A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19768 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Everything is voluntarily. There r entity who support our cause directly or in directly even not being a member. Till now no such issue was raised, if someone is willing to give a reduced figure, we can surely discuss. As it's a formal association, we needed to put a figure for membership for home buyers, so 500 rs. Membership fee will also bring seriousness to matter.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • RAMRATAN745 months ago
      People in INDIA are used to Everything "FREE"

Really appreciate your Undying Spirit and Work Gaurav.

People after many years will remember, how it takes one MAN, to take on Political / Land Mafia to get the DEW and help 1000s realise their dream home.
  • kkapoor81 Sahab, No body's is forcing to join the group. You are talking 90,000 family's only 168 people's contributed rest sleeping and arguing and questioning like you instead coming out to support. All this new developments you are seeing happening because of this group where core members working hard day and night.
    As member
    gauravprakas,explained above about writ case filed in PHHC and Dharna in jantar mantar and lot's of other activity which we don't come and discuss on iref everyday, it cost money.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • kkapoor815 months ago
      Dear K....a
      Let me tell you that today I wanted to join the association but unfortunately the first step to join was to pay a minimum amount of Rs 500. I don't understand the logic of payment with joining the group. Furthermore, it is your own words that till date only 168 members have joined, don't you think that introspection is required for such a poor response. Let me clarify that I am not against becoming member of association or don't want to spread any negativity. My only apprehension is that demanding money to join the association should not be mandatory. And the last thing is that you don't need to justify the hard efforts put by people for the early completion of dwarka expressway.
  • Guys, can we move ahead and not make this a platform for promoting any Association ?

Links to any Commercial Welfare Associations are not allowed . If anybody comes across such links, please report or PM me .
    CommentQuote
    3 Comments
    • kkapoor815 months ago
      MANOJa
      I have no problem, if you delete my comment.

RAMRATAN74 bhaiya
      Unfortunately you are a kind a person who try to find negative point in everything. Also, it seems that you don't understand english language. My only apprehension is that demanding money to join the association should not be mandatory. so better first you request someone to translate this for you (in the language which you understand) then only you should comment.
  • Btw.. NPR has been allotted a NH number.. as NH248BB
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • RAMRATAN745 months ago
      Things Are moving Slowly in the Right Direction.

Congratulations to Team. (not naming due to IREF Rules) :)
  • RS 15,000-CR COMPENSATION FOR LAND ACQUISITION
    Govt to sell HUDA assets, raise loans

Tribune News Service Chandigarh, April 7, 2017 A day after Haryana was rapped for failure to pay Rs 15,000 crore as compensation after acquiring “thousands of acres”, the state has claimed that resources are being arranged either through loans or by formulating a plan to sell HUDA properties. As the issue came up for resumed hearing, Haryana Advocate-General BR Mahajan told the Bench of Justice Rajesh Bindal and Justice Harinder Singh Sidhu that a definite plan would be submitted to the court on the next date of hearing “as to how the state proposes to clear the compensation payable to the landowners, whose land has been acquired”. The High Court had earlier asked the state to furnish information on account head having or likely to have Rs 15,000 crore. “As the land was acquired by the state and not HUDA, the respondents are directed to furnish information about the account head of the state in which Rs 15,000 crore is lying or is likely to be received in near future for utilisation or disbursement to the landowners. “On failure, this court may have to take drastic steps to ensure payment of compensation to the landowners,” the Bench had ruled. The Bench had earlier observed that the stand taken by Haryana and other respondents on a previous date of hearing was that the bank accounts of HUDA in Punjab National Bank and HDFC Bank had already been attached by the executing courts in different cases where compensation was not paid. The estimated amount payable by HUDA on account of compensation was about Rs 15,000 crore. The Bench was told that HUDA was trying to raise a loan from banks to pay the compensation.

CommentQuote
  • Don't force HUDA to pay farmers, HC tells local courts
    Ajay Sura| TNN | Updated: Jun 4, 2017, 10.17 AM IST

CHANDIGARH: Giving some respite to the Haryana Urban Development Authority(Huda), which is facing severe financial crunch and has liabilities of hundreds of crores of rupees towards landowners, the Punjab and Haryana high court has asked the subordinates courts in Haryana not to take any coercive steps against the agency for recovery of compensation amount till further orders.

Huda has a liability of around Rs 15,000 crore to be paid to farmers across the state in lieu of acquisition of their land for development of various sectors/projects.

Further revoking the attachment of different bank accounts of Huda, which were attached on account of execution petitions filed by landowners for compensation, HC has clarified that the authority shall be entitled to utilize that amount for the purpose of payment of compensation to the landowners.

The orders are huge relief for Huda, as in 127 execution petitions filed before various courts in Haryana, all its bank accounts, except the accounts from which the salary was being disbursed, were attached. Even the landowners in those cases have already been paid the compensation due to them, however, the attachment has not been revoked and a sum of Rs 225 crore is lying in those accounts.

