Collapse

NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 2 hours ago
21870 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

I'm just trying to explore the DEW area and new Gurgaon (sectors 10x, 3x, 8x and 9x). I've read in some of the project specific threads that there is no electricity and/or water supply in some of these sectors and people who are getting possession are having to rely on gensets/tankers. My questions to the forum are: 1) which are these sectors/zones? 2) when is the supply expected? 3) I'm not an expert on RE, but can prices appreciate significantly without these basic amenities?
    Last edited by JoBhiMain; May 30 2015, 02:18 PM.

Comment

Does any of the group members have a view on Experion Windchants in sec 112. I have invested in a unit but being out of town have limited information. Thanks in advance.
      Last edited by Janix600; May 30 2015, 04:04 PM.

Comment

As per both HT Estates n Times Properly of today's editions, sectors in Gurgaon close to Delhi especially DEW may face a Challenge once housing stocks in Delhi due to land pooling start to come up. Investors likely to feel the Heat. Pl read and offer your views.
        Attached Files

Comment

According to JLL India Research, unsold inventory as on 31/03/15 in Noida is 107000 units and that of Gurgaon is 24000 units. Availability of 25 Ladakh houses in next 6-8 yrs in Delhi wil Impact real estate markets in Noida n Gurgaon, which are already reeling under the pressure of a huge supply- demand gap.
          A worrisome scenario
          Attached Files

Comment

The prices in sectors close to Delhi will be at par with sectors of Dwarka in 2year and almost 1.2 times to Dwarka in 5 years, due to better quality and facilities in these sectors. However the percentage increase depends upon the overall market. If market falls, then prices in dwarka ( Delhi) will also go down.

Comment

Originally posted by NEWVISION View Post
              The prices in sectors close to Delhi will be at par with sectors of Dwarka in 2year and almost 1.2 times to Dwarka in 5 years, due to better quality and facilities in these sectors. However the percentage increase depends upon the overall market. If market falls, then prices in dwarka ( Delhi) will also go down.
              That is not always the case.

Sector 81 in naharpar Faridabad is just 200 mtrs apart from sector 14-15 still there is a huge gap in the prices.

Sector 81 prices are 30% that of sector 14-15

Don't live in hope about the equalisation of prices so soon.

Rohit
              Last edited by MANOJa; November 18 2015, 09:09 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Originally posted by JoBhiMain View Post
                I'm just trying to explore the DEW area and new Gurgaon (sectors 10x, 3x, 8x and 9x). I've read in some of the project specific threads that there is no electricity and/or water supply in some of these sectors and people who are getting possession are having to rely on gensets/tankers. My questions to the forum are: 1) which are these sectors/zones? 2) when is the supply expected? 3) I'm not an expert on RE, but can prices appreciate significantly without these basic amenities?
                Sir - I am no expert either, but I have done my little homework as I am invested in a couple of projects of DEW. My 2 cents here -

1. They are in the process of electrifiying the new sectors 88-115. I think this is stuck in some land acquisition issue for a few 33KV substations. Last I heard this would be settled in about 3-6 months. My time-frame is about 12-18 months.
                2. Sector roads are also in progress at various levels. Some are complete, some nearing and some in the beginning stages. Some sector roads are also stuck at land acquisition. Again the time frame for most roads are 12-18 months.
                3. Sewerage and storm water drains - This work is going on, but due to patches of NPR stuck in litigation, this is also stuck at these sites. This will also be cleared alongwith the NPR only. Timeline 12-18 months.
                4. ROB and some flyovers - I think HUDA is serious about a couple of them. Basai ROB is due to be complete by March/April 2016, give or take 6 months. Bajgera ROB will now start. In addition to there atleast 2 out of the four earlier planned flyovers should start work in the next 12 months.

5. Delhi connectivity - no prize for guessing. Land issue. Right. Give it its time. 24 months should bring a lot of clarity and some movement. Hopefully when a complete DEW is standing at its border Delhi can be pushed into acting fast. So 12 months for DEW + 12 months for Delhi connectivity. I can be day dreaming here, but I really hope this would work.

6. Possession - Some developments have started possession, Raheja, Mahindra (part) and some are nearing possession. Most of the developers where work is going on will be able to give possession in the next 18-24-30 months in phases.

7. There are two dark horses in the game NPR Metro and IFFCO chowk (blueline extn) metro. This can be a shot in arm for DEW projects. Also the allotment of diplomatic enclave and various industrial + DMIC projects at various places will add to the attraction of NPR. This is the reason why I am not fearful of additional Delhi L zone flats coming in after 5-7 years. By then NPR would have settled down as an important economy in itself and L zone flats will be an agglomeration to that.

So my view is if you wish to invest (I don't your budgets/constraints), invest in a good developer (ATS/Shobha/Puri/Tata/Godrej etc.), good location and nearing completion projects. try to negotiate hard and get full value. Wait for 2 years by contributing to and listening to our friends on this thread and the occasional fortune tellers *.

Don't expect much price movement in the next 2 years. If you get you are lucky, but dont expect it. The real momentum will start after 24 months when all the above (sector roads, NPR, ROB's, Flyovers, and the mother of all - Delhi connectivity) happens. Give it another 6-12 months if some things don't happen in this time frame.

So my hunch is :
                12 months - Zero Expectation (just pray that things keep moving)
                24 months - slighly positive (see if all these things are coming through)
                36 months - should see good movement (equilibrium with Sohna road/GCX projects)
                48-60 months - likely to see 30-60% (depending on your project, location, maintenance etc)
                72 months - at par with comparable Dwarka sectors/Palam Vihar/GC road projects, as applicable.

If you are an end user, DEW should be nicely treating you in 24-36 months, with all livability issues sorting out. If you are an investor - DEW is a multibagger, you will have to wait 4-5 years for a good return, probably out pacing any-other project in the NCR. But this is not without the usual caveats.

* this is on a lighter note, with no intention of belittling their contribution which can be a valuable addition to your existing point of view.
                Last edited by Bala2107; May 30 2015, 08:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rohit_warren View Post
                  That is not always the case.
                  Sector 81 in naharpar Faridabad is just 200 mtrs apart from sector 14-15 still there is a huge gap in the prices.
                  Sector 81 prices are 30% that of sector 14-15

Don't live in hope about the equalisation of prices so soon.

Rohit
                  We are discussing about DWE not Faridabad. If you want to give logic, give for the same area. You can discuss Naharpar on the respective forum.

Comment

Originally posted by NEWVISION View Post
                    We are discussing about DWE not Faridabad. If you want to give logic, give for the same area. You can discuss Naharpar on the respective forum.
                    Ok
                    Why there is huge difference in price between golf course and golf course extension for similar or even better projects?

Comment

neharpar is also in ncr and it was just an example for God sake. dont be so rude

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X