Last updated: 13 minutes ago
21730 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Originally posted by mitraa View Post
    Dear ulti,

With due respect, no body can predict whats going to happen next. If we all know the fate then we would not be discussing anything here. I cant say or comment on land with huda. Why u always talk about sec 110 land,
    Huda must be having much much more land in other sectors. Let court settle the matter and i wish it gets sorted out with an agreement..

Lets have some hope in indian judiciary as the case has already been expedited..
    Mitra ji,

Your Prediction is correct, I Got a very useful information from my source that HUDA can
    offer/accommodate alternative Land in Sector 113 and 107 beside 110a as they have Huge Land parcel in these sectors also.

Comment

I visited DEW yesterday after 7-8 months, travelled along both DEW & 75 m road. While the construction activity was going on at its usual pace, I surprisingly found lot of local traffic on these two roads including cars giving impressing that the area will become habitable much faster than we think. Two of my friends accompanying me who were looking for end use property were quiet impressed and have taken a call to in invest. Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by chandel33 View Post
        I visited DEW yesterday after 7-8 months, travelled along both DEW & 75 m road. While the construction activity was going on at its usual pace, I surprisingly found lot of local traffic on these two roads including cars giving impressing that the area will become habitable much faster than we think. Two of my friends accompanying me who were looking for end use property were quiet impressed and have taken a call to in invest. Cheers.
        Any photo clicked, if yes please share. Also any update on ROB near sec-37D

Comment

If anybody has latest photos of ROB near sec 37D, sec 88B please share. Thanks

Comment

Honda Chowk flyover can also help NPR residents immensely.

It would help in avoiding the messy Old Gurgaon while coming over to other side of the highway where most of the Jobs are located.

Comment

Here are the latest ( today's) photos of ROB near Sec-37 and Sec- 99. First pic is facing towards Sec-37 & 88 from railway line. Second pic is facing towards 100 + Sectors from railway line.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by skm1967 View Post
                Here are the latest ( today's) photos of ROB near Sec-37 and Sec- 99. First pic is facing towards Sec-37 & 88 from railway line. Second pic is facing towards 100 + Sectors from railway line.
                Hi
                Greetings

Thanks for sharing and your most valuable contribution.

very clearly, ROB is progressing at neck break speed and hopefully will get concluded on time. Pic of Sep 14, shows huge progress

ROB shall provide seamless connectivity between 3x, 8x, 10x sectors in conjunction with 45, 60 and 75 meter sector/master roads.

Hope NH8/delhi connectivity comes soon..

(Ignore the Airport sign as it would be easier to reach en route nh8 once dway is connected)

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
                  Hi
                  Greetings

Thanks for sharing and your most valuable contribution.

very clearly, ROB is progressing at neck break speed and hopefully will get concluded on time. Pic of Sep 14, shows huge progress

ROB shall provide seamless connectivity between 3x, 8x, 10x sectors in conjunction with 45, 60 and 75 meter sector/master roads.

Hope NH8/delhi connectivity comes soon..

(Ignore the Airport sign as it would be easier to reach en route nh8 once dway is connected)

Cheers
                  Je haryana hai tau. Wo kahwe hai na,.... Mara tab jaaniye jab terawi ho jai.

Wait till you are able to drive on that road till then anything is possible, we have seen this in other parts of haryana and gurgaon is no different.

Rohit

Comment

Sir,
                    You have still time to invest in Dew,prices is still low later on you won't get this opportunity.
                    Don't be jealous of progress.I hope your Faridabad also get develop fast.

Comment

Originally posted by rohit_warren View Post
                      Je haryana hai tau. Wo kahwe hai na,.... Mara tab jaaniye jab terawi ho jai.

Wait till you are able to drive on that road till then anything is possible, we have seen this in other parts of haryana and gurgaon is no different.

Rohit
                      Hi
                      Greetings

I want to benefit from your knowledge about "u hai mhara harayanaa, jit doodh dahin ka khana".

What is your idea about nh8/dway connectivity?? On NH2 Faridabad, there are so many sector roads connected to NH2 AS THERE IS NO TOLL. On NH1, there are so many village/sector roads which are connected all along from murthal to ambala, even if there are tolls intermittently.

WHY IS IT THAT THIS INCOMPETENT AND CORRUPT ADMINISTRATION IS NOT ABLE TO PROVIDE ACCESS TO SUCH IMPORTANT, PLANNED, APPROVED MASTER PLAN ROAD??

Is the toll owner so powerful?? Is he really the jamai of haryana?? Is NHAI out of control of the PM of India whose party runs the legislature and executive in HARYANA??

When will this "teherwin" happen??

INDECISION CAN VERY CLEARLY BE CONSTRUED AS COLLUSION OF INTERESTS FOR PERSONAL ENRICHMENT, BE IT CONGRESS OR BJP.

Cheers

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X