NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 3 hours ago
21738 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Great News MKG..

In Gurgaon jobs are growing at a good pace.. Fyi Infosys is coming up in Gurgaon and other new IT firms are establishing and already established are growing...

Slow down is due to real estate market is going through same all over India due to one or other factors.. Once the market gets a pace through loan rate reduction and dew completion, dew rate will rise and return of 15-20% easily achieavable in another year or so..
    I am too confident..and myself invested on dew..

Comment

Huda to give land to those who lost it to expressway
      GURGAON:

Land owners in Gurgaon and neigbouring areas, whose property was acquired by Huda for developing sectors, can now apply for allotment of plots under oustees quota from July 1 to 30, 2015.
      Many of the plots were acquired for the construction of the Northern Peripheral Expressway.
      Applications have been invited by the civic agency from Gurgaon, Rewari, Dharuhera, and Narnaul where Huda has developed urban estates.Huda administrator Anita Yadav said plots would be allotted to oustees in the same residential sectors in which their land was acquired, and in case commercial or industrial development has taken place there, then plots would be given in a nearby area.
      “The rate of these plots will be decided as per the exsisting policy and allotment would be made in accordance with the judgment of the Punjab & Haryana High Court dated April 23, 2012, which was also upheld by the apex court,” Yadav said.
      The oustees, whose land was acquired for developing sectors --4, 5, 7, 7-Extn, 9, 9-A, 10, 10 A, 12- A, 15 –I &II, 22, 23- 23 A --- can apply to estate officer-I, Huda, Gurgaon. Those whose land was acquired for developing sectors --- 27, 28, 33, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 45, 46, 49, 50, 51, 56 and 57 --- can apply to estate officer-II, Huda, Gurgaon.
      The oustees, whose land was acquired, meanwhile, said the agency has delayed the allotment of plots for a long time.

Comment

Hi,

Does anyone know if any IT companies are planned on DEW spcially towards NH8.

Comment

There are many esteemed members who know everything about This stretch .. Some one should be able to give a concrete answer on this .. This is supposed to be most happening area In near future

Comment

Originally posted by ravib_10 View Post
            Hi,

Does anyone know if any IT companies are planned on DEW spcially towards NH8.
            None that I am aware of.

Road (DEW) is needed before companies contemplate office here.

Let the road come first.

Infocity (have I got the name right?) across the HH chowk is the only IT park near DEW.

Most of the office buildings in development are across the KD toll gate on either side of NH8 till Manesar.
            Last edited by Venkytalks; June 30 2015, 10:04 PM.
            Venky (Please read watch a or before posting)

Comment

Could you please post the source of Infy coming to Gurgaon? Which part of Gurgaon? Also, which other new IT firms are in pipeline?

If the news is correct, it's great news.

Originally posted by samsekh View Post
              Great News MKG..

In Gurgaon jobs are growing at a good pace.. Fyi Infosys is coming up in Gurgaon and other new IT firms are establishing and already established are growing...

Slow down is due to real estate market is going through same all over India due to one or other factors.. Once the market gets a pace through loan rate reduction and dew completion, dew rate will rise and return of 15-20% easily achieavable in another year or so..
              I am too confident..and myself invested on dew..

Comment

I am not sure if any big IT company is coming on the DEW sectors yet. What may be a good mover is the big DMIC industrial corridor planned near the Pataudi side. But that is industrial and not knowledge economy. It could add to the fundamental/basic blue collar employment generation but not a big addition to the white collar jobs in that side. We should not forget that Gurgaon's USP over Faridabad is the White collar employment generation/service economy that has put gurgaon as the millennium city/Silicon valley of North India. Although it will be good if Gurgaon can have a healthy mix of Old/new economy employment which will buoy the city during cyclical downturns in the service/IT economy.

Having said that, its also very early to write off the DEW sectors for IT/service sector companies. For any commercial development to take place, we will first need to see a working road and serviced by utilities and not patches of road ending in fields and factories. So If I were scouting for a space as an IT/services company, I would wait for another 12-18 months to see the road, before I make any bets on commercial spaces in that side. Also there has to be good enough inventory of large foot print commercial spaces, before any demand can start coming in. Sohna Road and NH8 are much ahead in that race anyway, and it will take lower prices, better amenities and better public transportation in the DEW sectors to beat that lure for the IT companies to come to DEW side.

