A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
Reply
19897 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • All your points are very much valid sir.
    but i also think this is a free space so anybody and everybody can write anything. In that spirit all comments are respected!!!

    Now when to raise an alarm is quite subjective.
    You are very sensitive so you raise this alarm almost everytime whereas other guys think it not necessary all the time.


    Originally Posted by MANOJa


    It is the question of who would bell the cat ( here, more appropriate the dogs ) . Running away from the problem is no solution . If there is a group of 9 - 10 brokers spreading false information, spreading deceit for their nefarious activities & each is making 3-4 posts on their pack of lies, i too am responding in maybe, equal number of posts .

    As i said, if the pigeon shuts his eyes, that wouldn't mean the cat would run away . U cannot wish away the problems .

    I know there r many, many decent guys in the forum, with their souls intact, but most shy away from the issues, which may crop up, if u take a stand against the brokers in the forum .

    I am not one of them . I like to confront the issues .


    Why, what is wrong to discuss all this here ??? As i have said before, The forum is not meant for distributing only sweets & exchanging sweet nothings, but is meant for discussing/evaulating all aspects of a builder, whether positive or negative . With the good things, bad things of a Builder also need to be discussed, so that true perspective is reflected from the forum & it does not become a mouthpiece of the brokers .

    Why do people want only to discuss the perceived positives of D e way Builders & why r they getting offended by the reality .

    Also the credibility of many forum members who accuse others & then run away without answering is very much in doubt . Also why some members r supporting the guys spread wrong information & deceit ? What is their motive of keeping mum & why do they remain shut or simply ignore or start getting paranoid for issues related to D e way projects only & otherwise , they r pretty vocal about rest of the projects/areas .

    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by patnapratap
    Yahan log jo bar bar Deway bhaj rahe hain must know the following facts.

    1. The litigation is not going to solved anything before 10 years since so far matter is pending at HC and hearing had stop 1 year back. So no respite from judicary on the matter.

    2. NHAI is not giving permission to access the NH8.

    3. Houses falling on stretch are not ready to vacate, and hardly beleive authority will able to get it cleared.

    4. Addition of new flyovers and ROB and still not get clearance from concerned dept.

    5. The delay of execution and land acquisition from Delhi side.

    6. Political scenario, if INLD govt comes in power than entire EWAY get cancelled.

    Reply on aboves expedite from DEway supporters.

    every project has 10-20 questions which only govt department have access to. Exceptinga reply on litigation from member is laughable. Give any under constcrution project and I can list 5-10 issues wherein only GOvt have access: Eg Questions for spire projects:

    1- Why bank loan is still not approved... are there issues in it.
    2- Sector road for 68 - have land been acquired? have tender been out. If land has not been acquired whats ths possibility of litigation?
    3- village road- villagers frequently deny the access . what is they file a case.
    4 - Role of tashee- tashhe is a fraud company and a co partner. what are the risk?
    5- Excess allotment - many ppl still has parchis and not allotment? how do mangfement plan to deal with it.
    6. high tension wire just besdies the project - one member mentioned plan is for underground wires. have tender been flotaed? budget being sectioned?
    CommentQuote
  • I think u people r obstructing on my free space & not vice versa . I make one post, an group of members make 5-10 to contradict , what i am saying & to abuse or poke fun ( indirectly though, i hope u understand, what i mean ) .

    The alarm has to BE LOUD & CLEAR, so that it is not swept away under the carpet .

    ..........u may not find it necessary, i think otherwise . As i said, u r obstructing, my free space, by trying to tell me what is good or bad for me or the forum .

    ........please ignore, if u feel it is not required . How can u speak for the entire forum ? I know, u can speak for 10-12 guys here .




    Originally Posted by nipsy
    All your points are very much valid sir.
    but i also think this is a free space so anybody and everybody can write anything. In that spirit all comments are respected!!!

    Now when to raise an alarm is quite subjective.
    You are very sensitive so you raise this alarm almost everytime whereas other guys think it not necessary all the time.
    CommentQuote
  • Please raise these questions in the relevant thread .


