Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse

NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 58 minutes ago
21911 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

    True VK2015,
    The very 1st Day when commuters will drive their vehicles Smoothly from NH8 (KHERKI DHOULA) T0 Dwarka VIA This GOLDEN ROAD,,,,
    That Day your Investment will be exactly Double....

    Comment


    • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

      Gurgaon Chosen As Model For Smart City Project

      Gurgaon chosen to be first of Modi's 100 'smart cities'
      PUBLISHED: 23:33 GMT, 29 April 2015

      Gurgaon is all set to become a smart city. The Union Cabinet on Wednesday gave its nod to the NDA Government’s flagship 100 smart cities project and the new urban renewal mission with a total outlay of about Rs 1 lakh crore.
      The plan was announced by Union Power Minister Piyush Goyal and Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar at an event here.
      A time period of one year has been set for completing the project.
      Goyal said Gurgaon has been chosen as a model for the ‘100 smart city project’ which was unveiled by Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
      "We have chosen Gurgaon city as a pilot project to develop the smart city. We have directed the concerned officials to come up with a blue print in the next 15 days,” Goyal said.
      "Gurgaon will become a smart city in the next one year. If the project is successful then it shall be replicated in other cities across the country."
      Goyal has constituted a four-member committee, comprising Haryana Electricity Board chairman, Gurgaon deputy commissioner, municipal commissioner of Gurgaon and chairman of the Power Grid Corporation of India.
      They have been tasked to come up with a blueprint in the next 15 days, which will then be submitted before the concerned ministry.

      Comment


      • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

        Originally posted by sunnyj View Post
        1) ""I again reiterated that practical solution being working out but where is the land in sector 110a to rehabilitate."" ULTI JI POSTED ON 12th Feb 2015.

        https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...7-post616.html

        2) ""HUDA was also supposed to acquire the built up houses (SAI KUNJ OR NPV-3) which was quashed by HC in 2013 thereafter in recent few months HUDA acquired the empty land adjoining SAI KUNJ.""Ulti Ji posted today....

        You mean to say that HUDA has Acquire Land within the span of 2 Month...WOW.
        And all the farmers/Owner of that particular land in 110 A /37C Has allowed to Acquire their land without any Protestation . Very Smoothly and easily all landowners have Deplete/Vacated their Land and Handover to HUDA For the rehabilitation of NPV Residence ............ Surprising
        The day I had posted this, HUDA didn't have sufficient land in sector 110a to rehabilitate all and why couldn't t be it acquire in 2 months when whole settlement took place in less than one month which was lingering from last 8 years. 

        Although, long back, HUDA was able to acquire the some portion of empty land in sector 110a without protest (which wasn't adequate) however for remaining empty land they had to enhance the compensation and this whole process get completed in last few months when some owners move to court.

        During several occasion I retreated that neither I am litigant nor party affected from acquisition , although it doesn't make any difference if anyone intended to think this. But .....No hard feeling....KYONKI ANT BHALLA TO SAB BHALLA....
        Sab 99 ka fer hain............

        Comment


        • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

          Originally posted by palyash View Post
          Ulti Ji Thanks for the updates. Its really good settlement for NPV.

          Could you please throw some more light with regard to Sector 103,109 and 108, whether the land is coming in the way of DEW and can become hurdle.
          Thanks
          Yash
          For NPR I doesn't  foreseen any hurdles apart from few factory/commercial establishment owners which I had informed  that this matter is also settle.

          However there are still some disputes on sector and 75 m road and matter is in court.
          Sab 99 ka fer hain............

          Comment


          • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

            Originally posted by ultichakri View Post
            For NPR I doesn't  foreseen any hurdles apart from few factory/commercial establishment owners which I had informed  that this matter is also settle.

            However there are still some disputes on sector and 75 m road and matter is in court.
            Thanks Ulti Ji for clarification and updates. The forum is indebted to you for providing crisp updates. Thanks once again
            Yash

            Comment


            • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

              Originally posted by ultichakri View Post
              The day I had posted this, HUDA didn't have sufficient land in sector 110a to rehabilitate all and why couldn't t be it acquire in 2 months when whole settlement took place in less than one month which was lingering from last 8 years. 

              Although, long back, HUDA was able to acquire the some portion of empty land in sector 110a without protest (which wasn't adequate) however for remaining empty land they had to enhance the compensation and this whole process get completed in last few months when some owners move to court.

              During several occasion I retreated that neither I am litigant nor party affected from acquisition , although it doesn't make any difference if anyone intended to think this. But .....No hard feeling....KYONKI ANT BHALLA TO SAB BHALLA....
              My apologies for mistaking u as one benficiary affected from acuisition, but it would b intresting to know which way u are affected/ benefitted with DEW seamless connectivity to Delhi

              Comment


              • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

                Originally posted by sunnyj View Post
                True VK2015,
                The very 1st Day when commuters will drive their vehicles Smoothly from NH8 (KHERKI DHOULA) T0 Dwarka VIA This GOLDEN ROAD,,,,
                That Day your Investment will be exactly Double....
                Thathastu Thathastu Thathastu Ameen "Aapke muh main Ghee Shakkar"

                Comment


                • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

                  Originally posted by vk2015 View Post
                  Thathastu Thathastu Thathastu Ameen "Aapke muh main Ghee Shakkar"

                  Aur moti choor ka laddoo bhi..[emoji4][emoji4]

                  Comment


                  • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

                    Originally posted by ajeetkg View Post
                    Aur moti choor ka laddoo bhi..[emoji4][emoji4]
                    we all are eagelry waiting for that time !!

                    Comment


                    • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

                      points for thought

                      Gurgaon is proposed to be.

                      1. first smart city of India
                      2. pilot plan going to be ready in next 15 days
                      3. city to be smart in 1 yr
                      4. uninterrupted power supply
                      5. dew to be operational in 1 yr
                      6. positive sentiments
                      7. Progressing economy
                      8. make in India will affect gurgaon population
                      9. population to increase 10 folds in next 15 yr
                      10 many studies showed positive potential for DEW

                      We can guess future of gurgaon positive or negative. Their are many reasons to be happy or sad.
                      Last edited by rpsingh1; May 10 2015, 08:30 PM.

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X