Collapse

NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 1 hour ago
21734 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

TOI news shared by Ulti is actually very positive. This brings area in limelight again and will speed up things for development!

Comment

Originally posted by Harmits View Post
      TOI news shared by Ulti is actually very positive. This brings area in limelight again and will speed up things for development!
      Yes- With some possessions coming up 2015. There will be multiple candlemarch if things do not improve. Its only better for end users. It puts pressure on both the government for DEW and other infra, and the builders to build internal roads and hence sell inventories.

Comment

Originally posted by JASA8bYR View Post
        We'll in this same article (in the paper version)there is a blow out stating the following

A petition against relocation of homes along the proposed highway was filed in 2008 by Palam Vihar resident Devashish Chakravarty in the P&H court.

Is that u Mr Chakri ?
        In whatever names you are happy may called me...Chakarvarti, litigants, lawyer.....etc......

I don't mind since its doesn't going to affect my identity.....BUT STILL

DWARAKA EXPRESSWAY KE LIYE DELHI ABHI BAHUT DOOR HAIN......

Please also check HT gurgaon in this paper recent verdict of HC for SPR case could also be a reference.

मकड़ी का जाल और बिल्ली का वार कभी खाली नहीं जाता
        Last edited by ultichakri; February 6 2015, 10:18 AM.
        Sab 99 ka fer hain............

Comment

NPR (Northern Peripheral Road)/ Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon updates

Originally posted by Bauji View Post
          Yes- With some possessions coming up 2015. There will be multiple candlemarch if things do not improve. Its only better for end users. It puts pressure on both the government for DEW and other infra, and the builders to build internal roads and hence sell inventories.

Agree

When people start living the area, things will start falling in place

Good news shared by Ulti, even if his intentions were not positive (as usual)
          Last edited by ashu_sharmaa; February 6 2015, 11:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ultichakri View Post
            GURGAON: After moving into his new apartment in a prominent society along Dwarka expressway, J Rathee, a textile consultant, hoped he would be able to save some of his earnings that he had earlier been using to pay high rentals. But soon after, he realized he was caught in an awkward situation. The area lacked basic amenities like power and water. The less said about road connectivity the better. It was as if the entire area off the highway was a haphazard jungle of highrises, with no approach roads to reach them.

"I was paying Rs 30,000 rent for a flat in Sector 46, Gurgaon. After I got possession of my flat in Sector 109 along the expressway, I moved in to save the rent amount, which I hoped would ease my burden of paying the hefty monthly EMI for the flat," he said.

Rathee is not the only one. Over a dozen families, who have moved in into their own flats in this recently completed project, are now blaming the government and developer for the area's perennial power and water crisis.

HUDA administrator Anita Yadav said, "It is not HUDA but builders who were issued licences for particular sectors, who are responsible for developing internal roads and other amenities in most new sectors. In a few, though, we are yet to complete land acquisition for development, but we're working on it. I recently held a review meeting on this to speed things up."

Dwarka e-way residents in limbo - The Times of India
            Yes,,,,,
            This is the Fact of A New Area,,,,
            I remember We shifted From G.K Part 1 To Rohini in 1994...
            We brothers some times Used to cry Remembring Beautiful days And Royalty
            Living in GK1...
            THERE WAS NO Basic Facilities in Rohini That Time,,,,, No Street Lights,No Drinking Water, No Direct Electricity,, For Almost 1 year we Got Electricity From A DG.
            From Madhuban Chowk There Were No Proper Roads,,We used to Drive Our Scooter Via Kuchha Pukka Road...
            Thats the Story of each Newly Developed Area
            But Now You See,,,,
            Come and watch And Compare Rohini With any Posh Area of Delhi.
            Last edited by sunnyj; February 7 2015, 09:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sunnyj View Post
              Yes,,,,,
              This is the Fact of A New Area,,,,
              I remember We shifted From G.K Part 1 To Rohini in 1994...
              We brothers some times Used to cry Remembring Beautiful days And Royalty
              Living in GK1...
              THERE WAS NO Basic Facalities in Rohini That Time,,,,, No Street Lights,No Drinking Water, No Direct Electricity,, For Almost 1 year we Got Electricity From A DG.
              From Madhban Chowk There Were No Proper Roads,,We used to Drive Our Scooter Via Kuchha Pukka Road...
              Thats the Story of each Newly Developed Area
              But Now You See,,,,
              Come and watch And Compare Rohini With any Posh Area of Delhi.
              I have seen Rohini when there were farms and vegetables were grown. No transport, no road, practically nothing was there. As you have rightly stated, apartments in reputable societies with area of ~1200 sq ft are around 1.5+ crores, which were around INRs 3 Lakhs, when these were handed over.
              Remember, Rome was not built in a day!

