NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 2 hours ago
21880 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Originally posted by ruchi123 View Post
    They are asking for contingency deposit 4.5% of basic cost.
    But that is not fair. It has to be on value added cost (excluding land and materials on which tax is already paid). Not total basic cost...OR 1% of total cost as in the case of IREO...

... I think we should discuss on IB thread

Comment

I think Mahindra aura 2 bhk can come in this budget, area appx 980 sqft.

Originally posted by Bauji View Post
      No 2BHKs I think. or Should I tweak the question - Anything in 10x sectors within 65 Lacs AI

Comment

No 2BHKs I think. or Should I tweak the question - Anything in 10x sectors within 65 Lacs AI
        Difficult to find. The closest match could be Ansal's Highland Park (Sec 103). It has a 13xx sqft around 6k AI. You may find some distress sales closer to 5500

Comment

Originally posted by rarora1510 View Post
          Difficult to find. The closest match could be Ansal's Highland Park (Sec 103). It has a 13xx sqft around 6k AI. You may find some distress sales closer to 5500

Sir - I know that.. that's why the question...

Comment

Any projects with 2BHKs in 10x sectors from not so risky builders such as Era and Sidhartha.
            One I know shall be CHD 106. Any other?
            How about Godrej Summit in Sector 104 Possession by December 2016+ max 6 months

Comment

About Which builder u are talking who has received OC and when?

Any news about Ramprastha and other builders of receiving OC?

Comment

Raheja Ataharva ....families already shifted there....sector-109...

Comment

Originally posted by Googleplus View Post
                  Raheja Ataharva ....families already shifted there....sector-109...
                  My reason of being sceptical of Raheja And Puri

https://www.change.org/p/najeeb-jung...ears/u/8574404

Heard that Raheja Vedaanta people have also filed case. Number of people in case is more than 50-60. Probably around 70(case confirmed, exact count not sure but above 50 for sure).

Same for Puri constructions too.
                  Found this on google search
                  http://www.cci.gov.in/May2011/OrderO...ion/122013.pdf

Comment

Originally posted by binayhaldar View Post
                    About Which builder u are talking who has received OC and when?

Any news about Ramprastha and other builders of receiving OC?
                    If the Q is directed to me Builder is Godrej Properties Ltd most reliable and dependable for timely construction n maintaining stated quality
                    Disclaimer:
                    Having said that I may pl make it clear that neither I m from Godrej nor a broker . I m saying from my experience with builder and the project Summit in sectir104

Comment

Originally posted by Bala2107 View Post
                      I can think of only one reason :

Sohna Road is an operational road, with good occupancy in the gurgaon side with commercials, residential etc. So people flock to that side where there is employment, liveability etc.

DEW are pieces of unconnected patches of road starting and ending nowhere right now.

The moment the road is complete DEW will break into the elite club and that too in a big way. Because it has the location (0-10 kms of Delhi), it has the planning for future (150M + metro+service roads+green belt) , it is between Delhi and Gurgaon and not between Gurgaon and Sohna. It has large commercial and institutional districts planned bigger than Sohna Road.

the problem for DEW is that it wasted the realestate boom time in litigations and uncertainity. Now that the litigation is sorting out, the market is in a Dip.

But in my experience this is a good thing. By the time the area develops (2-3 years) the negative sentiment might pass and DEW would be a good contender with lower than peer prices, good connectivity and great location advantage for the next boom cycle which might be anytime in 3-5 years. So comparing NEW or Sohna road to DEW would not be appropriate, as one is a PAST STORY and the other is a FUTURE STORY.

Smart investors look for Future stories and not for Past stories.
                      My dear Balaji,

The author of the message, that you referred to pertains to SOHNA side of SOHNA Road residences and he intended to state that if some one is investing in SOHNA, it would be prudent to prefer DEW, prices are around the same cost. I am sure, Gurgaon side of Sohna Road is much higher.

Regards

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X