• Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Bandar ko Nakhoon Dena,,
    Tel dekh, tel ki dhar dekh,,
    आँख का अंधा नाम नयनसुख,,
    खिसयानी बिल्ली खम्बा नोचे,,
    धोबी का कुत्ता घर का ना घाट का !!!!!
    Zyaada kuch nahi likhunga ,,keval in Lokoktiyo ko parke ek vyakti dhyaan me aata hai,, jo is thread pe anaab shnaab bakvaas likhta hai...laal dore ka vella...

Comment

Originally posted by samalik View Post
      Hi Rohit,
      I do not want to get into a wrestling match here but what ever I have read from your posts Is interesting. It indicates 2 extremes.
      First one that either you have been in india only few years back and have seen these things happening in India only in last 5/7 years and have created your opinion of things not moving (specifically DEW) but after spending half of my life in Delhi and last 10 yrs outside india I can see the sea change in and around Delhi/ gurgaon . Being an investor in DEW I am definitely optimistic about it although in short term I have not gained what I had expected, but not worried.

Second extreme is that you have great knowledge about property investment in india including Lal Dora and unauthorised colonies etc that gives an impression that you know how things move in india but still points out at every positive movement as if nothing has happened...come on man Rome was not built in a day....and you have seen so many things have moved on DEW in last one year but haven't seen one positive remark from you. We do need critics here to keep everyone on ground but examples with proofs need to be appreciated. DPS when announced abt starting this session, nobody believed at that time now when it is happening, you came with EXPERT COMMENT. I hope you know how difficult is to get your child admitted in school in india.
      Do you recall what was the deadline for most of the projects of d eway? How much of delay? Who is bearing the cost? The cost of capital as well as opportunity cost!
      I see people creating hype over nothing sort of news while ignoring the big facts about the actual state of d eway and the projects there.
      When you say you have not gained as expected yet you are not worried you might belong to the elite class of investor who has willingness and ability to hold for a longer period of time however most of us do not have that kind of resources we are simple office going people who have dependents.
      So, from our point of view either it is built or not built... Till the time it is not built why people are making hype of nothing? Trying to create a false sense of development does not go very well with us... The normal aam adami.

Rohit

Comment

A guy who has declare himself a Billionaire,Suddenly turns to normal aam adami ...Wow.
        Great if each aam adami has 6 BL assets. REMEMBER!!!!!!!!
        Any way,, I am wondering why a person taking so much pain for DEW when he dos'nt have invested here...
        Suddenly a TYCOON turned to be a """simple office going people who have dependents"""".
        To Invest in a property you should be ready for waiting period of 5 to 10 years.
        This not a share market ,,,,,,,,,,,6 BL or aam adami....Confused,,,hahahahahhaha

Comment

Guy's,we have few Character on this thread who's job is to rant anti Dew and they might be getting paid for it?? Otherwise why they will waste there time here when they have not invested a single Penney.
          Look at member who invested in faridabad,how he bragging about his investment and showing pic of project of development.We all are happy to see development and no members write negative over there.
          But when we post pic of Dew development same member is jealous,why this area is getting developed.

This is typical some indian mentality neighbor not happy with their neighbors flourishing.(JEALOUS).
          The member looks to me smart but not happy with other areas getting developed need to check up is ?????.

In India no area is developed in time we all knows Dew is delayed, that's the irony of the country.Court can't give justice in time and thinks get delayed and citizen sufferers.
          Last edited by Khalsa; March 22 2015, 07:40 PM.

Comment

Members, please note -

Insults/Flaming
            IREF was put together for people to come together and help each other, collaborate and discuss in a positive way – not bash on someone because you don't like their idea, or because they don't share the same views as you. We are big into the free speech idea here. So you're free to say what you think – but do it in a constructive and positive way. We encourage mature debates – discourage childish arguments. Personal attacks, insults, rudeness, racism, threats, name calling or unnecessarily inflammatory posts will NOT be tolerated. Common courtesy, politeness and respect for fellow members, along with constructive posting of opinions are essential in preventing posts from being edited and/or deleted, or having threads locked. Whilst we encourage healthy disagreement/debate, please maintain respect towards fellow members at all times.

Off Topic
            Please make every effort to keep your posts relevant to the active thread topic. Detours usually take a thread wildly off topic, and invite others to do the same. Off topic posts (and any responses to such posts) may be deleted without notice.
            Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by sunnyj View Post
              A guy who has declare himself a Billionaire,Suddenly turns to normal aam adami ...Wow.
              Any way,, I am wondering why a person taking so much pain for DEW when he dos'nt have invested here...
              Suddenly a TYCOON turned to be a """simple office going people who have dependents"""".
              To Invest in a property you should be ready for waiting period of 5 to 10 years.
              This not a share market ,,,,,,,,,,,6 BL or aam adami....Confused,,,hahahahahhaha
              Height of selective reading, who said I am a billionaire? I manage billions but that is my bosses money.
              Anyways I would ask you to read and understand the whole of everything before coming to any conclusion.
              Rohit

Comment

Originally posted by sunnyj View Post
                Any guy who is a Billionaire would have better things to do then keep commenting on DEW

Comment

Originally posted by nsd1445 View Post
                  Any guy who is a Billionaire would have better things to do then keep commenting on DEW
                  Another typical Indian selective reading mentality.

If someone said

Kaua kaan le gaya then please kauye ke peeche mat bhago look at the kaan first.

Rohit

Comment

Dear Rohit,

I appreciate your thoughts on NPR like you say as per you this is not value for money, it is a long delay, things will not move up, there is no infra, anybody should not spoil his half life for just waiting for the flat etc.. etc. But please understand, everybody here has already read your thoughts. Now nobody here is your audiance any more.

Now you should write blogs "Why people should not purchase anything on NPR". Or "Stay away from NPR - No risk No gain and be safe" etc.

Believe you will be much appreciated and we and this forum's members will be much happy as well.

Comment

NPR (Northern Peripheral Road)/ Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon updates

Originally posted by rohit_warren View Post
                      Yes
                      The saying goes tate doodh biliya naache

It's just one school and that too is yet to start.
                      DPS is a school which has property in every location of ncr and they open school at every area so they can catch them young.

There is still no sign of population in the d eway projects.

Rohit

Apart from Raheja, a lot of people have moved into Mahindra Aura, sector-110A. I travel in the evening late and lot of apartments are lit up. Thats not just a few apartments but good numbers.

Plus I started some business shortly and had distributed flyers in Aura so i know that a large number of people are already living now. Lastly per information from Mahindra Aura office, by March end a lot of people are expected to move in with full swing as new session for schools will start.

Cheers

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X