Have patience and things will happen. Remember when develop happens, appreciation (if someone is looking for this) happens in exponential manner.

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by JASA8bYR View Post
                We'll in this same article (in the paper version)there is a blow out stating the following

A petition against relocation of homes along the proposed highway was filed in 2008 by Palam Vihar resident Devashish Chakravarty in the P&H court.

Is that u Mr Chakri ?
                Sir,
                You are right, otherwise why some body will waste is time without any agenda.
                He is not investor or enduser.

Comment

Ulti bhai,

This could be great news as now residents who started living are challenging the government and huda administration about the performance. In 2015 there may more such news which will pressurise Government.

I think movement has started now and things will change but surely not over night.

Originally posted by ultichakri View Post
                  GURGAON: After moving into his new apartment in a prominent society along Dwarka expressway, J Rathee, a textile consultant, hoped he would be able to save some of his earnings that he had earlier been using to pay high rentals. But soon after, he realized he was caught in an awkward situation. The area lacked basic amenities like power and water. The less said about road connectivity the better. It was as if the entire area off the highway was a haphazard jungle of highrises, with no approach roads to reach them.

"I was paying Rs 30,000 rent for a flat in Sector 46, Gurgaon. After I got possession of my flat in Sector 109 along the expressway, I moved in to save the rent amount, which I hoped would ease my burden of paying the hefty monthly EMI for the flat," he said.

Rathee is not the only one. Over a dozen families, who have moved in into their own flats in this recently completed project, are now blaming the government and developer for the area's perennial power and water crisis.

Arrangements made by respective developers for subsidized power supply through gen-sets and water through private tankers have done little to ameliorate the sense of helplessness among residents.

Another new settler, S S , a retired government official who moved to his apartment a couple of months back, says, "We are living in a place which has hundreds of high-rise buildings, thousands of flats, but no roads. It seems investors and homebuyers have been tricked into this by developers while the state government is not serious about developing the new sectors," he said.

The 18-km long Northern Peripheral Road, also known as Dwarka expressway, is being developed as an alternative link between Delhi and Gurgaon.

In areas already developed, it houses around 100 societies with approximately 35,000 flats of various sizes. Work on the link road, though, remains stalled for the last few years due to litigations over land acquisition. As a result, average price of economy projects still hover around Rs 6,000 per sq ft, the same as in 2012. All major real estate players, including Tata Housing, Raheja Group, Tulip, Ramprastha, Chintels, BPTP, CHD and M3M, have projects in this area.

The expressway may be stuck in litigation, but at least internal sector roads, water and power infrastructure should have been readied by the development agency by now, said . "Imagine our plight, having spent most of our earnings to buy apartments here where there are no basic amenities. One can get a true sense of our situation from the fact that relatives and friends do not visit us because of these issues," he added.

President of the National Real Estate Development Council, Navin Raheja, who is also the Raheja Builders CMD, said, "It is unfortunate residents are facing problems due to non-completion of the expressway. We're hopeful the state government will speed up proceedings so that infrastructure can be developed for residents."

HUDA administrator Anita Yadav said, "It is not HUDA but builders who were issued licences for particular sectors, who are responsible for developing internal roads and other amenities in most new sectors. In a few, though, we are yet to complete land acquisition for development, but we're working on it. I recently held a review meeting on this to speed things up."

Dwarka e-way residents in limbo - The Times of India

Comment

Heard CM assures for reasonable compensation to out sees.
                    Looks some kind of settlement has been done with NPV.Now CM got involved in this issue,hope thinks will get resolved now.

Comment

It seems the highly positive news that now new Govt. CM is involved in resolution of NPR.

- Litigants are approaching CM not HUDA (CM is kind of Boss of Huda).

- More than legal it is now political issue as Govt. needs to fix Registry and POA cases.

- Legally it is not possible to give anything to POA cases. (Hon. court will consider only Registry cases).

- Next date is on 18-Feb-15 which is around one week away.

- CM has not made any commitment but assurances to get it expedite the resolution.

- Equal size plots practically would be out of question as Acquiring land (On Papers)is Agricuture land and compensation land would be residential plot (HUDA Allotment). Understand the difference is that by this logic in future Govt. acquiring agriculture land would be required to give equal size big fields in Huda sectors :-)

- Equal size might be true only for smaller plots say 200-300 sq yard. (Even practical)

Overall now it is near to reaching the final resolution for NPR end users, investors, litigants.

Lets wait and see near future developments!
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by er.harjinder; February 8 2015, 08:29 AM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X