NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 38 minutes ago
21907 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Originally posted by Bala2107 View Post
    This thread is full of discussion on this topic - however if I were to summrise its as follows :

1. Litigation on acquisition : There were 3 main issues. The main litigations were at New palam vihar sector 110, 109, 106 crossing (which is now resolved) by allotment of alternate plots to the oustees. HUDA is supposed to get possession of this area by Jan 2016. The second litigation is at the Kherki Daula side where the NPR joins NH8. This is still not resolved, although its said unofficially that following the NPV solution, a similar solution can be achieved here too. But we will have to wait and see how this pans out. The third problem is in Delhi side of the NPR where there are a couple of farm house land has to be acquired. There is still no official word of this acquisition.

2. There were some smaller issues like 2 Factories coming on the way and 2 temples. One factory has been partly cleared but another one Padmini VNA mechatronics Factory (right were the ROB lands) and the two temples (sector 104) is being said that these have been resolved but this factory and the religious structures have not been demolished yet.

3. STP and other power lines coming in the way of the NPR was also an issue, but they have been shifted out and some more work is on the way, this is under control though as its between govt. of haryana departments.
    Originally posted by SilentObserv View Post
    Khekri Daula (connectivity to NH-8) is still not cleared. Though court verdict is reserved(veterans, please correct me if wrong).
    Also Delhi side all not clear. Some alignment was to be sorted out(not sure if it has been cleared).
    Thanks guys, I'm sure a lot of newcomers would benefit from this nice and crisp summary.

Comment

So with the same logic, you have the high and mighty taking up lands in L Zone. I am sure they would have thought about that move as well.

For all you know, it might be round-tripping of money from one politically backed developer to another.

I mean, I am using this hyperbole to simply illustrate the fact that one cannot base decision on a builder buying a landbank? And that too M3M from Sahara.

Their last deal with DLF in sector 70a in 2011 hasn't seen light of the day in terms of a project launch till date and wouldn't call it a good call in terms of the sector call.

Also, this is a huge landbank, making the picture even scarier.

Question: How much un-utilised land bank is available on DEW? In acres?

Originally posted by SilentObserv View Post
      For all : Don't forget M3M bought 185 acres land in DEW area (Choma village if I remember correctly) from sahara for 1211 crores in Dec'2014.

They must have weighed in all options (DDA Landpooling etc) before buying the land at such a price.
      Last edited by JethroNull; June 23 2015, 11:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bala2107 View Post
        Yes - the 185 acres were bought from sahara india. the land is situated in sector 111 and 112 on both sides of the DEW. One parcel is adjoining Puri's commercial plot and the other right opposite to it. This works out to 6.5 cr / acre. This land is right at the delhi border and anything like that in Delhi will be over 15 crores/acre. The landpooling areas in this area are well into the L zone near najafgarh and on the jhajjar border. The lands close to Dwarka on the other side of Najafgarh drain are already urbanised. The areas adjoiing this in the Lzone is reserved for the Dwarka Extn. (smart city) and the land beyond that is the pooling zone.
        As per my knowledge M3M get registered only 35 Acres till date.Sectors are 111,112 and 113.

Comment

Kherki Daula may collect toll till 2028 - The Times of India

Kherki Daula connectivity of DEW is the biggest hurdle right now. As per above news item there are already big drama starting to unfold. If DEW connects right before and provides a slip road of any ways to short circuit the toll via sector roads in 80x, it will be under litigations or tussle for long. Only ways is to toll entry to DEW from NH8 which will create another issue.

Anybody has insight on above, on how DEW will connect to NH8 at Kherki Daula.
          Last edited by illusionist13; June 24 2015, 12:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JethroNull View Post
            Thanks for sharing but sorry, you call a builder professional when he has reneged on the basics of price and payment terms.

What good is attending to queries?

Sometimes I wonder we have ourselves to blame for builder's manmarzi.
            I think you misunderstood my post. I did not say that developer is asking me to pay more now, what i meant was that a few months back I booked at a certain price but for any new booking now the developer was asking the new price, not that he was asking me or older buyers to pay the new price.

My post was meant for readers who were asking the current price of the project
            Last edited by MANOJa; November 18 2015, 08:56 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Ok. My bad.

Good luck!