    I thought, i must remind u . This thread is to discuss D e way & D e way projects . I know u have an fixation with Spire & since u missed on the opportunity to invest here, u r busy maligning these Projects, but still, if u r seriously looking for answers, please post in the relevant threads :bab (59):.



    Also, let me remind u of the basic difference -

    U r comparing an Project or few projects of Spire with the entire D e way ( which have several Projects across ) . LOL:D, this is really funny . Some people & their fixations .





    Originally Posted by golu11
    every project has 10-20 questions which only govt department have access to. Exceptinga reply on litigation from member is laughable. Give any under constcrution project and I can list 5-10 issues wherein only GOvt have access: Eg Questions for spire projects:

    1- Why bank loan is still not approved... are there issues in it.
    2- Sector road for 68 - h...................
    CommentQuote
  • true no one can speak for others so best is to initiate a poll to get clear opinion of members.

    I think with this intention only one of members vb did it on ATS thread. quite appreciated initiative. however response so far is quite poor....only 6-7 voices.

    I learned from amit001 that RE is all about entry price, upside (potential) and the holding period. You see for a 4yr period holding period worst case response for ATS is 7500.

    request you to cast your vote in terms of figure be it postive or negative.

    Originally Posted by MANOJa
    I think u people r obstructing on my free space & not vice versa . I make one post, an group of members make 5-10 to contradict , what i am saying & to abuse or poke fun ( indirectly though, i hope u understand, what i mean ) .

    The alarm has to BE LOUD & CLEAR, so that it is not swept away under the carpet .

    ..........u may not find it necessary, i think otherwise . As i said, u r obstructing, my free space, by trying to tell me what is good or bad for me or the forum .

    ........please ignore, if u feel it is not required . How can u speak for the entire forum ? I know, u can speak for 10-12 guys here .


    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by golu11
    every project has 10-20 questions which only govt department have access to. Exceptinga reply on litigation from member is laughable. Give any under constcrution project and I can list 5-10 issues wherein only GOvt have access: Eg Questions for spire projects:

    1- Why bank loan is still not approved... are there issues in it.
    2- Sector road for 68 - have land been acquired? have tender been out. If land has not been acquired whats ths possibility of litigation?
    3- village road- villagers frequently deny the access . what is they file a case.
    4 - Role of tashee- tashhe is a fraud company and a co partner. what are the risk?
    5- Excess allotment - many ppl still has parchis and not allotment? how do mangfement plan to deal with it.
    6. high tension wire just besdies the project - one member mentioned plan is for underground wires. have tender been flotaed? budget being sectioned?


    Here, we are not for discussing the individual project, this forum is related to only expressway and not for promoting the builders projects and we must limit to our discussion that extent.

    As far as private projects are concerned whenever litigation involved on land row ultimately the project have to make the compromise. There are several examples when mega projects either rolled back or severely affected by their ambitions and sizes.

    Hundreds of RE project are relying on the successful execution of expressway and now this is on the mercy of few hundreds land/house owners. How can you justify the prevailing prices when nobody knows whether ever this ex-way would be in reality or not.

    This is Indian Judiciary and you never knows in which favor its declared verdict, you might not have forget the Noida Ext. case, now nobody is willing to touch and even talk about that. The whole land with building returned to the farmers, can same be repeated here? What happened if after few years court declared that road project must be diverted and than no space left there since everywhere construction is going on whether it is legal or illegal?

    Yesterday, I visited my one friend shop who is also a property dealer in sector 110. He shows me hundreds of illegal construction surrounding Deway going on and not even a single officers visited at that place to stop all these things. He also show me the Ganesh housing society flat (beside Raheja Atharva) which was supposed to demolished by MCG but still the building is standing still and people are residing there. According to him, after notification of land acquisition for eway thousands of illegal structures were built and occupying all the space surrounding deway and nobody is willing to leave their land and house.

