A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
Reply
19760 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Khalsa
    Waiting for ultichakri,to provide case number.


    how about the wait for the d eway to get completed ?

    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohit_warren


    how about the wait for the d eway to get completed ?



    So Mr Rohit what do you want to hear ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by DIVI321


    So Mr Rohit what do you want to hear ?


    That it is stuck forever, and the road will never materliaze. HUDA, Banks, Builders all are thieves!!

    What else??

    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ggnhomeowner


    That it is stuck forever, and the road will never materliaze. HUDA, Banks, Builders all are thieves!!

    What else??


    Although I'm not invested in this area and might not be in the near future because of several reasons, I still feel for people who have their money stuck for years just because of litigation. The money they have invested is hard earned and the time they have devoted to it is precious. Hoping for a failure of this project should not be on anybody's mind in my opinion. This project, or for that matter any infra project in India, would benefit the common man more than anybody else (HUDA builder babu banks etc) in the long-run. Good road connectivity has been proven to have indirect positive economic effects that last longer than we can imagine. When you say you want to see the failure of this project, you sound like a hater and a sadist to me.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by JoBhiMain

    Although I'm not invested in this area and might not be in the near future because of several reasons, I still feel for people who have their money stuck for years just because of litigation. The money they have invested is hard earned and the time they have devoted to it is precious. Hoping for a failure of this project should not be on anybody's mind in my opinion. This project, or for that matter any infra project in India, would benefit the common man more than anybody else (HUDA builder babu banks etc) in the long-run. Good road connectivity has been proven to have indirect positive economic effects that last longer than we can imagine. When you say you want to see the failure of this project, you sound like a hater and a sadist to me.


    Ooops...sorry, it was a sarcastic comment.

    I want the road to be ready tomorrow if possible, would ease up the traffic situation so much. Plus all the people whose hard earned money is invested in the various projects there, they also deserve to get the road connectivity asap, so that they can start living there soonest. This road must not be allowed to fail, and from what I see and hear, there are lots of people in power pushing to get it completed asap.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • JoBhiMain1 years ago
      :P Didn't get the sarcasm.. sorry..
  • CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Any updates everyone?
    We can worry about litigation when there is some info. Otherwise any info
    CommentQuote
  • Puri Diplomatic Greens Phase 1 giving Possession Offer.
    Anyone else received it?
    CommentQuote
  • Contempt notice has been received by authorities and within three weeks have to submit their reply.

    There are more bad news a case has been filled by somebody challenging the draw and matter would heard on 07th Nov 2016. You don't believe this petitioner belongs to ruling party and want to create obstacle. Court has sent the notice in this regard to Estate officer and asked to be present with record on hearing.
    CommentQuote
  • UC Ji, you would agree that it does not matter which party the petitioner belongs to. The High Court is not affected by such considerations and would have no way of knowing if the petitioner is politically connected. If this person is so influential, he would have got the relief otherwise also. However, if there is a merit in the contention that he is making in the court, the court would have to consider that and adjudicate on that. However, I feel that these are going to be minor irritants in the grand scheme of things. The Govt will no longer allow the matter to linger on in the court. It will be Govt's endeavor to sort out things at the earliest because the Govt has to hand over the possession of the land to NHAI.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Choma1
    UC Ji, you would agree that it does not matter which party the petitioner belongs to. The High Court is not affected by such considerations and would have no way of knowing if the petitioner is politically connected. If this person is so influential, he would have got the relief otherwise also. However, if there is a merit in the contention that he is making in the court, the court would have to consider that and adjudicate on that. However, I feel that these are going to be minor irritants in the grand scheme of things. The Govt will no longer allow the matter to linger on in the court. It will be Govt's endeavor to sort out things at the earliest because the Govt has to hand over the possession of the land to NHAI.


    On should grant UC his dues where it needs to be, since news is news. However by not giving more details, its just muddling up the matters. UC people would find out sooner or later the case number etc, why make so many people go through all the lists of the court cases filed etc. Just give the case number, and all who want to can see it, and interpret for themselves. In any case the HA would be preparing for it. So it does not matter much in giving the case number here if one knows it. That's what the forum is all about, for discussing.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Choma1
    UC Ji, you would agree that it does not matter which party the petitioner belongs to. The High Court is not affected by such considerations and would have no way of knowing if the petitioner is politically connected. If this person is so influential, he would have got the relief otherwise also. However, if there is a merit in the contention that he is making in the court, the court would have to consider that and adjudicate on that. However, I feel that these are going to be minor irritants in the grand scheme of things. The Govt will no longer allow the matter to linger on in the court. It will be Govt's endeavor to sort out things at the earliest because the Govt has to hand over the possession of the land to NHAI.


    It seems you didn't understand my earlier post. Anyway elucidating it further, be noted that two divergent cases had been file in PHHC:

    1. Various contempt of court cases by outsees (House and plot owners)
    2. Civil writ petition by an interloper

    The Contempt cases those were filled by House/plot owners, hearing has been held and contempt notices were already sent to the authorities.

    Second case filled by an interloper named Satyendra singh who supposed to belongs with political party and challenging the ongoing rehabilitation plan of outsees whereas as per his petition taken into consideration of Suraj Lamp case, GPA/SPA House/plot owners are not eligible for alternate plots. In this regard PHHC issued notice to Estate officers that on what basis draw was held and further asked him to be present in hearing with records which supposed to be held on 7-Nov-16.

    Rest what Govt. would do or not, its a different matter, however as per authorities the matter is more complex now.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ultichakri


    It seems you didn't understand my earlier post. Anyway elucidating it further, be noted that two divergent cases had been file in PHHC:

    1. Various contempt of court cases by outsees (House and plot owners)
    2. Civil writ petition by an interloper

    The Contempt cases those were filled by House/plot owners, hearing has been held and contempt notices were already sent to the authorities.

    Second case filled by an interloper named Satyendra singh who supposed to belongs with political party and challenging the ongoing rehabilitation plan of outsees whereas as per his petition taken into consideration of Suraj Lamp case, GPA/SPA House/plot owners are not eligible for alternate plots. In this regard PHHC issued notice to Estate officers that on what basis draw was held and further asked him to be present in hearing with records which supposed to be held on 7-Nov-16.

    Rest what Govt. would do or not, its a different matter, however as per authorities the matter is more complex now.



    UC this is far better, as now all can see what the issue is about as far as the writ petition is concerned
    https://www.phhc.gov.in/enq_caseno.php?var1=CWP&var2=20635&var3=2016

    Request you to give some details about the contempt of court case as well.
    CommentQuote
  • UC Ji, I would like to express my true appreciation for updating the members of this forum with this latest information. As I have said on earlier occasions also that you are our man on the ground. Keep up the good work!
    CommentQuote