Last updated: 2 days ago
21917 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Originally posted by shalu3750 View Post
    Next date is 28-Jan-2015.
    So a very short period. Court is giving a signal that delays are not acceptable.

Comment

but what is the outcome from today's meeting?

Comment

What is Exactly the Logic of giving Another Date in Court, on NPR?

What is the direction courts are taking.... is it to give time to HUDA to rethink / Rework... Compensation?

Or is it to ask the NPR Outsees to accept what's being offered?

And Surprisingly, the Builders seem least bothered to get the NPR going.... like they can petition to NITIN GADKARI to explain the importance of the Road... in terms of Vehicular traffic that can move away from DELHI, mostly trucks... coming from South going above Delhi like Punjab, Himachal Etc.

I am feeling that so far, new Govt is all TALKS, and not much has changed on ground.

Negativity and helplessness creeping in.

Comment

Alright guys quit spending time on iref if you work in IT industry and pay attention to your job may be your company is next TCS to kick out 10% of aging population

Rohit

Comment

Aaj kapoor: relevant forum par ye news discuss karo

And sahi news discuss karo. Kahin bhi aur kuch bhi fenkne lagte ho

http://m.thehindu.com/news/cities/ch...le6786855.ece/

Comment

Close date means court is coming closer to resolved NPR issue.

Ulti sahab,
              What is the update your lawyer gave you,pl share with us for sake of end user.
              Other wise any how we will find out by tomorrow.
              I thought if we know early,we can have Patiala PEG in this cold weather😄

Comment

I also think that now Hon. High count is clearly wants to clear off this mess of NPR (Full details of Which we will get uploaded tomorrow morning).

http://phhc.gov.in:8080/enq_caseno.p...8055&var3=2008

Next date of 28-Jan-2015 i.e. just two weeks away as compared to earlier gap of years and months is now being reduced to few days. (Clearly shows the intention to get the resolution quickly)...

Good thing is that now all of us have full transparency and clear facts (No more case number hiding by anyone). Just click at above link to check directly all details....

Lets discuss more once we get the order uploaded on the above link.

Waiting for the order details and the good news for the resolution of NPR soon !!

Cheers !!
                Last edited by er.harjinder; January 14 2015, 08:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Khalsa View Post
                  Close date means court is coming closer to resolved NPR issue.

Ulti sahab,
                  What is the update your lawyer gave you,pl share with us for sake of end user.
                  Other wise any how we will find out by tomorrow.
                  I thought if we know early,we can have Patiala PEG in this cold weather��
                  I believe it's best RUM FOR GUM....

As far as proceeding is concern nor I am lawyer neither litigant (sorry your all assumption are incorrect), so wait till tomorrow morning since you would have access to all information and dont forget to share with me what actually crucial thing happen today. However, your one thing is correct that why do such short span of hearing, is that for seriousness or any clarification/reaction court is seeking for. Better wait till tomorrow, since GOOGLE IS GOD (not for me).

LEKIN GUM MAIN TO RUM KA HI SAHARA HAIN.....FORTUNATELY I AM GOING TO HAVE A LARGE PATIALA SCOTCH PEG (NOT RUM)
                  Sab 99 ka fer hain............

Comment

What is the relevance of this info
                    Attached Files

Comment

any update on yesterday hearing?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X