A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19802 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by rahul2011
    Shobha, Emaar, Indiabulls, ATS, mahindra, Godrej every one Please listen to Gunda bhai and Rs bhai...Dump your properties and declare bankruptcy..:Run run run....Chaos, depression, market crash Run run run ... DEW nahin ban raha.... bhai logon ne bol diya...:D:bab (59):

Na koi dawa kam aaye na hi dua ae mere khuda for sake of rah--u--la la listen and atleast built DEW in front of his house. So he can watch it everyday and think agar dew hota to aisa hota aur agar nahin hota to paisa khota????? LOL.........:bab (45):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gundnavneet
    Na koi dawa kam aaye na hi dua ae mere khuda for sake of rah--u--la la listen and atleast built DEW in front of his house. So he can watch it everyday and think agar dew hota to aisa hota aur agar nahin hota to paisa khota????? LOL.........:bab (45):

Hi
    Greetings

Brother Rahul is very protective about ATS and inventory is yet floating around on various commercial real estate websites. Many underwriters currently are trying to offload the inventory to release cash.. therefore his view point is quiet understandable..
    However, my I request you to kindly rephrase the above post please..finding it hard to decipher..

Cheers
    CommentQuote
    Bhai designer ji apko admin ki nahin asprin ki jaroorat hain!!

This market is not for loose heart the correction is inveitable and have to be happened, so be brave heart and check whether your pockets are empty or have any hole????? LOL

As far as my investments are concerned i am ready to loose some bucks if in long term give me high return. Still i am not understand your pain, why you are so worried??

After selling high on the name of FNG expressway (lately the entire expressway scrapped) now same builders are making fool in the name of DEW and despite knowing fact that how big the problem is on ground they are not ready to tell the truth that DEW hardly to come in reality.

अरे गुंड भाई सही में महान हो यार, इतना कुछ अंदर की बात का पता होते हुए भी में Dwarka Expressway से लगे हुए हो !!! कुछ तो घालमेल है बतायोगे नहीं:D:D

काफी अंतरयामी भी लगते हो सबकुछ जान लेते हो, क्या बात !!! मेरी परेशानी तो झट से पकड़ ली - Very Good

पर गुंड भाई यह तो बतायोगे के नहीं की आपने फिर Dwarka Expressway में Investment क्या सोच कर किया, जब यह मालूम था की यह तो बनेगा ही नहीं, काफी बहादुर लगते हो गुंड भाई !!!:D:D और गुंड भाई यह FNG के builders का क्या किस्सा है कुछ तफ्तीश में बतायोगे, कुछ ज्ञान का सोपान हम भी कर ले ;);)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Brother Rahul is very protective about ATS and inventory is yet floating around on various commercial real estate websites. Many underwriters currently are trying to offload the inventory to release cash.. therefore his view point is quiet understandable..
    However, my I request you to kindly rephrase the above post please..finding it hard to decipher..

Cheers

Bless u Bro thanks for your concern about ATS. ATS as a company has sold most of their inventory. There must be many who have bought a good product to resell it further. This happen in case of every blockbuster project , be it a real estate or a bollywood flick..
    Any one who has ought in the project is happy about his investment and that what matters the most.

I am only amazed by some who claims to have bought a property on DEW and
    also have religious faith that DEW will not be built. Its funny and obnoxious all the same...Any way i am positive about both DEW ( close to delhi) and nh8 properties
    CommentQuote
    Bhai designer ji apko admin ki nahin asprin ki jaroorat hain!!

This market is not for loose heart the correction is inveitable and have to be happened, so be brave heart and check whether your pockets are empty or have any hole????? LOL

As far as my investments are concerned i am ready to loose some bucks if in long term give me high return. Still i am not understand your pain, why you are so worried??

After selling high on the name of FNG expressway (lately the entire expressway scrapped) now same builders are making fool in the name of DEW and despite knowing fact that how big the problem is on ground they are not ready to tell the truth that DEW hardly to come in reality.

hmm..frequent use of LOL, comparing DWX as heaven ( earlier GCX as road of god) something seems common. best of luck with the 30% correction in your investment.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Designer
    अरे गुंड भाई सही में महान हो यार, इतना कुछ अंदर की बात का पता होते हुए भी में Dwarka Expressway से लगे हुए हो !!! कुछ तो घालमेल है बतायोगे नहीं:D:D

काफी अंतरयामी भी लगते हो सबकुछ जान लेते हो, क्या बात !!! मेरी परेशानी तो झट से पकड़ ली - Very Good

पर गुंड भाई यह तो बतायोगे के नहीं की आपने फिर Dwarka Expressway में Investment क्या सोच कर किया, जब यह मालूम था की यह तो बनेगा ही नहीं, काफी बहादुर लगते हो गुंड भाई !!!:D:D और गुंड भाई यह FNG के builders का क्या किस्सा है कुछ तफ्तीश में बतायोगे, कुछ ज्ञान का सोपान हम भी कर ले ;);)

Designer bhai, ki gal hain vada interest hain sadi investment wich thoda jya sade naal wi share karyo na???

As far as FNG is concerned there are separate threads in IREF from you may get relevant information.

