A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19760 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by ggnhomeowner
    The information that I have received this evening is that individuals and small groups of people have gone separately to HUDA to request allotment and apart from the GPA/SPA cases, some plans have been made to complete that process. Apparently the plan has been cleared at the highest levels in the government. Also heard that once the NHAI notification is issued in the next few weeks, then things will change drastically. I did not quite understand the process under which all the contempt proceeding etc will be nullified, not that familiar with land matters. Seems the government has the right to take away the land etc in case of national interest and they will exercise it if needed!

Any de-notification by HUDA and involvement of NHAI notification for acquiring land would take several years to complete the process. Clause 3A to 3C of 1956 act has minimum procedural period of 6 months that too without any litigation, urgency clause could only invoked for the projects of national security.

As of now more than 5k stay on land acquisition across pan India being facing by NHAI, hence no respite foreseen and it would be gift to outsees if authority initiated such move. From Jan 1, 2015 NHAI compensation and urgency clauses has been super-seeded by LARR2013.
    CommentQuote
    The information that I have received this evening is that individuals and small groups of people have gone separately to HUDA to request allotment and apart from the GPA/SPA cases, some plans have been made to complete that process. Apparently the plan has been cleared at the highest levels in the government. Also heard that once the NHAI notification is issued in the next few weeks, then things will change drastically. I did not quite understand the process under which all the contempt proceeding etc will be nullified, not that familiar with land matters. Seems the government has the right to take away the land etc in case of national interest and they will exercise it if needed!

Thanks for the information lets hope for the best
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ultichakri

Any de-notification by HUDA and involvement of NHAI notification for acquiring land would take several years to complete the process. Clause 3A to 3C of 1956 act has minimum procedural period of 6 months that too without any litigation, urgency clause could only invoked for the projects of national security.

As of now more than 5k stay on land acquisition across pan India being facing by NHAI, hence no respite foreseen and it would be gift to outsees if authority initiated such move. From Jan 1, 2015 NHAI compensation and urgency clauses has been super-seeded by LARR2013.

Congratulations on having learnt to write proper sentences in English within a few days, or is it that different people are operating the same handle?

I have only given the information that I rec'd from a source whose information has never been wrong so far. From what I was told legal advice has already been taken. Rest time will tell. Lot more information was shared, and some of it from earlier I had gone to check here last week amongst the other areas to decide on a few things.
    CommentQuote

Congratulations on having learnt to write proper sentences in English within a few days, or is it that different people are operating the same handle?

I have only given the information that I rec'd from a source whose information has never been wrong so far. From what I was told legal advice has already been taken. Rest time will tell. Lot more information was shared, and some of it from earlier I had gone to check here last week amongst the other areas to decide on a few things.

nice observation
    CommentQuote
  • Thank you @rohit_warren Ji for your suggestions but I am planning to purchase one more in the same society for my younger brother as he is working in Manesar .His son got admission in Maitrikiran at just walking distance from the society. So very less travelling for him and his son.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Signed
    CommentQuote

you mean to say that its going to be

10 redo from start

sahi hai bhai afterall the preparation for next season of builder banker babus brokers has to start somewhere

why don't you guys accept that haryana has not been able to even publish rera draft - the nexus of these Bs are so big if you guys have done something enmasse to aub tak d eway complete ho gaya hota.

but nahi bhai ye to nahi hoga afterall who is going to leave the comfort of cozy home aur pollution mai time kharab kare

lage raho and keep paying to these B jaha se another set of Bs enjoy your money.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • RobinDwight10 months ago
      So dear mr Warren let us see what info you have given in your post. Is it an opinion, review, response, rebuke or derision & mockery. You have never had any specific information, credible assessment or any meaningful derivation in any of your post since you came on this thread as I could see going back! you pick up all your info only from someone else's post on this thread and repackage your pedestrian knowledge around it.
      You keep singing same old story that we all know already. Your arguments very rapidly degenerate into 'see, I told you so'. So go out, breathe some fresh air and let the DEW investors deal with their destinies!
  • signed
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote

Thanks for proclaiming my dexterity over English Language which augmented over the minuscule period of time !!! Ooops I am class 10 drop-out from Hindi Medium School......How could I able to compose proper sentence? I am extremely sorry....somehow you have to manage with idiosyncratic characters (provided those exists)..... राम श्याम सीता गीता ...or as do you wish....