In around 65 cases, the executing courts had issued bailable/non-bailable warrants for arrest of Huda chief administrator (CA) and in around 272 cases, personal appearance of the officers of the agency at different levels have been directed.

In its orders, passed on Friday, HC, however, has made it clear that a sum of Rs 1,500 crore, which shall be disbursed to Huda by the Canara Bank, shall be paid to the landowners within 15 days.

The court has also directed Huda to prepare and upload an additional priority/seniority list for payment of compensation to the landowners, and disburse the money accordingly except where any court order has already been passed and is to be complied with.

Observing that a sum of Rs 9,098 crore are to be spent by Huda for carrying out external development in the areas where licences have been granted, the HC has asked the department of town and country planning Haryana to file affidavit stating as to why the aforesaid amount of EDC, which may have been recovered by the department, is not being disbursed to Huda.

Division bench comprising Justice Rajesh Bindal and Justice Sneh Prashar has passed these orders while hearing a bunch of petitions alleging delay in compensation. Huda had acquired thousands of acres owned by the landowners in the state in the past but failed to pay the compensation.

During the hearing of the case on Friday, Huda CA Vikas Gupta informed the court that a sanction of loan of Rs 1,500 crore has been received from Canara Bank and likely to be disbursed within 7-10 days. It was also stated that Huda has decided to float a loan of Rs 5,000 crore within next three months and the same would be utilized for disbursement to the landowners as compensation on account of the acquisition of land.
    CommentQuote
  • DTCP, Haryana looking into release of lands if found unviable or projects stuck.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear investors of AMB Group Selfie square, street, corporate , commercial, be alert , the cheque you give in the name of VS Realprojects pvt.ltd for Amb projects .Do U know VS realprojects pvt ltd company's address us fake ,watch this on you tubeh ttps://youtu.be/drhc9mjAcq8
    CommentQuote
  • Google maps still thinks that Basai ROB is closed hence while searching for alternate route it doesn't consider it.

You are requested to open Basai Rail Overbridge via this GPS link ( https://goo.gl/maps/XR36vHj14wo )
    and tap on ⛔ sign to report it as Opened for Public Use.

If everyone reports then Google Map will change the status of Basai ROB from Closed to Open.
    Photos:
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
  • Originally Posted by rohit_warren

Government is serious for last 10 years - but what is the outcome ? no change expected for a looooooooooong time

Then how come the flyover has been opened.
    How come the new flyovers are being constructed at such a rapid pace which was unheard of under the last government.
    You should come and see with open eyes - within 8 months a major portion of the works on a new 6 lane flyover in Gurgaon is already complete, and this is with running traffic around it.
    Just a few months more, and it will be seamless drive across on the entire NPR.
    KD side might take a bit longer to connect to NH8, but Delhi side is set to roll.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by samggn

How come the new flyovers are being constructed at such a rapid pace which was unheard of under the last government.
    You should come and see with open eyes - within 8 months a major portion of the works on a new 6 lane flyover in Gurgaon is already complete, and this is with running traffic around it.
    KD side might take a bit longer to connect to NH8, but Delhi side is set to roll.

das saal mai chale adhai kos

khus raho bhai
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • BINNAY5 months ago
      Na mama se to kana mama hi sahi
  • Originally Posted by samggn

Within few months? I wish it really happens as you said. But don't you think Delhi side connectivity via NPR is far fetched? Since I stay in Dxp area, it will greatly benefit me as well. However I am very skeptical even on 2 year time frame.
    CommentQuote
  • I am waiting for possession of my flat in 37 D . Occupation certificate was applied last year October 2016. Hoping for possession this month. Is this area livable? My flat is in NBCC GREEN VIEW.
    CommentQuote
  • Delhi side acquisition has just started. It will take at least 2 or 3 more months for the CALA to complete the process. May be a couple more if some politically connected guy appears. Aecom is yet to be present the DPR to nhai. Then financial closure and approval. Which means that tendering is at least 4-5 months. This is being optimistic. I am worries about the NPR, and quite excited about the developments, but I am also realistic. Basic connectivity might happen in 12-14 months, but proper NPR up to shiv murthi is nothing shorter than 24 months. Any sooner will be magical and done mind throwing a little treat at the Puri DG club. 😁
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • BRapria5 months ago
      ......So true, can't forget those quite farmhouses on the way. UER II till Shiv Murti is not a problem as its nicely running. Underpass work shall be over in next few months. Than the real work will start for Tunnel to Airport.....Min 2 years
  • Originally Posted by rohit_warren

das saal mai chale adhai kos

khus raho bhai

There is nothing stopping this area from developing now...I am not interested in what happenned 10 yrs back, I am looking at the present and what is happenning now. I don't live in the past.
    Fyi I never bought 10 yrs back, only once the construction of the road started. And that too keeping 2016-17 in mind for completion. Another year is no big deal to wait. I have bought with a 15yr horizon.
    CommentQuote