Last updated: 7 hours ago
21876 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Originally posted by debuggn View Post
    Hi Rahul

Please provide any public notice or official document from government so that we can refer the same and discuss the same with builder, as all the builders are not willing for same.
    I must admit looking at the response above, that the most professional run, ethical, and financially sound builder with an intent to deliver is EXPERION on DEW. This is one builder which is bound to give solid return in the medium to long run.

Comment

Originally posted by hems7dl View Post
      I must admit looking at the response above, that the most professional run, ethical, and financially sound builder with an intent to deliver is EXPERION on DEW. This is one builder which is bound to give solid return in the medium to long run.
      Experion is ZERO in their Westrlies Plots in sector 108...Almost 18 months have passed When the came with their Plottings and no sign of Movment till yet

Comment

Originally posted by rahul100 View Post
        Guys
        edc have been reduced from rs.300 per sq.ft. To rs.236 per sq.ft.
        Check with your builders
        I can confirm this. I have investment in Experion Heartsong and I have received a letter from Experion stating the same and saying amount would be credited to our accounts

At the same time the rebate has been credited to my account

Must take hats off to Experion for acting very professionally in this matter and immediately crediting the refund to my account

Comment

Originally posted by rahul100 View Post
          Guys
          edc have been reduced from rs.300 per sq.ft. To rs.236 per sq.ft.
          Check with your builders

Hi, is this for existing customers or new customers? Please shed some more light.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by NCsingh View Post
            Hi, is this for existing customers or new customers? Please shed some more light.

Thanks.
            This is for existing customer. For new customer may be they will charge new EDC rate itself.

Comment

Can somebody elobrate what is shortest possible route from 75 mtr road parallel to DEW near Sec 108 to Shankar Chownk Cyber City.

Comment

This is for existing customer. For new customer may be they will charge new EDC rate itself.
                Thanks Debuggn for the information, so if I understand correctly even if one booked a flat in lets say 2011, they will get a refund of this amount? And will it be automatic or does one have to apply for it...like fill a form etc....?

Thanks,

Comment

Hi everybody ;

I have a very simple query wrt DEW . Where is it likely to terminate on delhi side ??

All the images ( Gurgaon Masterplan 2031 types ) show that , DEW is terminating in dwarka Area
                  but where exactly in dwarka , is the expressway gonna terminate . ?

Inputs by seasoned and experience members is solicited and will be appreciated .

sincere regards

Comment

Do we have some more details?

Hi,

Do you have some communication from the builder or may be some HUDA directive which builder might have received, as I'm sure no builder would do just on their own, if you could share many more customers would contact their builders with a strong footing to either get a refund or get it adjusted against the apartment price.

Comment

Originally posted by NCsingh View Post

Thanks.
                      EDC is reduced will be for all existing and new. I am an existing customer for Heartsong and had the excess amount given as a credit to my account

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X