NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 9 hours ago
21720 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Originally posted by Bala2107 View Post
    Yes of course I know what you are saying.. what I wrote was my hunch, Infact its not puri which is saying anything. I would not believe even if they were to say anything....

I think DEW will be connected (atleast the 111 side) with the temporary road from Delhi within next 18 months. Also there will be some civic amenities like water/electricity and sewer lines by then. commercials are already there in the Palam vihar area which is walking distance so that's fine.

I have heard that Puri is a tricky builder, but as of now I have had relatively professional level service from them compared to Jaypee & DLF. They always reply promptly to your queries, update their site every month for construction updates (from the beginning). Very quick documentation in case of transfers or loan etc. As far as builders are concerned even with ATS I have had bad experiences on Delay, escalation, SA increase, bad finishing etc. I think its there with most builders. Everyone delays and cheats and harasses. Its just the laws in this country are not with the consumers.

You may be right, they may take 2 years too to deliver. But one thing you may want to consider is that unlike their other projects this is not a complete project. This is only phase I & II, they still have to sell Phase III and the commercials, serviced apartments etc. in the same project. So I would expect them to deliver well and create a reputation to market the rest of the project. I may be wrong... I only wish they deliver.
    Looking at the above points, I have very good experience with Experion .. they are very professional and revert back on queries very professionally ... they have adjusted the EDC amount without even asking and mentioned that the reduction of EDC changes .. usually builders never return any such money ... as of now its good experience ... I have also visited their 108 project and construction quality is also good ...

Comment

Originally posted by Bala2107 View Post
      Hi - I am not able to comment on the other projects. But Puri - They launched in Nov/Dec 2011 and started construction around the same time. They had a time frame of 42 months for completion which is just getting over now in a couple of months. I never take any builder at face value of the BBA and assume that there will always be a 12-18 months delay, especially so if the infra is also lagging behind. Their construction status seems like they will take another 12-18 months more. DEW seems to take another 12-18 months more. Other civic developments also seems like another 24 months away.

So in a way I am not fretting that Puri has delayed, instead its a positive, imagine if they have given possession now. We would be stuck without a road, without amenities, registration and other charges and paying monthly maintenance.

I am not saying that its right! builders are frauds of the first order. But Govt./development authorities are worse. They have no accountability and go scott free after being responsible for all the civic mess they have caused. If builders are able to co-relate their deliveries alongwith a functional DEW that would be ideal.
      This is the circle, root cause of the whole situation. Builders are waiting on government to provide infra so they can populate the region, government is going slow since there is no population pushing so no rush, and a whole lot of ancillary investment waiting on the sidelines looking for an entry point. In this whole situation existing investors are getting hammered badly with no new one coming in.

Only way is builders start possession quickly, and a few brave-hearts moving in that will change the whole game, otherwise this whole thing will stretch for god knows how long.

Somebody mentioned Centrum Park above, these guys haven't been able to finish 6 towers fully after 6 years of launch and its the situation with almost all the builders in the region. Don't know how the management of these builders sleep at night with so much disrespect for their profession.
      Last edited by MANOJa; November 18 2015, 09:03 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Hi all,
        with so many positives these days....m curious to know any deals happening...i mean any improvement in real estate market of DEW.
        Last edited by illusionist13; July 17 2015, 03:14 PM.

Comment

Mahindra Aura 110A

[QUOTE=Bala2107;1324854]Hi - I am not able to comment on the other projects. But Puri - They launched in Nov/Dec 2011 and started construction around the same time. They had a time frame of 42 months for completion which is just getting over now in a couple of months. I never take any builder at face value of the BBA and assume that there will always be a 12-18 months delay, especially so if the infra is also lagging behind. Their construction status seems like they will take another 12-18 months more. DEW seems to take another 12-18 months more. Other civic developments also seems like another 24 months away.

So in a way I am not fretting that Puri has delayed, instead its a positive, imagine if they have given possession now. We would be stuck without a road, without amenities, registration and other charges and paying monthly maintenance.

I am not saying that its right! builders are frauds of the first order. But Govt./development authorities are worse. They have no accountability and go scott free after being responsible for all the civic mess they have caused. If builders are able to co-relate their deliveries along with a functional DEW that would be ideal.[/QUOTE

Many of you may know that Mahindra's have quietly given the possession of first phase and almost 100 families have already moved in..what is the prospect of Mahindra aura from investment point of view ? What are the resale rates now ?
          Last edited by illusionist13; July 17 2015, 03:14 PM.

Comment

Many of you may know that Mahindra's have quietly given the possession of first phase and almost 100 families have already moved in..what is the prospect of Mahindra aura from investment point of view ? What are the resale rates now ?

I am told construction quality is good and that builder has built the project in a very professional manner
            Last edited by illusionist13; July 17 2015, 03:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rajat44 View Post
              Many of you may know that Mahindra's have quitely given the possesion of first phase and almost 100 families have already moved in..what is the prospect of mahindra aura from investment point of view ? What are the rasale rates now ?

I am told construction quality is good and that builder has built the project in a very professional manner
              Multiple end users are buying appartment in Aura these days. Since there are different type of unit sizes so Price may vary according to unit size , Even lots of owners already rented out his appartment.

Comment

Guys
                edc have been reduced from rs.300 per sq.ft. To rs.236 per sq.ft.
                Check with your builders

Comment

Originally posted by rahul100 View Post
                  Guys
                  Check with your builders
                  Rahul100, could you please advice the Forum the source of your information and calcultions of reduction.
                  Thanks
                  Last edited by illusionist13; July 17 2015, 03:12 PM.

Comment

Experion builder has reduced edc in both their projects

Comment

Originally posted by rahul100 View Post
                      Guys
                      Check with your builders
                      Good News

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X