A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
Reply
19897 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Bala2107
    Originally Posted by Harmits
    No activity on this thread for last many days...anyone please comment on the progress...
    Delhi side Dewy Constrct
    Ha ha ha ha

    The land acquisition is not yet complete yet eye wash by the gov by floating tender

    it's always putting cart before the horse



    nahi banega d eway abhi bahut time hai
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohit_warren
    Originally Posted by Bala2107
    Originally Posted by Harmits
    No activity on this thread for last many days...anyone please comment on the progress...
    Delhi side Dewy Constrct
    Ha ha ha ha

    The land acquisition is not yet complete yet eye wash by the gov by floating tender

    it's always putting cart before the horse



    nahi banega d eway abhi bahut time hai
    HUDA, through their actions, is working overtime, it seems, to prove your point right.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Tiger1
    Originally Posted by rohit_warren
    Originally Posted by Bala2107
    Originally Posted by Harmits
    No activity on this thread for last many days...anyone please comment on the progress...
    Delhi side Dewy Constrct
    Ha ha ha ha

    The land acquisition is not yet complete yet eye wash by the gov by floating tender

    it's always putting cart before the horse



    nahi banega d eway abhi bahut time hai
    HUDA, through their actions, is working overtime, it seems, to prove your point right.
    Working for last 10 years and what is the result ?

    going through a circle over and over again !!!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohit_warren
    Originally Posted by Tiger1
    Originally Posted by rohit_warren
    Originally Posted by Bala2107
    Originally Posted by Harmits
    No activity on this thread for last many days...anyone please comment on the progress...
    Delhi side Dewy Constrct
    Ha ha ha ha

    The land acquisition is not yet complete yet eye wash by the gov by floating tender

    it's always putting cart before the horse



    nahi banega d eway abhi bahut time hai
    HUDA, through their actions, is working overtime, it seems, to prove your point right.
    Working for last 10 years and what is the result ?

    going through a circle over and over again !!!!!!


    Rohit you just need to Wait for 15-20 years,Dew will turn into reality soon .Its a big project ,Need some time ,Cant be compared with any other part of NCR.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by futuristic 7
    Originally Posted by rohit_warren
    Originally Posted by Tiger1
    Originally Posted by rohit_warren
    Originally Posted by Bala2107
    Originally Posted by Harmits
    No activity on this thread for last many days...anyone please comment on the progress...
    Delhi side Dewy Constrct
    Ha ha ha ha

    The land acquisition is not yet complete yet eye wash by the gov by floating tender

    it's always putting cart before the horse



    nahi banega d eway abhi bahut time hai
    HUDA, through their actions, is working overtime, it seems, to prove your point right.
    Working for last 10 years and what is the result ?

    going through a circle over and over again !!!!!!


    Rohit you just need to Wait for 15-20 years,Dew will turn into reality soon .Its a big project ,Need some time ,Cant be compared with any other part of NCR.
    15-20 years come come , really tell the truth you mean 150 -200 years

    please I mean we must not hide from the truth
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • Tiger17 months ago
      Does anybody know if Courts are going to give their verdict on DEW in the near future.
  • I am coming to take possession of my flat in Sector 109. I don't live in NCR so can friends in this forum advise me if it would be possible to live and commute from Sector 109?
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • eyeopener7 months ago
      More than 10000 families are living in the sector 109 and 110 and near by areas.

      I hope this answers your question.
  • Decision on NPR oustees’ issue after Diwali:
    The Punjab and Haryana high court will pronounce its final verdict on the NPR oustees on October 23


    The Haryana urban development authority (Huda) said Punjab and Haryana high court will pronounce the final verdict on the issue concerning the NPR oustees after Diwali. The hearing on a plea filed by the evictees is complete and all eyes are now on the court.

    The court will pronounce its judgment on October 23. It is hoped that the court judgment will pave the way for the resolution of the prickly issue that has been holding up construction of the Northern Peripheral Road (NPR), also known as Dwarka Expressway, which is touted as Gurgaon’s lifeline.

    The oustees, over time, have filed cases at multiple courts against the Huda, voicing displeasure over the compensation package in the event of acquisition of their lands for various road projects across the city.

    The NPR, now under the National Highways Authority of India (NHAI), is one of the major infrastructure projects of Gurgaon that has been mired in litigations for the last five years. A portion of road less than 2km is incomplete, as the oustees moved court against the Huda.

