A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
Reply
19768 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by mkg007


    A lot has changed...

    1. The project, as you have mentioned, since been declared as National Highway, is to be executed as per NHAI specifications.
    2. The total length of Dwarka Expressway is now 27 km instead of 18 km, with clover leaves and flyovers being planned on entry/exit points and major junctions respectively.
    3. Land acquisition notice under National Highway Act 1956, section 3aaa has already been published for land acquisition in Delhi. Notice under Section 3AAA is under publication and will be out soon. Competent Authority for Land Acquisition (CALA) under Delhi Govt. has already been set up and doing its job.
    4. NHAI has already prepared DPR with above mentioned specifications and is likely to be submitted soon for approval.
    5. All legitimate oustees whose land has been acquired in Gurgaon portion of Dwarka Expressway have been allotted alternate plots as per R&R policy. They are on six months notice to vacate their houses. There are a few issues raised by some oustees, mostly who have vacant lands and are demanding compensation more than laid down policy. Their matter is under consideration in Court and will soon be decided as per merits. The judicial process takes its own time, however it has been assured by the govt. agencies that they would resolve the issues on an urgent basis. Once this is done, the Gurgaon portion will also be handed over to NHAI for construction as per NH specifications.
    6. ROB is almost complete and should get operational within this month.

    All above updates are absolutely true and without any hype, based on personal meetings with Mr. Nitin Gadkari and his officers, HUDA Administrator, NHAI Chairman and other senior NHAI officials, project engineers, personal visits to all the sites by association members of DXP Welfare Association. The association has also filed a case in Punjab & Haryana High Court, wherein notices have been issued to all the agencies and authorities involved including, HUDA, NHAI, Road Transport Ministry etc. Association is also in regular contact with all concerned departments, authorities and civic agencies to take day to day update on the progress of Dwarka Expressway.

    Association is getting stronger in number on daily basis and also actively involved on Print, Electronic and Social Media.

    I used to visit this thread to get regular updates and also share information that I had, but now visit this thread seldom after seeing the extreme negativity being spread by certain members for reasons best known to them. While, I agree thoat Dwarka Expressway has been delayed, the critical issues that have delayed the project have either already been resolved or are being addressed sincerely and seriously. DXP Welfare Association is actively involved and is aware of all the progress being made in this project. Therefore, if you need true and correct information pertaining to Dwarka Expressway, you may join DXP Welfare Association.

    Any IREF member, non member, home buyer on Dwarka Expressway, investor or an end user, interested to get more information and regular updates may join the Association by sending me a PM, and I will get the needful done.


    Regards!


    only thing I like that "Association is getting stronger in number on daily basis and also actively involved on Print, Electronic and Social Media."


    Rest all you have written has no merit and will not help d eway
    CommentQuote
  • For you nothing is merit,who cares.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mkg007


    A lot has changed...

    1. The project, as you have mentioned, since been declared as National Highway, is to be executed as per NHAI specifications.
    2. The total length of Dwarka Expressway is now 27 km instead of 18 km, with clover leaves and flyovers being planned on entry/exit points and major junctions respectively.
    3. Land acquisition notice under National Highway Act 1956, section 3aaa has already been published for land acquisition in Delhi. Notice under Section 3AAA is under publication and will be out soon. Competent Authority for Land Acquisition (CALA) under Delhi Govt. has already been set up and doing its job.
    4. NHAI has already prepared DPR with above mentioned specifications and is likely to be submitted soon for approval.
    5. All legitimate oustees whose land has been acquired in Gurgaon portion of Dwarka Expressway have been allotted alternate plots as per R&R policy. They are on six months notice to vacate their houses. There are a few issues raised by some oustees, mostly who have vacant lands and are demanding compensation more than laid down policy. Their matter is under consideration in Court and will soon be decided as per merits. The judicial process takes its own time, however it has been assured by the govt. agencies that they would resolve the issues on an urgent basis. Once this is done, the Gurgaon portion will also be handed over to NHAI for construction as per NH specifications.
    6. ROB is almost complete and should get operational within this month.

