Last updated: October 4 2020
22926 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Originally posted by rpsingh1 View Post
    Hi Bala,

Surely agree dear with you if this happens in Dwarka that means lots of job generation and top class execute will need accommodation nearby and DEW will cater good supply to them. I believe middle management to top management will need decent living standard and as you know that DEW projects has capability to cater these demand which will tend to increase demand on DEW.

There are some temporary challenges are prevailing on DEW, which i feel should be temporary and be completed in 2-3 years and testing the investors courage and holding capacity and surely who will hold properties on DEW will be the winner. I feel if any investor who has 3-4 year investment horizon on DEW will surely reap the benefit.

I have been observing 1-2 personnel on this thread are spreading negativity & surely they will run away from this thread once their is positive momentum on DEW.

Let's wait & see year 2015..
    This can happen after 10 years not before that if it happens at all.
    Priority change

Rohit

Comment

Originally posted by rohit_warren View Post
      Priority change

Rohit

Did the PM share the time lines with you that u predict ten years and not three years ?
      Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Originally posted by VB_States View Post
        Did the PM share the time lines with you that u predict ten years and not three years ?
        I have seen the world and it is never different :-)

Comment

I have seen the world and it is never different :-)

Which example of the world makes you relate it to 10 years. Kindly guide..

Comment

Priority change

Rohit
            Rohit Ji - I do understand your candour and perhaps would have agreed if I were blind to the developments that have happened in the last 10 years. A small reason for cheer on this thread is that atleast the announcements have been made and planning is underway. They have not announced it in Ghaziabad or Faridabad or Kundli, they have announced it for South West and West Delhi. That certainly gives us an insight into the government's priority for the region. Whether the actual execution takes 4 years of 10 years doesn't matter because in the places it has not been announced its perhaps not happening even in 100 years.. (in a manner of saying).

I am sure most of us too know a few things about the real world, while government led initiatives would contribute to less than 50% of development of an area, it is the perceived development potential which would bring in public interest and people catalyse it by the rest of the 50%. So even if the execution of these mega projects may take a little over 5 years or so, the area would continue to attract private investment and interest and that would in-turn have a catalyzing effect of expediting and even increasing government's incentive to complete these projects.

I think in the last generation we believed that "no-news is better than good news" but in this generation we should grow to believe that "good news is better than no news" so that in the next generation they can grow into believing that "there is no such thing as bad news, if seen in the right perspective".

Rohitji-being a vetran and highly experienced member that you are, I am not trying to dismiss your cautious approach to these announcements. We all know that its election times and announcements will be flowing like the sewage down the najafgarh nullah. So don't mistake my trying to reason into this. I am just having a certain Point of view and putting it here. To each their own. Happy New year sir, I wish you the very best and hope our investments and many people's dreams prosper this year and more in the coming ones.

Comment

Story

Comment

Priority change

Rohit
                Forget whenever happened but its lead to oversupply, article talking about huge land parcel i Delhi for Dwarka Exdtn. without naming the importance of NPR. Hence, when cheap option would available in Delhi itself where litigation, HUDA and builder dominance shall remain absent than why to invest far away in jungles and fields where actual habitation took place only when Dwarka extension also shall start inhabited.

बेगानी शादी मैं अब्दुला दीवाना ...
                Last edited January 2 2015, 08:49 AM.
                Sab 99 ka fer hain............

Comment

Originally posted by evasnis View Post
                  Hi
                  Greetings

This should augur well for SPR and 3X sector connectivity. The Petrol Pump shifting is still within HUDAs domain and can be a major Bottleneck given that, it was awarded to a martyr of Parliament Attacks kin.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
                    Hi
                    Greetings

This should augur well for SPR and 3X sector connectivity. The Petrol Pump shifting is still within HUDAs domain and can be a major Bottleneck given that, it was awarded to a martyr of Parliament Attacks kin.

Cheers
                    30 months [emoji3] well what was the deadline for d eway or kmp or fng or....
                    I can give 50 examples of stalled projects in haryana.
                    Sirji kuch nahi badla hai Kewal naam badla hai sarkaar ka, kaam karne wale wahi hai.

Rohit

Comment

Hi
                      Greetings

If work on Delhi and NH8 connectivity does not start before the Start of Smart cities in Dwarka Extn, Rohini, Narela, things may not be positive for dwarka expressway projects..

Priorities will definitely shift and new capital from investors will move in litigation free, well planned, all inclusive resi/commercial smart cities.. and why not?? Who wants to invest in litigation infested, unconnected, bureaucratic stalled, oversold, low return, isolated, unconnected place?? Another example is people moving capital out of Property and investing in Stocks,, At least 4-5 seniors/veterans on IREF have been in touch discussing stocks!! Why not when soothsayers like jhunjhunwala who can barely speak 20 words without breathing twice predict 125000 nifty by 2030!!! Our own trusted neighbourhood venky ji is predicting 60000 BSE by 2018-19 compounded growth better than best of dway investment till date!!

Why only investors?? Even builders will move to the new areas, result- ignored existing projects!!! why will a chintel, ats, bptp, emaar, chd, indiabulls, mahindra, godrej NOT want to invest in new developments?? These guys are known to have dumped/ignored older projects while expanding land bank in new areas finding govt preference. Why it would not be good idea to exit their dway projects, even if at loss before builders dump their dway projects??

On a positive note, it is good to note investors making a killing in other investments. Increased disposable incomes from reduced fuel cost, lower EMIs, Lower household expenses, returns from stock markets, will sooner or latter ger rerouted in pending installments, in existing approved properties..

Therefore, NH8 and Delhi Connectivity is must, along with completion of water, electricity substations, sector master roads, sewerage, horticulture, removal of bottlenecks, end to litigation, delivery by builders launched in 2010. All before the next 12 months, which doesnt seem likely.

Cheers
                      Last edited January 2 2015, 09:35 AM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X