Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse

NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 19 minutes ago
21860 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

    Huda to allot same plot size to NPV oustees !
    Attached Files

    Comment


    • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

      Originally posted by rohit_warren View Post
      Yes right now it's time to go back to excel sheet and figure out the cost involved in the property.
      Ofcourse need to assess all the projects on individual basis.
      Time for real celebration will come with the letter of possession.

      Rohit

      Your optimism is infectious

      Dont u think possession is too early to celebrate? We should wait for atleast 13 yrs after possession, just to be sure that there are no hidden legal challenges

      Jat mara tab janiye....

      Comment


      • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

        negative negative and again negative explain motive please , if a good news come should it be lauded or cried upon

        Comment


        • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

          Originally posted by rohit_warren View Post
          Yes right now it's time to go back to excel sheet and figure out the cost involved in the property.
          Ofcourse need to assess all the projects on individual basis.
          Time for real celebration will come with the letter of possession.

          Rohit
          Are you still invested in Revanta?

          If you are having excess funds for real estate, you can consider a purchase in middle class segment for short term and luxury segment for longer term investment in DEW.

          Stocks are better though after recent falls
          Venky (Please read watch a or before posting)

          Comment


          • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

            Originally posted by sherry1 View Post
            negative negative and again negative explain motive please , if a good news come should it be lauded or cried upon
            Both

            we are lauding and he is crying

            Comment


            • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

              Originally posted by Khalsa View Post
              HUDA to allot same-size plots to New Palam Vihar residents
              Praveen Jose,TNN | May 8, 2015, 01.11 AM IST

              GURGAON: A solution to the long-standing legal dispute in the Punjab and Haryana high court between HUDA and residents over the acquisition of their land for the alignment of the Dwarka Expressway, seems to be nearing.

              HUDA has decided to rehabilitate the 350-odd families — living in New Palam Vihar, Gurgaon village, Pawala Khusrupur village and Choma village — who would be displaced along the Dwarka Expressway, by allocating them land of sizes equivalent to the area of their existing plots, free of cost.

              The urban development authority on Thursday submitted its proposal to the court, saying it was willing to allot plots of equal sizes in Sector 110 A to the affected families.

              Additional chief secretary (town and country planning department) P Raghavendra Rao said HUDA will first undertake re-demarcation of the sectors to incorporate the families who would be dispersed along the Dwarka Expressway. "The demarcation process will be carried out over the next two to three months, after which plots of equivalent size will be allotted to the residents free of any monetary obligation," he said.

              He added that these sectors are currently undeveloped and once the demarcation process is over, HUDA will start allotting the plots. "Once the plots are allotted, oustees will have to shift to the new plot within six months, by when HUDA would have completed laying of internal services like water supply pipelines, drains etc," he said.

              Shailender Jain, the lawyer of petitioners Devashish Chakravarty and others who had approached HC against the acquisition process in 2008, said HUDA's proposal has satisfied a large chunk of the affected families.

              Welcoming the proposal, municipal councillor of ward number 1, Rishi Raj Rana, said, "We've been fighting for a fair rehabilitation policy since 2008. The HC granted a stay in 2010. With HUDA agreeing to give plots of equal sizes of the acquired plot for free to over 350 residents, we are happy."

              HC will have the final say. The next hearing is on May 18.
              Also HC has asked to give the compensation to the D-way ousters by 6 July. If this is shorted affected family can start planing the construction on new allotted plots.

              Comment


              • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

                Originally posted by Venkytalks View Post
                Are you still invested in Revanta?

                If you are having excess funds for real estate, you can consider a purchase in middle class segment for short term and luxury segment for longer term investment in DEW.

                Stocks are better though after recent falls
                Yes the Revanta holding is still intact and I am not even looking at it right now.

                Time horizon at the time of purchase was 5 years and it is on the track.

                Real estate is never for short term there is no online trading system where one can enter and exit at will.

                Stocks are always better but I am sorry I take no one's advice for my stock portfolio buy thanks for the suggestion.

                Guys I am happy about the news and please do not worry about Faridabad and my investment they both are doing great.

                D eway still has issues it's just one bottleneck which got removed still plenty of them remaining however as I said time to rejoice will come with letter of possession for endusers, for speculators every news is a buying or selling opportunity.

