NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 2 hours ago
21906 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Originally posted by NCsingh View Post
    Thanks Debuggn for the information, so if I understand correctly even if one booked a flat in lets say 2011, they will get a refund of this amount? And will it be automatic or does one have to apply for it...like fill a form etc....?

Thanks,
    Experion has refunded the amount automatically without asking, we did not even know about this till we received a letter from experion, I suppose depends on builder, if they are reluctant to part with the money then you may have to fight for it

Comment

Thanks NDS1445
      Last edited by NCsingh; June 8 2015, 09:16 PM.

Comment

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/gurgaon/Consumer-court-orders-12-compensation-for-flat-delivery-delay/articleshow/47593071.cms

Consumer court orders 12% compensation for flat delivery delay - The Times of India

See this should be lesson to all builders and now investor should get united project to tighten the builder to curb the delay

GURGAON: In a landmark ruling, the National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission (NCDRC) on Monday asked real estate major Unitech to pay buyers compensation at the rate of 12% per annum for delay in delivery of flats, overruling the builder-buyer agreement that had set the rate at 1.8% per annum.

The order came in a case filed by 24 buyers of a housing project, Vistas, in Sector 70 of Gurgaon. The buyers alleged that they had booked the flats in 2009-10 and delivery was promised in 36 months.

In his order, Justice V K Jain directed the company to pay compensation at the rate of 12% per annum on the amount paid for the period from the date of delivery originally promised to the new date. The new delivery dates promised by the company are between February 2016 and February 2018.
        Last edited by illusionist13; June 12 2015, 06:01 PM.

Comment

I think now builder also should fight to get compensation from the government for not developing the infrastructure in right time.

Comment

Dear NSD1445, is it possible for you to share the scanned copy ( after hiding your personal info) of letter from Experion. We will use that to put pressure on our builder who is charging 350 Rs. per sq feet.

Also request seniors and other learned members to share if their is any official Huda document on this. Also I hope there must be some thread on EDC/IDC which has more details. If yes, request someone to share the link.

Comment

Originally posted by vinnny View Post
              Dear NSD1445, is it possible for you to share the scanned copy ( after hiding your personal info) of letter from Experion. We will use that to put pressure on our builder who is charging 350 Rs. per sq feet.

Also request seniors and other learned members to share if their is any official Huda document on this. Also I hope there must be some thread on EDC/IDC which has more details. If yes, request someone to share the link.
              Dear Vinny, I would be reluctant to put my letter up on a public forum, however it just stated that the EDC has been reduced to to Rs 236 per sq ft and any amount due to you would be credited to your account.

I checked my account statement and in fact the amount had in fact being credited to my account. On a 3BHK 1758 unit I was refunded around Rs 132,000 which I assume was the difference refund as well as the Service tax paid.

I appreciate Experion for doing this without even asking.
              Last edited by MANOJa; November 18 2015, 09:02 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Originally posted by nsd1445 View Post
                Dear Vinny, I would be reluctant to put my letter up on a public forum, however it just stated that the EDC has been reduced to to Rs 236 per sq ft and any amount due to you would be credited to your account
                I checked my account statement and in fact the amount had in fact being credited to my account. On a 3BHK 1758 unit I was refunded around Rs 132,000 which I assume was the difference refund as well as the Service tax paid.
                Further to above post for your info the original EDC amount charged was Rs 300 per sq ft which was now reduced to Rs 236

Comment

Originally posted by SUNNYDUTTA View Post
                  Can somebody elobrate what is shortest possible route from 75 mtr road parallel to DEW near Sec 108 to Shankar Chownk Cyber City.
                  Right Now, To reach From 75 mtr Road till Cyber City is VIA Daultabad ROB.

Have to Cross between Old Gurgaon Till NH8/IFFCO CHOWK.

After the Completion of Bijwasan ROB, Will be very easy to reach VIA Kapashera.
                  Last edited by MANOJa; November 18 2015, 09:01 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Originally posted by nsd1445 View Post
                    Dear Vinny, I would be reluctant to put my letter up on a public forum, however it just stated that the EDC has been reduced to to Rs 236 per sq ft and any amount due to you would be credited to your account
                    Ok no probs sir. thanks for sharing this valuable information. There must be some official document on this. Request you and others to share if someone gets that.

Comment

Originally posted by rpsingh1 View Post
                      Consumer court orders 12% compensation for flat delivery delay - The Times of India

See this should be lesson to all builders and now investor should get united project to tighten the builder to curb the delay
                      This will lead to faster development and delivery by builders around DEW ...all project developers have something to fear now
                      The likes of Indiabulls, Puri, PARAS, etc would hurry things up.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X