Collapse

NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 18 hours ago
21871 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Sahi kaha... I write the obvious however people with malafide intention try to mar that obvious, 7 months since my first post about delay is not a small time frame.
    Look at the interest of 40 lakhs loans 33k * 7 approx 2.5 lakhs and still no positives.
    Come on guys cut your losses early.

Comment

Interest rate (assuming people are taking loans). 7 months time frame....Is this how you think of long term investments? Kisne banaya hai fund manager ?

Comment

Originally posted by ashu_sharmaa View Post
        Interest rate (assuming people are taking loans). 7 months time frame....Is this how you think of long term investments? Kisne banaya hai fund manager ?
        Ashu - also that argument of Rohit assumes that their flats are fully ready with OC's, registrations, fit outs and other liveability infrastructure and people are unable to shift in only due to the lack of the DWAY. If all this (litigation+rehabilitation+construction etc.) is happening during the construction time of the flats, how does this argument work. Lets assume that the Dway is complete with all amenities, lighting, sewage, water, etc. is ready today can the enduser shift ? no, because his flat is under construction..

For instance I have a similar situation in noida Jaypee greens on the expressway, where in am invested in Knights court, the area is fully connected with wide roads everything sparkling clean and ready, but my flat is under construction for the last 4 years and will take another 2 years. so the delay in dwarka expressway will start pinching our pockets only when all other liveability conditions are ready but for the road. till then we guys keep ourselves informed and amused with other good company on the forum, and share our excitements and frustrations, information and knowledge. and if possible steer clear of rumors and predictions
        Last edited by Bala2107; March 5 2015, 12:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bala2107 View Post
          Ashu - also that argument of Rohit assumes that their flats are fully ready with OC's and registrations and fit outs and people are unable to shift in due to the lack of the DWAY. If all this (litigation+rehabilitation+construction etc.) is happening during the construction time of the people flats, how does that work. Lets assume that the Dway is complete with all amenities, lighting, sewage, water, etc. is ready today can the enduser shift ? no, because his flat is under construction..

For instance I have a similar situation in noida Jaypee greens on the expressway, where in am invested in Knights court, the area is fully connected with wide roads everything sparkling clean and ready, but my flat is under construction for the last 4 years and will take another 2 years. so the delay in dwarka expressway will start pinching our pockets only when all other liveability conditions are ready but for the road. till then guys keep yourselves informed and amused with other good company on the forum, and share your excitements and frustrations, information and knowledge.
          Bala. Can't agree more

And besides the fact that there is not much wisdom at display by Mr Warren when these assumptions are made on every investors's behalf, there is a condescending attitude at display because the NPR investments are not fitting Mr Warren's investment criteria. And predictably it begets the condescending comments that is heaped on his own investments

All that is needed to be understood by Mr Warren is

> Your criteria only works in your world - There is a need to respect other's framework and decision making process as well
          > Basic human respect should be displayed -Implying that other people don't have common sense, are losers (Yes it was said in so many words by him till mods took it down), are dummies is not going to get him heard (He can forget being respected) on this forum

would love to keep this forum free of Nostradamuses of the world, and discuss facts, joys and frustrations grounded on reality and basic human respect
          Last edited by ashu_sharmaa; March 5 2015, 01:15 PM.

Comment

Last week I visited Delhi and among other things went to see the progress on my Chintels flat in sector 109. I took the road next to the airport (UER II I think its called) and went right up to the Najafgarh canal, then took a link road along the canal to connect to another road going all the way to Sector 9. The roads all the way were very good and the whole journey from the Shiv murti to Sector 109 took 20 mins. Guess this will come down to half the time once DEW is completed. But till then there is pretty good connectivity already.

