A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
Reply
19760 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Choma1


    People are entitled to their own opinions, but unfortunately, they are not entitled to their own facts. Facts are facts. They do not change. It does not matter who thinks what. On one hand, you are saying that you do not know. On the other hand, you are saying that I am wrong. There is a self-contradiction. I am not trying to justify whether I am right or wrong. I have just stated a few facts. Nothing more, nothing less. I know, for sure, that there are only a selected few who are aware of those facts. Now, given those facts, you are entitled to your own opinion.
    There was a previous challenge to the alignment in CWP-12545-2009, Jandha Singh vs State of Haryana. This case was decided along with CWP-8055-2008, Jandha Singh vs State of Haryana that was a challenge to the land acquisition. Both these cases were decided on July 3, 2015. Jandha Singh case related to Kherki Dhaula side of litigation. However, the challenge in that case was that alignment had been changed from what was in the Draft Development Plan 2021 to what was in the Final Development Plan 2021.
    The current issue is that the land acquisition has been done based on the Final Development Plan and Zonal Plan. However, the road on the ground is not following the approved alignment. This is a violation of the Master Plan. This changed alignment will result in the alignment passing through unacquired land and houses. How can you have an alignment that will pass over somebody’s house that is not part of the road alignment? This is the issue now.


    Total width = 150m
    Half = 75m
    So the road edge is supposed to be 75m on either side from this centreline.

    Distance claimed that the present 6 lane stretch is out of alignment = 20m
    Width of the present patch of road on either side of the centreline = 22.5m

    So from original centreline, the road edge on one side is 42.5m.
    This is still within the original alignment. Any case on the basis of this changed alignment, for this present stretch may not hold ground, unless the edge goes out of the original planned 75m, which it is not doing as of now. It still leaves nearly 27.5m for additional road expansion on that side.

    Only reason its been made a few meters off probably is to to give connectivity for the time being, while the land acquisition issues are sorted out. It can always be shifted a few meters later without much problem as such.


    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • Tiger18 months ago
      Seems a logical perspective.
  • Originally Posted by Choma1


    People are entitled to their own opinions, but unfortunately, they are not entitled to their own facts. Facts are facts. They do not change. It does not matter who thinks what. On one hand, you are saying that you do not know. On the other hand, you are saying that I am wrong. There is a self-contradiction. I am not trying to justify whether I am right or wrong. I have just stated a few facts. Nothing more, nothing less. I know, for sure, that there are only a selected few who are aware of those facts. Now, given those facts, you are entitled to your own opinion.
    There was a previous challenge to the alignment in CWP-12545-2009, Jandha Singh vs State of Haryana. This case was decided along with CWP-8055-2008, Jandha Singh vs State of Haryana that was a challenge to the land acquisition. Both these cases were decided on July 3, 2015. Jandha Singh case related to Kherki Dhaula side of litigation. However, the challenge in that case was that alignment had been changed from what was in the Draft Development Plan 2021 to what was in the Final Development Plan 2021.
    The current issue is that the land acquisition has been done based on the Final Development Plan and Zonal Plan. However, the road on the ground is not following the approved alignment. This is a violation of the Master Plan. This changed alignment will result in the alignment passing through unacquired land and houses. How can you have an alignment that will pass over somebody’s house that is not part of the road alignment? This is the issue now.


    Govt. will do anything to fix and build the road at any cost. NHAI will sort out the technical issues.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello guys,
    i am looking for a property in Gurgaon at arnd 1 crore budget. Currently I m interested in DLF New Town Heights sector 8x/9x in New Gurgaon and ATS Kocoin/Chintels Paradiso in sector 109 on DEW. DEW is expensive then new GGN and less developed currently. What would be your suggestion keeping in mind long time perspective? I can wait for 2-3 years for locality to come up. Members and Veterans plz help.
    CommentQuote
    4 Comments
    • Goldeneye8 months ago
      Or Sobha City in sector-108 if you can wait 3-4 years.
  • Thanks a lot @EagleGaze for ur info..I too person ally feel though DEW (Delhi side ) would be ultimately btr option though I am open to feedback from all. I don't work at Manesar/manufacturing.
    CommentQuote
  • Is any member aware about the progress of diplomatic enclave. . Has land been allotted ? Any construction started
    there were pictures on the forum about a year back of ground levelling etc being done
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by suhas_
    Thanks a lot @EagleGaze for ur info..I too person ally feel though DEW (Delhi side ) would be ultimately btr option though I am open to feedback from all. I don't work at Manesar/manufacturing.


