A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19991 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • DTCP, Haryana looking into release of lands if found unviable or projects stuck.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear investors of AMB Group Selfie square, street, corporate , commercial, be alert , the cheque you give in the name of VS Realprojects pvt.ltd for Amb projects .Do U know VS realprojects pvt ltd company's address us fake ,watch this on you tubeh ttps://youtu.be/drhc9mjAcq8
    CommentQuote
  • Google maps still thinks that Basai ROB is closed hence while searching for alternate route it doesn't consider it.

You are requested to open Basai Rail Overbridge via this GPS link ( https://goo.gl/maps/XR36vHj14wo )
    and tap on ⛔ sign to report it as Opened for Public Use.

If everyone reports then Google Map will change the status of Basai ROB from Closed to Open.
    Photos:
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
  • Originally Posted by rohit_warren

Government is serious for last 10 years - but what is the outcome ? no change expected for a looooooooooong time

Then how come the flyover has been opened.
    How come the new flyovers are being constructed at such a rapid pace which was unheard of under the last government.
    You should come and see with open eyes - within 8 months a major portion of the works on a new 6 lane flyover in Gurgaon is already complete, and this is with running traffic around it.
    Just a few months more, and it will be seamless drive across on the entire NPR.
    KD side might take a bit longer to connect to NH8, but Delhi side is set to roll.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by samggn

How come the new flyovers are being constructed at such a rapid pace which was unheard of under the last government.
    You should come and see with open eyes - within 8 months a major portion of the works on a new 6 lane flyover in Gurgaon is already complete, and this is with running traffic around it.
    KD side might take a bit longer to connect to NH8, but Delhi side is set to roll.

das saal mai chale adhai kos

khus raho bhai
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • BINNAY1 years ago
      Na mama se to kana mama hi sahi
  • Originally Posted by samggn

Within few months? I wish it really happens as you said. But don't you think Delhi side connectivity via NPR is far fetched? Since I stay in Dxp area, it will greatly benefit me as well. However I am very skeptical even on 2 year time frame.
    CommentQuote
  • I am waiting for possession of my flat in 37 D . Occupation certificate was applied last year October 2016. Hoping for possession this month. Is this area livable? My flat is in NBCC GREEN VIEW.
    CommentQuote
  • Delhi side acquisition has just started. It will take at least 2 or 3 more months for the CALA to complete the process. May be a couple more if some politically connected guy appears. Aecom is yet to be present the DPR to nhai. Then financial closure and approval. Which means that tendering is at least 4-5 months. This is being optimistic. I am worries about the NPR, and quite excited about the developments, but I am also realistic. Basic connectivity might happen in 12-14 months, but proper NPR up to shiv murthi is nothing shorter than 24 months. Any sooner will be magical and done mind throwing a little treat at the Puri DG club. 😁
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • BRapria1 years ago
      ......So true, can't forget those quite farmhouses on the way. UER II till Shiv Murti is not a problem as its nicely running. Underpass work shall be over in next few months. Than the real work will start for Tunnel to Airport.....Min 2 years
  • Originally Posted by rohit_warren

das saal mai chale adhai kos

khus raho bhai

There is nothing stopping this area from developing now...I am not interested in what happenned 10 yrs back, I am looking at the present and what is happenning now. I don't live in the past.
    Fyi I never bought 10 yrs back, only once the construction of the road started. And that too keeping 2016-17 in mind for completion. Another year is no big deal to wait. I have bought with a 15yr horizon.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Bala2107
    Delhi side acquisition has just started. It will take at least 2 or 3 more months for the CALA to complete the process. May be a couple more if some politically connected guy appears. Aecom is yet to be present the DPR to nhai. Then financial closure and approval. Which means that tendering is at least 4-5 months. This is being optimistic. I am worries about the NPR, and quite excited about the developments, but I am also realistic. Basic connectivity might happen in 12-14 months, but proper NPR up to shiv murthi is nothing shorter than 24 months. Any sooner will be magical and done mind throwing a little treat at the Puri DG club. 😁

