Last updated: 1 day ago
21738 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Ulti_chakri ... this one is for you

Dear Ulti bhai,

Your knowledge about DEW is fantastic, but like a loaded dice, why do you always give breaking news only on the negative side? I admire your resilience for being a one-man-army while giving good rebuttals to over optimism of members who have invested in DEW, but I always wonder:

1. For someone who has no perceptible stake in DEW, why do you waste so much of your time and energy arguing with members who highlight something positive. If you're fighting against some injustice done to people whose houses are falling in the alignment, then IREF is clearly the wrong platform to influence the authorities.

2. How come all positive developments escape your radar; but as soon as any member posts even an iota of positive news, you come out all guns blazing refuting their claims.

Sir jee, please don't get me wrong.....I don't mind your posts, and I think you are a necessary balance to the pro-DEW group on this forum .... but the two questions above keep bothering me. Ho sake to enlighten kar dena ....

Comment

Originally posted by arunpundir2010 View Post
      Dear Rohit,

Bro few days back you boasted of posting some new disclosure about DEW , I wish and expect to see something on this front from your eyes .....

Weekend moving away bro and we all are waiting something through your eyes. Bhai doosro ko kosna or kehna bada asan hai , Gyaan duniya me bahoot bhara hai , fir bhe baatne se koe baaz nahe aata. Agar doosre kahe ke Gyani nahe to temper lose

Plz be a part of positive part of forum, spread more positive things , sure + things will happen. ek baar too kahoo mere dost "ALL IS WELL"

Thanks
      Hi

If I say something I stick to it, it was about bringing forward the current status of d eway and actual state of the projects, this is not a days work and you know what no one wants to do the leg work.
      I have decided to burn some fuel to get the actual situation there and will do that, stay tuned.
      Rohit

Comment

Originally posted by PhoenixRise View Post
        Rohit,

I have been reading your posts with great interest. You are a recent entrant to the DEW bash-er club, after being part of another ("I-AM-SHORT-ON-NIFTY-SINCE-IT-WAS-6000") club. Anywho, I have ignored most of your posts for having entertainment value, and nothing else.

What got my attention was when you had the audacity to go head-to-head with MKG007 for one of his (as always) sensible posts.

You might be a fund manager, you might have made the smartest investments in the world, you might be a doppelganger of Mr Buffet himself.... but we don't know that for sure, & that certainly does not benefit us as a IREF member. The only currency that works on IREF is CREDIBILITY, and there my friend, MKG007 is a multi-millionaire; while you don't even come close. You remind me of Mr Kejriwal ... he might have the best intentions at heart, but he does not know how to pick his fights (or maybe he does those just to get some publicity).

Have you seen the contributions made by MKG007 to this forum!!! Have you seen the aerial shots he has posted on this forum .... not once, but multiple times. & when members requested him to post shots around their projects, he has obliged them as well. You can't even come close my friend.

Long story short, if you want to hijack this thread with meaningless comparisons to Neharpar, or some other part of Faridabad; then we will tolerate you because everyone has freedom of speech in a democracy ... but when you make it personal by attacking sincere intentions of a respected member, the only thing you will get in return is harsh words from other bloggers.

Seriously man, samaj seva ka itna shauk hai toh real life main karo, apne keyboard pe beth ke nahi.

WhoAmI: I have an investment on DEW, have been disappointed with slow pace of progress on DEW, but am still hopeful that with time, this will be a fantastic location.

Just wondering why a new id ? if you are someone who has been reading my posts for so long why hide your face ?

Raises questions ain't it ?
        For crying out loud - (as General O'Niell says in SG1) - Never hide your real self even when fighting with Gu'auld

So Mods I guess multiple ids are prohibited on iref ? please deal with this id accordingly.

rohit
        Last edited by rohit_warren; November 16 2014, 05:58 AM.

Comment

Rohit Warren!

I see that you are not against DEW, but only advocating against aggressive pricing vis a vis actual infrastructural development happening. While, I agree that the progress is slow as was projected by builders, marketeers or expected by investors, end users, the location has its premium due to which pricing is aggressive. It's not that pricing is aggressive only due to location of these projects, it varies from project to project depending upon builder, construction quality, amenities and project location as such. The variation is as much as 3500-4000 psf to 10000-11000 psf, the latter do seem overpriced but pricing is due to reasons mentioned above, and there is definitely a factor of proposed and expected operational DEW factored in.

The main discussion here should be and actually is when the litigation issues will get resolved. No one knows this... except one guy who at one point of time claimed that it will take 10-20 years citing many reasons, then some time back claimed that issue is expected to get resolved soon, and then has again taken a U-turn and says it will never get resolved. He may be having his reasons and resources, and I do not wish to comment on that, neither do I intend to take this discussion further. Then further various other issues have been claimed to have remained unresolved and would continue to remain unresolved by him, whereas o lot of members have posted positive developments that have been illogically refuted. Many developments are under way including a completed 15 km out of 18 km of the DEW, Sector roads, including parallel 75m Sector road, ROB, approval of Delhi side connectivity as approved by LG in last UTTIPEC meeting, broadening of existing road in Dwarka that will connect to DEW, ground levelling work towards Diplomatic Enclave-2 etc. etc....

Recently, Kapil Mittal has posted regarding developments as mentioned above, and you have asked for pictures as proof, but if you go through this thread, you will find pictured already posted. I am posting them again for members who have missed them...

Everyone has right to opine here, and your healthy criticism will also be helpful.. But don't doubt or raise fingers on intentions or credibility...

Take care...
          Attached Files

Comment

Ground levelling work in progress...
            Attached Files

Comment

Ground levelling work completed to some extent...
              Attached Files

Comment

Dear fellow members...

