Collapse

NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 2 hours ago
21884 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Thanks for sharing but sorry, you call a builder professional when he has reneged on the basics of price and payment terms.

What good is attending to queries?

Sometimes I wonder we have ourselves to blame for builder's manmarzi.

Originally posted by nsd1445 View Post
    I invested in 3 BHK and 2 BHK in Heartsong from developer through broker a few months back at 6625 with 25 :: 75 PLP plan but now Developer is insisting on 6750 and 35 : 65 PLP Plan

My experience has been that the Developer is quite professional and attends to any queries very quickly, just for your info

Progress on construction is very good and I think the developer will deliver on time, hopefully ???
    Last edited by JethroNull; June 23 2015, 07:07 PM.

Comment

With all due respect, you would have the inventory coming through sooner than you think. And here we are trying to extrapolate in the future and trying to build scenarios.

Nobody can be 100% sure of whether they will be DEAD zones or LIG zones. For all you know, DEW may become a DEAD zone??

Another thing, what happens when the ultra premium condos on DEW come up and Dwarka's prices (much better social infra presently and even for the next 5 years) fall by 30-40%, would you not see reverse migration?

Originally posted by ruch2000 View Post
      With all due respect, where is the inventory that you and others prophesized 'long time back'. Frankly, its not even on the drawing board, the government has not even approved the plans. It will take years before even the digging for pipelines will start or the first street road is planned in the new 'DEAD' zones under the new Delhi master plan.

Those who are trying to illegally sell the first few non existent apartments under the new master plan were advised by the authorities not to buy as it is very risky.

The so called new inventory will take decades to come up and most possibly would be LIG housing for the masses who migrate to Delhi year after year and need affordable residential accommodation. Why would Delhi choose to build 25 lakh luxury or middle class flats, when there won't be enough buyers ?

Not a single 'legal' apartment under the new Delhi master plan would be delivered before the next 10 year. And thus it would have absolutely no impact on Gurgaon in the next 10 years.

Comment

This already stands answered and i had something similar to say .

There r many ifs and buts to my and your assumptions and thought process . What actually finally happens is a topic of discussion and we can only try predicting it and we all can go wrong .

Originally posted by JethroNull View Post
        With all due respect, you would have the inventory coming through sooner than you think. And here we are trying to extrapolate in the future and trying to build scenarios.

Nobody can be 100% sure of whether they will be DEAD zones or LIG zones. For all you know, DEW may become a DEAD zone??

Another thing, what happens when the ultra premium condos on DEW come up and Dwarka's prices (much better social infra presently and even for the next 5 years) fall by 30-40%, would you not see reverse migration?

Originally posted by ruch2000 View Post
        With all due respect, where is the inventory that you and others prophesized 'long time back'. Frankly, its not even on the drawing board, the government has not even approved the plans. It will take years before even the digging for pipelines will start or the first street road is planned in the new 'DEAD' zones under the new Delhi master plan.

Those who are trying to illegally sell the first few non existent apartments under the new master plan were advised by the authorities not to buy as it is very risky.

The so called new inventory will take decades to come up and most possibly would be LIG housing for the masses who migrate to Delhi year after year and need affordable residential accommodation. Why would Delhi choose to build 25 lakh luxury or middle class flats, when there won't be enough buyers ?

Not a single 'legal' apartment under the new Delhi master plan would be delivered before the next 10 year. And thus it would have absolutely no impact on Gurgaon in the next 10 years.
        Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Pls read this to get perspective on the supply and clear the misconceptions.

This is a big concern for the long term and could potentially stabilize prices in the long term. I agree there are many ifs and buts with this but so is the case with DEW.

Will Delhi Development Authority's land pooling policy put a brake on NCR

Comment

Suggest all the boarders to read first 5-6 pages of this thread and the kind of prognosis being made by people.

Extremely interesting or can i say "motivated" posts?

Originally posted by khurafati View Post
            Ah! so 'NAME' & 'NO OF POSTS' is the only counter left among LOVERS of DEW.

Rather then worrying about my MOTIVE, educate people what were the motive of CHEERLEADERS of dew who are senior/veteran members with 1000's of posts to their credit when they were clamming prices to be double//triple in couple of years time.

