21880 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Originally posted by rpsingh1 View Post
    UC bhai ---> Aap Hiro nikle.

On lighter notes......

UC bhai attribute impression ( up to 2015 March) as per members statements on this thread

1. Negative person
    2. Does not want DEW construction
    3. Pessimistic
    4. Peda Kha Ke Eda banana
    5. B. company
    6. D. company
    7. C. company
    8. one of litigants
    9. Sorry, gadbad,,,,,,
    10. Discussion without proof
    11. Suggest never to read your post
    12. Simply avoid him
    9. bla, bla, bla.................. & what not...........

UC bhai attribute impression (After March, 2015) as per members statement on the forum

1. Mashiha
    2. Great
    3. Very Positive
    4. Gentle man
    5. very good post
    6. People are curious to read your post
    7. People check every hours if UC has given any information on the thread
    8. Bahut Achche....
    9. Vah kya bat hai
    10. Messenger of god
    11. Fascinated with DEW completion
    12. .......................& many more

I normally never get angry / aggressive but if in case any one of my previous post had hurt you unintentionally....... I apologize/ soooory / maph kar do/.......for misunderstanding your behavior...
    I knew people offended several time and also curse me from the bottom of heart. But I was only medium to aware the end-users about on-going development, it was never in my hand to manipulate the circumstances.

Of-course few months back we were in thought that this expressway ultimately never completed and surprised that how mindlessly people are investing here despite knowingly the risk and questioned what happened to another stakeholders.

We must thanks to new CM who makes some serious effort to revive the talk and go out of away for settling down the matter.

People appreciate or abuse, I never bother about it....right-now the things seems to positive but still I have little cautious approach and wait till last case not equally settle.

नाजुक बहुत है वक़्त ख़मोशी से रब्‍त कर
    ग़ुस्‍सा हो, आह हो कि हंसी सब को जब़्त कर।
    Sab 99 ka fer hain............

Comment

Ultichakri,

I don't think any body curse you. we all had difference with your position on NPR. What was your agenda we don't know yet, but our position you were knowing it we have invested our hard earned money.There was nothing personal with you.

As a end user i personally had in my mind that this type of big infrastructure cannot be stopped, their will be some kind of solution will happened. Last Gov were corrupt were not serious even though i thought they will resolved the issue.Happy with this new BJP gov they want to improve country infrastructure and working to resolved this issue.

You were the first one to inform us about this news for that all the members had Thanks you for that.Nothing personal.

Comment

While it is a great news that the litigation is about to be completed, I personally believe that prices would not move by a single rupee even after the resolution of dispute. The reason I say is that there is nil social infra and absolutely no jobs in that region.

After those Dway sectors get developed, social infra comes in and major developments start (e.g. smart city), that place would have no comparison in Gurgaon. But it is atleast 5 years away !

Comment

For endusers infra matters a lot and once dwx is completed i can bet you would see people endusers moving there... Just take a ride over in completed dwx n see people living there n property appreciation is secondary for end user looking a space to live

Originally posted by ruch2000 View Post
          While it is a great news that the litigation is about to be completed, I personally believe that prices would not move by a single rupee even after the resolution of dispute. The reason I say is that there is nil social infra and absolutely no jobs in that region.

After those Dway sectors get developed, social infra comes in and major developments start (e.g. smart city), that place would have no comparison in Gurgaon. But it is atleast 5 years away !

Comment

I think we have all been starved for too long for any news.. but lets wait for a few more days. We have 2 immediate bridges to cross before we start imagining the future or even predicting price movements with conviction.

1. court's order confirming the amicable settlement. 28/4/15 or another date may be 15/5/15 ?
            2. govt. getting documents ready and allotting alternate plots and giving possession. - 15/8/15 (3 months is good enough if govt is committed to speed things up)
            3. will have to see if govt. is giving 6 months or 1 year for vacation of the houses if its 6 months then govt can take possession by 15/2/16 else it will take 15/8/16.

However during the interim (1 year) NPR stretches where there was stay but land was lying vacant can all get worked upon, as the stay will be cancelled and disposed off. Shifting of utilities, STP, factory etc. can happen, DPRs, tender Documentation, allocation of funds etc. for Bajgherea ROB, 3 flyovers etc. can happen. Lobbying with DDA on delhi side can happen. So there are many things that can be done to efficiently use the eviction period that outsees get to handover possession their plots for construction.

as of now I would like to form an opinion only after getting to know the details of the settlement after an order has been passed by the court. Till then its all speculation and wishful thinking. (not that its bad.. but its not useful)

Comment

Originally posted by Bala2107 View Post
              I think we have all been starved for too long for any news.. but lets wait for a few more days. We have 2 immediate bridges to cross before we start imagining the future or even predicting price movements with conviction.

1. court's order confirming the amicable settlement. 28/4/15 or another date may be 15/5/15 ?
              2. govt. getting documents ready and allotting alternate plots and giving possession. - 15/8/15 (3 months is good enough if govt is committed to speed things up)
              3. will have to see if govt. is giving 6 months or 1 year for vacation of the houses if its 6 months then govt can take possession by 15/2/16 else it will take 15/8/16.

However during the interim (1 year) NPR stretches where there was stay but land was lying vacant can all get worked upon, as the stay will be cancelled and disposed off. Shifting of utilities, STP, factory etc. can happen, DPRs, tender Documentation, allocation of funds etc. for Bajgherea ROB, 3 flyovers etc. can happen. Lobbying with DDA on delhi side can happen. So there are many things that can be done to efficiently use the eviction period that outsees get to handover possession their plots for construction.

as of now I would like to form an opinion only after getting to know the details of the settlement after an order has been passed by the court. Till then its all speculation and wishful thinking. (not that its bad.. but its not useful)
              It seems unlikely that the govt will be able to get possession of the houses before 1 year. Outsees needs to get possession of plot and build at least the ground floor to move in before that obviously they will not leave their house and getting possession and building of at least one floor can easily take 1 year.

Comment

Originally posted by Bala2107 View Post

Read my October 2014 posts where I said two years and everyone said I am anti d eway look at the date you have arrived at mid Aug 2016 so one month difference.

See beyond what is shown

Rohit

Comment

CBRE Report published in March 2015.

CBRE has published a very positive analysis about all micro market of Gurgaon in March. My fried was saying that as per report DEW / NPR is the best option available for investment if someone wants to do so with proper analysis and facts.

I tried searching for the CBRE report but could not find anywhere. If some one has CBRE latest report publshed in March which will be useful to all of NPR investor.

Comment

Originally posted by puneet420 View Post
                    It seems unlikely that the govt will be able to get possession of the houses before 1 year. Outsees needs to get possession of plot and build at least the ground floor to move in before that obviously they will not leave their house and getting possession and building of at least one floor can easily take 1 year.
                    I again reiterated that target date of operational DEW till Delhi border from NH8 without any hindrance (except ROB) would around June 2016, its including everything and calculated after all inputs.

Delhi connectivity and NHAI issue are not considering in above.
                    Sab 99 ka fer hain............

Comment

Originally posted by ultichakri View Post
                      I again reiterated that target date of operational DEW till Delhi border from NH8 without any hindrance (except ROB) would around June 2016, its including everything and calculated after all inputs.

Delhi connectivity and NHAI issue are not considering in above.
                      Ulti bhai
                      How come without Delhi connectivity dwarka e way will be dwarka eway?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X