Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse

NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 2 hours ago
21906 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

    Originally posted by ravs77 View Post
    to answer everyone questions and coordinates, please see images below...
    Beautiful!!
    Real images mapped onto image from maps explains it best

    It seems from the map that this road is also incomplete with some complete and incomplete patches and so does not yet provide seamless connectivity. How easy/difficult was it for you to reach DEW sectors and what can make it better?

    Comment


    • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

      Originally posted by Bauji View Post
      Sir - can you help me to understand, can we directly access sector 109-111 Via 75 meter road now, if we are coming from Dwarka?
      The disconnected portion of 75m road in Delhi is close to a km. and once completed, will provide seamless connectivity from Najafgarh Road to Sectors-108/109 and further till Sector-99. I had posted this picture earlier and am posting it again which clearly depicts the current route to. Sectors-113,111,109 via Najafgarh Road, Bajghera Road and New Palam Vihar. Sectors 113,114,110,111 are directly connected via Bajghera Road and one has to drive via NPV to reach Sectors 106/109 and further to Sectors 107/108 till Sector-99 via 75m Road.

      The blue circle marked is intersection of Najafgarh Road and Bajghera Road, the route marked in orange is the current connectivity from Najafgarh Road till Sector-109 as mentioned above and portion marked in Red is the disconnected sandwiched portion lying in Delhi. There is a kutcha Road that connects Najafgarh Road to 75m Road even now, but this road is not drivable, marked in green.

      The current connectivity to reach Najafgarh Road from Dwarka is either via Village Bamnoli or via a narrow road adjacent to Najafgarh drain. The first connectivity is little cumbersome and one has to take a couple of turns within the village, however the second one is straight one but is very narrow single lane. The future connectivity is via Village Bharthal which is existing wide road starting from Dwarka. This road has been recently broadened and is constructed till about 100-200m short of Najafgarh Road. Even if this portion gets connected in Delhi, there will be far better and wider connectivity from Dwarka via Najafgarh Road till the new Sectors as mentioned above.

      These two portions lie in Delhi and the positive part is that these are plain fields and do not have any houses or unauthorised colonies. Once, Delhi govt. acquires these land portions, it will not take time to construct road and provide seamless connectivity. Interestingly, I have a feeling that the land near Village Bharthal has already been acquired, but illegal farming is being carried out there. The reason why I am saying this is because DDA has put their display boards that the land belongs to DDA but the paint on these boards has been defaced, however the boards are still there all over. If I happen to visit the area, will click some pics and post.

      Cheers...
      Attached Files
      Last edited by mkg007; December 11 2014, 07:37 AM.

      Comment


      • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

        [QUOTE=Venkytalks;1244609]This road is very incomplete. It doesnt connect anything to anything. Basically it is just like DEW.

        Both are disconnected and connect only to each other.


        Agreed,,,, Even 75 mtr is not connected from both ends.
        As i Explained Earlier also that there are few Bottlenecks and Few Patches To be Complete.
        {RAVS77} Thanks for Images of 75 mtr road connected and Beautifully made from delhi side, But Still You cannot Drive From Delhi Side till Gurgaon 113.
        As This Road Has to cross Between Bamnoli Village, By Demolishing Few Home
        and Farm Houses To Reach Till Delhi -Gurgaon Border.
        I hope this road should not entangled in Litigation Like DEW.

        Comment


        • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

          Originally posted by mkg007 View Post
          The disconnected portion of 75m road in Delhi is close to a km. and once completed, will provide seamless connectivity from Najafgarh Road to Sectors-108/109 and further till Sector-99. I had posted this picture earlier and am posting it again which clearly depicts the current route to. Sectors-113,111,109 via Najafgarh Road, Bajghera Road and New Palam Vihar. Sectors 113,114,110,111 are directly connected via Bajghera Road and one has to drive via NPV to reach Sectors 106/109 and further to Sectors 107/108 till Sector-99 via 75m Road.

          The blue circle marked is intersection of Najafgarh Road and Bajghera Road, the route marked in orange is the current connectivity from Najafgarh Road till Sector-109 as mentioned above and portion marked in Red is the disconnected sandwiched portion lying in Delhi. There is a kutcha Road that connects Najafgarh Road to 75m Road even now, but this road is not drivable, marked in green.