    Dwarka expressway is not an easy task for the authority to built and this will prove the hell belt unless HUDA don't have another option to divert the route.
    CommentQuote
  • Great post, but like all such previous posts highlighting the issues of the D e way, this would be ignored & people would attempt to sweep it under the carpet by initiating some useless, off topic discussion, just to divert attention .



    Originally Posted by patnapratap
    Here, we are not for discussing the individual project, this forum is related to only expressway and not for promoting the builders projects and we must limit to our discussion that extent.

    As far as private projects are concerned whenever litigation involved on land row ultimately the project have to make the compromise. There are several examples when mega projects either rolled back or severely affected by their ambitions and sizes.

    Hundreds of RE project are relying on the successful execution of expressway and now this is on the mercy of few hundreds land/house owners. How can you justify the prevailing prices when nobody knows whether ever this ex-way would be in reality or not.

    This is Indian Judiciary and you never knows in which favor its declared verdict, you might not have forget the Noida Ext. case, now nobody is willing to touch and even talk about that. The whole land with building returned to the farmers, can same be repeated here? What happened if after few years court declared that road project must be diverted and than no space left there since everywhere construction is going on whether it is legal or illegal?

    Yesterday, I visited my one friend shop who is also a property dealer in sector 110. He shows me hundreds of illegal construction surrounding Deway going on and not even a single officers visited at that place to stop all these things. He also show me the Ganesh housing society flat (beside Raheja Atharva) which was supposed to demolished by MCG but still the building is standing still and people are residing there. According to him, after notification of land acquisition for eway thousands of illegal structures were built and occupying all the space surrounding deway and nobody is willing to leave their land and house.

    Dwarka expressway is not an easy task for the authority to built and this will prove the hell belt unless HUDA don't have another option to divert the route.
    CommentQuote
  • voting is one idea so members who dont have time just click a button or a figure.


    Originally Posted by nipsy
    true no one can speak for others so best is to initiate a poll to get clear opinion of members.

    I think with this intention only one of members vb did it on ATS thread. quite appreciated initiative. however response so far is quite poor....only 6-7 voices.

    I learned from amit001 that RE is all about entry price, upside (potential) and the holding period. You see for a 4yr period holding period worst case response for ATS is 7500.

    request you to cast your vote in terms of figure be it postive or negative.


    CommentQuote
  • Since, Spire seems to be an fixation for u & since u r hell bent on discussing Spire in D e way threads & IREF seems to be allowing this, before i answer u, here r some of the very recent responses of your posts in Spire .




    Originally Posted by gaurav_chugh
    Golu...

    U r really psycho.... or u are deeply regreting ur decision of not investing here.

    and try to satisfy urself by saying "Angoor Kahte hain"

    Though I also have not been a fan of Spire but atleast you should acknowledge if something right is happening.

    As for ur questions are concerned i can answer some of them. See them above in bold


    Originally Posted by ReetSingh
    just read last few pages of the thread today ... lol who is this golu? from text of posts u guys have written it seems he has not invested in this project, lol so much wehlapanti- he aint invested here still he has so much time to devote to this project ... crazy n funny ... anyways , i also visited spire site today, construction progress looks good ...now i will not quote anything below 3600 bsp instead of 3500-3550 :P... my only worry is why there are no bank approvals (for loan) as yet ...



    If u go through the relevant Spire thread, there r "n" number of similar responses .

    Now to answer your question .



    Do tell me who r the guys raising issues in Spire thread . I have seen many members who r invested in Spire raising issues of Spire . Have u seen it here ? Have u seen guys investing on D e way discussing the numerous problems of the D e way ????? I hope u get your answer .

    Most members raising issues & not invested here r doing so to get back at my investments . They have openly admitted to the same . Now, if u name the members raising issues, VOILA, u have an clear picture . Besides this, as gaurav_chugh said, we have some psycho's here .





    Originally Posted by golu11
    why ............. R u saying those who defend reply are brokers or MLm is spire thread also? then pls post daily 'dhanda hai par ghanda hai in spire thread'.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Great post, but like all such previous posts highlighting the issues of the D e way, this would be ignored & people would attempt to sweep it under the carpet by initiating some useless, off topic discussion, just to divert attention .