    All above updates are absolutely true and without any hype, based on personal meetings with Mr. Nitin Gadkari and his officers, HUDA Administrator, NHAI Chairman and other senior NHAI officials, project engineers, personal visits to all the sites by association members of DXP Welfare Association. The association has also filed a case in Punjab & Haryana High Court, wherein notices have been issued to all the agencies and authorities involved including, HUDA, NHAI, Road Transport Ministry etc. Association is also in regular contact with all concerned departments, authorities and civic agencies to take day to day update on the progress of Dwarka Expressway.

    Association is getting stronger in number on daily basis and also actively involved on Print, Electronic and Social Media.

    I used to visit this thread to get regular updates and also share information that I had, but now visit this thread seldom after seeing the extreme negativity being spread by certain members for reasons best known to them. While, I agree that Dwarka Expressway has been delayed, the critical issues that have delayed the project have either already been resolved or are being addressed sincerely and seriously. DXP Welfare Association is actively involved and is aware of all the progress being made in this project. Therefore, if you need true and correct information pertaining to Dwarka Expressway, you may join DXP Welfare Association.

    Any IREF member, non member, home buyer on Dwarka Expressway, investor or an end user, interested to get more information and regular updates may join the Association by sending me a PM, and I will get the needful done.


    Regards!


    mkg007,
    Thank you very much for update and seeing you post after long time.I request members who has invested in Dew, to join DXP Welfare Association and support.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • pointer7 months ago
      only they know what is meant by 'extreme final stage...'
  • I guess they will Align the DWARKA IFFCO METRO to Touch :

    Mahindra AURA - SEC 109 and RAILWAY STATION.

    Let's Wait and Watch.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohit_warren


    No need to tell me anything
    Tell the world - post it here
    I know the bottomline and that is d eway is far from complete and it is going to take loooong time to complete it.



    I asked you a simple question - when was the last time that you came to Dwarkaexpressway?
    Why should we be bothered to tell anything to you or the world. Come and see it for yourself, simple. Perhaps then it will open your eyes to all the development that has taken place whilst you have been raving and ranting here.
    Within 2-3 weeks there will be major things happening in this area. Read it in the newspapers then, and still continue saying that nothing is happening.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RAMRATAN74
    I guess they will Align the DWARKA IFFCO METRO to Touch :

    Mahindra AURA - SEC 109 and RAILWAY STATION.

    Let's Wait and Watch.


    Too much guessing.
    The NPR metro will be made under DMIDC whereas the Dwarka-Iffco link as Delhi Metro extension.
    CommentQuote
  • metro route has vested interests. phase 1 itself must have been taken to Gurgaon bus stand and then to railway station instead of diverting it towards HUDA city centre from MG road.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • Harmits7 months ago
      Any update on Metro news? If it be closely alligned on NPR to accomodate old gurgaon, it will be a game changer to NPR....same as how Dwarka occupancy suddenly shot up due to metro connectivity news.
  • Source : www.moneycontrol.com

    1:50 pm Register buildings or be deemed unauthorised: Builders beware! If you don’t register your projects under the new Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act by July 31, it will be deemed as ‘unauthorised’ construction by the real estate regulator.

    “If builders fail to register their projects by July 31, all their projects will become unauthorised,” said Rajiv Ranjan Mishra, Joint Secretary, Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty alleviation at a conference on real estate regulation rules organised by industry body FICCI.

    RERA, which kicked in this week, mandates that all developers must register both their new launches and ongoing projects that have not received a completion certificate with the regulator by July 31.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mkg007


    A lot has changed...

