Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse

NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 1 day ago
21917 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

    Again, if social infra is getting the road operational, then we are definitely on the wrong page.

    If this is respect, please keep it reserved for someone worthy.

    You are senior member on forum so you should refer DEW 18 km long map then you will get all answers.


    Good luck!


    Originally posted by verma29 View Post
    I am giving you respect by saying you are senior member, For Social infrastructure I have mentioned 2016 end means DEW will operational from Dwarka to Manesar toll.

    You have mentioned in your comment Dwarka have commercial malls, hospitals & cinema hall.

    I am not knowledgeable person, I am working on ground level that's why giving you explanations with having source proofs.

    You are mixing up multiple things at a time.

    As Ashuji mentioned in above points.
    Last edited by JethroNull; June 28 2015, 07:58 PM.

    Comment


    • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

      NPR (Northern Peripheral Road)/ Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

      Originally posted by JethroNull View Post
      Ashu Ji

      I am not shifting goal posts, I am responding to multiple members so perhaps my points may not be delineated.

      If announcement of 5-6 or even 12 commercial is planning for social infra, then as I said we are on different tangents and the twain shall not meet. If construction commencement of 2 schools when almost 100 odd projects are in pipeline is social infra, then I concede that there is social infra. For an area like DEW to build itself as the next big thing, it has to have some big builders coming up with great commercial plans where leasing MNC client is a distinct possibility. I have said that DEW is just a super expressway connecting two points but where is the grand planning? Infact, new Gurgaon (which you assume to be part of DEW) is much better planned and much ahead in terms of social infra planning.

      Obviously, I would ask you for completion dates as these are third grade builders and not DLF when it comes to commercial and are prone to massive delays and zero leasing possibilities. This timeline was in the context that 2016-2017 deadline provided by you is overtly optimistic. If Earth and Ansal are reputed builders according to you, then all the best! Even areas like Noida extension, Bhiwadi and Sohna has these 12+ commercial buildings, does it constitute social infra?

      Sir, my simple submission and please hear me out: Social infra and it's planning is a long drawn process, nothing has happened on DEW in that regards. I like Mr. Singh post on the matter that perhaps it will start in right earnest now since the litigation is over but even then it will take 5 years+ and till that time, you would not have the kind of appreciation that people are hoping for. At the end of the day, I am giving this opinion based on my research and thinking. I have no investments in DEW and had contemplated investing but then basis my research, did not go ahead. I think I am entitled to my opinion. You are entitled to your opinion and would certainly be biased because you are invested in that region but perhaps some amount of reality check would be beneficial.

      Infact on a lighter note, in today's day and age of online shopping, virtual offices and apps and aggregator services like practo etc., who needs social infrastructure.

      The challenge with this argument is that either it is DLF or nothing - only one reputed builder and the benchmark. And only one model to follow. But if you test that across the country, there are very few places DLF is invested in commercials, so where does that leave this argument? Let me put it the other way. DLF can be an indicator of success, but that doesn't mean all success has to have a DLF indicator

      Shifting Goal posts: i have mentioned your changing goals, while quoting you verbatim. Please tell me why thats not 'shifting goal posts'.

      Maybe I am justifying my investment decision, and maybe you are justifying yours (of not investing) - Do look at that possibility as well. Shifting goals is a good indicator of your bias. Another indicator is that you are spending time here to prove a point which has no material impact on you - strong emotions at play

      You say '100 odd projects in pipeline and 2 schools'. I guess u didn't read that more school come up when demand builds up. 100 projects don't mean all delivered in next 2 yrs with 100% occupancy

      Now to reputable builder thing. You keep thinking of model where the whole area is planned out in advance with a DLF planning mega mall in the vicinity. The model works but that is not the only model. And it doesn't necessarily means that anything that doesn't fit in to that model will not work. Some areas have these mega-malls coming up later - GIP, Ambience anyone? And remember that some builders don't start reputed but reach that category with subsequent successes. (Unless u think that unitecs and dlfs were born big and reputed). So please understand that what doesn't fit into your model is not necessarily not good / good enough. Right timing and strategy (first mover advantage) and who knows one of the current minions might be the next mega mall. But u r not giving that possibility a chance

      Yep who knows we might only see and need apps. With many malls struggling, its an indicator in the direction and times to come.

      I will just say this. For the kind of occupancy expected, current plan will meet requirements of the population. Its not insufficient. And certainly its not like there is no plan, as you were assuming. And i think u need to adjust your expectations that the 100 odd projects will all deliver and will have 100% occupancy in next 2-3 yrs

      Comment


      • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

        Guys leave this discussion . Investment should always be discussed in numbers not on these fronts

        Comment


        • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

          Originally posted by ashu_sharmaa View Post
          The challenge with this argument is that either it is DLF or nothing - only one reputed builder and the benchmark. And only one model to follow. But if you test that across the country, there are very few places DLF is invested in commercials, so where does that leave this argument? Let me put it the other way. DLF can be an indicator of success, but that doesn't mean all success has to have a DLF indicator

          Shifting Goal posts: i have mentioned your changing goals, while quoting you verbatim. Please tell me why thats not 'shifting goal posts'.