    Suhas, where do u work, it will matter a lot on that.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Bauji


    Suhas, where do u work, it will matter a lot on that.


    Hi ,I currently work at noida,
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • Goldeneye8 months ago
      Then u might also consider emerald floors which are under construction.
  • Any one have any new pics , or any one know a website for latest satellite images as google earth 🌏 appears to be outdated . Looks the same Always
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • del5088 months ago
      terraserver.com
  • Dears, As there are many senior members in the forum following the post , i would like to ask question about the authenticity of the DE.
    I've seen posts from 2011 ( 6 years old ).

    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/17992-beware-of-dwarka-expressway

    It seems that no much progress has been done in last 6 years. I'm planning to invest in sector 109 ( Specific: Chintels paradiso ) as end user perspective.

    what is the price and when is so called dwarka expressway is supposed to be finished ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ram000001
    Dears, As there are many senior members in the forum following the post , i would like to ask question about the authenticity of the DE.
    I've seen posts from 2011 ( 6 years old ).

    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/17992-beware-of-dwarka-expressway

    It seems that no much progress has been done in last 6 years. I'm planning to invest in sector 109 ( Specific: Chintels paradiso ) as end user perspective.

    what is the price and when is so called dwarka expressway is supposed to be finished ?


    Chintels, Good project to invest. price check with local broker or builder.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • Vijaydel8 months ago
      Wow how can HUDA even comment that they were not aware of actual case!!! I know how Govt. Office / HUDA work but this still surprised me.
  • Originally Posted by suhas_
    Hello guys,
    i am looking for a property in Gurgaon at arnd 1 crore budget. Currently I m interested in DLF New Town Heights sector 8x/9x in New Gurgaon and ATS Kocoin/Chintels Paradiso in sector 109 on DEW. DEW is expensive then new GGN and less developed currently. What would be your suggestion keeping in mind long time perspective? I can wait for 2-3 years for locality to come up. Members and Veterans plz help.


    ATS Kocoon has better overall look and ambience, and better location as well, being right on the sector road.
    2-3 years a lot of things will happen. Atleast 2 malls/commerical complexes will be operational within a kilometer of this. It is a running road, connectivity is going to be get better.
    CommentQuote


  • Good, finally this looks like it will be resolved now that they have got the case right.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ram000001
    Dears, As there are many senior members in the forum following the post , i would like to ask question about the authenticity of the DE.
    I've seen posts from 2011 ( 6 years old ).

    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/17992-beware-of-dwarka-expressway

    It seems that no much progress has been done in last 6 years. I'm planning to invest in sector 109 ( Specific: Chintels paradiso ) as end user perspective.

    what is the price and when is so called dwarka expressway is supposed to be finished ?


    Not sure how you can say no progress.
    Most of the DEW is ready, 6 lane at present, to be expanded to 12/16 lane later. 3-4 small patches where the road remains to be made. Flyover across the railway line to connect the two sections is almost ready, should be operational in a month or so. Water pipelines, drains, sewage laid along the upper DEW roads. Electricity also from the Government supply to a few projects already. Streetlights along the entire 75m road already in place, and on some sector roads as well.




    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by samggn


    ATS Kocoon has better overall look and ambience, and better location as well, being right on the sector road.
    2-3 years a lot of things will happen. Atleast 2 malls/commerical complexes will be operational within a kilometer of this. It is a running road, connectivity is going to be get better.


    HI SAMGGN,
    Can you help me with all inclusive price estimate of 3bhk 2095 unit?
    CommentQuote