                Good luck for your investments.
                Last edited by MANOJa; November 18 2015, 09:41 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

                Comment


                • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

                  Originally posted by rohit_warren View Post
                  Yes the Revanta holding is still intact and I am not even looking at it right now.
                  Time horizon at the time of purchase was 5 years and it is on the track.
                  Real estate is never for short term there is no online trading system where one can enter and exit at will.
                  Stocks are always better but I am sorry I take no one's advice for my stock portfolio buy thanks for the suggestion.
                  Guys I am happy about the news and please do not worry about Faridabad and my investment they both are doing great.
                  D eway still has issues it's just one bottleneck which got removed still plenty of them remaining however as I said time to rejoice will come with letter of possession for endusers, for speculators every news is a buying or selling opportunity.
                  Good luck for your investments.

                  Rohit
                  Not everyone is an investor. For many it's their home, probably only home in life!

                  Comment


                  • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

                    Well today you don't have any other option apart from saying this... "
                    Good luck for your investments." We can understand the heaviness of the heart at this day... The pressure of the blood may not be suiting the body.

                    Comment


                    • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

                      Navbharat News.

                      NPR को दी जमीन, अब मिलेगा प्लॉट

                      May 8, 2015, 08.00AM IST
                      नगर संवाददाता, गुड़गांव
                      नॉर्थ पेरिफेरल रोड (एनपीआर) की राह की बड़ी अड़चन दूर होने की उम्मीद है। इसके आड़े आ रहे 700 से अधिक मकानों के मालिकों को सरकार समान साइज का प्लॉट देगी। ये मकान सेक्टर 37सी व 110ए में अगले 6 महीनें में दिए जाएंगे। सरकार की ओर से हाई कोर्ट को दिए गए प्रपोजल में इन दो सेक्टरों में लोगों को दो महीने में डिमार्केशन का काम पूरा करने को कहा गया है। 6 महीने में यहां लोगों को बसाने के लिए बुनियादी इन्फ्रास्ट्रक्चर भी तैयार करने का आदेश सरकार ने दिया है। सरकार यह पूरी कवायद हाई कोर्ट के आदेश पर कर रही है, जिस पर गुरुवार को सुनवाई हुई।
                      क्या है मामला?
                      दिल्ली व गुड़गांव की बेहतर कनेक्टिविटी स्थापित करने के लिए सरकार ने करीब 18 किमी लंबी द्वारका एक्सप्रेस - वे (एनपीआर) बनाने के लिए जमीन एक्वायर की। इतनी दूर तक रोड निर्माण तभी संभव था, जब गुड़गांव, चौमा, पावला खुसुरपुर, पालम विहार आदि कई इलाकों के लगभग 700 से अधिक परिवारों के मकान को वहां से हटाया जाए। लोग इसके लिए तैयार नहीं थे।
                      6 महीने में तैयार होगा इन्फ्रास्ट्रक्चर
                      टाउन एंड कंट्री प्लानिंग डिपार्टमेंट के अडिशनल चीफ सेक्रेटरी पी. राघवेंद्र राव के अनुसार इस मामले में हाई कोर्ट ने हूडा को अगले 6 महीनों में सेक्टर - 37सी व 110ए में बुनियादी इन्फ्रास्ट्रक्चर तैयार करने का आदेश दिया है। जैसे वहां इन्फ्रास्ट्रक्चर तैयार होगा, वैसे वैसे वहां लोगों को बसाने का काम भी किया जाएगा।
                      मौजूदा रेट से होगा भुगतान
                      अडिशनल चीफ सेक्रेटरी के अनुसार दोनों सेक्टरों में रिहायशी सुनियोजित तरीके से बसाई जाएगी, ताकि लोगों को भविष्य में किसी तरह की समस्या पैदा न हो। उनका कहना है कि अलग अलग साइज के प्लॉट काटा जाएगा। अगर किसी व्यक्ति का प्लॉट डिमार्केट प्लॉट साइज से छोटा होता है, तो अतिरक्त एरिया के लिए उसे पैसे का भुगतान हूडा के मौजूदा फ्लोटिंग रेट के अनुसार उसे करना होगा।
                      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X