I am happily surprised to see so many pages filled with some kind words. I am indebted to all of you for your warmth and kindness, however suggest and request that let's not waste our time and energy on wasteful arguments, and concentrate on developments or possible solution towards unfortunate bottlenecks. I would also request members to contact their respective builders, govt. agencies including HUDA and raise queries in writing to seek rightful information through RTI. I have been collecting information, but not much received so far worth sharing. I am in the continuous process of getting information, and during the course I have come to know about certain positive development pertaining to litigation and a possible solution, and I could not resist myself from sharing, however have now requested the person to provide some documentary proof and will share as and when received.

Cheers...

Comment

Originally posted by mkg007 View Post
                  Rohit Warren!

I see that you are not against DEW, but only advocating against aggressive pricing vis a vis actual infrastructural development happening. While, I agree that the progress is slow as was projected by builders, marketeers or expected by investors, end users, the location has its premium due to which pricing is aggressive. It's not that pricing is aggressive only due to location of these projects, it varies from project to project depending upon builder, construction quality, amenities and project location as such. The variation is as much as 3500-4000 psf to 10000-11000 psf, the latter do seem overpriced but pricing is due to reasons mentioned above, and there is definitely a factor of proposed and expected operational DEW factored in.

The main discussion here should be and actually is when the litigation issues will get resolved. No one knows this... except one guy who at one point of time claimed that it will take 10-20 years citing many reasons, then some time back claimed that issue is expected to get resolved soon, and then has again taken a U-turn and says it will never get resolved. He may be having his reasons and resources, and I do not wish to comment on that, neither do I intend to take this discussion further. Then further various other issues have been claimed to have remained unresolved and would continue to remain unresolved by him, whereas o lot of members have posted positive developments that have been illogically refuted. Many developments are under way including a completed 15 km out of 18 km of the DEW, Sector roads, including parallel 75m Sector road, ROB, approval of Delhi side connectivity as approved by LG in last UTTIPEC meeting, broadening of existing road in Dwarka that will connect to DEW, ground levelling work towards Diplomatic Enclave-2 etc. etc....

Recently, Kapil Mittal has posted regarding developments as mentioned above, and you have asked for pictures as proof, but if you go through this thread, you will find pictured already posted. I am posting them again for members who have missed them...

Everyone has right to opine here, and your healthy criticism will also be helpful.. But don't doubt or raise fingers on intentions or credibility...

Take care...
                  Thanks for understanding the motive - What I am trying to bring forward the hype created is not justified and the actual situation of bottlenecks may not be cleared soon.
                  I plan to do a photo/video round up of the entire d eway projects so the endusers may take right decisions -
                  I hate the hype because for most home is more of emotional buying than rational one - I have already started to work on the spreadsheet which may help someone looking to buy any property.
                  Its a complex project but I am sure it will help everyone -

once again stay away from hype and please if possible post some systematic aerial photos which covers the whole area - I do not have that kind of resource at present - however my boss owns an aviation academy but I would not like to ask him for this kind of favor.

Thanks again for understanding.

rohit

Comment

This is the way one should put the argument on the table, very constructive , positive along with evidence. Our post shows our maturity and credability .

Rohit : Pls take it on lighter note, Although you are veteran member but you sometime behave like property dealer and selling Faridabad on Dew Thread .
                    Dost , builder see some potential and value on DeW thatswhy builder like Tata launched around 10k per sqft and got good response also.

Do you think incase if Tata goes to Neharpar /Faridabad area, will they even think to launch around 10k . So every area have own potential and value , pls dont do comparison of that .

One humble request , once anyone become veteran or senior member , we should keep our vested interest aside and advice other with your vast experience and knowledge rather than misguide on pricing and area.

Originally posted by mkg007 View Post
                    Rohit Warren!

Take care...

Comment

Originally posted by evasnis View Post
                      This is the way one should put the argument on the table, very constructive , positive along with evidence. Our post shows our maturity and credability .

Rohit : Pls take it on lighter note, Although you are veteran member but you sometime behave like property dealer and selling Faridabad on Dew Thread .
                      Dost , builder see some potential and value on DeW thatswhy builder like Tata launched around 10k per sqft and got good response also.

Do you think incase if Tata goes to Neharpar /Faridabad area, will they even think to launch around 10k . So every area have own potential and value , pls dont do comparison of that .

One humble request , once anyone become veteran or senior member , we should keep our vested interest aside and advice other with your vast experience and knowledge rather than misguide on pricing and area.
                      ah!!!! again comparing potential vs hype - look at the ipo frenzy of 2006-07 and what happened after that - what tatas are doing is encashing the hype and needs to taken with open eyes -
                      I brought naharpar here as a reference point because of the similarity of issues faced by d eway - I wish I was a property dealer which I cannot be even if I wish to be one because I cannot fool my clients by showing glittering brochures and giving them false promises -
                      What I have seen about d eway that people have started treating that area as stock market - there is something called usability and that is the factor which drives things in long run -
                      encashing on hype is opportunism and anything launched beyond 4k per sq ft is simply a hype.
                      I am concerned about the mass hysteria like of tulip flower frenzy gripping the sentiment and at the end losing everything -
                      bank loan for 30 years pay 1 lakhs plus emi does matter - no matter how much your salary is - 30 years is very looooooooooong period of time - even 7 years is long enough.
                      People buying right now above 4k in d eway are getting sucked in by the developers who show that future would be 15k psf without even showing any scientific proof of that -

So, want to buy a property do it but never take an impulsive decision about it.

Rohit

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X