When the intent of the Government is there to complete this, then it becomes a different story. DPR is already with NHAI. Another presentation was done last month for it. Financial closure and approval will not take long. Design being finalised if its going to be a flyover or tunnel on the link road, since cost differences are there. To prevent things from holding up the development, its being divided into five segments. So even if one gets delayed for nay reason, the work on the others does not need to suffer. You will see a lot of work happening from end Aug. There will be connectivity to Delhi side lot sooner than what you are thinking.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • Bala21071 years ago
      well, what you say sounds good. Its just that we are never used to seeing such back to back developments ever in this country. There is always a timelag between each step that adds weeks and months to even a straightforward process. With something as complicated as land acquisition, its just very incredible. however, if DPR is already under the approval process, the main thing then is financial/budget approval. so I think if the first earth movers on the Delhi side arrives even by Diwali this year, we will be lucky. thanks for your updates, keeps us a little excited always.
  • Originally Posted by Bala2107
    Delhi side acquisition has just started. It will take at least 2 or 3 more months for the CALA to complete the process. May be a couple more if some politically connected guy appears. Aecom is yet to be present the DPR to nhai. Then financial closure and approval. Which means that tendering is at least 4-5 months. This is being optimistic. I am worries about the NPR, and quite excited about the developments, but I am also realistic. Basic connectivity might happen in 12-14 months, but proper NPR up to shiv murthi is nothing shorter than 24 months. Any sooner will be magical and done mind throwing a little treat at the Puri DG club. 😁

I totally agree that expecting it to start under 24 mths will be a miracle.
    But looking at the speed of the flyover and underpass work daily on iffco chowk, etc, this govt can make it possible if it wants to. Only spanner I think will be if land acquisition takes time
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • BRapria1 years ago
      Can't compare Iffco U turns work speed with NPR. NH8 is too much busy and crowded. Its all about government's intention. At the same time U turn planned 3 years back at ambiance mall is equally important but government want 100cr each from Ambiance and DLF.... they didn't agreed and nothing happening but just pain for daily commuters despite 16 lane road to sector 56.
  • Good news is ki NPR adhai kos chala to hai. And that too in the last one year which is the relevant time period and shows amazing promise for future

In contrast, Neharpar adhai kos piche chala gaya hai with rates falling since 2013 (Attached rate trend chart ). pehle to paisa nahin hi tha, ab aur nahin hai.

a Cr property in Neharpar in 2013 is worth 90 lacs now. Add the inflation effect and value destruction is even more - That 1 cr is worth 69 lacs now after inflation adjustment (Using CII adjustment)

Its easy to understand Neharpar walon ka frustration
    Photos:
    CommentQuote
    4 Comments
    • faridabadfan1 years ago
      I am staying in Faridabad Sector 88 neharpar since last 6 months. There are issues for sure and at times frustrating also :( . Every new development passes through that pain in some way or other.
      From an investment point of view all micro markets in NCR has seen similar wealth erosion ,, typically in the range of 10 to 20% in mid rage and up to 30% in luxury segment.
      From an end user point of view, the basics are right. Very good schools in vicinity, 2 large hospitals under development, basic retail in every society.
  • why are we comparing NPR and neharpar...It is like comparing CP and meerat...deosnt deserve to be compared !
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kundkuma
    why are we comparing NPR and neharpar...It is like comparing CP and meerat...deosnt deserve to be compared !

Are you saying that dew is equivalent to CP? Are you out of your mind ..LOL :p !!

DEW is a remote area, while Neharpar enjoys it's perfect location and connectivity with other parts of ncr like noida..

Proposed FNG expressway will connect Noida,Gr. Noida & Gr. Faridabad while Gurgaon is already connected via Gwaal pahari Road, makes it a perfect location

...Affordable homes, green and Clean environment, Good roads & Infra( which Gurgaon lacks) ,less crime rates, what more you expect from an ideal city to live with family..

While we already knew that Dwarka already has topped the charts of Water Scarcity , so you can expect the same Water Miracle at DEW in merely next 5-7 years, Neharpar on other hand is ecologically very sound and self sufficient township surrounded by River Yamuna on one side and getting connectivity improved by both Rail & Road to Noida making it the best connected area in next few months..

Places like Meerut can't be compared with DEW, at least they have real roads and Don't need Google maps to find roads !! :-)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by futuristic 7

Are you saying that dew is equivalent to CP? Are you out of your mind ..LOL :p !!

DEW is a remote area, while Neharpar enjoys it's perfect location and connectivity with other parts of ncr like noida..

Proposed FNG expressway will connect Noida,Gr. Noida & Gr. Faridabad while Gurgaon is already connected via Gwaal pahari Road, makes it a perfect location

...Affordable homes, green and Clean environment, Good roads & Infra( which Gurgaon lacks) ,less crime rates, what more you expect from an ideal city to live with family..

While we already knew that Dwarka already has topped the charts of Water Scarcity , so you can expect the same Water Miracle at DEW in merely next 5-7 years, Neharpar on other hand is ecologically very sound and self sufficient township surrounded by River Yamuna on one side and getting connectivity improved by both Rail & Road to Noida making it the best connected area in next few months..

Places like Meerut can't be compared with DEW, at least they have real roads and Don't need Google maps to find roads !! :-)

WELL.... THIS IS WHAT WE GET TO READ WHEN WE KEEP COMPARING THE IRRELEVANT AREAS.

LET's FOCUS ON NPR ONLY.
    CommentQuote