21709 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Originally posted by ultichakri View Post
    case dismissed.
    Good news
    Now the onus lies on government to provide infrastructure and on builders to deliver projects as both cannot hide behind the excuse that matter is in court.

Let's see what happens post 31st January 2016.
    Last edited by illusionist13; July 3 2015, 02:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rohit_warren View Post
      If airport at jewar or anywhere in UP becomes a reality d eway will be the biggest flop.
      All those are projecting 20+ irr % should factor in these kind of shocking risks.
      Welcome back sir . Good to see you again with something .......something to convince yourself ...or console yourself ...you decide....

Comment

Originally posted by Bala2107 View Post
        Rohit ji _ I cant believe that you really mean that. I never said DMIC is touching DEWAY in a literal sense. I used it as a metaphor. You are talking about actual alignment and I am talking about influence, projects that are spawned to cater to the DMIC. Pls. see their website and you will know what I am talking about. There are many ways in which Gurgaon, Dwarka, NH8, Deway will play a crucial role in the DMIC project. For eg. The Manesar Bawal industrial region is to be connected by an MRTS corridor which is passing right on the DEW, whether we like it or not! See picture attached from the DMIDC's official presentation. Also a convention centre and cargo complex is planned in Dwarka as a part of the Airport/Manesar Corrdior, this is a DMIC funded project.

Proximity to Diplomatic enclave - We also read the same newspapers and I think I have read that a diplomatic enclave is coming there. Now if you do have a contrary opinion on that, its fine. I have nothing to say

Connectivity to NH8, Zero infrastructure - yes you are right, at present what you say is absolutely true. In this country successive govts and courts have failed the common man and this is an outstanding example of that. The master plans are there, approval are there but still its not getting completed. But yes, right now the NH8 connectivity and social infra on the DEW is slightly better placed than Jewar getting an airport. so my reply should be taken in that context. Look at the status of Faridabad and the bypass etc they are supposed to make. Look at SPR and KMP bypasses, We know that how political vote bank games have destroyed this country. This has nothing to do with DEWAY in particular.

Media hype - It may be your opinion and you are entitled to that. I would have agreed if I had not seen the real movements on ground and various official documents. BTW, there is a special documentary on NDTV profit this saturday at 9 am. pls. do watch it.
        Bala, you are wasting your time here by convincing someone who will never be convinced.
        You are an asset to this forum as you provide valuable information with well reformed ideas and insight. I will request you to concentrate only that

Comment

Awesome news.

This clears another major hurdle in DEW and only a few timebased and solvable issues remain.

I am positively surprised by the big movements witnessed ever since the new BJP government has come into place.

Comment

case dismissed.
            Thanks ultichakri. Appreciate you providing crucial information on this issue. What are your views on this development? Is it positive or negative? How is the mood in KD litigants camp? Combative? Do you know? Are they planning to go to SC? If they do go to SC will it further delay DEW? Not sure how much u know and how much u can answer but any inputs are welcome. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by khurafati
              EVERYONE was promoting the AREA where their interest lies. who didn't? & what rohit said wasn't incorrect especially when the person sought the information on pollution in all NCR area including FARIDABAD.

I have been there couple of times along with my friend as he has some investment, so what SHOCKED you? that area does have large open area,less pollution with basic infrastructure.

Btw stop flaunting & chuck this attitude of that area 'CHEE', there could be many people living in faridabad who must be having double the wealth what you have.

P.S: I have no personal investment there or any part of faridabad.

cheers!

Yes everybody want to promote the area where his/her investment is ......but then go to that particular forum to promote plus you don't promote your area by downgrading other areas....we never said that dwarka expressway is better because faridabad is bad or any other comparison.......we discuss latest development here on this forum...if anyone wants to promote his investment he should go that particular forum...........

Comment

case dismissed.
                Sir is tht applicable to KD AS WELL ?

Comment

Originally posted by manuvihaan View Post
                  Sir is tht applicable to KD AS WELL ?
                  Sir ji,
                  This decision is for KD only.

Comment

Originally posted by Khalsa View Post
                    Sir ji,
                    This decision is for KD only.
                    Thanx sir ji . So i presume that deadline of jan '16 applies to KD too. And if all goes well we should have the ful connectivity as desired before 2016 ends.

Comment

Dream expressway

DEW Should be RENAMED

" DREAM EXPRESSWAY"

It's gonna Fulfill Dreams of Many Millions. Who are Waiting for this DEW to Take off.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X