    There are so many persons here (might be brokers and builder sponsers) those have intention to keep focus out from the real issues. Surprisingly someone disclosing their income and expenditures, what is the meaning? We are not here to asses anyone financial abilities.
    CommentQuote
  • bhaiya jo right farmers ka hai vahi right logo ka bhi to hai jinhone NE mein paisaa lagayaa hai aur apne ghar ka sapna buna hai..


    Originally Posted by patnapratap
    Here, we are not for discussing the individual project, this forum is related to only expressway and not for promoting the builders projects and we must limit to our discussion that extent.

    As far as private projects are concerned whenever litigation involved on land row ultimately the project have to make the compromise. There are several examples when mega projects either rolled back or severely affected by their ambitions and sizes.

    Hundreds of RE project are relying on the successful execution of expressway and now this is on the mercy of few hundreds land/house owners. How can you justify the prevailing prices when nobody knows whether ever this ex-way would be in reality or not.

    This is Indian Judiciary and you never knows in which favor its declared verdict, you might not have forget the Noida Ext. case, now nobody is willing to touch and even talk about that. The whole land with building returned to the farmers, can same be repeated here? What happened if after few years court declared that road project must be diverted and than no space left there since everywhere construction is going on whether it is legal or illegal?

    Yesterday, I visited my one friend shop who is also a property dealer in sector 110. He shows me hundreds of illegal construction surrounding Deway going on and not even a single officers visited at that place to stop all these things. He also show me the Ganesh housing society flat (beside Raheja Atharva) which was supposed to demolished by MCG but still the building is standing still and people are residing there. According to him, after notification of land acquisition for eway thousands of illegal structures were built and occupying all the space surrounding deway and nobody is willing to leave their land and house.

    Dwarka expressway is not an easy task for the authority to built and this will prove the hell belt unless HUDA don't have another option to divert the route.
    CommentQuote
  • bhaiya aap mat help karo un logo ki jo apni financial situation tak forum par discuss kartey ki guts rakhte hain.....par jo help karna chahtey hain unko to karney do...

    manoja rightly said...let everyone have their own space on IREF!!!



    Originally Posted by patnapratap
    There are so many persons here (might be brokers and builder sponsers) those have intention to keep focus out from the real issues. Surprisingly someone disclosing their income and expenditures, what is the meaning? We are not here to asses anyone financial abilities.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

    So true man.. your simple but realistic scanning of scheme of things is something many reading this forum very closely relate to.

    My formula always has been No Fear in the Now

    dig this stuff and feel sure about your future. The crowd is inflicted with publicly acceptable symptoms of insanity for now..:o

    NO FEAR IN THE NOW

    dont plan too much.. but dont go overboard.

