NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 4 minutes ago
21863 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Originally posted by RAMRATAN74 View Post
    If people are willing to Invest or atleast projects launched on SOHNA Side of SOHNA road at INR 5000PSF....

I don't see a reason, why many of these will not shift to DEW at 5500- 6500 PSF?

Any reason?
    I can think of only one reason :

Sohna Road is an operational road, with good occupancy in the gurgaon side with commercials, residential etc. So people flock to that side where there is employment, liveability etc.

DEW are pieces of unconnected patches of road starting and ending nowhere right now.

The moment the road is complete DEW will break into the elite club and that too in a big way. Because it has the location (0-10 kms of Delhi), it has the planning for future (150M + metro+service roads+green belt) , it is between Delhi and Gurgaon and not between Gurgaon and Sohna. It has large commercial and institutional districts planned bigger than Sohna Road.

the problem for DEW is that it wasted the realestate boom time in litigations and uncertainity. Now that the litigation is sorting out, the market is in a Dip.

But in my experience this is a good thing. By the time the area develops (2-3 years) the negative sentiment might pass and DEW would be a good contender with lower than peer prices, good connectivity and great location advantage for the next boom cycle which might be anytime in 3-5 years. So comparing NEW or Sohna road to DEW would not be appropriate, as one is a PAST STORY and the other is a FUTURE STORY.

Smart investors look for Future stories and not for Past stories.

Comment

Originally posted by Bala2107 View Post
      I can think of only one reason :

Sohna Road is an operational road, with good occupancy in the gurgaon side with commercials, residential etc. So people flock to that side where there is employment, liveability etc.

DEW are pieces of unconnected patches of road starting and ending nowhere right now.

The moment the road is complete DEW will break into the elite club and that too in a big way. Because it has the location (0-10 kms of Delhi), it has the planning for future (150M + metro+service roads+green belt) , it is between Delhi and Gurgaon and not between Gurgaon and Sohna. It has large commercial and institutional districts planned bigger than Sohna Road.

the problem for DEW is that it wasted the realestate boom time in litigations and uncertainity. Now that the litigation is sorting out, the market is in a Dip.

But in my experience this is a good thing. By the time the area develops (2-3 years) the negative sentiment might pass and DEW would be a good contender with lower than peer prices, good connectivity and great location advantage for the next boom cycle which might be anytime in 3-5 years. So comparing NEW or Sohna road to DEW would not be appropriate, as one is a PAST STORY and the other is a FUTURE STORY.

Smart investors look for Future stories and not for Past stories.
      Any projects with 2BHKs in 10x sectors from not so risky builders such as Era and Sidhartha.
      One I know shall be CHD 106. Any other?

Comment

Originally posted by Bauji View Post
        Any projects with 2BHKs in 10x sectors from not so risky builders such as Era and Sidhartha.
        Centrum park.

Comment

Originally posted by ruchi123 View Post
          Centrum park.
          After reading your posts in the relevant thread, I am discouraged.

Comment

Imperial gardens by emaar mgf sec 102

Comment

Originally posted by rpsingh1 View Post
              this is my estimation.

2015 diwali 300-500 INR PER sqft depending on projects to protect.
              2016 diwali 1000-1500 INR PER sqrt depending on projects to project
              2017 diwali 2000-3000 INR PER SQFT depending on projects to project
              Singh Saheb Tussi jio hazaron saal ....

Aisa ho jaye to mauzan hi mauzan.Hor for ki chahiye Twadde muh which ghee-shakkar

Amen Thathaastu Thathaastu Thathaastu
              Last edited by MANOJa; November 18 2015, 09:17 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

After reading your posts in the relevant thread, I am discouraged.

On the positive side, OC received by builder.

They have extended the payment date for the possession of flats. Revised letter will be issued after adjusting penalty. waiting to hear some positive news from builder.

Comment

Originally posted by ruchi123 View Post
                  On the positive side, OC received by builder.

They have extended the payment date for the possession of flats. Revised letter will be issued after adjusting penalty. waiting to hear some positive news from builder.
                  What about VAT?

Comment

Originally posted by JASA8bYR View Post
                    Imperial gardens by emaar mgf sec 102
                    No 2BHKs I think. or Should I tweak the question - Anything in 10x sectors within 65 Lacs AI

Comment

What about VAT?

They are asking for contingency deposit 4.5% of basic cost.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X