On DEW lot of debate have already been happened if still someone say he is positive despite the ground reality than god may help him. Why you are so worried man, let sing a song together ...Hum honge kamyab ek din, man main hain vishwas pura hain vishwas DEW banega ek din but kis din don't know......
    CommentQuote
    Designer bhai, ki gal hain vada interest hain sadi investment wich thoda jya sade naal wi share karyo na???

As far as FNG is concerned there are separate threads in IREF from you may get relevant information.

On DEW lot of debate have already been happened if still someone say he is positive despite the ground reality than god may help him. Why you are so worried man, let sing a song together ...Hum honge kamyab ek din, man main hain vishwas pura hain vishwas DEW banega ek din but kis din don't know......R]QUOTE]

Good one ... lolR]QUOTE]

Good one ... lol
    CommentQuote

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    gundnavneet,

Could u please disclose the location u r posting from ? I am in Shimla . Please let the forum know, where u r posting from .

We would then jointly request IGRM to confirm our locations from our IP addresses .

Certain sick people r again hallucinating & trying to portray that u r an ID being run by me . .

Originally Posted by Designer
    साडा गुंड भाई ते गुडगाँव व्हिच मेनेजरी करदा है ते तुस्सी बैठे हो शिमला व्हिच किस तरह IP मैच करेगा Manoja भाई..

Very fast designer bhai atlast you have locate me, but still you are lagging behind, guess where i am right now.......

This forum is not for personal attacks, if someone is not agree from any point of view than he must reply the same with maturity and dignity. Anyway, this is out of question now.

As far as DEW is concerned, still we know that litigation is pending at very crucial location without solving that DEW wouldn't be operational. And if DEW not foreseeable in reality by next 2-3 years than correction shall be unavoidable.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi
    Greetings

Just to update that 9months have passed since the dway tender to Indiabulls since May 2011.. Unfortunately no ground breaking development has taken place apart from leveling activity that has been going since last 3 years and a few rather ridiculously priced launches (inventory still afloat)...

No update on Court Cases/litigations
    No update on Milestones of Construction as per contract for dway
    No updates on ROB
    No update on Toll moving on NH8 for integration of Dway
    No update on Connectivity across railwayline East and west sections
    No update on sector roads progress Jawar and company please update if possible.
    No update on removal of obstructions
    No update of plans and sanctions for Ph4 connectivity of DMRC with manesar

Update on Delhi side connectivity was provided which was rather disheartening as the land is yet to be acquired and the entire process will take not less than 2 years by DDA/MCD/CPWD(at neck break speed)
    Check News corner in link https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkCW4pub6d78dGxWN2VRZGdva1hmaC1UVklMRE5hVEE&pli=1#gid=4

Given the progress till date over the last 9 months,one attempt by MR RP YADAV was appreciated. Again all we could know is some Emaar landbank on dway western side of railtrack succeeded with a rather ridiculously prices launch in 102. Another contribution of Mr RP Yadav was information about land acquisition Order under section 6 for sector 37 which has nothing much to do with actual construction of dway.

Based on these updates, surely there is a long time before things can actually take the intended shape else all builders will continue to exploit the "PROPOSED" dway and nearness to airport to suck money from discerning investors by promising the moon. Raheja building still remains semi-constructed but undelivered for the last 12 months (invested in 2008 with the dream of proposed dway and airport nearness)!!!

Hope things change for those who aspired for a home by investing their hard earned money and similarly a word of caution for those who are assuming delivery within 3-4 years from now on. Dont go in for any property which doesnt have east west connectivity across the railway line finally connecting to NH8, to be on the safe side.. again 8x and 3x are a better choice of location https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/180-gurgaon-master-plan-2021-live-in-the-present-or-dream-about-future?p=116424#post116424

Not to overlook the oversupply factor https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/other-forums/general-real-estate-discussion/417-indian-retail-reality-check?p=815#post417

Again SEZ loss is a loss in REAL TERMS. Economic activity and employment could have increased the economy of gurgaon by a huge amount. Nothing in sight accept a negative reaction from farmers asking their land back and opposition party making life hell for ruling cong.

Certainly things are not that dangerous but suitable caution with regards to price of entry and location should be considered before investing before being blown away by excessive paid media blitzkrieg being seen recently in the TOI(let) newspapers.

Happy investing

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul2011
    Shobha, Emaar, Indiabulls, ATS, mahindra, Godrej every one Please listen to Gunda bhai and Rs bhai...Dump your properties and declare bankruptcy..:Run run run....Chaos, depression, market crash Run run run ... DEW nahin ban raha.... bhai logon ne bol diya...:D:bab (59):

Rahul Bhai,
    Would like to clear a few facts -
    a) Where did I say Dway is not coming, I really have no idea and doubt the time lines. I believe it will be a long drawn process.
    b) Even if Dream way comes sooner than expected, what about the supporting infra?
    c) ATS is a fine builder, I have said so many many times on this thread. I like them a lot. So why have I not booked? simply because 3500/ DP was out of my means and was risky. Had it been 3500/ CLP I would have...possibly
    d) I simply believe the current rates of new launches or recently launched inventory is too costly, leaving nothing on board for investors.
    e) Dway can certainly be delayed due to litigation's (I pray not & I know you will not believe) so I wanted to avert the risk...too much for my appetite.
    f) Not correct to say sour grapes, I have given my reasons.