          The current connectivity to reach Najafgarh Road from Dwarka is either via Village Bamnoli or via a narrow road adjacent to Najafgarh drain. The first connectivity is little cumbersome and one has to take a couple of turns within the village, however the second one is straight one but is very narrow single lane. The future connectivity is via Village Bharthal which is existing wide road starting from Dwarka. This road has been recently broadened and is constructed till about 100-200m short of Najafgarh Road. Even if this portion gets connected in Delhi, there will be far better and wider connectivity from Dwarka via Najafgarh Road till the new Sectors as mentioned above.

          These two portions lie in Delhi and the positive part is that these are plain fields and do not have any houses or unauthorised colonies. Once, Delhi govt. acquires these land portions, it will not take time to construct road and provide seamless connectivity. Interestingly, I have a feeling that the land near Village Bharthal has already been acquired, but illegal farming is being carried out there. The reason why I am saying this is because DDA has put their display boards that the land belongs to DDA but the paint on these boards has been defaced, however the boards are still there all over. If I happen to visit the area, will click some pics and post.

          Cheers...
          Mkg,,, Kindly Tell me about Green Line You Made In your Pic,,Is that road connected to Sector 109?
          Can We Drive Through That Road From 109 to Najafgarh Road?

          Comment


          • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

            Originally posted by sunnyj View Post
            Mkg,,, Kindly Tell me about Green Line You Made In your Pic,,Is that road connected to Sector 109?
            Can We Drive Through That Road From 109 to Najafgarh Road?
            Sunnyj! This is a kutcha Road within farmlands and is not drivable, however connects Najafgarh Road to 75m Road starting in Haryana portion again. Once on 75m Road one can reach Sector-109 in 2-3 minutes via a very wide Sector Road that divides Sectors 109 and 106...

            Comment


            • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

              Originally posted by mkg007 View Post
              Sunnyj! This is a kutcha Road within farmlands and is not drivable, however connects Najafgarh Road to 75m Road starting in Haryana portion again. Once on 75m Road one can reach Sector-109 in 2-3 minutes via a very wide Sector Road that divides Sectors 109 and 106...
              Net-Net--- Manesar to pata nahin, but Dilli abb door nahin?

              Comment


              • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

                Originally posted by mkg007 View Post
                Sunnyj! This is a kutcha Road within farmlands and is not drivable, however connects Najafgarh Road to 75m Road starting in Haryana portion again. Once on 75m Road one can reach Sector-109 in 2-3 minutes via a very wide Sector Road that divides Sectors 109 and 106...
                Sir,
                What about 75 mtr road Connecting Delhi side on Diplomatic enclave Square?
                Does this road connects to Najafgarh Road?
                Attached Files

                Comment


                • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

                  Dear Sunnyj,

                  ravs77 has labelled in the pic that this road goes to Bamnoli village. Please refer to my post that this road eventually connects to narrow lanes within Bamnoli Village and you have to drive through village road for about 1-1.5 Kms. to reach Najafgarh Road and then take a right turn and drive for another 2 Kms. to reach intersection of Bajghera Road..

                  Attaching an old post representing complete route map with pics from Dwarka till Sector-109 via Bamnoli Village.

                  Cheers...

                  http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...-post4081.html

                  Comment


                  • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

                    You can visit page no. 409 for more pics...

                    Comment


                    • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

                      Originally posted by mkg007 View Post
                      Dear Sunnyj,

                      ravs77 has labelled in the pic that this road goes to Bamnoli village. Please refer to my post that this road eventually connects to narrow lanes within Bamnoli Village and you have to drive through village road for about 1-1.5 Kms. to reach Najafgarh Road and then take a right turn and drive for another 2 Kms. to reach intersection of Bajghera Road..

                      Attaching an old post representing complete route map with pics from Dwarka till Sector-109 via Bamnoli Village.

                      Cheers...

                      http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...-post4081.html
                      Dont see DEW connectivity thro to Delhi soon, say 2 yrs. In the interim, I think the best route for the Delhi side sectors of DEW i.e 109 to 115 is thro the Kapashera-Najafgarh Rd, which further connects to UER(alongside the airport). Dont think anyone will be intrested in taking any village road or thro Dwarka & hence this appears the best option. To connect to this main artery the sector roads will play an important part. They will connect from 109 to 113 onward to Kapashera-Najafgarh Rd. This is the USP on which Shobha, Windchants & Tatas are connected...the last patch between 109 & 112 remains...no litigations & the 112 sector rd is a new one done in fast track...

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X