    Cheers
    Ye video dekhne ke baad, Mere Mann me tatkaal jo vichar aaa rahe hai wo is prakaaar hai:
    - Logic bears no fruit. Logic / statistics se kuch bhi prove kiya jaaa sakta hai
    - ye kaheen SHUTURMURGI NEETI toh nahi
    - hum log saadharan jeev hai, muthaadheesh nahi, sab sochna padta hai bhaaai
    - aur saadharan logo ko insane yaani pagal kehna koi achchi baat nahi
    disclaimar: baabao se sawdhaan
    regards
    novice
    Ye video dekhne ke baad, Mere Mann me tatkaal jo vichar aaa rahe hai wo is prakaaar hai:
    - Logic bears no fruit. Logic / statistics se kuch bhi prove kiya jaaa sakta hai
    - ye kaheen SHUTURMURGI NEETI toh nahi
    - hum log saadharan jeev hai, muthaadheesh nahi, sab sochna padta hai bhaaai
    - aur saadharan logo ko insane yaani pagal kehna koi achchi baat nahi
    disclaimar: baabao se sawdhaan
    regards
    novice
    Ye video dekhne ke baad, Mere Mann me tatkaal jo vichar aaa rahe hai wo is prakaaar hai:
    - Logic bears no fruit. Logic / statistics se kuch bhi prove kiya jaaa sakta hai
    - ye kaheen SHUTURMURGI NEETI toh nahi
    - hum log saadharan jeev hai, muthaadheesh nahi, sab sochna padta hai bhaaai
    - aur saadharan logo ko insane yaani pagal kehna koi achchi baat nahi
    disclaimar: baabao se sawdhaan
    regards
    novice
    Ye video dekhne ke baad, Mere Mann me tatkaal jo vichar aaa rahe hai wo is prakaaar hai:
    - Logic bears no fruit. Logic / statistics se kuch bhi prove kiya jaaa sakta hai
    - ye kaheen SHUTURMURGI NEETI toh nahi
    - hum log saadharan jeev hai, muthaadheesh nahi, sab sochna padta hai bhaaai
    - aur saadharan logo ko insane yaani pagal kehna koi achchi baat nahi
    disclaimar: baabao se sawdhaan
    regards
    novice
    Ye video dekhne ke baad, Mere Mann me tatkaal jo vichar aaa rahe hai wo is prakaaar hai:
    - Logic bears no fruit. Logic / statistics se kuch bhi prove kiya jaaa sakta hai
    - ye kaheen SHUTURMURGI NEETI toh nahi
    - hum log saadharan jeev hai, muthaadheesh nahi, sab sochna padta hai bhaaai
    - aur saadharan logo ko insane yaani pagal kehna koi achchi baat nahi
    disclaimar: baabao se sawdhaan
    regards
    novice
    Ye video dekhne ke baad, Mere Mann me tatkaal jo vichar aaa rahe hai wo is prakaaar hai:
    - Logic bears no fruit. Logic / statistics se kuch bhi prove kiya jaaa sakta hai
    - ye kaheen SHUTURMURGI NEETI toh nahi
    - hum log saadharan jeev hai, muthaadheesh nahi, sab sochna padta hai bhaaai
    - aur saadharan logo ko insane yaani pagal kehna koi achchi baat nahi
    disclaimar: baabao se sawdhaan
    regards
    novice
    Ye video dekhne ke baad, Mere Mann me tatkaal jo vichar aaa rahe hai wo is prakaaar hai:
    - Logic bears no fruit. Logic / statistics se kuch bhi prove kiya jaaa sakta hai
    - ye kaheen SHUTURMURGI NEETI toh nahi
    - hum log saadharan jeev hai, muthaadheesh nahi, sab sochna padta hai bhaaai
    - aur saadharan logo ko insane yaani pagal kehna koi achchi baat nahi
    disclaimar: baabao se sawdhaan
    regards
    novice
    Ye video dekhne ke baad, Mere Mann me tatkaal jo vichar aaa rahe hai wo is prakaaar hai:
    - Logic bears no fruit. Logic / statistics se kuch bhi prove kiya jaaa sakta hai
    - ye kaheen SHUTURMURGI NEETI toh nahi
    - hum log saadharan jeev hai, muthaadheesh nahi, sab sochna padta hai bhaaai
    - aur saadharan logo ko insane yaani pagal kehna koi achchi baat nahi
    disclaimar: baabao se sawdhaan
    regards
    novice
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nipsy
    forum ke 20-30 dway enthusiastic members ke comments ko dabaney (contradict karney) se kuch nahi hoga.

    Projects will be launched & sold.

    If somebody has a problem and is really worried for others capital getting stuck, better you raise your voice to gather media attention, complain to local authorities who grant licences & advise builders who almost everymonth launch new projects at higher and higher prices

    Nipsy...

    To raise a voice the person needs to show his face
    Any one needs a face to faceless ????

    Vb
    CommentQuote
  • As i said, irrelevant posts would be made now . LOL:D . These guys r so predictable :bab (59):.

    Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Great post, but like all such previous posts highlighting the issues of the D e way, this would be ignored & people would attempt to sweep it under the carpet by initiating some useless, off topic discussion, just to divert attention .
    CommentQuote