    Yashpal Yadav, administrator Huda, said,“The authority has submitted its response to the special bench of the court hearing the matter. Now, the hearing s complete and the court has reserved its judgment. The bench will sit on October 23 and we expect a final decision in this case. It is hoped that a solution of the oustees’ issue will mark a breakthrough in litigation battles that are holding up NPR and other key road projects in the city.”

    Earlier, on September 18, the high court had merged all cases of oustees whose lands were acquired by the Huda in Gurgaon for development of roads and sectors over the last five six years.

    Read I Gurgaon: Jinxed Dwarka Expressway project hits fresh hurdle

    According to a top Huda official, more than 1,000 oustees had moved high court seeking judicial intervention on various grounds.

    Besides NPR, other road projects such as Southern Peripheral Road (SPR) and the Central Peripheral Road (CPR) projects all stuck in litigation delaying their completion.

    According to Huda, oustees are liable for compensation only if they are bonafide land purchasers. This means that only the owners having the original land deed papers, as opposed to general or special power of attorney, will be considered for compensation. However, most of the oustees who moved courts are SPA and GPA holders.



    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nauti9
    Decision on NPR oustees’ issue after Diwali:
    The Punjab and Haryana high court will pronounce its final verdict on the NPR oustees on October 23


    The Haryana urban development authority (Huda) said Punjab and Haryana high court will pronounce the final verdict on the issue concerning the NPR oustees after Diwali. The hearing on a plea filed by the evictees is complete and all eyes are now on the court.

    The court will pronounce its judgment on October 23. It is hoped that the court judgment will pave the way for the resolution of the prickly issue that has been holding up construction of the Northern Peripheral Road (NPR), also known as Dwarka Expressway, which is touted as Gurgaon’s lifeline.

    The oustees, over time, have filed cases at multiple courts against the Huda, voicing displeasure over the compensation package in the event of acquisition of their lands for various road projects across the city.

    The NPR, now under the National Highways Authority of India (NHAI), is one of the major infrastructure projects of Gurgaon that has been mired in litigations for the last five years. A portion of road less than 2km is incomplete, as the oustees moved court against the Huda.

    Yashpal Yadav, administrator Huda, said,“The authority has submitted its response to the special bench of the court hearing the matter. Now, the hearing s complete and the court has reserved its judgment. The bench will sit on October 23 and we expect a final decision in this case. It is hoped that a solution of the oustees’ issue will mark a breakthrough in litigation battles that are holding up NPR and other key road projects in the city.”

    Earlier, on September 18, the high court had merged all cases of oustees whose lands were acquired by the Huda in Gurgaon for development of roads and sectors over the last five six years.

    Read I Gurgaon: Jinxed Dwarka Expressway project hits fresh hurdle

    According to a top Huda official, more than 1,000 oustees had moved high court seeking judicial intervention on various grounds.

    Besides NPR, other road projects such as Southern Peripheral Road (SPR) and the Central Peripheral Road (CPR) projects all stuck in litigation delaying their completion.

    According to Huda, oustees are liable for compensation only if they are bonafide land purchasers. This means that only the owners having the original land deed papers, as opposed to general or special power of attorney, will be considered for compensation. However, most of the oustees who moved courts are SPA and GPA holders.



    Eagerly awaiting the Court verdict. Hopefully, it is final at the level of PHHC.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
  • Anyone has news about the Court verdict that was to be out today (23 October)?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Rohit1975
    Originally Posted by shilac
    Anyone has news about the Court verdict that was to be out today (23 October)?
    I give you one guess — and it begins with post and ends with poned
    The court will Pronounce the judgement before oct-31-17.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Khalsa
    Originally Posted by Rohit1975
    Originally Posted by shilac
    Anyone has news about the Court verdict that was to be out today (23 October)?
    I give you one guess — and it begins with post and ends with poned
    The court will Pronounce the judgement before oct-31-17.
    Not bad.
    CommentQuote
  • Since the project is under NHAI, something concrete should happen now.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • nauti96 months ago
      UMEED PAR DUNIA KAYUM HAI
  • Dwarka e-way sectors seek Metro link Shubhra Pant| TNN | Oct 29, 2017, 07:15 IST Representative Image

    GURGAON: Residents living in sectors along Dwarka Expressway have pitched for a full-length Metro corridor, stretching up to Dwarka Sector 21 — one of the two routes being considered for the proposed Yellow line extension.

    In their petitions to GMDA, the residents and homebuyers have demanded Metro stations along the Dwarka expressway, favouring the longer route, for the convenience of thousands of people who are living in or will move into the new sectors along the thoroughfare.

