A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19760 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Thank you samggn and ultichakri for providing opposing sides to the GPA/SPA muddle that is holding up the road. At least the issues are clear. What I can gather from your clarifications is the following (please tell me if I am wrong):

(a) The Supreme Court has held - quite obviously, one didn't have to go to court to establish that - that GPAs/SPAs do not constitute titles

(b) As relief to parties who had mistakenly bought property through GPAs/SPAs prior to the judgement of the Suraj Lamp case ie. 10-11-2011, they had allowed DDA and other such public bodies to honour GPAs/SPAs. However after 10-11-2011 GPAs/SPAs are not worth the paper they are written on.

(c) As samggn has pointed out, even those GPA/SPA deals contracted prior to 10-11-2011 may have flaws, for example if more than one GPA/SPA had been issued by a title holder. A public authority spending precious tax payer money and being watched closely by audit authorities would be very circumspect - as HUDA is being now and I don't blame them - to honour such deals.

I think that one solution could be to put the compensation money for GPA/SPA holders (ie those prior to 10-11-2011) in an escrow account and ask such holders to establish registered titles before final payments are made. If they cannot after a specified time, the money would lapse. Given the problem with these cases, and not knowing how much longer they will take to obtain proper registrations of their titles, cash compensation would be best.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RobinDwight

Please start wishing well for others. You always return with your usual rant without any concrete substance. Your bilious attitude will affect your health. No body else bothers about your abode in Nehar Paar then why do you peep into someone else's affairs and give unsolicited and meaningless advices?
    I wish you get well soon. Become a better human being.

तू वेडा आहेस का
    arre 5 saal ho gaya abhi tak samajh nahi aaya tula ? kisko ullu bana raha hai ? apni health ke chinta kar - mai to apne ghar mai aish kar raha hu tere jaisa nahi ke builder aur banker ko maarne de raha hu akalheen sab
    CommentQuote

Please start wishing well for others. You always return with your usual rant without any concrete substance. Your bilious attitude will affect your health. No body else bothers about your abode in Nehar Paar then why do you peep into someone else's affairs and give unsolicited and meaningless advices?
    I wish you get well soon. Become a better human being.

तू वेडा आहेस का
    arre 5 saal ho gaya abhi tak samajh nahi aaya tula ? kisko ullu bana raha hai ? apni health ke chinta kar - mai to apne ghar mai aish kar raha hu tere jaisa nahi ke builder aur banker ko maarne de raha hu akalheen sab
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohit_warren

तू वेडा आहेस का

Unfortunately, you lack in not only the courtesy but also the class. I can see why people hate your mannerism on this channel. You can get very cheap in your assertions and arguments. I withdraw from your meaningless blabber that you want to pass of as "conversation"!
    Stay blessed in your meaningless existence in that drain called Nalla Paar, since you belong only in that nalla!
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • shilac8 months ago
      By the way, I am told you can block this guy. The more of us do that he will stay out of the forum.
  • Let us all look forward to the days in the very near future where Dwarka Expressway will be fully operational and be one of the best places to live in India with very high quality buildings and with the best infrastructure anywhere in the country
    CommentQuote
  • If we all think positive, the result is bound to be positive.
    CommentQuote
  • I visited my society in Sector 109 yesterday while on a trip to Delhi. Very impressed both by the progress in building construction as well as some of the new infrastructure that has come up. For example, the Bijwasan fly-over has made the travel from Shiv Murti to Sector 109 very quick. All of 25 minutes to cover the distance.
    CommentQuote

Unfortunately, you lack in not only the courtesy but also the class. I can see why people hate your mannerism on this channel. You can get very cheap in your assertions and arguments. I withdraw from your meaningless blabber that you want to pass of as "conversation"!
    Stay blessed in your meaningless existence in that drain called Nalla Paar, since you belong only in that nalla!

oye tu exist karta hai bankers aur builders ko paise dene ke liye mai apne ghar mai maje karta hu
    class ke baat mat kar you have absolutely no idea of whom i actually work with but jaane de tu apne cocoon mai khus rah aur deta rah builder, banker aur broker ko ;)
    CommentQuote

oye tu exist karta hai bankers aur builders ko paise dene ke liye mai apne ghar mai maje karta hu
    class ke baat mat kar you have absolutely no idea of whom i actually work with but jaane de tu apne cocoon mai khus rah aur deta rah builder, banker aur broker ko ;)

Just a question - did you get your house free of cost? You would have paid someone as well for it or was it a gift.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shilac
    I visited my society in Sector 109 yesterday while on a trip to Delhi. Very impressed both by the progress in building construction as well as some of the new infrastructure that has come up. For example, the Bijwasan fly-over has made the travel from Shiv Murti to Sector 109 very quick. All of 25 minutes to cover the distance.