          Maybe I am justifying my investment decision, and maybe you are justifying yours (of not investing) - Do look at that possibility as well. Shifting goals is a good indicator of your bias. Another indicator is that you are spending time here to prove a point which has no material impact on you - strong emotions at play

          You say '100 odd projects in pipeline and 2 schools'. I guess u didn't read that more school come up when demand builds up. 100 projects don't mean all delivered in next 2 yrs with 100% occupancy

          Now to reputable builder thing. You keep thinking of model where the whole area is planned out in advance with a DLF planning mega mall in the vicinity. The model works but that is not the only model. And it doesn't necessarily means that anything that doesn't fit in to that model will not work. Some areas have these mega-malls coming up later - GIP, Ambience anyone? And remember that some builders don't start reputed but reach that category with subsequent successes. (Unless u think that unitecs and dlfs were born big and reputed). So please understand that what doesn't fit into your model is not necessarily not good / good enough. Right timing and strategy (first mover advantage) and who knows one of the current minions might be the next mega mall. But u r not giving that possibility a chance

          Yep who knows we might only see and need apps. With many malls struggling, its an indicator in the direction and times to come.

          I will just say this. For the kind of occupancy expected, current plan will meet requirements of the population. Its not insufficient. And certainly its not like there is no plan, as you were assuming. And i think u need to adjust your expectations that the 100 odd projects will all deliver and will have 100% occupancy in next 2-3 yrs

          Comment


          • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

            Originally posted by doobti View Post
            Verma ji can u please put some insight on GCX prices as well specially luxary segments , what do u see after let's say 3 years ie end of 2017..
            I need to understand because I have full faith in my analysis and it worked wonders for me in past..

            Just need to see because I am truly 180 degree opposite to your views on DEW..


            It would give great insights on the actual condition and I will be able to co relate more with your understanding if u do not mind..

            If you can make priority order in terms of ROI lets say at 2020 end for below locations , I would be highly obloged

            New gurgoan
            NPR
            SPR
            DEW
            GCX
            GC
            Sir

            I don't have single investment on GCX road, I have multiple investments on DEW which I will hold for next 5 years atleast.


            If I talk about ROI then I would rate DEW first not because of my investment because I have seen same phase in Dwarka during 2000 to 2006.

            What happened? Property gave extraordinary return which we neve thought.

            GCX is good but it's very expensive and I never prefer expensive rates for investment because we are long term investor's.

            New Gurgaon is also good but as per my understanding New Gurgaon have dependency on Dew or NH 8.

            As you know that Manesar toll will remain till 2028 so it's a big huddle for New Gurgaon.

            Once Dew will operational Dew prices should increase and investors can switch over from Dew to New Ggn by booking some profit .

            Comment


            • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

              Originally posted by JethroNull View Post
              Again, if social infra is getting the road operational, then we are definitely on the wrong page.

              If this is respect, please keep it reserved for someone worthy.

              You are senior member on forum so you should refer DEW 18 km long map then you will get all answers.


              Good luck!

              Sir

              Copy & Paste & highlights few lines are easy task.

              As per your expectations 100 projects are in pipeline so atleast 20 schools should be there.
              For sure multiple schools will be in place.

              100 projects will be next 5 to 10 years story.

              We are talking about current situations only.

              Currently 10 projects approx will be deleivered in next 3 years only.

              Comment


              • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

                Originally posted by verma29 View Post
                Sir

                I don't have single investment on GCX road, I have multiple investments on DEW which I will hold for next 5 years atleast.


                If I talk about ROI then I would rate DEW first not because of my investment because I have seen same phase in Dwarka during 2000 to 2006.

                What happened? Property gave extraordinary return which we neve thought.

                GCX is good but it's very expensive and I never prefer expensive rates for investment because we are long term investor's.

                New Gurgaon is also good but as per my understanding New Gurgaon have dependency on Dew or NH 8.

                As you know that Manesar toll will remain till 2028 so it's a big huddle for New Gurgaon.

                Once Dew will operational Dew prices should increase and investors can switch over from Dew to New Ggn by booking some profit .
                So what price do u expect for properties at 4500 now after 3 years
                Can u please name a few and reason behind increase

                Comment


                • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

                  Originally posted by doobti View Post
                  So what price do u expect for properties at 4500 now after 3 years
                  Can u please name a few and reason behind increase
                  4500?

                  Are you talking about New Gurgaon?

                  Comment


                  • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

                    No some one is quoting this price for DEW property , obviously very few . And what do I expect for Tata GG

                    Comment


                    • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

                      Venky bhai Ek baar reference dena 4500 wali property ka

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X