So I would conclude that asking for IT or services companies coming to DEW at this stage may be very premature. Given the large potential High income/Middle income households coming on the DEW, Its possible that big retail majors (Walmart/Tesco/Carrefour/Bharti/Aditya Birla/Future group etc.) who may be waiting for FDI approvals in retail may be scouting for large footprint stores and usually these are done very confidentially under Proxy names to protect business interest and we will not know unless some concrete deals happen.
                Last edited by Bala2107; July 1 2015, 10:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bala2107 View Post
                  I am not sure if any big IT company is coming on the DEW sectors yet. What may be a good mover is the big DMIC industrial corridor planned near the Pataudi side. But that is industrial and not knowledge economy. It could add to the fundamental/basic blue collar employment generation but not a big addition to the white collar jobs in that side. We should not forget that Gurgaon's USP over Faridabad is the White collar employment generation/service economy that has put gurgaon as the millenium city. Although it will be good if Gurgaon can have a healthy mix of Old/new economy employment which will buoy the city during cyclical downturns in the service/IT economy.

Having said that, its also very early to write off the DEW sectors for IT/service serctor companies. For any commercial development to take place, we will first need to see a working road and serviced by utilities and not patches of road ending in fields and factories. So If I were scouting for a space as an IT/services company, I would wait for another 12-18 months to see the road, before I make any bets on commercial spaces in that side. Also there has to be good enough inventory of large foot print commercial spaces, before any demand can start coming in. Sohna Road and NH8 are much ahead in that race anyway, and it will take lower prices, better amenities and better public transportation in the DEW sectors to beat that lure for the IT compnaies to come to DEW side.

So I would conclude that asking for IT or services companies coming to DEW at this stage may be very premature. Given the large potential High income/Middle income households coming on the DEW, Its possible that big retail majors (Walmart/Tesco/Carrefour/Bharti/Aditya Birla/Future group etc.) who may be waiting for FDI approvals in retail may be scouting for large footprint stores and usually these are done very confidentially under Proxy names to protect business interest and we will not know unless something concrete deals happen.

Bala : u always astound me with your depth and balanced view

Comment

Originally posted by ashu_sharmaa View Post
                    Bala : u always astound me with your depth and balanced view
                    I agree. A pleasure to read Balas opinions.

Land aggregators land bank and the Reliance returned sez land with govt. are high potential land banks for IT companies and IT park commercial buildings . Since price points would be lower along DEW and given nearness to airport, very large plate areas will start development once DEW is completed.

Let there be no doubt on this - for next 20 years DEW will be the hottest area for all types of real estate development.

The L zone of Delhi is basically DEW only. Just 1 to 3 Km parallel to DEW runs Delhi border all the way from 111 to 103. All empty farmland slated for pooling.

So both Haryana and Delhi will be developing this massive high potential land bank next to airport.

IT parks are bound to come since Gurgaon has a big pool of IT professionals.
                    Venky (Please read watch a or before posting)

Comment

Brilliant, Venky.

So, now L Zone is also part of DEW, people are trying to downplay L zone and how it would at best be a LIG abode and you have clubbed it with DEW.

Also, I see a lot of ifs, buts and best case scenarios.

Cheers!

Originally posted by Venkytalks View Post
                      I agree. A pleasure to read Balas opinions.

Land aggregators land bank and the Reliance returned sez land with govt. are high potential land banks for IT companies and IT park commercial buildings . Since price points would be lower along DEW and given nearness to airport, very large plate areas will start development once DEW is completed.

Let there be no doubt on this - for next 20 years DEW will be the hottest area for all types of real estate development.

The L zone of Delhi is basically DEW only. Just 1 to 3 Km parallel to DEW runs Delhi border all the way from 111 to 103. All empty farmland slated for pooling.

So both Haryana and Delhi will be developing this massive high potential land bank next to airport.

IT parks are bound to come since Gurgaon has a big pool of IT professionals.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X