Your sources and information all are cryptic, what come out from box nobody know even you don't....I have meaningful information that nothing is going to happen for at-least next 5-10 years. Cyclic litigations are creating once you enter than have to visit all one after one. Huda के बाबु ने भट्टा बैठा दिया द्धारका एक्सप्रेसवे का....

बसंती की मौसी ने वीरू से इसलिए अपनी लड़की की शादी की हाँ करा दी क्योंकि वह कोर्ट कहचरी के चक्कर नहीं काटना चाहती थी लेकिन हुडा की मौसी ने सोच लिया की भले ही लड़की कुंवारी घर पर बैठी रहे वह समझौता नहीं करेगी!!!

बंसती !!!! बेचारी कुंवारी की कुंवारी
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
  • Originally Posted by rohit_warren

meri baat maan lo - be shak shift ho jaao but don't spend anything big on interior it would be worthless - you will face so many hardships due to the lack of facilities that survival would be struggle there - and you would curse the day you have shifted there - bijli paani sabji bhaaji aur bhi daily needs stuff - samajhdaar ko eshaara kafi but yaha to saare 5 inch ke screen ko duniya samajh baithe hai -

We have shifted to Vatika g-21 society which is opposite to Maitri Kiran School and nearby Antriksh Heights ,some 6 months back and till now did not faced any issue w.r.t bijli paani sabji bhaaji etc.

Also have spend decent amount on interior work and very happy with outcome.

Please share your experience if you have faced any issues .

CommentQuote

• ultichakri, you made mistake not 5-10 years its 5-10 months. Clause 3(A) already notification sent to Delhi by NHAI, next gurgaon.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Insults/Flaming
    IREF was put together for people to come together and help each other, collaborate and discuss in a positive way – not bash on someone because you don't like their idea, or because they don't share the same views as you. We are big into the free speech idea here. So you're free to say what you think – but do it in a constructive and positive way. We encourage mature debates – discourage childish arguments. Personal attacks, insults, rudeness, racism, threats, name calling or unnecessarily inflammatory posts will NOT be tolerated. Common courtesy, politeness and respect for fellow members, along with constructive posting of opinions are essential in preventing posts from being edited and/or deleted, or having threads locked. Whilst we encourage healthy disagreement/debate, please maintain respect towards fellow members at all times.

Hi MANOJa,
    Can you please block this guy - RohitWarren. He contributes nothing to this forum, except speculation, mockery and lame behavior. Dwaarka Expressway is a pressing need of the hour, not just for investors but for economy, environment, jobs, families, country. People look upto this forum as most credible real time information on real estate. It feels so frustrating to find his comments here, which always turns me away like so many others. You are loosing customers, and without us these forums are nothing. Unless you want to keep him added for entertainment reasons, ask him to join roadside discussions at local chai-wallah shops.

For instance, look at teambhp. Its such a wonderfully kept forum for automobile lovers. People's passion has only grown over years for that because they provide so much of information without having single post of hatred, loose talk and unnecessary bashing.

I am a Jat, from core Jat belt of Haryana. Its people like these who led others believe whatever of our community.

There will be many others on this thread, who share same opinion as mine for this guy.
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • divyanshs10 months ago
      You are late to party. Abuses which Rohit_Warren flurred at fellow Veteran member Khalsa has been since deleted by moderator. He claimed to be a Jatt, and said -Jatt ka gussa dekha nahi hain abhi, and abused. He turned out to be a Gupta, by little search on facebook. People use Jatt name to scare! apni BUDDHI use karke. So, get up and dont roll any more on floor.

BTW...If this Rohit_Warren troubles anyone, please PM me. I will send his photos and fb profile, rest cyber cell can handle.
  • Originally Posted by divyanshs

Hi MANOJa,
    Can you please block this guy - RohitWarren. He contributes nothing to this forum, except speculation, mockery and lame behavior. Dwaarka Expressway is a pressing need of the hour, not just for investors but for economy, environment, jobs, families, country. People look upto this forum as most credible real time information on real estate. It feels so frustrating to find his comments here, which always turns me away like so many others. You are loosing customers, and without us these forums are nothing. Unless you want to keep him added for entertainment reasons, ask him to join roadside discussions at local chai-wallah shops.

For instance, look at teambhp. Its such a wonderfully kept forum for automobile lovers. People's passion has only grown over years for that because they provide so much of information without having single post of hatred, loose talk and unnecessary bashing.

I am a Jat, from core Jat belt of Haryana. Its people like these who led others believe whatever of our community.

There will be many others on this thread, who share same opinion as mine for this guy.

Sir, Thanks for your support really appreciate.
    CommentQuote