100's of posts/replies of 'SENIOR/VETERAN' members in different threads years back clamming ATS project to reach 10k & puri diplomatic greens to touch 15k were with what MOTIVE?

People who had invested in PROJECTS like heartsong/greenopolis etc sitting on losses even after so many years.

On the very first page of this thread itself a VETERAN MEMBER with 6500 posts assessing metro to be operational by 2015? were that posts done with any MOTIVE?

2015 is here where is METRO? So called DEW isnt even completely free of litigation leave aside it to be build,operational & metro running parallel to it.NO BUYER for puri's & ATS at 7k & 5k levels and same people here selling their same old ridiculous dreams

- 6 months mai YE ho jayega & itna APPRECIATION ho jayega
            - 12 month mai WO ho jayega & itna RETURNS milenge.
            - 2 saal mai DEW ban jayega aur prices double ho jayenge.

SAME OLD BULLSHIT which they are propagating since last 7 years & if my POST was with any MOTIVE then all these people who are TOM TOMING about DEW since last 7 years & are proven wrong in all their assessment might be BROKERS/LOBBYING FOR BUILDERS/INVESTORS stuck with their investments.

Comment

Originally posted by JoBhiMain View Post
              you've made a very strong statement that DEW is not litigation free completely. The general understanding is that all the legal hurdles r gone (at least I understood it that way) and DEW is set to b completed in a year or 2. Could u please elaborate on this? Will help the forum a great deal.
              Thanks for the reply sir. Maybe i joined the forum recently and might have missed that discussion. Will be a great help if you can summarize the actual result in 1-2 lines. Or it'll b even better if u can share the link to the relevant discussion page.

Sorry for being a pain.
              Hi guys, can anybody help me with my query? Maybe this is an absurd question and might have been discussed earlier as well. Is DEW completely litigation free now? Is there something still to b cleared?

Comment

Hi guys, can anybody help me with my query? Maybe this is an absurd question and might have been discussed earlier as well. Is DEW completely litigation free now? Is there something still to b cleared?
                This thread is full of discussion on this topic - however if I were to summrise its as follows :

1. Litigation on acquisition : There were 3 main issues. The main litigations were at New Palam Vihar sector 110, 109, 106 crossing (which is now resolved) by allotment of alternate plots to the oustees. HUDA is supposed to get possession of this area by Jan 2016. The second litigation is at the Kherki Daula side where the NPR joins NH 8. This is still not resolved, although its said unofficially that following the NPV solution, a similar solution can be achieved here too. But we will have to wait and see how this pans out. The third problem is in Delhi side of the NPR where there are a couple of farm house land has to be acquired. There is still no official word of this acquisition.

2. There were some smaller issues like 2 Factories coming on the way and 2 temples. One factory has been partly cleared but another one Padmini VNA mechatronics Factory (right were the ROB lands) and the two temples (sector 104) is being said that these have been resolved but this factory and the religious structures have not been demolished yet.

3. STP and other power lines coming in the way of the NPR was also an issue, but they have been shifted out and some more work is on the way, this is under control though as its between govt. of haryana departments.
                Last edited by illusionist13; June 24 2015, 12:30 PM.

Comment

Khekri Daula (connectivity to NH-8) is still not cleared. Though court verdict is reserved(veterans, please correct me if wrong).
                  Also Delhi side all not clear. Some alignment was to be sorted out(not sure if it has been cleared).

Comment

For all : Don't forget M3M bought 185 acres land in DEW area (Choma village if I remember correctly) from sahara for 1211 crores in Dec'2014.

They must have weighed in all options (DDA Landpooling etc) before buying the land at such a price.
                    Last edited by SilentObserv; June 23 2015, 10:07 PM.

Comment

Yes - the 185 acres were bought from Sahara India. the land is situated in sector 111 and 112 on both sides of the DEW. One parcel is adjoining Puri's commercial plot and the other right opposite to it. This works out to 6.5 cr / acre. This land is right at the delhi border and anything like that in Delhi will be over 15 crores/acre. The land pooling areas in this area are well into the L zone near najafgarh and on the jhajjar border. The lands close to Dwarka on the other side of Najafgarh drain are already urbanized. The areas adjoining this in the L zone is reserved for the Dwarka Extension (smart city) and the land beyond that is the pooling zone.
                      Last edited by illusionist13; June 24 2015, 12:31 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X