Collapse

NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 1 day ago
21872 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

For today's situation what you are saying seems LOGIC....
    With dway in place what builders are saying is also LOGIC...

market may not take more than a fraction of sec to accept the price band as acceptable price band the moment dway becomes a reality...

think about it...Its only how we look at it.. since there is (physical) progress visible on dway (except the litigation part) builders are taking advantage..

Comment

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
      Nipsy you are right, new projects may come at higher price, but the resale will be tough

I still think that cream has been off the D way plate for short term. Now this is what my mind says...However having said that RE does not work on logic/analytics/always so anything can happen....

Still the price of 4700 on D way is not finger licking?
      agreed but prices around 4200-4300 are still ok , Tell you what

If you dont mind the big developer Tag (Considering you have invested with Spire also)

CHD has purchased land in 106 and the prices being speculated in the market are around 3500 psf for 2/3/4 bhks

That may be a good point to enter , I am myself looking forward to this launch , but nothings gonna come before end of jan / feb as they would not be coming without the approvals in the market....

What do u say ?

Comment

Amit.bhai,

This is a fact even now.
        Do you think any right minded end-user is buying on dway...
        Its only the investor who is picking up this belt with a hope it will turn gold...

People moved to D way from GCX when D way was 3000-3500 levels, it was relatively cheaper then, now D way prices have gone from 3000/3500-4500/5000

Now with the price advantage no longer with D way, public interst may again tilt towards main gurgaon

Comment

Nipsy you are right, new projects may come at higher price, but the resale will be tough

I still think that cream has been off the D way plate for short term. Now this is what my mind says...However having said that RE does not work on logic/analytics/always so anything can happen....

Still the price of 4700 on D way is not finger licking?
          Amit dear, you took the discussion in wrong context. I am not comparing prices of eway to GCX or any other area. Each area has it's own positive and negative points and one has to look for lot of things before zeroing to one area. Point is ki agar eway main invest karna ka man bana hi liya hai to .. what is the right time and what should be the right strategy.

If you look past projects of emmar and godrej, they have always charged higher than any comparable projects in the vicinity. Any positive development going forward like launch of sector rd tenders etc will take prices more higher. The only way prices can come down is if we really hit recession, which is again a different debate altogether. So making entry now in fresh or at resale may still work better than waiting for another 6-12 mnths for good project launch.

Comment

Bhallaji,

After Spire i would not want to go ahead with a new developer/small developer at all

I wil stick with the top 5-6 players in the market.

Thats why was interested in mahindra but there are some issues like it being a phase 4 will have to compete with previous phases in resale market, size being 2000 sq ft min, railway track...if D way comes chintels/AtS location may be much better than Mahindra

Comment

Vinay I agree with you..prices may not come down..if one has to take exposure faster the betetr

Comment

Bhallaji,

After Spire i would not want to go ahead with a new developer/small developer at all

Thats why was interested in mahindra but there are some issues like it being a phase 4 will have to compete with previous phases in resale market, size being 2000 sq ft min, railway track...if D way comes chintels/AtS location may be much better than Mahindra
                Sir if you think ki Brand bhi kharidna hai aur market price se neeche aayega then its purely wishful thinking , When chintels came , that point of time you did not have the heart to put it here and when the prices have gained 1000 rs and now u have made up ur mind , and prices are not seeming justified at the moment , what makes you think that after 6-12 months , you will get launches by BRANDS at lower prices...???

Comment

I am not saying i wil get at cheaper price...

All I am saying is that I may still invest but with a good brand even at a higher price...BUT the probability of any super rise from here is limited

I want to buy as there is a chance that in long term it cud be a good bet (5 years)
                  Last edited by amit001; December 5 2011, 02:22 AM.

Comment

Bhallaji,

If this would have been the case then the resale would have been slower however this is the only project on expressway where if you go into the market today you will not find the resale below 4250 psf.....That is the launching price for phase 4

All the developers keep a margin between the market resale prices and new bookings , However Mahindra has always given opportunity to their investors to earn money....

Even if mahindra comes at 4500 they will still be able to sell , Its just that tey want to give their investors who have put trust in them to earn good money...

Comment

I am not saying i wil get at cheaper price...

All I am saying is that I may still invest but with a good brand even at a higher price...BUT the probability of any super rise from here is limited
                      Sir Super rise did not happen in a span or days or even weeks , It happened because there was visible movement on account of expressway , the next trigger will come when the sector road work starts , that is when you will c Emaar , DLf , Unitech COming in at exorbitant prices......

Trust me at that time Puri will seem cheap enough also....

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X