A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19888 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by rahul2011
    The only problem with Greater Noida its Location..Look how proximity to Delhi plays a role here. GN will come p once the industry will move there.

The proximity to the airport plays an important role here.

Greater noida is great planned city but due to location disadvantages its in shambels.

Location advantage is at the top of usp when it comes to Projects like ATS Koccon, Shobha, Vatika , and all other sectors that are either next to Delhi or on NH8.

Aaaahh

Great!!

Now Gr Noida is being discussed in this forum also.
    coming to your post, Dwarka has always been in Delhi and closer to Airport with roads in place but none liked to shift there untill Metro came to Dwarka.
    However, Dwarka too have oversupply....

correct me if I am wrong......
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Harmeet9000
    I am sorry to say Manoj Ji that while the joke sounded great its posting here on this thread is in very bad taste as we could be having some female audiences too & should be careful of ours posts as it is a public forum. If you were so keen on sharing X rated jokes to explain your POVs, please either start another thread on X-rated jokes if IREF allows & posts them there or refrain from any such posts on normal threads meant for healthy discussions.

No offenses but just felt that we CANNOT be forced to read whatever is dished out to us while on public forums.:bab (5):

I second the request to keep the Forum clean and not use such vulgar undegnified methods.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Aaaahh

Great!!

Now Gr Noida is being discussed in this forum also.
    coming to your post, Dwarka has always been in Delhi and closer to Airport with roads in place but none liked to shift there untill Metro came to Dwarka.
    However, Dwarka too have oversupply....

correct me if I am wrong......

yaar aap sab log guru ho...lekin fact yeh hai kee jo flat 2004 mein 15 lac ka tha aaj wo 1.25 cr ka hai.. baaki aaap jaaane!
    its absolutely wrongo say no one wanted to stay there till metro came. are you joking? kal ko kahoo ge ke no one wanted to stay in GGN till metro came.

Location thee to metro aayee...you have to pass a certain population criteria and other critical paramters that are related to location for Metro to be sanctioned.
    CommentQuote
  • Agar sab guru hain to tu swami hain, sab tujhe hi pata hain

QUOTE=rahul2011;337220]yaar aap sab log guru ho...lekin fact yeh hai kee jo flat 2004 mein 15 lac ka tha aaj wo 1.25 cr ka hai.. baaki aaap jaaane!
    its absolutely wrongo say no one wanted to stay there till metro came. are you joking? kal ko kahoo ge ke no one wanted to stay in GGN till metro came.

Location thee to metro aayee...you have to pass a certain population criteria and other critical paramters that are related to location for Metro to be sanctioned.
    CommentQuote
  • Sir Ji, comments on Brokers, MLM guys need to generic, till i have 100 % proof on them & can accuse them & confront them with proof .

R u feeling the heat for above characters with my posts ?? ............or do u want members to fall for the crooked antics of these Brokers & MLM guys ???

I fail to understand, what is your takleef here . This seems to be hurting u, Lolu & some ATS lovers the most . Kindly enlighten me .

Also, my one liners seem to hit many, real hard ( u can see that from the many responses my posts fetch - u do not have to be Einstein to see who generally responds to my posts in undignified tones ) . Is it some kind of problems with one liners or is the content of the one liner too disturbing for u & others & it could be hitting these kind of people somewhere deep inside ??? U know, better here, so will not comment more on it .

............& please do not guide me as to how i should contribute here in the forum . I do not need your advise here . Agar apko jo mein likhta hoon, pasand nahi hain, do ignore it ( but LOL:D, u seem to be reading all of what i write & i can see that from your post )

Have fun .

Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    Sirji, Main issue is that all your comments are generic and not specific to the person whom you are trying to convey your message. Secondly, you over use unnecessary words like "brokers", "MLM" etc in these messages with no reasoning. Do you want to say that every one who has invested on eway is "broker" or doing "marketing" here?

Kuch aur nahin hoga bolne ko to ek liner mar doge "ganda hai but dhanda hai ye" :)
    if you don't have anything to contribute, kuch likhna jaroori nahin hai bhai.
    CommentQuote
  • Don't u think we have some sick people around in the forum, who always accuse people who support Spire & oppose D e way as my ID's ????

Please see the link, if u still cannot guess
    -

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/332610-post1952.html

Originally Posted by golu11
    I totally agree with you. This is such a sick line of thinking that anyone who is positive on NPR is either a broker or MLM and all the smarties of the world are invested either in spire or palm hills.
    CommentQuote
  • New images on google earth

You can visit the link below to see the new images of NPR . Progress is clearly visible in sector 103

Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!

Google has not updated the images if you move further towards sector 102 to 8X.
    CommentQuote
  • From my RE I Banking Circle (My previous company - one of the global big 4 RE company) I have just heard that TATA/Godrej/Mahindra/DLF/Emaar

will launch a project in sector 113 in 6000 +:bab (59):

I know the name of the company which will launch this project but cant disclose it for confidentiality (thats why I have given 4 names above) to keep everybody guessing

Enjoy
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by djvjain
    Agree with the comments.

There will always be demands for affordable housing and people will start moving out or commuting from places like Bhiwadi to Gurgaon, Palwal to Faridabad etc if actual working areas becomes too expensive. This is the kind of housing that is in highest demand in India and is also least available.

Originally Posted by amit001
    From my RE I Banking Circle (My previous company - one of the global big 4 RE company) I have just heard that TATA/Godrej/Mahindra/DLF/Emaar

will launch a project in sector 113 in 6000 +:bab (59):

I know the name of the company which will launch this project but cant disclose it for confidentiality (thats why I have given 4 names above) to keep everybody guessing

Enjoy

amit bro...Though its a good news for DEW investors, i am wondering about these new launches and new prices.

