Last updated: 1 day ago
21877 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Originally posted by Khalsa View Post
    Another close date.

201-: PASS-OVER CWP-8055-2008 JANDHA SINGH AND ORS. V/S UNION OF INDIA AND ORS. 07/05/2015
    I think as reported by Mr. Hody, Huda must be still lagging behind in the process of ascertaining the actual facts Vs claims on the land size etc. They may have asked for another week or so. I did expect this might by the case earlier too. HUDA has been fighting the case for 4 years and if they dont have the facts of their claimants statements vs actual then its pretty shameful. Inspite of all the momentum and the CM's personal push etc. this is their attitude.

I hope within a week or so, the parties get their acts together and sign their respective positions. Actually this is the right moment for the builders to take proactive steps and get things moving between the parties.

Comment

Originally posted by rpsingh1 View Post
      Not able to open the link, can you pl. update once again

This link is 42 pages of pdf file. So it may take some time to open in mobile. Anyway i am sending you the link again....
      http://www.docdroid.net/xbw3/cbre-report.pdf.html

Comment

Thank you very much.

I am trying to open in my office as saying access denied.

Any way appreciate if u can suggest what's it all about.

Regards, RP

Originally posted by ajeetkg View Post
        This link is 42 pages of pdf file. So it may take some time to open in mobile. Anyway i am sending you the link again....
        CBRE Report.pdf - DocDroid

Comment

Its about further developmental plan of Gurgaon. I received from Vatika so i thought to forward in this forum. I may be useful for few members.

Comment

Ajeetkg,

Can't see what you are referring to. Please attach the document and post again.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Janix600 View Post
              Ajeetkg,

Can't see what you are referring to. Please attach the document and post again.

Thanks

http://www.docdroid.net/xbw3/cbre-report.pdf.html

Comment

This is at the mouth of DEW in DELHI:

DDA plans international sports complex in Dwarka sub-city | The Indian Express

Comment

Originally posted by Bala2107 View Post
                  I think as reported by Mr. Hody, Huda must be still lagging behind in the process of ascertaining the actual facts Vs claims on the land size etc. They may have asked for another week or so. I did expect this might by the case earlier too. HUDA has been fighting the case for 4 years and if they dont have the facts of their claimants statements vs actual then its pretty shameful. Inspite of all the momentum and the CM's personal push etc. this is their attitude.

I hope within a week or so, the parties get their acts together and sign their respective positions. Actually this is the right moment for the builders to take proactive steps and get things moving between the parties.
                  There is always ups and downs on all settlement and than the problem become worst when a big group say NO.

But still I believe that some sort of arrangement shall made which would acceptable to all provided HUDA doesn't change stand on daily basis.

शैख़ जी के दोनों बेटे बाहुनर पैदा हुये
                  एक हैं ख़ुफ़िया पुलीस में एक फांसी पा गये।
                  Sab 99 ka fer hain............

Comment

Originally posted by Bala2107 View Post

One thing is for sure that HUDA folks are measuring each & every plot which is in Litigation on daily basis with some property dealers along with them. I think It makes sense to do this exercise now as both parties have agreed now. Even if they had done it before, they would have to do it now again. So this is the right time for this activity, as litigants have agreed. I think the plots are close to 300 or more If I am not wrong. We all know how fast HUDA works plus North India summers are really bad so this will take some time for it to be completed.

But yes both parties have agreed & HUDA is executing the plan now.

BTW: its Dhody and not Hody.

Best

Comment

Originally posted by gdhody View Post
                      One thing is for sure that HUDA folks are measuring each & every plot which is in Litigation on daily basis with some property dealers along with them. I think It makes sense to do this exercise now as both parties have agreed now. Even if they had done it before, they would have to do it now again. So this is the right time for this activity, as litigants have agreed. I think the plots are close to 300 or more If I am not wrong. We all know how fast HUDA works plus North India summers are really bad so this will take some time for it to be completed.

But yes both parties have agreed & HUDA is executing the plan now.

BTW: its Dhody and not Hody.

Best
                      Of-course life sucks on uncertainties, there is a big group which is not satisfied and it may again took some time to get all these things sorted out.

Whatever HUDA is doing part of the exercise and only did for houses also, let them do their work.

Wait little more and keep patience, hopefully disputes shall sorted out provided HUDA again not revert back to their words as did after agreeing to settlement points.
                      Last edited by ultichakri; April 29 2015, 03:00 PM.
                      Sab 99 ka fer hain............

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X