Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse

NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 11 hours ago
21880 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

    true, opportunity like Chintels if repeats will be still with a very low brand....

    Chintels is now a trustful name bcoz of its association with ATS & other biggies...to whom it sold land...


    Originally posted by amit.bhalla View Post
    Sir if you think ki Brand bhi kharidna hai aur market price se neeche aayega then its purely wishful thinking , When chintels came , that point of time you did not have the heart to put it here and when the prices have gained 1000 rs and now u have made up ur mind , and prices are not seeming justified at the moment , what makes you think that after 6-12 months , you will get launches by BRANDS at lower prices...???

    Comment


    • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

      I still think investing in Revanta could be better than Mahindra/ATS

      What do you guys feel

      Ticket size is 90 vs 110

      Comment


      • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

        Originally posted by amit001 View Post
        I still think investing in Revanta could be better than Mahindra/ATS

        What do you guys feel

        Ticket size is 90 vs 110
        Mahindra will give better returns for the nxt 3 yrs vis a vis Revanta

        In terms of Cust Satisfaction , Payment plan Mahindra is much much better brand than Raheja

        Comment


        • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

          thoughts remains,,,,,,,,,

          with dway in place ATS /mahinbdra will exceed
          In the end its a call b/w the dway success story... or a Mega launch as revanta..

          => revanta may disappoint if another 5-10 projects with similar specs are launched soon in the SPR belt.


          Originally posted by amit001 View Post
          I still think investing in Revanta could be better than Mahindra/ATS

          What do you guys feel

          Ticket size is 90 vs 110

          Comment


          • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

            Originally posted by nipsy View Post
            thoughts remains,,,,,,,,,

            with dway in place ATS /mahinbdra will exceed
            In the end its a call b/w the dway success story... or a Mega launch as revanta..

            => revanta may disappoint if another 5-10 projects with similar specs are launched soon in the SPR belt.
            Wait for 3-6 months for news from IREO making something similar on GCX and M3M on SPR

            Comment


            • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

              Originally posted by spelltruth
              Bhalla ji, In 4 years dwarka prices will be upwards of 15k. All sectors close to dwarka will not be less than 10I to say the least if expressway is complete. Jan 2016.
              Even this is Wishful thinking.....

              for 15k , we will have to wait till 2018-2019

              Comment


              • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

                Its is not right to benchmark D way price with Dwarka..JUST the delhi tag would add 5-7 K to the price

                Comment


                • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

                  Dwarka prices at 15000

                  Hi
                  Greetings

                  dwarka prices at 15000 in 4 years is a possiblity as dwarka is coming with an ITES park which will bring BPO and ITES business to dwarka.

                  Regarding dwarka expressway properties a few infrastructural things coming to place with determine the future price..

                  Certainly, construction of dwarka flats is not very good. Dwarka however offers a delhi address, lots of funds with local state govt, existing metro connectivity, proposed connectivity to existing ggn metro line will reduce the distance irrespective of dwarka expressway.

                  In the end its the speed of progress of dway which will be instumental in taking the prices beyond 7K but certainly not above 10K till habitation comes up.

                  Cheers

                  Comment


                  • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

                    I agree. Dwarka's future is clearer and arguably safer.

                    Few things one should notice. In the end Dwarka has become such a central location of envy - you have superb connectivity to dhaula kuan and thus Noida / GGN.

                    How many people are sure they will only work in GGN for the whole of their life? How many ppl have family members who need to work in GGN vs. Noida vs. Delhi vs. Fairdabad? Due to all these I think Dwarka deserves a premium (apart from other factors like Delhi, metro (connected to GGN also with the new announcement), future embassies, etc).

                    Comment


                    • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

                      Quite agree .

                      The fate & the ROI of D e way properties would be determined by -

                      - as to when all the issues of the D e way get resolved .

                      - the pace with which the infrastructure develops .

                      - the stabilized or the actual worth of properties on the D e way, when the over hype created by Brokers & vested interests dies off . People buying at the peak of the hype, may suffer & may finally get FD kind of ROI .

                      There r many factors besides, the above . It has many if's & but's attached to it .

                      Let's hope for the best .


                      Comparing prices of D e way with Dwarka is totally irrelevant . In the end, Dwarka is Delhi & D e way properties would be in GGN .


                      Originally posted by BlessU View Post
                      Hi
                      Greetings

                      dwarka prices at 15000 in 4 years is a possiblity as dwarka is coming with an ITES park which will bring BPO and ITES business to dwarka.

                      Regarding dwarka expressway properties a few infrastructural things coming to place with determine the future price..

                      Certainly, construction of dwarka flats is not very good. Dwarka however offers a delhi address, lots of funds with local state govt, existing metro connectivity, proposed connectivity to existing ggn metro line will reduce the distance irrespective of dwarka expressway.

                      In the end its the speed of progress of dway which will be instumental in taking the prices beyond 7K but certainly not above 10K till habitation comes up.

                      Cheers
                      Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X