Last updated: 12 hours ago
21871 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Originally posted by PhoenixRise View Post
    Ultichakri bhai,

What is this "Slightly different type" stake? Please clarify this.

I appreciate your knowledge of the law and that you play the role of devil's advocate very well. But please do clarify your link to DEW so I may understand your point of view better.

Thanks.
    Sir,

Naam pata chal gaya hai stake bhi pata chal jayega. Ideally if we would have known earlier it would have been better.

From no stake to slightly different stake. Looks like there is some movement in Dew, or is this newly bought property ulti bhai?

Thanks.

Comment

I went to I bulls centrum park sector 103 on Saturday to see my property. I drove from Sector 21 metro station along the nazafgarh drain through sultan farm and the 75 m road, it took me 20 minutes flat. The stretch connecting the Delhi-Nazafgarh with the 75 metre road is being black topped at good speed, likely to be completed in a week or so, although at this stage it is just 30-35 m wide. I returned to sector 21 via Bamnoli village and took me just about 15 minutes. Thus in my view the issue of dwarka connectivity to a great extent is resolved and can only improve in future. The opening of Bijwasan ROB will enhance direct connectivity to Dhaula Kuan in Delhi. As a future resident of Sector 103 I am least bothered about the DEW and so should be the case with other end users. I was also pleasantly surprised to see I bulls working fast on the project.

I am writing this post not to contest experienced veterans like ulti & rohit but to convince many end users like myself that to have faith in our decisions, ride out the current uncertainty and later on enjoy the benefits of staying in a beautiful location.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by chandel33 View Post
        I went to I bulls centrum park sector 103 on Saturday to see my property. I drove from Sector 21 metro station along the nazafgarh drain through sultan farm and the 75 m road, it took me 20 minutes flat. The stretch connecting the Delhi-Nazafgarh with the 75 metre road is being black topped at good speed, likely to be completed in a week or so, although at this stage it is just 30-35 m wide. I returned to sector 21 via Bamnoli village and took me just about 15 minutes. Thus in my view the issue of dwarka connectivity to a great extent is resolved and can only improve in future. The opening of Bijwasan ROB will enhance direct connectivity to Dhaula Kuan in Delhi. As a future resident of Sector 103 I am least bothered about the DEW and so should be the case with other end users. I was also pleasantly surprised to see I bulls working fast on the project.

I am writing this post not to contest experienced veterans like ulti & rohit but to convince many end users like myself that to have faith in our decisions, ride out the current uncertainty and later on enjoy the benefits of staying in a beautiful location.

Cheers
        Good To Know That This Stretch is is being black Carpeted Now...

Comment

Mr. Ultichakari's explanation sounds plausible (I am not confirming what he has said) as it is not everyday that a CM holds a meeting on such trivial issues as land acquisition, no matter how important a road is. If what he has written is true, then it appears that the issue has gained enough importance, for reasons already known to the litigants, that the CM had to be apprised of the development, and he, in his wisdom, might have thought to intervene. Now the issue would be resolved either way. But it is too prestigious a project that it can not have but a positive ending.

Comment

Originally posted by chandel33 View Post

Cheers
            Dear Mr Chandel,
            Thanks for the update on connectivity from Dwarka. Could you please elaborate a little bit more. From Dwarka 21 Sector there is a connectivity which is a very small single car road through jungle which lands on the Road from Kapashera to Najafgarh. Is it the same road or any other road which connects from Dwarka. Shall be grateful for your input. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by varundhamija View Post
              Sir,

Naam pata chal gaya hai stake bhi pata chal jayega. Ideally if we would have known earlier it would have been better.

From no stake to slightly different stake. Looks like there is some movement in Dew, or is this newly bought property ulti bhai?

Thanks.

It's very good to know that ultimately you got my name OOPS..... How do you get this technology. I believe whoever resemble CHAKRI with CHAKRVARTY must be employee of FBI decoding department in past. However, regretfully such a brilliant person why kicked out and now doing this job on forum. 
              Last edited by aktmtl; February 9 2015, 04:38 PM. Reason: removed religious lines..
              Sab 99 ka fer hain............

Comment

Originally posted by ultichakri View Post
                It's very good to know that ultimately you got my name OOPS..... How do you get this technology. I believe whoever resemble CHAKRI with CHAKRVARTY must be employee of FBI decoding department in past. However, regretfully such a brilliant person why kicked out and now doing this job on forum. 

As far as stake is concerned than of course I have and it's doesn't make any difference of what type though for hint I would like to quote line.  

सूरा सो पहचानीए जो लड़े दीन के हेत पुरजा  पुरजा कट मरे कबुह ना छाेडे खेत
                Great response. FBI deputed me to look at DEW developments and didn't kick me out. Thanks for your concern though.

The question remains unanswered. My stake is very clear, as I have projected on the forum in the past.

Comment

meanwhile: Haryana CM assures suitable compensation to NPR oustees

Comment

Stay On 150 mts Stalls Work On South Peripheral Road -

Comment

This news is good for sec 37
                      Attached Files

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X