Originally posted by nsd1445 View Post
              I think you misunderstood my post. I did not say that developer is asking me to pay more now, what i meant was that a few months back I booked at a certain price but for any new booking now the developer was asking the new price, not that he was asking me or older buyers to pay the new price.
              My post was meant for readers who were asking the current price of the project

Comment

Great people, Great discussions, aggressive notes, some fights etc etc……………………………..
                Just wanted to summarize few things.
                1. To answer Mr Ramratan’s post on Delhi and Gurgaon status, there are majority of people those still feel that Delhi is Delhi and don’t want to move to Gurgaon until there is a great infrastructure in Gurgaon. Obviously DEW thread should have majority for Gurgaon.
                2. Presently Dwarka is a pure residential colony and there are big pieces of land in all the sectors those needs to be developed and it will take few years to be fully developed. It will be a perfect colony with all the facilities including direct access for international airport in few years.
                3. Dwarka extension (sector 24 -29) has many big projects and it will take at least 10 years to see something there.
                4. The so called Smart city and L zone will take at least 15 years and its not advisable to invest there. Many small builders are selling the 2 BHK apartment in 40-45 lacs with a land cost of 15-20 lacs. What it means – they are charging the true land cost now but definitely going to increase the construction cost which is not fixed right now. Just keep in mind.
                5. Dwarka, Dwarka extension, L zone and many new affordable housing launched in Gurgaon is a clear indication of a stable future in the real estate market in this region. DDA already launched a rubbish of 25 thousand flats and many more to come.
                6. From the close sources of Ex MLA, the latest news is, Bijwasan ROB is not going to be open in next few years and reason is the 54 crores of rupees to be paid to contractor who already moved to court. Original cost was some 52 crore in 2010 but present cost is about 100 crores. Small underpass for locals are opened but unofficially.
                7. Delhi side DEW is a black spot because there are many big guns sitting on the land and can influence any of the judge to give them a long stay/dates and it is not an easy deal for government.
                8. Coming years may not be excited for investors for all the above reasons.
                9. However any developing area like DEW has its advantages and comparatively prices move faster to equalize the rates with existing areas. Obviously those going to occupy the flats will have more advantages compare to investors. Once fully operational it is going to be an extra ordinary area. Its not just a 150m wide road. think about builders like experion selling 2BHK in 2.5 crore at precent.

Thanks
                BRapria

Comment

Originally posted by BRapria View Post
                  Great people, Great discussions, aggressive notes, some fights etc etc……………………………..
                  1. To answer Mr Ramratan’s post on Delhi and Gurgaon status, there are majority of people those still feel that Delhi is Delhi and don’t want to move to Gurgaon until there is a great infrastructure in Gurgaon. Obviously DEW thread should have majority for Gurgaon.
                  2. Presently Dwarka is a pure residential colony and there are big pieces of land in all the sectors those needs to be developed and it will take few years to be fully developed. It will be a perfect colony with all the facilities including direct access for international airport in few years.
                  3. Dwarka extension (sector 24 -29) has many big projects and it will take at least 10 years to see something there.
                  4. The so called Smart city and L zone will take at least 15 years and its not advisable to invest there. Many small builders are selling the 2 BHK apartment in 40-45 lacs with a land cost of 15-20 lacs. What it means – they are charging the true land cost now but definitely going to increase the construction cost which is not fixed right now. Just keep in mind.
                  5. Dwarka, Dwarka extension, L zone and many new affordable housing launched in Gurgaon is a clear indication of a stable future in the real estate market in this region. DDA already launched a rubbish of 25 thousand flats and many more to come.
                  6. From the close sources of Ex MLA, the latest news is, Bijwasan ROB is not going to be open in next few years and reason is the 54 crores of rupees to be paid to contractor who already moved to court. Original cost was some 52 crore in 2010 but present cost is about 100 crores. Small underpass for locals are opened but unofficially.
                  7. Delhi side DEW is a black spot because there are many big guns sitting on the land and can influence any of the judge to give them a long stay/dates and it is not an easy deal for government.
                  9. However any developing area like DEW has its advantages and comparatively prices move faster to equalize the rates with existing areas. Obviously those going to occupy the flats will have more advantages compare to investors. Once fully operational it is going to be an extra ordinary area. Its not just a 150m wide road. think about builders like experion selling 2BHK in 2.5 crore at precent.

Thanks
                  BRapria
                  Bhai, both Experion & investors in Experion are experiencing great pain...
                  Last edited by illusionist13; June 25 2015, 12:53 PM.

Comment

All those who are comparing DEW with L-Zone, should see the map of L-Zone first. That will clear a lot of doubts. I am sure most of the persons here have just heard the words like "Land Pooling" and "40 Lakh Rs. flats" etc. but please check the map and assume, it will be in 3KM range. For others who know it very well like Bala2107, Thank you so much to give us insights. Please keep updating us.

Comment

Originally posted by BRapria View Post

Thanks
                      BRapria
                      OHH....So That's the inside story OF Bijwasan ROB? Thanks for this information.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X