Collapse

NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 48 minutes ago
21709 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Incomplete news and biased whereas litigants demanded realignment or re-planning of expressway. However, compensation if needed to exercise should at par to already submitted in court and appropriately conveyed in meeting.  Further this meeting was called by CM itself considering possibilties of HUDA's defeat in court case.

As far as POA cases are concerned than better to refer SC order of 2013. And it's just matter of correcting the title nothing else.
    Sab 99 ka fer hain............

Comment

We all know you will not accept this truth till the time we will drive on expressway above 100 Kmph..

Comment

ULTITIMES.com for correct n unbiased news...everything else is biased and lies........

Comment

Originally posted by ultichakri View Post
          Incomplete news and biased whereas litigants demanded realignment or re-planning of expressway. However, compensation if needed to exercise should at par to already submitted in court and appropriately conveyed in meeting.  Further this meeting was called by CM itself considering possibilties of HUDA's defeat in court case.

As far as POA cases are concerned than better to refer SC order of 2013. And it's just matter of correcting the title nothing else.
          Ultichakri,
          I have been a reader of this forum. I almost looks at this forum daily for something interesting related to NPR. Why? Because I have invested in this place.
          You will not find my comments anywhere but could not stop myself writing today. Looking at the discourse of your comments, I thought to share my observation and opinion.
          You have a very deep and profound stakes involved in NPR. And it is not about charity to help end users, but a vested interests. Guess is that it is somewhat related to Litigants. Your prime objective is to subvert any positive news and appreciation in NPR.
          There is intention of creating nuisance value which I leave it to for veterans in this forum to estimate.

Comment

NPR (Northern Peripheral Road)/ Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon updates

Debashish Chakravarty sahab ki to ulti lag li hai. I hope that govt resolves this soon, by way of settlement or tunnel/ elevation. I Am waiting to dish out my lokokti. My cruder version of 'lakshmiji baar baar darwaza nahin khatkhatati' . Something like bhagwan bar bar nahin dega, jyada bhav khaoge to thenga----or wait maybe - bhagwan araam se de raha hai to le lo, nahin to milega babaji ka ........
            Last edited by ashu_sharmaa; February 8 2015, 04:13 PM.

Comment

all -- I visited Dwarka Expressday today afternoon. It was very positive experience. I visited the disputed New Palam Vihar site as well and let me tell you, ground reality is that most of the houses that have come at that patch are mostly after year 2011 because when i visited that area in year 2010 , most of the area was quite barren. So lot of houses that have come up there , their owners knew about that the proposed alignment of D.E. and raised houses in collusion with DTP officials. So, honestly speaking , to some extent people are themselves responsible for their existing agony. Rather than wasting money on disbursing compensation, that amount can be used to either create an elevated road over the disputed portion or tunnel can be created underground . Except this patch, remaining road is one quite smooth path of development. In that way , the houses of existing plot holders and lot of money can be saved. It is an unbiased opinion so please dont take this to heart.

Comment

Originally posted by aktaurean View Post
                Ultichakri,
                I have been a reader of this forum. I almost looks at this forum daily for something interesting related to NPR. Why? Because I have invested in this place.
                You will not find my comments anywhere but could not stop myself writing today. Looking at the discourse of your comments, I thought to share my observation and opinion.
                You have a very deep and profound stakes involved in NPR. And it is not about charity to help end users, but a vested interests. Guess is that it is somewhat related to Litigants. Your prime objective is to subvert any positive news and appreciation in NPR.
                There is intention of creating nuisance value which I leave it to for veterans in this forum to estimate.
                This type of news I am hearing from past five years and why one side of version published creating suspect. However, I believe sooner or later you may get another version of news.  And please be remember new cases are filled and still in process of filling for already settled matter hence resolution not as easy as its looks.  

Further as far as demands are concerned than as informed to me there is consensus among outsees that  "Either it has to be paid or take away road from somewhere else."

Yes, You also are correct that I have stake on NPR but slightly different type. 

Further I really don't know who is CHAKARVARTY apart from Great Ashoka and Vikramaditya. 

Baki LAKSHMI MAIYA ki kirpa bahut hain uske  liye main kam se kam compensation ka mohtaaz nahin.
                Last edited by ultichakri; February 8 2015, 07:02 PM.

Comment

Chakaravarty Ji,
                  You think law works on litigants demands only ??
                  Always you write litigants demands realigment or replanning or they want same size plot,...also they want moon,sky etc etc.....

Just wait and see in few more dates this cases will be closed.You can't keep dragging the cases for years.
                  I want all litigants to get fair deals,but don't be greedy.
                  Last edited by Khalsa; February 8 2015, 08:41 PM.

Comment

CM called the meeting with outsees? ? Seems highly unlikely. Outsees would have approached CM as they do not see favorable outcome in high court.

Comment

Originally posted by Khalsa View Post
                      Chakaravarty Ji,
                      You think law works on litigants demands only ??
                      Always you write litigants demands realigment or replanning or they want same size plot,...also they want moon,sky etc etc.....

Just wait and see in few more dates this cases will be closed.You can't keep dragging the cases for years.
                      I want all litigants to get fair deals,but don't be greedy.
                      Singh Sahab,

Of-course case is going to close since acquisition is liable to lapse after completion of 5 years period and already notified to learned counsel of respondents by Honable PHHC.   

Matter is now crystal clear that's the reason this urgent meeting called in Delhi (not Chandigarh).  

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X