I hope they are coming up wth something special.
    CommentQuote
  • Amit Jee ITs TATA and they are tying up with siddhartha for their land it will be a JV with them..
    CommentQuote
  • Emaar Itself has around 750 acres on Expressway , they hav 3 land parcels in each sector
    CommentQuote
  • Sir abhi final nahi hain

fight is between tata and one more name (wont disclose may be u know it)

abhi JDA sign nahi hua hain maalik

Bakki maan gaye aapko :bab (45): Charan kaha hain aapke

Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    Amit Jee ITs TATA and they are tying up with siddhartha for their land it will be a JV with them..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    Emaar Itself has around 750 acres on Expressway , they hav 3 land parcels in each sector

bhalla sir, 3 landvparcels in each sectors means what? kuch gyan aur deejiye!
    CommentQuote
  • No fear in the now

Originally Posted by matrix_55
    Thanks a lot Novice, Vinay and Khan Sahab, Here are the expenses considering the advices received:

Case 1 - Reduce Expenses, Increase Savings - Vinay and Novice
    Reductions here:
    0.5L for annual vacation/function in family reduced to 0. Get a 2BHK and reduce rent by 5k, reduce food and entertainment by 5k by reducing going out or ordering food from outside, cannot reduce kids education cost much (any decent school in Delhi/GGN costs abt 10k with 2.5k for books/dev funds/coaching/kid stuff), reduce transportation cost by 3k by getting rid of the car, reduce electricity bill/water bill by 2k , cannot reduce medicine/insurance expenses,clothing and incidentals reduced by 3k, internet/ cost reduced by 2k. Maid removed totally so another 5k saved.
    So I have extra 3.5 L per annum from the expenses reduced. So now I have 3.5 L + 2L = 5.5 L for the house. What can I afford now?
    I can afford a 40-50 L loan so my cash flow affords me is a max 60-70 L.

Case 2 - Working Spouse - Khan Sahab

Working Spouse with 16L per annum, tax at 2.5L = 13.5 less PF .8L = 12.7L
    Her transportation, insurance, meals, wardrobe, office incidentals/: Abt 8k per month. 1L spent. Left with 11.7 L.

Continue with original expenses, with 2 L from husband savings, = 13.7L per annum.

Continuing with the reduced expenses from case 1 , increasing expenses for maid,car, guilt compensation for not giving time for kids etc = 2 L per annum.
    3.5 L from man, 11.7 from wife = 15.2 Lacs

What I can afford now with working spouse, reduced expenses & total family income of 40L and assuming I put every single penny in RE: 15 L per annum. I can bear interest expenses for a loan of about 1.2 crores helping me buy property of maximum value 1.5 cr.

I believe 40L per annum Income family would cover more than 97% of the working class population in Gurgaon.

Summary: Attempting to capture the mythical end user for the houses - A stereotype is required to cover the bulk of users.

1. Single earning families of upto 25L fare worst, gurgaon cost structure is simply not affordable for 95-97% folks. Mostly who are single earning 25L can afford no more than a 60-70L house.

Final Cost to End user, a 1700 sqft 3BHK at 3000 BSP = 51L + 8 L (EDC/IDC/PARKING) + 5 LAC registration, Taxes and finishing = 65L. Match.

Dual income families earning abt 40L per annum ( again 95-97% f olks covered) can afford properties between 1cr to 1.5 cr.

Final Cost to End user, a 2000 sqft 4BHK at 5000 BSP = 1 CR + 14 L (EDC/IDC/PARKING/CLUB) + 12 LAC registration, Taxes and finishing = 1.25 CR. Match.
    Current listing of xxacres of properties on sale/resale greater than 1 cr = 13806 (60% of total listed) and about 9k are even greater than 1.5 cr.(40% of total listed)

Of course this is only the start of the boom, things will pick up pace from here. Rather they have to...
    From here on we need to ensure we must have more than 16-18% growth in rates in BSP per annum (Break up: 10-12% financing cost for the loan and 2% for the dead weight of EDC/IDC/CLUB/Parking/S tax) and 5-10% due to delay in possesion/increase is super area, RE Drama fee, blah blah etc).

So if BSP rate grows less than 16-18% from here on, most likely we have lost money in RE. Except this time, the properties in resale, increased deliveries and agressive launches by Builders and the unsold inventories will make the competition tougher to get the mythical end user to select the brickworx or it all goes rusting 16-18% a year. Those of us who have picked up stuff at lower levels are safe for now.
    The exponential increase in property value is due to scarcity, not economic growth alone. As this scarcity dissolves, hope you will understand what I intended to say. Economic growth is an underlying engine, due to inefficient markets RE rises spectacularly in gurgaon and does a dodo in Greater Noida. Scarcity = supply vs demand is the key not growth alone.

PS: I also invested in RE at ok prices in 2008-2010 era and sitting on my share of paper profits. But would not look anything at these levels as I would not play long on stocks even if their technicals are screaming because the damn fundamentals are worrisome. Anyways, let see who bags this one.

I may be totally wrong as well, so disclaimer - My POV

Hi
    Greetings

So true man.. your simple but realistic scanning of scheme of things is something many reading this forum very closely relate to.

My formula always has been No Fear in the Now

dig this stuff and feel sure about your future. The crowd is inflicted with publicly acceptable symptoms of insanity for now..:o

NO FEAR IN THE NOW

dont plan too much.. but dont go overboard.

Cheers

Cheers

Cheers

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul2011
    bhalla sir, 3 landvparcels in each sectors means what? kuch gyan aur deejiye!

3 land parcels in each sector mean 3 projects in each sector , Emaar and other big builders are betting very big on this area
    CommentQuote