A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19807 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • er-harjinder ji, Welcome Back Bro , with Breaking news after long time.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • er.harjinder8 months ago
      Thanks Sir, I will keep the positive updates ! Now time has come...DEX Way is coming faster than we all realize.
      ROB starting....Case next and critical hearing on 25th May (Likely positive outcome soon)....Delhi side NHAI notification (No more legal challenges)....NPV allotes to vacate near Sep/Oct - 6 months timeline (At least way will comeout).
  • Originally Posted by Khalsa
    er-harjinder ji, Welcome Back Bro , with Breaking news after long time.

Yes and great piece of info
    ​​​​much better to post something meaningful after a long time vs posting crap daily without having any info about the ground situation
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • eyeopener8 months ago
      What is the relevance of opening of this rob?

Does this mean now people from npv can drive upto nh8 without any kacha road and railway crossing?
  • If someone has already posted, this, about the BASAI ROB, else, you can click and watch it.

Uploaded on 20th MAY 2017.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkMopRVbNMo
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
  • Another Video on YOUTUBE by DXPA - That shows as of today, you can travel a major part of DEW.

No more waiting.

For those on the fence, it's Right time to start buying if you are in the market for END-USE.

Interest Rates at historical Low of 6 years.

Best Time EVER.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfopVadRWXY
    CommentQuote
  • The first C&D waste plant of Haryana under MCG is being set up in Sec 100. Bhoomi Poojan being performed by Commisnor V Umashankar. IL&FS is ready.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • But in sector 100 is HUDA water treatment plant.
    Could you please inform exact location.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote

• How can this be possible? As per the report even the NPV area is getting cleared by Sept/Oct. It cannot be happening. This will bring connectivity through and through. Something wrong with this news!
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • ashu_sharmaa8 months ago
      Nice one 😀

I can smell smoke emanating from a certain someone, who is miserable because he doesn't have any negative news to latch on to. But make no mistakes, he is waiting in the shadows and will be back the moment he sniffs a hiccup (Though it is expected in any project of this size) somewhere and will start with his 'I told you so', 'builder buyer banker nexus' and 'dilli door rants'
  • Land acquisition notice https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=2514855
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • yogiwaits8 months ago
      Great news, I am sure there is beautiful sunshine after this long dark tunnel.
  • How about this!
    CommentQuote
  • How about this !
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • pointer8 months ago
      no image loaded. Only a broken image icon
  • Will try again
    CommentQuote
  • There is a news item in a Newspaper mentioning the ongoing plans for the metro rail route along the divider in the DEW. Am trying to upload at clip, not succeeding!
    CommentQuote