Now what I do not like is the frenzy you are creating. Do not try to gather a crowd of Dway investors in sympathy. I am sure you will allow me some sarcasm as you your self practice the same...this technique is practiced well by Madari's to gather a majma.
    CommentQuote
  • rs bro, thanks for your prayers. now chill!
    CommentQuote
  • Gurgaon-Manesar-Bawal MRTS to go till Neemrana

GURGAON: Even before the Mass Rapid Transit System (MRTS) on Gurgaon-Manesar-Bawal corridor takes off, a plan has been floated to extend it to Neemrana in Rajasthan.
    This was disclosed by a senior functionary of Delhi Mumbai Industrial Corridor Development Corporation Limited (DMICDC) at a national conference on port infrastructure in the capital.
    The official said that the MRTS corridor would provide direct connectivity from Delhi international airport to Neemrana industrial area which is emerging as a major investment destination.
    Many Japanese investors have shown interest in the industrial belt that is coming up as a hub of IT/ITes, automobile and tech industries. We want to improve the connectivity along the stretch to push the economic activities. In the first phase of MRTS, we will connect Gurgaon, Manesar and Bawal, he said.
    The MRTS is likely to take off from Haryana border near Dwarka, and follow the northern and southern peripheral roads. It will thereafter move along IMT Manesar, up to the Orbital Rail Corridor onto the Panchgaon Chowk and then run along the NH-8 till its terminus at Bawal.
    Sources in the Haryana State Industrial and Infrastructure Development Corporation (HSIIDC) said that at a high level meeting held last year it was decided that a metro rail line (on the lines of Delhi Metro) would be laid along the alignment of the northern and southern peripheral roads.
    The exiting metro rail currently is planned till Rajeev Chowk in phase-IV, which the officials say would be extended till Panchgaon Chowk. From there, a suburban rail system could connect Bawal, as proposed by the DMIC (MBIR) consultant.
    The project has already received the approval of Cabinet sub-committee which has directed the HSIIDC to take further requisite action, including acquisition of land and mode of implementation of the project on PPP basis.
    - TOI

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/gurgaon/Gurgaon-Manesar-Bawal-MRTS-to-go-till-Neemrana/articleshow/11866765.cms
    CommentQuote
    Very fast designer bhai atlast you have locate me, but still you are lagging behind, guess where i am right now.......

This forum is not for personal attacks, if someone is not agree from any point of view than he must reply the same with maturity and dignity. Anyway, this is out of question now.

As far as DEW is concerned, still we know that litigation is pending at very crucial location without solving that DEW wouldn't be operational. And if DEW not foreseeable in reality by next 2-3 years than correction shall be unavoidable.

Yes Gund bhai this forum is for exchange of real estate opinions and informations with personal POVs, so it is not always possible that we are agreed upon with each others views ... so carry on with your own views, no wories buddy, I'll go with my own.

Being in touch with planning and development field for the long time I can understand to some extent the way the infrastructural development progresses in our country, so is true with Dwarka Expressway.

Correction is always inevitable but nobody knows how small or big and how much influencial to individual's investment decisoin...
    CommentQuote
    Yes Gund bhai this forum is for exchange of real estate opinions and informations with personal POVs, so it is not always possible that we are agreed upon with each others views ... so carry on with your own views, no wories buddy, I'll go with my own.

Being in touch with planning and development field for the long time I can understand to some extent the way the infrastructural development progresses in our country, so is true with Dwarka Expressway.

Correction is always inevitable but nobody knows how small or big and how much influencial to individual's investment decisoin...

designer bro, good point again. correction in GGN re menas no appreciation for some time 6 months max. then a huge jump. this forum is full ofbthe old threads where some of the very known veterans predicted 30 percent crash in prices. what happened is known to everyone. no one is forcing anyone to invest.
    CommentQuote
  • LOL:D, well said, especially the highlighted part .

Originally Posted by rs2507
    Rahul Bhai,
    Would like to clear a few facts -
    a) Where did I say Dway is not coming, I really have no idea and doubt the time lines. I believe it will be a long drawn process.
    b) Even if Dream way comes sooner than expected, what about the supporting infra?
    c) ATS is a fine builder, I have said so many many times on this thread. I like them a lot. So why have I not booked? simply because 3500/ DP was out of my means and was risky. Had it been 3500/ CLP I would have...possibly
    d) I simply believe the current rates of new launches or recently launched inventory is too costly, leaving nothing on board for investors.
    e) Dway can certainly be delayed due to litigation's (I pray not & I know you will not believe) so I wanted to avert the risk...too much for my appetite.
    f) Not correct to say sour grapes, I have given my reasons.

Now what I do not like is the frenzy you are creating. Do not try to gather a crowd of Dway investors in sympathy. I am sure you will allow me some sarcasm as you your self practice the same...this technique is practiced well by Madari's to gather a majma.
    CommentQuote