Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse

NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 6 hours ago
21721 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

    DDA is coming up with penthouses in Dwarka. People here do not realize the amount of land available in that area. Do yourself a favor and drive around Dwarka L zone area and you would realise the amount of land that is available and what all it can house.

    DDA to Launch HIG Flat Housing Scheme in Dwarka with Penthouses

    Delhi Development Authority may launch a new housing scheme for HIG (High Income Group) in Dwarka in upcoming years. The authority will be constructing HIG flats in high-rise towers in Dwarka for the scheme. The land owning agency has taken a decision to construct 14 penthouses in the 7 towers under the scheme. The agency will construct a total of 1114 high-end dwelling units. The 14 penthouses under the scheme will offer latest and modern lifestyle facilities and terrace garden.

    On Tuesday, 23rd June, Delhi Development Authority approved the plan of this construction and the proposal to redevelop the authority’s own staff quarters. This will be the first ever project of authority with this majority of HIG houses. The new project will fulfill the growing demand of HIG houses in the capital city. The project will come up in sector 19B in Dwarka and the construction will start soon, according to the sources.

    The project will include HIG units with 3 bedrooms while the penthouse will have four bedrooms with terrace garden. Out of total, 932 will be HIG houses, 168 HIG houses with servant quarter and 14 penthouses. These units will be constructed in 11 towers, of which seven will have penthouses. Ground floor of each tower will have no flats and to be used for parking.

    The authority will also redevelop DDA staff quarters in Rajendra Nagar and Mayur Vihar Phase-I. The DDA staff quarters are constructed over two hectares with 1BHK, 2BHK & 3BHK units and these units have a very low floor area where parking is also a major problem. The redevelopment plans will cover all the problems and the capacity of site will be increased by threefold.

    DDA will provide the luxury facilities inside the project for HIG flats. The authority will construct high rises with local shopping centers, community facilities, clubs, indoor and outdoor sport facilities, swimming pool and gymnasium. These features will definitely attract the HIG category from private developers to DDA housing schemes.

    The final decision, however, is yet to be taken about when the scheme will be launched.
    Last edited by illusionist13; June 28 2015, 10:10 PM.

    Comment


    • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

      Originally posted by JethroNull View Post
      DDA is coming up with penthouses in Dwarka. People here do not realize the amount of land available in that area. Do yourself a favor and drive around Dwarka L zone area and you would realise the amount of land that is available and what all it can house.

      DDA to Launch HIG Flat Housing Scheme in Dwarka with Penthouses
      There is no comparison between Dew & L zone.

      It seems like you are comparing medium to ultra luxury apartments with so called L zone societies.

      Very Very Long term investor's are buying flat in L zone for the sake of attractive price Rs 35 - 40 Lac.

      I know few dwarka based developers who have bring the projects in same area.

      According to them there will be massive escalation, Don't surprise if cost of flat will become double at the time of delivery.

      I can give you number of Dwarka societies which are under construction or not deleivered since last 10 years where escalation already taken place by 45 %.

      Kindly don't compare L zone with Dew.

      I do agree L zone is better than Noida Extension & Faridabad or Sohna.
      Last edited by verma29; June 28 2015, 12:06 AM.

      Comment


      • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

        I think most DEW developers have an escalation clause and there will be many builders who will not be able to deliver in 10 years in DEW as well. I can predict for you developers on DEW who will not deliver in 10 years and will escalate by 45%.

        And Verma Ji, you did not answer my post on social infra?



        Originally posted by verma29 View Post
        There is no comparison between Dew & L zone.

        It seems like you are comparing medium to ultra luxury apartments with so called L zone societies.

        Very Very Long term investor's are buying flat in L zone for the sake of attractive price Rs 35 - 40 Lac.

        I know few dwarka based developers who have bring the projects in same area.

        According to them there will be massive escalation, Don't surprise if cost of flat will become double at the time of delivery.

        I can give you number of Dwarka societies which are under construction or not deleivered since last 10 years where escalation already taken place by 45 %.

        Kindly don't compare L zone with Dew.
        Last edited by JethroNull; June 28 2015, 12:10 AM.

        Comment


        • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

          Originally posted by JethroNull View Post
          I think most DEW developers have an escalation clause and there will be many builders who will not be able to deliver in 10 years in DEW as well. I can predict for you developers on DEW who will not deliver in 10 years and will escalate by 45%.

          And Verma Ji, you did not answer my post on social infra?

          Jethro, seems most of the property owners on DEW are actually 'investors' (not end-users) who r not bothered about social / physical infra. Coz they r not planning on living here. They're just expecting xx% returns over yy years and they will exit after that.


          Leave social infra, I've been asking people about basic infra (electricity, water etc) in various threads and never seem to get an appropriate answer).

          I sometimes think that this is the fallout of high investor %age in Gurgaon (more than half of buyers in last 6-7 years in Gurgaon r investors acc. to some news report). Given that majority of their customers don't give a damn about social / basic infra, builders launched projects anywhere and everywhere. They just had to make sure that they increased prices every 3 months to keep the customers happy.
          Last edited by JoBhiMain; June 28 2015, 01:04 AM.

          Comment


          • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

            JethroNull sir,
            This area just came out of litigation issue give some time infra will also come.In India nothing comes that fast.
            Remember my word this whole area will one of the best place to live in coming time.Just patience bro...

            Comment


            • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

              JoBhiMain,
              Social infra work like water,elec and sewerage works are going on, sir,why don't you personally visit and look you will get idea.
              You should be aware of this place ,litigation slow down every think.

              Comment


              • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

                Khalsa Ji

                Please go through new GGN thread and read the posts some 2 years ago. We used to have similar discussion and till now there is no social infra and nothing coming up as well.

                Social infra takes atleast 5-7 years to come up even after planning and here even planning has not been done.

                I know things happen slowly in India but the current prices do not reflect the ground realities, consequently there are no buyers.

                Also, I wish it becomes the best place to live in coming time but it got to have some fundamentals.



                Originally posted by Khalsa View Post
                JethroNull sir,
                This area just came out of litigation issue give some time infra will also come.In India nothing comes that fast.
                Remember my word this whole area will one of the best place to live in coming time.Just patience bro...

                Comment


                • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

                  JethroNull,
                  Plannings are there sir, just give time and patience.Rome was not built in one day,even gurgaon was not developed that fast it took decades still the infra is mess.

                  Comment


                  • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

                    Deja-vu.

                    Anyways, I leave the topic here.


                    Originally posted by Khalsa View Post
                    JethroNull,
                    Plannings are there sir, just give time and patience.Rome was not built in one day,even gurgaon was not developed that fast it took decades still the infra is mess.

                    Comment


                    • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

                      Sir ji rates to aise kar diye haib area ke ki Jaise sub Kuch already set up hook .. Area will become Good but no ROI INFACT will not match FD returns for 3-4 years

                      This is the point abu h we are discussing , India main kabhi na kabhi toh sab badiya Kuch Ho hee jata hain..

                      DEW dream has been show to many people and joh salaried class hain khoon pasine ki kamai wale ; they will be crying in near future .

                      Stay away for next 3-4 years

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X