    1. The project, as you have mentioned, since been declared as National Highway, is to be executed as per NHAI specifications.
    2. The total length of Dwarka Expressway is now 27 km instead of 18 km, with clover leaves and flyovers being planned on entry/exit points and major junctions respectively.
    3. Land acquisition notice under National Highway Act 1956, section 3aaa has already been published for land acquisition in Delhi. Notice under Section 3AAA is under publication and will be out soon. Competent Authority for Land Acquisition (CALA) under Delhi Govt. has already been set up and doing its job.
    4. NHAI has already prepared DPR with above mentioned specifications and is likely to be submitted soon for approval.
    5. All legitimate oustees whose land has been acquired in Gurgaon portion of Dwarka Expressway have been allotted alternate plots as per R&R policy. They are on six months notice to vacate their houses. There are a few issues raised by some oustees, mostly who have vacant lands and are demanding compensation more than laid down policy. Their matter is under consideration in Court and will soon be decided as per merits. The judicial process takes its own time, however it has been assured by the govt. agencies that they would resolve the issues on an urgent basis. Once this is done, the Gurgaon portion will also be handed over to NHAI for construction as per NH specifications.
    6. ROB is almost complete and should get operational within this month.

    All above updates are absolutely true and without any hype, based on personal meetings with Mr. Nitin Gadkari and his officers, HUDA Administrator, NHAI Chairman and other senior NHAI officials, project engineers, personal visits to all the sites by association members of DXP Welfare Association. The association has also filed a case in Punjab & Haryana High Court, wherein notices have been issued to all the agencies and authorities involved including, HUDA, NHAI, Road Transport Ministry etc. Association is also in regular contact with all concerned departments, authorities and civic agencies to take day to day update on the progress of Dwarka Expressway.

    Association is getting stronger in number on daily basis and also actively involved on Print, Electronic and Social Media.

    I used to visit this thread to get regular updates and also share information that I had, but now visit this thread seldom after seeing the extreme negativity being spread by certain members for reasons best known to them. While, I agree that Dwarka Expressway has been delayed, the critical issues that have delayed the project have either already been resolved or are being addressed sincerely and seriously. DXP Welfare Association is actively involved and is aware of all the progress being made in this project. Therefore, if you need true and correct information pertaining to Dwarka Expressway, you may join DXP Welfare Association.

    Any IREF member, non member, home buyer on Dwarka Expressway, investor or an end user, interested to get more information and regular updates may join the Association by sending me a PM, and I will get the needful done.


    Regards!


    +1 for sharing the details.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Manoj2012
    Source : www.moneycontrol.com

    1:50 pm Register buildings or be deemed unauthorised: Builders beware! If you don’t register your projects under the new Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act by July 31, it will be deemed as ‘unauthorised’ construction by the real estate regulator.

    “If builders fail to register their projects by July 31, all their projects will become unauthorised,” said Rajiv Ranjan Mishra, Joint Secretary, Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty alleviation at a conference on real estate regulation rules organised by industry body FICCI.

    RERA, which kicked in this week, mandates that all developers must register both their new launches and ongoing projects that have not received a completion certificate with the regulator by July 31.



    If unauthorised do the builders pay you the money back ?! And how w long ?
    CommentQuote
  • Guys do you remember blessU and bhalla on IREF?
    wonder what happened to them! Missing their valuable posts.
    Please, hoping that you would come alive if still active on the site.......
    CommentQuote
  • Any update on Metro news? If it be closely alligned on NPR to accomodate old gurgaon, it will be a game changer to NPR....same as how Dwarka occupancy suddenly shot up due to metro connectivity news.

    CommentQuote
  • BTW Moderator, why do i appear as 'new member'!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Harmits
    Any update on Metro news? If it be closely alligned on NPR to accomodate old gurgaon, it will be a game changer to NPR....same as how Dwarka occupancy suddenly shot up due to metro connectivity news.



    Dilli door hai abhi metro ke liye as far as d eway
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • rohit_warren7 months ago
      5 saal se sun raha hu ke metro aa rahi hai
      magar mujhe to abhi route final hota nahi dikh raha - cm said that metro route is in extreme final stage - god knows what stage comes next may be it would be ultimate final stage then guranteed final stage - dilli door hai bhai