    The state government, through GMDA, has sought suggestions from residents of the city on the two possible routes suggested by DMRC recently. While one route is a 12km line from Huda City Centre, currently the terminal station on the Yellow line, to Gurgaon railway station, the other is a full-length corridor right up to Dwarka Sector 21, where DMRC's Blue and Airport Express lines converge.

    The second one is a 27km route that also starts at Huda City Centre, turns into the NH-8 at Hero Honda Chowk via Subhash Chowk, heads towards Gurgaon railway station and goes up to Dwarka.

    "Around 90,000 people will be living in the new sectors (81 to 115) along the Dwarka e-way in coming days. We are in favour of the longer route as it will cover a larger part of old as well as new Gurgaon, besides connecting Hero Honda Chowk and Huda City Centre with Dwarka Sector 21 and Delhi airport," said Gaurav Prakash, one of the homebuyers and member of Dwarka Expressway Homebuyers' Association.

    In its petition to GMDA, the homebuyers' association has also requested for adequate parking at the proposed Metro stations (along the longer route) at Hero Honda Chowk, Sector 37 and Sector 111 for the convenience of commuters. The association members have submitted around 300 applications in this regard. "If GMDA is serious about resolving traffic issues in Gurgaon, it must consider the Metro route up to Dwarka Sector 21," said Pradip Rahi, another homebuyer.
    Earlier, V Umashankar, additional CEO, GMDA, said the authorities would take a call on the route after taking residents' suggestions into account.









    https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/gurgaon/dwarka-e-way-sectors-seek-metro-link/articleshow/61312970.cms

    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Dwarka e-way sectors seek Metro link Shubhra Pant| TNN | Oct 29, 2017, 07:15 IST Representative Image

    GURGAON: Residents living in sectors along Dwarka Expressway have pitched for a full-length Metro corridor, stretching up to Dwarka Sector 21 — one of the two routes being considered for the proposed Yellow line extension.

    In their petitions to GMDA, the residents and homebuyers have demanded Metro stations along the Dwarka expressway, favouring the longer route, for the convenience of thousands of people who are living in or will move into the new sectors along the thoroughfare.

    The state government, through GMDA, has sought suggestions from residents of the city on the two possible routes suggested by DMRC recently. While one route is a 12km line from Huda City Centre, currently the terminal station on the Yellow line, to Gurgaon railway station, the other is a full-length corridor right up to Dwarka Sector 21, where DMRC's Blue and Airport Express lines converge.

    The second one is a 27km route that also starts at Huda City Centre, turns into the NH-8 at Hero Honda Chowk via Subhash Chowk, heads towards Gurgaon railway station and goes up to Dwarka.

    "Around 90,000 people will be living in the new sectors (81 to 115) along the Dwarka e-way in coming days. We are in favour of the longer route as it will cover a larger part of old as well as new Gurgaon, besides connecting Hero Honda Chowk and Huda City Centre with Dwarka Sector 21 and Delhi airport," said Gaurav Prakash, one of the homebuyers and member of Dwarka Expressway Homebuyers' Association.

    In its petition to GMDA, the homebuyers' association has also requested for adequate parking at the proposed Metro stations (along the longer route) at Hero Honda Chowk, Sector 37 and Sector 111 for the convenience of commuters. The association members have submitted around 300 applications in this regard. "If GMDA is serious about resolving traffic issues in Gurgaon, it must consider the Metro route up to Dwarka Sector 21," said Pradip Rahi, another homebuyer.
    Earlier, V Umashankar, additional CEO, GMDA, said the authorities would take a call on the route after taking residents' suggestions into account.









    https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/gurgaon/dwarka-e-way-sectors-seek-metro-link/articleshow/61312970.cms

    It all sounds so sexy and beautiful .....but the question what comes first chicken or egg ? And as for funding really does the local government ever publish how this will be funded ?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi

    Has court pronounced any judgement on NPR ?


    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • Harmits6 months ago
      Irrespective of the judgement. For those have a house already and have invested their hard earned money in order to get an appreciation...you will have to wait for atleast 10 more years...by the time many of investors will clear/finish their loans..they would have already paid a huge amount of interest on the property price making the cost alteast 1.5/2 times as compared to the cost. recovering the same cost at the end of 10 years is not a great bargain i think...
      For those who have invested their hard earned money to live and can afford to bear the price increase due to interests etc... can continue to live...but don't expect a return anytime soon...The infra will take some time to get build and that is the only push for the property to see any appreciation...
      Sorry for the long post...i am an investor who has finally exited with a big loss ...keeping in mind that that i must avoid any future losses NOW!