA as well.

While in theory luxury falls more in bear markets and rises more in bull markets, it is better to wait for more settled entrenched bear markets for another year or two before buying beaten down luxury projects regardless of location.

No fresh booking in current market conditions ANYWHERE.
      Last edited by Venkytalks; November 15 2014, 12:06 PM.
      Venky (Please read watch a or before posting)

Comment

Originally posted by rohit_warren View Post
        There is nothing new its vatika ad and you should have known by now that how difficult is to get the matters in the courts sorted out. 100mtrs patch without any structure has blocked the development of a road for 6 yrs. 20 houses have forced huda to change the alignment. Here we are talking about hundreds of houses and that too in two states.
        Bhai 5saal tak bahut kuch nahi hoga.

Rohit
        Bhai sab,
        Your confidence is amazing.
        Have u seen such clear declaration from any Well-known Builder regarding NH8 / Delhi connectivity in past?
        If yes please share. Else plz elaborate why you feel it as " Nothing New".
        Only the 100 Mtr dispute can't hold connectivity of 2 expressways for long. I hope with change in political scenario, policy paralysis is over.
        Don't take your organs to heaven with you. Heaven knows we need them here. Be a blood and organ donor.

Comment

Originally posted by sayan View Post
          Bhai sab,
          Have u seen such clear declaration from any Well-known Builder regarding NH8 / Delhi connectivity in past?
          Only the 100 Mtr dispute can't hold connectivity of 2 expressways for long. I hope with change in political scenario, policy paralysis is over.
          look closely to the ad it says future 15000 psf and does not say when in future - I don't assume that it means near future of 2 years its a vague term they have used in the ad -
          it says metro line SANCTIONED - there is no mention of that line in dmrc
          it say 15 km completed - there is no mention that 3 km is biggest bottleneck and matter is in courts
          and it is not 100 mtrs in d eway its close to 3 km and that too in 2 states -
          yes policy paralysis is over but the players have changed they have different set of interest now.

rohit

Comment

Originally posted by sayan View Post
            Bhai sab,
            There is lot of work going for delhi side connectivity near Bhartal chowk Dwarka. work is going on to double the road length towards DEW. Also ground leveling work started for Diplomatic Enclave. Anyone can go and see.
            Last edited by Kapilmittal; November 15 2014, 12:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kapilmittal View Post
              There is lot of work going for delhi side connectivity near Bhartal chowk Dwarka. work is going on to double the road length towards DEW. Also ground leveling work started to Diplomatic Enclave. Anyone can go and see.
              photos please .......

Comment

photos please .......
                I will try to click some pic from my Mobile, next week when i go in my office cab.

Comment

look closely to the ad it says future 15000 psf and does not say when in future - I don't assume that it means near future of 2 years its a vague term they have used in the ad -
                  it says metro line SANCTIONED - there is no mention of that line in dmrc
                  it say 15 km completed - there is no mention that 3 km is biggest bottleneck and matter is in courts
                  and it is not 100 mtrs in d eway its close to 3 km and that too in 2 states -
                  yes policy paralysis is over but the players have changed they have different set of interest now.

rohit
                  Are bhai treat it as advertisement, not as authentic as a published Govt Document. But simultaneously take the first cut info's.
                  1. You also know Metro near Dway is now not 100% in air. It will be in place, but timeline dependent on Act of Govt.
                  2.15K price may be the figure all builders (having land bank right on Dway) looking as launch price from 2-3 years from now, provided Dway is through. If investors are so optimistic, why can't the developer's. But I also feel it's an absurd. ....
                  3. DWay to NH8 connectivity is having only 100 Mtr. disputed patch.
                  4. My comments was for Delhi connectivity.
                  Don't take your organs to heaven with you. Heaven knows we need them here. Be a blood and organ donor.

Comment

Why are people keep convincing some guys who don't have a single penny invested on DWAY? This forum has become a time pass for those guys. Wake up daily and first thing is to spread negativity. Some people like us have some stacks on this place and open this forum daily in hopes of news. Be it good or bad. But we only see faltupanti. They just want to press down any good news. Bhai, we are not kids, we will not be dancing on any good news, but at least don't put your same shit on each and every news. We know everything and all are really feeling bored with your same shit. So speak only when you have proof. And please stop considering past HUDA deeds as evidence or proof for future.

Comment

Hahahahaha.....Rohit.........hahaha......you are kiddo............we don't take you seriously.....you can keep on blaaah..blaaaah.........Mkg boss bache ki baat ka bura mat manna.........he is still in "my toy is the best mode"...... .....

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X