Comment

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/c...w/46450228.cms

Comment

Originally posted by Bala2107 View Post
                Ashu - also that argument of Rohit assumes that their flats are fully ready with OC's, registrations, fit outs and other liveability infrastructure and people are unable to shift in only due to the lack of the DWAY. If all this (litigation+rehabilitation+construction etc.) is happening during the construction time of the flats, how does this argument work. Lets assume that the Dway is complete with all amenities, lighting, sewage, water, etc. is ready today can the enduser shift ? no, because his flat is under construction..

For instance I have a similar situation in noida Jaypee greens on the expressway, where in am invested in Knights court, the area is fully connected with wide roads everything sparkling clean and ready, but my flat is under construction for the last 4 years and will take another 2 years. so the delay in dwarka expressway will start pinching our pockets only when all other liveability conditions are ready but for the road. till then we guys keep ourselves informed and amused with other good company on the forum, and share our excitements and frustrations, information and knowledge. and if possible steer clear of rumors and predictions
                Read my previous posts and you will find that you are repeating the same thing.
                You have while highlights most of what I have said but missed out about that interest part of indiabulls the contractor of d eway, it has taken a huge debt and every day of delay is pushing that company into further debts.
                Please look at the big picture.
                Trying to disagree and write negative about every post of mine may be a favourite timepass of some but the fact remains fact.
                I have the dare to call a spade a spade.
                If you guys are only interested in reading sweet words about dying region be my guest.

Rohit

Comment

Originally posted by rohit_warren View Post
                  Read my previous posts and you will find that you are repeating the same thing.
                  You have while highlights most of what I have said but missed out about that interest part of indiabulls the contractor of d eway, it has taken a huge debt and every day of delay is pushing that company into further debts.
                  Please look at the big picture.
                  Trying to disagree and write negative about every post of mine may be a favourite timepass of some but the fact remains fact.
                  I have the dare to call a spade a spade.
                  If you guys are only interested in reading sweet words about dying region be my guest.

Rohit
                  Mr. Rohit, I dont know who you are talking about but I dont take any negative connotation of any post or poster. infact I try to do just the opposite. You may be right about delays and interest burden on the contractor, but that's the bigger problem of cost of doing business in this country. This is a vicious socio-political food chain. I know a lot of fine print about Indiabulls, and am totally not sympathetic towards them. Nobody sustains losses for free, and least of all a company like IB. However that is beyond the scope of this thread, so I am sparing the gory details.

As far seeing the big picture, I think many of us are seasoned enough investors to know whats happening. The fact that we have invested in this area is proof enough of our outlook to the area. While I think that you are voicing your opinion about the area candidly which is appreciable, the only problem may be trying to assert it and rub it in at the expense of someone's sentiments. If I were you, I would keep my opinon out there and leave it at that. Infact if I am so sure about the hopelessness of an area, I would not even care to write regularly in a thread where people are obviously wanting to discuss the developments in that area. Its like coming everyday to a sea-food restaurant and trying to convince people that sea-food is not tasty.

If you think this is a dying area, so be it for you. Frankly none of us are happy about the delays and inaction of the courts. but why would you want everyone to endorse your opinion. as you are entitled to yours others are entitled to theirs.

I wish you good luck with your investments in Faridabad and hope that things start looking up for that area with the metro and everything. I may have my own opinion about Neharpar, but since I know that you are invested or interested, I would not want to reason that here.

to each his own, is my mantra in life, so no contradictions no fights. Happy now

Comment

Originally posted by Khalsa View Post
                    ndeb2015,
                    This time the case went in argument and counter argument for almost a hour.
                    Waiting for interim order to upload to see what happened.
                    Not like last two times judges gave dates in 5 min.
                    Yes, this time there were actual arguments for about an hour. The court has given 3 weeks time and have asked the parties to try to have a compromise. But the Govt. is sticking to its stand that it shall compensate as per its rehabilitation policy only. So let's see, what happens next. But as they say, every Journey has an end!

Comment

Choma1,
                      Yes you are right every journey has a end.
                      NPR journey is coming to end very soon,hope both party's get justices.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X