Which project was it?
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • shilac8 months ago
      Chintels Paradiso
  • arre mujhe block karne se kya hoga? d eway ban jaayega ? I am surprised how people get ideas who I am what I do someone calls me a broker someone calls me gpa holder - I cannot stop laughing at those - why people become so person centric why can't they do something atleast write something about the builder broker babu banker nexus ? No they don't have balls to do that - rather they would go on defending them to the extent that they would like to prove the whole world wrong -

I still see so much praise for the dallas of this thread who time and again simply post random post about unproven news items -

grow up people - life is short and it's almost 10 years since the d eway was conceived and many got stuck since then - anyone who booked at that time is now should be in middle ages which means he would have to face big pain when it would come to shifting to new location - life would get disrupted

Give me one instance anywhere in the 7 years of my posting where I was wrong - be it real estate - stock markets or bullion markets -

even when I said that big bedrooms flats will have less demand become of rising per sq prices and maintenance and guess what govt has come up with the policy of 60 sq mt flats and going to offer huge interest subsidy on that - who would buy 1500 sq ft 2 bedroom flat and pay 9.4% interest why he would not buy a s60 sq mt carpet area flat and still enjoy almost same amenities with huge interest and maintenance savings.

Guys grow up or be doomed - yes I am rude but so what life is rough and only those who have ability to read between the lines wins
    CommentQuote
    arre mujhe block karne se kya hoga? d eway ban jaayega ? I am surprised how people get ideas who I am what I do someone calls me a broker someone calls me gpa holder - I cannot stop laughing at those - why people become so person centric why can't they do something atleast write something about the builder broker babu banker nexus ? No they don't have balls to do that - rather they would go on defending them to the extent that they would like to prove the whole world wrong -

I still see so much praise for the dallas of this thread who time and again simply post random post about unproven news items -

grow up people - life is short and it's almost 10 years since the d eway was conceived and many got stuck since then - anyone who booked at that time is now should be in middle ages which means he would have to face big pain when it would come to shifting to new location - life would get disrupted

Give me one instance anywhere in the 7 years of my posting where I was wrong - be it real estate - stock markets or bullion markets -

even when I said that big bedrooms flats will have less demand become of rising per sq prices and maintenance and guess what govt has come up with the policy of 60 sq mt flats and going to offer huge interest subsidy on that - who would buy 1500 sq ft 2 bedroom flat and pay 9.4% interest why he would not buy a s60 sq mt carpet area flat and still enjoy almost same amenities with huge interest and maintenance savings.

Guys grow up or be doomed - yes I am rude but so what life is rough and only those who have ability to read between the lines wins

You also call people broker, dalla etc etc. Even used cheap language.You need to grow up bro.
    CommentQuote
  • Insults/Flaming
    IREF was put together for people to come together and help each other, collaborate and discuss in a positive way – not bash on someone because you don't like their idea, or because they don't share the same views as you. We are big into the free speech idea here. So you're free to say what you think – but do it in a constructive and positive way. We encourage mature debates – discourage childish arguments. Personal attacks, insults, rudeness, racism, threats, name calling or unnecessarily inflammatory posts will NOT be tolerated. Common courtesy, politeness and respect for fellow members, along with constructive posting of opinions are essential in preventing posts from being edited and/or deleted, or having threads locked. Whilst we encourage healthy disagreement/debate, please maintain respect towards fellow members at all times.
    CommentQuote
    6 Comments
    • kachajee8 months ago
      It's not about convenience , its about the content of the posts and the way these were hurting others' emotions. There are many people like me staying in the new Dway sectors, who must have felt offended by many of his posts, several times in past. But , no use of taking this discussion further, ends for me here.

You were entrapping people into stuck projects of Neharpar Faridabad since last 5 years. All those projects are stuck like BPTP Elite floors.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Bharatiya

You were entrapping people into stuck projects of Neharpar Faridabad since last 5 years. All those projects are stuck like BPTP Elite floors.

Why only single out Neharpar for BPTP....nearly everyone I know who bought something in BPTP anywhere in Gurgaon as well, has been stuck with them for so long.
    CommentQuote